Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Clothes, What Type (and Color) Of Clothes Do You Usually Wear?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Ninie
Okay, what type (and color) of clothes do you usually wear?

(Yes - useless topic~)

<Editing the thread title and adding "what type (and color) of clothes do you usually wear?" to the title, and taking out "I love to know "useless things"!" from the thread sub-title. 03/18/07 ~Tombow>
Thievesvinegar
dark colors, sturdy, nothing flashy.

Like your sig, steinbeck is awsome.
Gashole
Are you a Goth? huh.gif
I used to avoid flashy clothes, but lately I'm trying to freak out people by dressing weird.
Thievesvinegar
Goth? hah, the purpose of the idiotic teenage angust, wallowing-in-self-pity-for-attention is beyond me. They make a bad rep for the real goths that existed eons ago- or otherwise known as barbarians. Poor souls, they had such a hard time.
wolfi1412
currently I'm using ...basically any colour, but not much pink stuff in my closet. I have mostly blue-ish stuff and white stuff.. and beige too.
xrninja
big baggy "kim possible" army-green pants/abercrombie jeans with some sort of a t-shirt, and a hooded sweatshirt (either a uc berkeley hoodie or something from school, like a journalism sweatshirt)/diesel black zip-up. and my black polosport flipflops. every day biggrin.gif my deviantart id further illustrates my point...

i do wear about every color there is, though. depends on my mood, every now and then i get into the hotpink tshirt mood, etc. my favorites are my obnoxiously yellow (--and now sort of gross and grungy--) berkeley hoodie (the one in both my deviantart ids), and anything dark orange or maroon smile.gif
Gashole
Huh. The way you wear clothes can really tell something about you. biggrin.gif
Thievesvinegar
tells us about what kinda shoes you wear too.

i have uh...black allstarrs
Gashole
I have Avia. They're falling apart and smelling pretty bad. I need to buy a new pair soon.
xrninja
probably 2/3 of my school wears jeans, a t-shirt, and a hoodie every day laugh.gif i'm not exactly unique XD i also wear adidas running shoes, even though i don't run. white with three white stripes on the side outlined in blue. it's a very unisex shoe, i've seen a lot of guys wear it before. i'm going to have to start buying shoes in the guys section soon; they don't make decent shoes in size 11 1/2. for those who don't know the US shoe size system and want to know how freakishly long my feet are, that's about 10.5 inches. my freakishly long toes are 2 inches long each (that's counted into the 10.5). and i'm a GIRL...!
Gashole
I'm shocked. I wear a size-10 and I thought I had the biggest feet for a female. But my feet are probably still wider than yours. They're wider than anybody's.

Yea, I guess I can picture how it is in your high school. Almost everyone in my high school also dressed like that. I just can't stop wondering which high school all these sorority girls come from.
xrninja
my feet are really thin and i have this humongous arch...i guess it's a nice base to stand on because i'm pretty tall for a <asian> girl, around 5'8", and i tend to fall over/trip/walk into things a lot. very nice for kicking in karate too, not so nice for when our stances have to be so low our knees stick out in front of our toes ("but...sensei, my feet are so LONG...!").

yeah, the other 1/3 dresses neater. the ones that are clad head to toe in abercrombie, hollister, enyce, ecko, polo, anchor blue, armani, express, etc....actually, that may be more than 1/3.
Gashole
Whoa, and I thought I was tall for an Asian girl. But I'm still a few centimeters shorter than you.
xrninja
so many new things learned about gashole today: one, gashole is a she, she has big feet like me, she's in CA, and she's a rather tall asian girl! laugh.gif

yeah, my mom's around 5'4", my dad's about 6', so i guess it makes sense that i'm tall. my sister, though, is 6 years older and 5 inches shorter XD i dress like a bum and she dresses very stylishly, what a nice balance
Gashole
Hehe, I did not realize I didn't make it clear that I'm a girl. tongue.gif
I'm taller than both of my parents, but the shortest among my siblings. sad.gif
Maybe I'd look taller if I lose a couple pounds or twenty. laugh.gif

I'm having a take-home Calculus midterm, yay. But still gotta study for it now.
Quistis88
I usually wear grays, blacks, blues, and reds. The occasion white, if I feel like being a little more formal. I own a multitude of black pants (okay, so many not THAT many, but the majority of my pants are black, I barely have jeans).

I have 3 pairs of black boots, all for different purposes (I know, I'm crazy) and one pair of sneakers/runners. I used to have just one pair of all-purpose black boots, but that one wore out, so now I actually HAD to get more get one pair (I miss my old boots!). Oh, but black boots are so versatile . . . I love them.

I actually wear blazers from time to time, and people say it suits my personality, which is a good thing (apparently I look older when I wear them, but I think that would apply to anyone). I'm quite a conservative dresser.
wolfi1412
some more clothing:

I wear sweatshirts or hoodies... they're awesome!! so comfortable!!
and I wear size 7 shoes.. small huh? currently it's New Balance.
xrninja
i'd say 7 is a normal size for girls happy.gif i like new balance shoes; they're pretty nice, and comfortable too. and hoodies! whoever invented them was a genius, genius, i say.
Omakase Shimasu
Jeans (blue, faded & black), t-shirts (mostly white, the occasional blue and black), sports shoes/uh, forgot the name... shoes that're good for hiking (though I never "hike" if I don't have to <__<), sweaters (all sorts of colors).

Bleh, I can't get into much detail with this. biggrin.gif;;
Tashi
i ussually wear bright hawaiian(sp?) shirts. i like to stick out.
Ninie
I wear baggy clothes, sweatshirts, t-shirts and jeans, usually beige, green or red, sometimes light pink or white, never black or blue (well, apart from jeans).

Shoes... I have small feet, but I don't remember my size... It's hard for me to find shoes that fit, because of how my feet are built.
Gashole
I'm waiting for someone to reply: "For a casual look, I usually wear low-cut jeans so my thongs show, and T-shirts that are a size too small for me."

Gee, and I wonder why they didn't want me in the sororities.
Tashi
For a casual look, I usually wear low-cut jeans so my thongs show, and T-shirts that are a size too small for me
cough
Riza Babe
i like wearing jeans and abit of gangstar things tongue.gif
Omakase Shimasu
Yeah, it's official. You guys are crazy. tongue.gif
Lust
lol! I wear ... well.. right now I am wearing my sleeping pants with a white shirt ._.' I play soccer so I have alot of soccer clothes. I have this really cool shirt that says 'How many licks to the center [of a tootsie pop, 1, 2 and 3, JUST 3.' and it shows the Owl eating it :3 Then theres my White Stripes shirt, my Back to The Future one...lol, and I was going to buy this AC DC one...but I ended up not getting it. :3 I am made from all sorts of colors.
Pixeldot
I always wear a t-shirt (Either from a convention, club, or other event) and jeans.

I also wear those cheap plastic bracelets all up and down my arms, but I guess those aren't clothes =/

I'm not too unpredictable when it comes to clothes.
Riza Babe
well i like wearing grungey stuff tongue.gif
Omakase Shimasu
For now I'll settle on the jeans, T-shirt and nice comfy warm sweater. biggrin.gif It's nearing Winter so it's getting chillier by the day.
dreamcatcher_alchemist
normal clothing would consist of jeans stained with acrylic paint or cutt-off shorts (also denim ^^) a t-shirt and sandals that I've had for so long they're half broken to pieces. Of course thats when and if I wear shoes.

Colour wise I wear greens, browns, rusts, and black. on occasion red or blue. lol.

I don't dress up much and I despise dress shoes. Finding dress shoes for an 11 is really tough.

~ais
Riza Babe
i dress up when i go out on a date which i never will have a date dry.gif
rsF
I only go for practical clothes. Preferably grays, whites, and blacks. On occasion, i'll wear light blue, red, and twice in my life, pink. (somehow, wearing pink makes you "cool", I wore it because I thought it was hilareous).
Riza Babe
lol just like vegeata
dreamcatcher_alchemist
@rsf wearing pink made you "cool"? wow, I'm glad that phase never passed here, lol.

@riza babe why not?

I only dress up for weddings, funerals, and/or speeches to be given in class and/or organizational fairs. *snicker*

~ais
Riza Babe
Well i don't really have a man dry.gif
dreamcatcher_alchemist
QUOTE(Riza Babe @ Oct 7 2004, 04:11 PM)
Well i don't really have a man dry.gif

dry.gif I share that feeling...
Riza Babe
dry.gif
Gashole
Oh, who needs a man? I'm perfectly happy just crushing on anime characters. Ed turns out to be really short, though, what with his total height of 155 cm.
dreamcatcher_alchemist
QUOTE(Gashole @ Oct 7 2004, 04:25 PM)
Oh, who needs a man? I'm perfectly happy just crushing on anime characters. Ed turns out to be really short, though, what with his total height of 155 cm.

I do the same!

yeah, he is really short... is why my friend likes him... he's her height. lol.

~shadow
Riza Babe
hay don't make fun of sexy ed sad.gif
Gashole
We're not; we're stating a fact.
Riza Babe
oh tongue.gif well if u dis ed *beats* heheh jk
Quistis88
Yes, being single isn't bad at all. I quite prefer it at the moment, not being tied down and all. And Ed . . . it's ok if he's that height. I'm sure he will get taller.

We're straying off topic again! tongue.gif
Gashole
It's impossible. He's that tall and he's what, 15? He'll be about 160 cm max. Unless a miracle happens.

Speaking of whom, doesn't Ed wear cool clothes? (A forced attempt to bring this thread back to topic.)
Quistis88
Yes, I LOVE Ed's clothes. And the military uniforms. I can't resist uniforms and suits. I think I've said that somewhere before . . .

I want Ed's little red riding hood!!! biggrin.gif
Omakase Shimasu
Hmmm... leather pants wouldn't suit me. Luckily it does suit Ed. Boy, does it suit him. *__* Yeah...

OK, that was my attempt to get back on-topic, but as you can see I failed. Horribly.
Quistis88
Leather-clad Ed . . . yes, I love that, too. I want to see Roy in leather, too! biggrin.gif I'd say Fury, too, but leather doesn't suit him as well.
Aqua_Alchemist
What I wear, en generlament (french test tomorrow, and as you can see from that I need to revise tongue.gif) :

T shirt- black, blue (something dark)

Collar Shirt (Open, blue, black) or hoody with band logo (e.g AFI, or logo like ANIMAL or something tongue.gif)

Jeans (Accidently set fire to one pair when I went out *don't even ask*, so I have a light blue corduoroy pair, and some darkish ones) or some of those light 'surf' trousers in the summer.

Wooly hat- for winter tongue.gif.

Shoes- Skate shoes, they give the most room, and are very comfortable, especially if you forget to wear socks (but I never where socks at home anyway). They are also the best shoes of me because of my flat feet, which never stay in shoes which don't give a high back etc. I'm size 11 and a half, but one of my feet is shorter than the other)

bleh, don't think i've missed much there, hang on I don't see anyone mentioning underwear in this thread lol tongue.gif cool.gif .
Omakase Shimasu
Undergarments. Interesting. Is it even allowed to discuss such a... private subject, I wonder? tongue.gif
Aqua_Alchemist
Who will be the first to post something (cue drum rolll) biggrin.gif.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.