Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Funniest Video Games
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Game
Blaze_01
What are the funniest video games you've got?

My list:

PS1:
1. Duke Nukem: Land of the Babes
2. Duke Nukem: Time To Kill
3. Wing Commander IV: The Price Of Freedom
4. Wing Commander III: Heart of the Tiger
5. Nuclear Strike
6. Future Cop: LAPD
7. Front Mission 3
...........I have many more, but these are my favorites, in terms of comedy
PS2:
1. TimeSplitters: Future Perfect
2. Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War
3. Ace Combat 4: Shattered Skies
4. Red Faction 2
5. Gundam SEED: Never Ending Tomorrow
6. Fugitive Hunter: War on Terror
7. Serious Sam: Next Encounter
8. Medal Of Honor: Frontline
9. Medal Of Honor: European Assault
10. Medal Of Honor: Rising Sun
11. Secret Weapons Over Normandy
12. Turok: Evolution
13. FullMetal Alchemist 2: Curse of the Crimson Elixir
14. Inuyasha: Secret of the Cursed Mask
15. The Hulk
16. Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
17. Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
............I have others, but these are my absolute favorites

XBox:
1. Halo: Combat Evolved
2. Halo 2
22-250
Metal Gear Solid 3, True Crime:Streets of L.A., TimeSplitters 2
Blaze_01
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City is pretty funny too.
Fushi
2 words: Katamari Damacy

That game is a literal ball. XD me and my friends laughed so hard while we were playing it. It's like...someone's acid trip or something. (although my friend said it was more an opium trip)

We laughed very hard when my katamari went after the high schoolers and they all tried to run away screaming BUT THEY COULDN'T GET AWAY FROM ME! XD My katamari became a squirming ball of seizuring high school students. XDDDD
Blaze_01
I never really could get into Katamari. I prefer games that have a clearly defined storyline.
Nepharski
TimeSplitters, Psychonauts, MGS3 - Snake Eater, and nearly any Adventure game.
Popogeejo
Any free online H-games are hystericly bad if that counts.

Conkers Bad fur day on th N64 had it's moments...
Fushi
QUOTE(Blaze_01 @ Jul 22 2006, 05:28 PM) [snapback]424640[/snapback]

I never really could get into Katamari. I prefer games that have a clearly defined storyline.

I like games with a clearly defined plotline too, but ya know, sometimes I just need something completely pointless and absurd to give my brain a break. X3

Final fantasy X-2 had its funny moments...i guess. But those moments were usually all a result of Brother. XDDD
Blaze_01
I like the Duke Nukem games for their comical references to various famous franchises, and Duke's funny one-liners, such as my favorite from Duke Nukem: Time To Kill. "Little pig, little pig, let me in, or I'll huff, and I'll puff, and I'll kick your @$$ in!" The Halo games are chock full of comedy, from the rampant stupidity of the Grunts, and the funny stuff they say, to the hilarious jokes from your fellow marines, and of course, the frequent comedy from the Master Chief's AI, Cortana.
Vash_the_Gunslinger
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City and
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Blaze_01
GTA: Vice City rocks, and Tommy Vercetti is the man!!!! He's hilarious.
22-250
Some of the phrases the units spout in Starcraft can be pretty funny.
Robo-Mechanic
QUOTE(Fushigi Rockna @ Jul 22 2006, 11:50 AM) [snapback]424521[/snapback]

That game is a literal ball. XD me and my friends laughed so hard while we were playing it. It's like...someone's acid trip or something. (although my friend said it was more an opium trip)

We laughed very hard when my katamari went after the high schoolers and they all tried to run away screaming BUT THEY COULDN'T GET AWAY FROM ME! XD My katamari became a squirming ball of seizuring high school students. XDDDD

lol Yeah, weird game
Popogeejo
Wario ware for the Cube. Great fun in multiplayer.
Vash_the_Gunslinger
I just remembered. Burnout 3 and Burnout Revenge are really fun.
Carnal Malefactor
I don't tend to laugh while playing games.

Though I do remember ROFLing at that part in FF7 where you're climbing up the huge flight of stairs in the Shinra building and Tifa tells Barrett to "Stop acting like a retard and climb."

The voice acting in FFX was also pretty comical... but in a bad way.
sweety_pie
I don't play alot of video games.And I laugh while playing them even less. But I think Tony Hawks Underground is kinda funny.
Red Faction is a retarded game, but when I watch my brother play it, I can't help but laugh.
Carnal Malefactor
Oh yah... Playing as a Malkavian in VTMB is just a barrel o' laughs. Especially when you start arguing with street signs.
22-250
THUG 2 was also really funny.
Packy
RE1 and 2 were pretty funny with their voice actors... I still remember the 1st one the best though happy.gif "Wait! Don't open that door!"
Blaze_01
I love the part in Halo 2 when Sgt. Johnson says "Dear Humanity....we regret being alien b******ds, we regret coming to Earth, and we most definitely regret that the Corps just blew up our raggedy-@$$ fleet!", and the Marines go "Ooh-Rah!".
Spartan052
The Evil Dead games top my list. Bruce Campbell's got some great one-liners.
Blitz
Funniest.... I'd have to say Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. So many nonesensical laws in that game. XD
Hanozo
Hmm.....I say Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater when you are hiding in a box then you call that guy or w/e and the other funny calls you do.
Blaze_01
Some of my other fave quotes from Halo and Halo 2:

Halo:

"Get up so I can kill you again."-Marine, to a dead Covenant soldier.
"See, they're not so tough." "Yeah, I thought some of them were wearing skirts."-2 marines, joking about the Covenant.
"Leader dead!!!!!! Run away!!!!!!!"-said by Grunts at various times in the game after you kill an Elite.
"Bad......Bad Cyborg!"-Grunt, after you kill some of their buddies

Halo 2:
"I don't wanna kill you, it's just you're too ugly to let live! *fires sniper rifle and kills Covenant soldier"-Sgt. Johnson
"Wow........ugly and stupid.....what a combo!"-Female Marine
"You practice being that stupid?"-another Female Marine
joanne45
QUOTE(Fushigi Rockna @ Jul 22 2006, 10:50 AM) [snapback]424521[/snapback]

It's a very addictive and funniest game....I laughed painfully with tears when animals and humans screaming and running away like hell.

Also I also love Ratchet and Clank (don't forget R+C - Size Matters on PSP. Still the funniest.
Blaze_01
Another funny PS2 game I got recently is Front Mission 4.
joanne45
QUOTE(Blaze_01 @ Feb 17 2007, 07:43 AM) [snapback]506174[/snapback]
Another funny PS2 game I got recently is Front Mission 4.

So am I! laugh.gif

Have you played Loco Roco....cute and funny!
Blaze_01
No, I haven't. How far along are you in Front Mission 4?
badsymbiote
I liked Activision's Spiderman (2000). It was funny, well-written and a very memorable voice cast--especially Daran Norris' Venom and Eddie Brock. Rino Romano's Parker and Dee Bradley Baker's Carnage also are worth mentioning.
I chuckled quite a few times, as I recall.
Blaze_01
I liked that game as well, along with it's sequel, SpiderMan 2: Enter Electro.
silentsky
@blaze - i love Duke Nukem!!! its so funny!! i play it on MSDOS --- old skool --- beleive it its funny

i have this game for dreamcast and its called samba de amigo [ithink...]
theres a monkey that dances and thats basically the whole game
its kind of like a ddr for the hands...
another funny game for dreamcast is jet set radio...
you can graffiti on this old japanese cop and he gets really pissed off!!!
if you do it once for the rest of the game he has it on his back and he comes after you and shoots and cusses at you... yup... its funnny
Blaze_01
I've got all three of the PS1 Duke Nukem games: Total Meltdown, Time To Kill, and Land Of The Babes. TTK and LOTB are my faves.
QUOTE(BabaAsinSheep @ Feb 26 2007, 12:59 AM) [snapback]509654[/snapback]
@blaze - i love Duke Nukem!!! its so funny!! i play it on MSDOS --- old skool --- beleive it its funny

i have this game for dreamcast and its called samba de amigo [ithink...]
theres a monkey that dances and thats basically the whole game
its kind of like a ddr for the hands...
another funny game for dreamcast is jet set radio...
you can graffiti on this old japanese cop and he gets really pissed off!!!
if you do it once for the rest of the game he has it on his back and he comes after you and shoots and cusses at you... yup... its funnny
silentsky
Thats cool, Blaze...
I have no idea what DukeNukem i have but its not that hard to play.
It just says 'Duke Nukem 3D' [any idea what it would be?]

what he says is hilarious
"come get some!!"
Blaze_01
That's the name of the game, Duke Nukem 3D.

As for Duke's jokes in Time to kill, my favorite is "Little pig, little pig, let me in, or I'll huff, and I'll puff, and I'll kick your @$$ in!" He says that after lowering a drawbridge, so that he can enter his ancestor's castle to kill the aliens that have infested it. In Time To Kill, Duke must journey back through time, to stop the aliens from wiping out his ancestors and changing history in the Old West, Medieval Europe, and Ancient Rome. The aliens have evil plans for all three eras, which Duke must foil. In the Old West, he must stop the aliens from turning gold into lead, thus preventing the Gold Rush, and the eventual founding of Los Angeles. In Medieval Europe, he must wipe out a biotoxic plague, and kill the alien invaders that have infested the castle of his ancestor, Duke von Nukem. In Ancient Rome, Duke must obliterate the alien scum before they destroy the great city and it's civilization. At the end, Duke kills the alien leader, Moloch, and heads back home for some R&R.

In Land of the Babes, Duke goes into the future, through a time portal generated by the UBR (Unified Babe Resistance), in response to their call to aid them in destroying the aliens that have overrun Earth, killing off all the men, and enslaving the women. Duke's one liners are hilarious in this game, and some of my faves are "Awww....I'm sorry, did that hurt?", D@mn......you're fugly!", "Whoa, what the hell have you been eating?", and "That's one less illegal alien!" In the end, Duke kills the alien boss, and heads back to Earth, so that he can help the women repopulate the planet.
silentsky
Duke Nukem games are hard for me --- but my brother beat all three different stages and all of their levels on 'Damn Im Good' [the hardest]

The endings are hilarious.

In my game there are some really random things.
like a poster for a movie called 'Attack of the Blonde Beach Bimbos' or something

Classic...
Blaze_01
I agree, that is classic Duke Nukem humor there. If you can find either Time To Kill or Land Of The Babes, I can give you some links that have codes for those two games that'll make killing those alien scumbags much easier.

http://www.gamewinners.com

http://www.cheatcc.com
silentsky
Thats cool, Blaze, thanks.

I'll be sure to look into it.

Then I can post about 50 more times in this thread about Duke Nukem.
Blaze_01
Feel free to post about Duke Nukem as much as you want.

If you like games that are funny, pick up an Xbox, and get Halo and Halo 2. Those are pretty funny games as well. Some of the aliens in those games, the Grunts, are about as dumb as the Pig Cops from the Duke Nukem games, and they say some pretty funny stuff when you kill their buddies, or when they see you coming.

Some funny lines from the Grunts:

"Leader dead......run away!!"-said by a Grunt after you kill an Elite (one of the other types of aliens you face in the Halo games)

"Bad..........Bad Cyborg!"

"Get it off....get it off!"-Grunt, after you stick a grenade on him

silentsky
i have an Xbox... but i borrow the halo games from one of my friends...

it is a pretty funny game!
i love the way the grunts walk.
hehehe...
joanne45
QUOTE(Blaze_01 @ Feb 23 2007, 06:21 AM) [snapback]508613[/snapback]
No, I haven't. How far along are you in Front Mission 4?

Trippy....unlike the first one. I've been played for 2 or 3 months....I skipped later while I'm working.
Blaze_01
I know. The Grunts make for great comic relief.
QUOTE(BabaAsinSheep @ Mar 5 2007, 04:23 AM) [snapback]513567[/snapback]
i have an Xbox... but i borrow the halo games from one of my friends...

it is a pretty funny game!
i love the way the grunts walk.
hehehe...
jefe
Medievil is pretty funny. MGS 3 too, and what units in Warcraft 3 say when you click them many times is hilarious. And Monkey Island's insult swordfights are just histerical: "You fight like a cow"
Blaze_01
I love MGS 3: Snake Eater. It's pretty funny to watch some of the guards freak out if you throw a poisonous snake in front of them.
Hanozo
QUOTE(Blaze_01 @ Mar 8 2007, 09:30 AM) [snapback]515053[/snapback]
I love MGS 3: Snake Eater. It's pretty funny to watch some of the guards freak out if you throw a poisonous snake in front of them.

Seriously lmao.

You should try killing poison snakes or get any poison food and give it to the guards (throwing it of course) and when their hungry they should eat it. FTW. And they die too

I also think Disgaea has a lot of humor too sometimes XD
Arthur-F.Metal4life
Yu-Gi-Oh!Kaibas revenge!i always beat him and he acts like it was m luck and eveything and im like and that happens to me every duel , i got bored with it and i deleted it and Kaiba sucks
Blaze_01
Thanks, Hanozo. I'll try that poison food trick on the guards next time I play.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.