Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Got An Idea? (envy-related)
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
Envy Sin 6
Hey everyone!

If you're anti-Envy, then this topic's probably not for you... If you're just gonna be all like, "Oh my god! Envy sucks! Nyeh!" then just DON'T POST, okay?

Now, for those of you who are willing to help me... I'm a huge Envy fan, and like to draw him in modern clothing. Does anyone have ANY ideas for a piccy I can draw of him? I will consider any ideas that anyone might have... Humor, hot pictures (not hentai), and cute pictures are my preferred genres. I DO NOT draw Yaoi/Shonen-ai pictures. Oh, if you have an idea of a piccy that can have Envy and Lust in it, then I'll be willing to draw that too. If you have an idea with Envy and any other FMA character, then that could be fun as well!

The person who's idea I take I will dedicate the piccy to. ^^ So if you're an Envy fan, then help me out here! Thanks a bunch!

Here's a piccy I drew yesterday and colored today:

IPB Image
Galorfilinde
Wow, that piece is very good! Do you have a deviantART account?

Anyway, I'm not very good at ideas, but I can try something ^^
At first, I think it's a good idea to draw him without the bandana, and give him a slightly different hairstyle. Keep the long hair smile.gif
And the clothes... maybe you could draw an open shirt, so he can show his muscles. Just to be sure that he looks like a real man tongue.gif A black shirt would be best, because a white one might look too cute. Envy's not really meant to be cute. Maybe a big zipper might help too.
Jeans or a black (maybe leather) pants will look good on him, I think. As long as they're not too tight.
Sorry, I'm very bad at describing my ideas, I hope you think it's a little helpful.
Envy Sin 6
QUOTE(Galorfilinde @ Jun 26 2006, 02:40 AM) [snapback]416513[/snapback]

Wow, that piece is very good! Do you have a deviantART account?

Anyway, I'm not very good at ideas, but I can try something ^^
At first, I think it's a good idea to draw him without the bandana, and give him a slightly different hairstyle. Keep the long hair smile.gif
And the clothes... maybe you could draw an open shirt, so he can show his muscles. Just to be sure that he looks like a real man tongue.gif A black shirt would be best, because a white one might look too cute. Envy's not really meant to be cute. Maybe a big zipper might help too.
Jeans or a black (maybe leather) pants will look good on him, I think. As long as they're not too tight.
Sorry, I'm very bad at describing my ideas, I hope you think it's a little helpful.

Thank you very much for the idea, Galorfilinde! I will definately consider that one... Sounds good! As for his hair, I think I might leave it the way it is, 'cause Envy's hair is basically his trademark. As for everything else, I'll consider.

Thanks for the idea, as well as the compliment! And yeah, I have a deviantART account. It's "AyenC." ^^
Galorfilinde
You're very welcome! Whether you'll use my ideas or not, I'm looking forward to seeing your Envy piece! ^^
Yoku_Aijin
For some cute/fanservice- Maybe you could draw Envy with his hair in a pony-tail, shirtless, in baggy kahki cargos? Like he was working outside all day? I know it's not like him, but maybe you could use one of those elements somewhere.
Fushi
Draw him next to a palm tree in Hawaii for comparision. smile.gif
Tombow
^^ Wow, that drawing is so nice!!
I think you did excellen job!!

As for Envy, yeah, joking aside, I like to see Envy in Hawaiian setting!! I think that will be very different!! Oh, wait, how about Envy in hula-skirt!!??
Some nice and happy Envy will be nice. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.