Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pita Ten (Pita-Ten)
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Manga > Let's discuss your fav manga series here!
Bluewish
Does anyone else here know what Pita-ten is and love it or like it? (Beisides me?!!!!)

(Source: MangaFox)

Years of Released: 2000
Author: Koge Donbo
Artist: Koge Donbo
Genre: Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Romance, School Life, Shounen, Slice Of Life, Tragedy

Summary
(Tokyo pop)
It's a hard-knock life for Kotarou. His father is always away on business, and his mother recently passed away. He spends a lot of time alone... and he hates it. Maybe he can make good use of his solitude--his middle school exams are looming ahead, and he needs to buckle down and study hard. But his concentration--along with his loneliness--is shattered when a zany girl named Misha unexpectedly moves in next door to him. Soon, Misha starts popping up everywhere Kotarou goes! Although she seems to have a stalker's mentality, Misha claims she's an angel. Her mission: To make sure Kotarou is happy and safe. That's a tall order, since Misha seems to know almost nothing about life on Earth! What will become of the two of them, will love flurish from their friendship?!

Migchao
I LOVE Pita-Ten! It's so cute.
Kitty Alchemist
I like it , it pretty funny, I read up to vol. 4.
MonsterEnvy
It's definitely one of the best manga I've read. It had exactly the right amount of angst and happiness and funniness and sadness. The end was done really well, too.
Bluewish
YAY!
So I'm not the only that likes it!
I read the 8 volumes but never seen the episodes of it nor the fan books.....
Sodaash__SASU
I rad it last summer, it's pretty nice! I love how the author draws.
The ending made me cry! WAHHHH, so sad.
But nothing's gonna be worse than this...

For me, I like it! Shia and Misha look pretty when they get together.
Bluewish
I love how the author draws

I love how Koge Donbe draws also but I think the eight volumes are better then the fanbooks kinda.
Fushi
Ahhhhh, I have 2 volumes of this. :3 I very much enjoy it. Koge Donbo's artwork is beyond cute and it is very well done. And Misha is so cute! Although my love goes out to Shia and Koboshi. =3

Koge Donbo btw is also the creator of Di Gi Charat and Kamichama Karin.
Bluewish
Yep she is.
Have any of you seen Koge's artbook of Pita-ten yet?
There's cute art in it laugh.gif
Sodaash__SASU
QUOTE("Bluewish")
I live in the far east of Thailand, so it's nearly impossible for me to get an artbook.
I'd like to have it ~ !
Bluewish
QUOTE(Sodaash__SASU @ Aug 20 2006, 08:53 AM) [snapback]434907[/snapback]

QUOTE("Bluewish")
I live in the far east of Thailand, so it's nearly impossible for me to get an artbook.
I'd like to have it ~ !

Hold on just a minute Sodaash__SASU
Are you saying that I'm from Thailand or are you?
Because what you typeed is a quote...with Bluewish beside Quote.
JadeAlchemist
It's a cute manga, I've only read one volume so far but I like it. happy.gif
The Arachnid Alchemist
I have read one volume. I don't like it but I don't dislike it either.
Bluewish
I understand.
That people have their own likes and dislikes.
I still like Pita-ten.
Fushi
QUOTE(Bluewish @ Aug 13 2006, 07:45 PM) [snapback]432536[/snapback]

Yep she is.
Have any of you seen Koge's artbook of Pita-ten yet?
There's cute art in it laugh.gif

Ah yes, I saw that art book. ^^ Saw it in the book store and looked through it. It has very pretty art. =)

I would've bought it too, had it not been for the promise I made to myself not to buy any other art book until I get my hands on 'Angel Cage', the Angel Sanctuary art book.
Funderful
Pita Ten Is Very Kawaii!
It's adorable. =P
I love it.

I saw the anime on youtube, too... >_>

The artbook would probably be nice,
just like the shoujo art in the manga.
Bluewish

Most of the art in the artbook you would see on some of the pages in the manga, like the pictures on the front page after the cover and when you get on a new lesson/chapter. And their in color as well.
Funderful
Pita-Ten manga is the bomb-diggity. >_>
Though not quite as good as Full Metal Alchemist.
Very Kawaii! I've seen Fandubs for the anime too...
Ironically, they've translated to Spanish and such, but not English...
It's most likely soon to come, though.
Fushi
QUOTE(Bluewish @ Oct 13 2006, 02:54 PM) [snapback]459303[/snapback]

Most of the art in the artbook you would see on some of the pages in the manga, like the pictures on the front page after the cover and when you get on a new lesson/chapter. And their in color as well.

I noticed that while I was flipping through it (of course I didn't know all the images were from the graphic novels because I don't have them all ^^) but still, part of the beauty of Koge Dondo's work is her colouring, so I'd say getting the artbook with the images in colour is worth it. happy.gif
Shamu
I've only seen the first few episodes of the anime, but I'd love to read the manga.
Looks like it's really cute happy.gif
Turquese_alchemist
For me the manga is so cool! smile.gif
Bluewish
I want to see the anime version of it but I only got the manga of it.
Soujirou
The anime version is so funny, also is very good. The manga is very good too
Bluewish
I saw like part of an episode on youtube.
But they didnt have most of the parts that went together when I last checked.
TheSnig
I read the first 3 volumes and I don't really like it... but now I want to now how it ends...but I don't actually want to buy it...you know? (making no sense)
Kitty Alchemist
I understand. I haven't been reading it for a long time. I stop at four and I have bought anymore because I'm always buying other manga.
I going to start reading it again.
Synth Alchemist
i see the anime, but i didn't read the manga, i see it on the Otakuworld but i din't have money at that moment sad.gif
Kitty Alchemist
The manga is funny. You should read it.
Chiisana
I somehow liked the anime ending more than manga ending D: I got all the manga btw xD
Bakka
you can prolly tell im a fan i have been watching the anime but i have not started the manga (need to find it on the magical internet)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.