Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Superman Returns
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Movies, TV Shows, & Other Videos
PUKE
I'm very surprised this hasn't been bought up. Are you all crazy? lol, jk.

So did you saw it, if so what do you think?

Or..

You want to see it?

Tell me, I'm curious. I went to see it and it was a very good movie.
BloodLust Wolf
QUOTE(PUKE @ Jul 22 2006, 12:46 PM) [snapback]424539[/snapback]

I'm very surprised this hasn't been bought up. Are you all crazy? lol, jk.

So did you saw it, if so what do you think?

Or..

You want to see it?

Tell me, I'm curious. I went to see it and it was a very good movie.

Errrrrrrrrrr you like superman? you can PM me about it I don't care.
Vash_the_Gunslinger
I would like to see it just for the special effects, but I don't think it will be a great movie.
asunder
I didn't like the second half of the movie to be honest.

[spoiler] just too many inconsistancies. Why wasn't he affected by the giant mass of kryptonite when he was flying near it ...the other thing that bothered me was the cheezy way that lois' kiss revived him bleh [/spoiler]
BloodLust Wolf
QUOTE(asunder @ Jul 22 2006, 03:11 PM) [snapback]424609[/snapback]

I didn't like the second half of the movie to be honest.

[spoiler] just too many inconsistancies. Why wasn't he affected by the giant mass of kryptonite when he was flying near it ...the other thing that bothered me was the cheezy way that lois' kiss revived him bleh [/spoiler]

Hmmmm looks interesting. I'll watch it if the specail effects are good and if full of action.
Popogeejo
Hmmmm looks interesting. I'll watch it if the specail effects are good and if full of action.

Thats the most stupid thing I've heard this hour.
asunder
QUOTE(popogeejo @ Jul 22 2006, 07:00 PM) [snapback]424631[/snapback]

you could look at the "automail is real" thread...the bullsh*t is just oozing out. especially the people that are talking about the technical details of it. -__-
Popogeejo
QUOTE(asunder @ Jul 23 2006, 01:13 AM) [snapback]424652[/snapback]

QUOTE(popogeejo @ Jul 22 2006, 07:00 PM) [snapback]424631[/snapback]

you could look at the "automail is real" thread...the bullsh*t is just oozing out. especially the people that are talking about the technical details of it. -__-

I'll go check it out...
PUKE
It was a bit of a corny love tale, but I liked it. :/ The plot wasn't as great as Batman Begins but I still found it interesting.

Damn, I should have made this into a poll.

Batman or Superman?
Carnal Malefactor
Batman by a landslide. Superman is cheap. He plays Doom with godmode on.
Galorfilinde
I won't go to see this movie in theatres, but maybe I'm going to rent it when it comes out. Just for fun, I don't really expect it to be a good movie tongue.gif
22-250
Batman, Superman's just too omnipotent.

Anyway, Superman is good if you like special effects. Not much story-wise though. Then again, I'm not one that usually pays attention to story.
Fayth Prophecy
QUOTE(Void @ Jul 23 2006, 02:54 PM) [snapback]424892[/snapback]

Batman by a landslide. Superman is cheap. He plays Doom with godmode on.

I agree. Superman acts like he can't be weakened by anything, yet kryptonite weakens him enough to be beaten.

I didn't really like the movie all that much. The effects were good, just the movie sucked.
Tombow
It was ok. The effects were good, and nicely incorporated into the movie, I think.
And, usually, when Superman is flying, it looks so cheesy and cheep, but this one made flying scenes look nice. smile.gif I also liked Kevin Spacey as a new Lex Luthor.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.