Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cosplay! Put your cosplay pics and discussions here! :)
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Conventions and Cosplays > Cosplay
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
Envy's lil' miniskirt
I haven't seen any either. I'm new to cosplay, anime cosplay at least. I'm working on a Lust costume right now. Hopefully if all goes well it will be done for Fanime in May.
xrninja
fanime! you're going to fanime? i'm debating whether or not to go. but i live so close, so i think i'll try to persuade my parents to let me. and if i cosplay, i think i'd do anbu iruka-sensei from naruto. where do you live, envy? biggrin.gif
Chiyo
I have a Winry costume coming. Where I will wear it I'm not entirely sure yet but it looks like normal clothing so I could where it anywhere I suppose. It's finding someone who recognises it thats the problem.
Azura Elric
I'm new to cosplaying too. So far I have a Sheena costume from Tales of Symphonia. I'm working Edward's costume right now (I just need that black long sleeve shirt and I'm done!) and the closest convention coming that I might be able to go is the MetroCon -.- got to wait until June...
Tobu Ishi
Three of my friends are dead ringers for Roy, Hughes, and Winry. They're letting me come to Sakuracon as their Ed. happy.gif

(I'm also cosplaying Trisha later in the con.)
Envy's lil' miniskirt
QUOTE(xrninja @ Feb 23 2005, 10:46 PM)
fanime! you're going to fanime? i'm debating whether or not to go. but i live so close, so i think i'll try to persuade my parents to let me. and if i cosplay, i think i'd do anbu iruka-sensei from naruto. where do you live, envy? biggrin.gif
[snapback]120782[/snapback]

I live in Oakland.

You should go, it will be my first time going I missed it last year due to money issues. I did get to go to Japantown anime fair (first time cosplaying) and the Reccacon kickoff event though. It was fun! I'm really looking forward to Fanime, and really looking forward to making my second costume.

Are you going to Anime Overdose?
xrninja
cool! i live in Saratoga, which you probably haven't heard of. i got a postcard for Anime Overdose, but none of the events or guests looked particularly interesting and SF is about an hour away from here. i think i'd have a better chance getting my parents to agree to let me go to Fanime, since we're minutes away from San Jose. though i don't know which part of SJ the convention center's in. i don't know if i'd be able to go multiple days, and if i did i don't think i'd be allowed to get a hotel room, since it's possible for me to just come home every night. but the first part is persuading my parents. -__-ll
Envy's lil' miniskirt
QUOTE(xrninja @ Feb 24 2005, 05:26 PM)
cool! i live in Saratoga, which you probably haven't heard of. ll
[snapback]121192[/snapback]

I've heard of it.

I'll probably only go one day too. Which ever day the masquerade is on hopefully I can actually enter this time. They seem to fill up fast. Fanime has a website that should give directions.
Tobu Ishi
Fanime for me will depend entirely on how much money I have when May rolls around. My friend has offered me transportation, but there's still the issue of admission and lodging to pay for. I probably won't have any brand-new costumes for it, since it's so soon after Sakuracon, but it would be a nice chance to rewear some of the big showpieces I've got planned for Sakura.
Incomplete
Ooh!...Anyone got any suggestions about how to go about making a good Edward costume...
I think im gonna go for something that could be worn on a daily basis...not that I would...but I could...
I'm gonna do everything but the Automail Leg...that will be saved for later...yeah...
Xithion
Alright... I know some of you cosplay but for those of you that dont I have a question. If you were to cosplay which FMA character would you most likely be and why?

I'll go first.

Id be Scar because he's dark skinned, tall, and muscular. So am I, Im over 6 foot, Spanish, and can Bench lift over 265lbs. (<not bragging just giving reasons) Plus I could pull off the Red eyes easily considering I wear contacts.
Bling_bling_Angel
I can pull off Lust... happy.gif...
sonic_worship
Envy, i already got the hair
Xithion
@sonic_worship LoL nice sig...Believe it or not I actually read it all first before I looked at the "melons" haha
Le Monkey
I agrre, Very funny....
hidden_death
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Feb 26 2005, 01:14 AM)
I can pull off Lust... happy.gif...
[snapback]121932[/snapback]

i probably could to ><
Chiyo
Probably Winry. I got the clothing and I'm good with tools wink.gif
Stained_Wings
maybe winry, but i probably wouldn't go with her "trademark" outfit (tubetop and jumpsuit bottoms) because i'm much too shy to pull something like that off unsure.gif but maybe one of her summer dresses or something.
Le Monkey
I would like too do greed,
I coulnt do it tho...
sharpieaddicted
it would be cool if i could pull a lust
but i think i can pull of sloth...
..errr i don't know. i don't look like any of them. ^^;;
Le Monkey
Post a pic up then and well tell you..
Chiyo
QUOTE(Stained_Wings @ Feb 26 2005, 04:18 PM)
maybe winry, but i probably wouldn't go with her "trademark" outfit (tubetop and jumpsuit bottoms) because i'm much too shy to pull something like that off unsure.gif but maybe one of her summer dresses or something.
[snapback]122039[/snapback]

Nah, I don't (though I do have the tube top). I have the blue and white top with the beige cropped trousers (pants whatever). Red dungerees (series 3 end credits) and her black outfit.

Oh my I didn't realise what a loser I am. Then again I owned most of these before I ever saw FMA.
Le Monkey
^Cool,

You are not a looser....
Quistis88
My picks:

- Roy Mustang (hee)
- Izumi Curtis
- Cain Fuery (yay!)
- Edward Elric (maybe, since I have/lack the height)
- Sloth (er, I have . . . the hair?)
Chiyo
The hair...see thats something. biggrin.gif
Elderberry
I would probably be Sloth, since I have hair that's long and straight, and I can do a pretty decent imitation of her voice. All I need to do is dye my hair brown and get blue contacts...(I actually dressed up as Sloth for Halloween, but since Hagaren wasn't out in the US then and I didn't have a chance to print out a decent picture, no one but Ryuuko-san could tell what I was...I later heard that some other boy who runs the anime club dressed up as Ed, though...I should have gone over and tried to strangle him~ happy.gif)

Or maybe I could try a black-haired Envy, since I'm flat-chested enough anyway...laugh.gif
Xithion
I wanted to dress up for halloween last year but I couldnt think of a creative costume wink.gif
luciferownsme
I would either do Ed(as I am short and have the watch and the coat. I wear the coat to school) or Roy I like Roy
oro
I'd end up having to go as Roy. xD My hair's too short to go as any of the girls of FMA.

Plus, I'm a raging Roy fangirl, so..
Dragons04
I want to dress like Roy Mustang
Jaganshi
I could probably pull of either Lust or Envy. Most likely envy, since I don't exactly have the chest of Lust ;_;
Chibi-Usa
I wanna dress like Winry or Riza, but I have a bit of a pot belly so I probaly shouldn't dress like Winry tongue.gif
Dragons04
Jaganshi, why not Lust?
edsgirl
I'd probably go as Izumi. Since she kicks ass, and so do I on occasion!
Le Monkey
ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET ANY GREED COSPLAY STUFF???
Chiyo
I have looked and it isn't that easy. But along the way I found some amusing cosplay pics... blink.gif

And Chibi-Usa: don't be silly. I saw a pic of a girl who was quite large so she wore a vest top instead of a boob tube (or whatever people call them elsewhere). It looked good.
devhdz
I would like to pull of a lust since my chest is not so flat. I have the hair. but I would love to dress up as roy. that would be awesome but then again I wouldn't be able to since I'm much too short.
Quistis88
I posted these in the "Once Upon a Roy..." thread, but they can go here as well. biggrin.gif Here is kage and I doing some horrific FMA cosplay.

RoyEd

Forgery
Ailuro
Well let's see, if I have the option of dying my hair, I have a much wider range of characters.

- Winry
- Sloth
- Ed.. maybe
- Wrath
- Hm.. anyone else? :\

Oh oro, why not Maria Ross? smile.gif
Chiyo
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Mar 5 2005, 09:33 AM)
I posted these in the "Once Upon a Roy..." thread, but they can go here as well.  biggrin.gif  Here is kage and I doing some horrific FMA cosplay.

RoyEd

Forgery
[snapback]127087[/snapback]

*giggle* Horrific? Now come on...you know there is worse out there tongue.gif .
State Alchemist Vincent Blaze
Possibly Roy, cause I look like him.
Slashrose1010
I think I could pull of Sloth dry.gif..... *crickets* Fine... I guess Roy because i have black hair and I am Asian happy.gif If I had some facial hair I would be Hughes though XD I don't think I could pull off green hair and a tight tube top laugh.gif XD
the ironflame alchemist
I couldnt play anyone, there arent any dark skinned characters in the series so far.

i am going by the television scheduling so....
so far i dont see anyone dark skinned dry.gif

but i could play anyone, i would want to be roy
Quistis88
Scar doesn't count as dark-skinned?
the ironflame alchemist
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Mar 5 2005, 11:15 PM)
Scar doesn't count as dark-skinned?
[snapback]127469[/snapback]

i forgot all about scar... but now that he is mentioned
i can kinda be him but he is to tall for me i am like ed short
Ryu
Cosplay's a doozy.

The women in anime have a 3 inch waist, gorgeous figure, and super sleek hair.

Wrath is fun and easy, though. Got the rabbid hair and outift.
Quistis88
FMA cosplay threads merged.
Elderberry
The women in anime have a 3 inch waist, gorgeous figure, and super sleek hair.
...Not necessarily. I don't exactly see Riza with a 3-inch waist. mellow.gif

Wrath is fun and easy, though. Got the rabbid hair and outift.
It would be fun cosplaying as Wrath, since I can actually manage a semi-decent imitation of his voice, except that I'm a bit too tall for the part and am not especially fond of the outfit. The hair is lovely, though~ laugh.gif
Jaganshi
QUOTE(Dragons04 @ Feb 28 2005, 09:28 AM)
Jaganshi, why not Lust?
[snapback]123364[/snapback]

Well she's very...um...shapely. I have an athletic figure, so I've got a small waist, and my hips are a...nice size? But I'm lacking a little in the upper department. I'm not fully flat, but I'm no Victoria's Secret model either. ^^;. Wow, it feels very strange to be describing my body shape to you guys O.o.
Carrie Asagiri
QUOTE(Asakawa @ Feb 24 2005, 02:26 AM)
Hoeeey!
well, i've searched for some already existing cosplay topic, but i had no luck ^^' the search system fails me everytime.  So, I'm really sorry if there's already a thread about it.

And besides, i had no idea of where to post this.

I've gathered some friends and we started a Hagaren group here in Brazil. What about you guys? Interested in this hobby? Any other cosplayers around? My avatar is one of my pics as Hawkeye (sorry, no blondness =p).
[snapback]120758[/snapback]

Well I'll be in your group of Hagaren this year as Lt Maria Ross. I've bee searching about fabric and I want to start to work on this as soon as possible. cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.