Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Boondocks
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Movies, TV Shows, & Other Videos
Chibi-Usa
I dunno if there was a thread for this so if there is, I'm sorry.Anyways, I think this show is hilarious but me being black I dunno if other people feel that way or it's just a race kinda funny. So tell me.
asunder
QUOTE(Chibi-Usa @ Jul 19 2006, 04:06 PM) [snapback]423356[/snapback]

I dunno if there was a thread for this so if there is, I'm sorry.Anyways, I think this show is hilarious but me being black I dunno if other people feel that way or it's just a race kinda funny. So tell me.

heh i've loved the comic strip for a while now...pretty cool they were able to make a cartoon outta it...with good animation no less!!!
Chibi-Usa
Yeah it is pretty good animation.And it's up for an award because of that too.
Fayth Prophecy
It's a great show. I've enjoyed watching it so far and I can't wait until the Season 1 DVD Set comes out. *I kinda missed a lot of episodes and that's a plus to a season collection.*
Vampire Alchemist
I love the Boondocks, comic stirp and animation
Nepharski
Meh, The Boondocks is okay in terms of content, but it makes me laugh every once and again, and it's nice to see some quality American animation for once.
Vash_the_Gunslinger
I like the animation for it, but it's not the funniest show on adult swim.
The RZA
luv tha boondocks comics & show, wish i had sum money so i can buy tha 1st season DVD
Carnal Malefactor
I think it's funnier if you're black.
Zarpia
My younger brother watches(sp?) tis show a lot, he told me about a "shower scene" I was lol, but still I have no desire to watch this show one bit.
The RZA
yea biggrin.gif Void did u see tha episode when MLK came back, man that was the funniest thing ive eva seen in my life
Carnal Malefactor
That was definitely a good episode. I think overall the show is more poignant than it is funny. It's definitely worth watching, but don't expect too many ROFL moments.
FMA4ever
QUOTE(Zarpia @ Jul 27 2006, 05:14 PM) [snapback]426343[/snapback]

My younger brother watches(sp?) tis show a lot, he told me about a "shower scene" I was lol, but still I have no desire to watch this show one bit.

Yeah same here. My cousin watches it all the time and she'll tell me about it. Even though some parts sound funny, I just don't like the show at all.
DarkHaze
It's funny
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.