Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Clothes, What Type (and Color) Of Clothes Do You Usually Wear?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Nia
Why not?0_o

I love T-shorts with inscriptions on them. and jeans...

oh...I hate skirts>.<
phoenix dying
QUOTE(Void @ Jun 22 2006, 04:35 PM) [snapback]415000[/snapback]

...these are not things that 13-year-olds should be wearing. dry.gif

I agree,

This is just proof that a majority of you are becoming obendent, soul dead conformist slaves of the American consumer culture.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(phoenix dying @ Jun 22 2006, 04:53 PM) [snapback]415004[/snapback]

QUOTE(Void @ Jun 22 2006, 04:35 PM) [snapback]415000[/snapback]

...these are not things that 13-year-olds should be wearing. dry.gif

I agree,

This is just proof that a majority of you are becoming obendent, soul dead conformist slaves of the American consumer culture.

Dude... you like Linkin Park... laugh.gif
Ice Blizzard
^I like em too,Whats wrong with them dry.gif
QUOTE(Ice1Alchemist @ Jun 22 2006, 04:31 PM) [snapback]414998[/snapback]

Ok pics of my fave clothes ^^

Sheer Graphic top

Rock Hard Tee

Laced Minnie skirt

Single strap dress

thats some stuff i love

Are you trying to impress people, or just wear things that dont suit your age
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Ice Blizzard @ Jun 22 2006, 08:39 PM) [snapback]415079[/snapback]

You'll figure it out when you'll get older.

...hopefully...
phoenix dying
QUOTE(Void @ Jun 22 2006, 05:56 PM) [snapback]415044[/snapback]

When did i ever say that? huh.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
i'm not sure on what exatly 13 year olds are supposed to wear but i thought those clothes the Ice posted were nice anyway ^^;

eh...i usually wear dark colors...i like skirts and dresses (i'm a girly-girl as you can see ^^; )
and jeans, and a t-shirts are mainly what i wear most of the time smile.gif
Quistis88
Sure, they're nice, but I also agree that clothing should be age-appropriate. Then again, is anything age-appropriate anymore?

. . . whereas I shop at places like these. I find that I am buying a lot more clothes than before. I think it is because it has finally hit me that I am going to be working an actual job come September (other than babysitting teaching at the Chinese school), and must strive to make a good impression. I do not have enough dress shirts, cardigans, or blazers to wear for work. What if I end up working in an office? sad.gif
sweety_pie
I usually just wear jeans, and a t-shirt. I only wear skirts to church.Most of the clothes I wear are age-appropriate
AlphonseRules
Clothes are just a fad created by the government so that you fools will feed the monster that is big business. That's why I don't wear clothes. Fight the power man!! biggrin.gif
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Jun 22 2006, 11:15 PM) [snapback]415117[/snapback]

. . . whereas I shop at places like these.

Wow, that store looks so... clean... unsure.gif

QUOTE(phoenix dying @ Jun 22 2006, 09:03 PM) [snapback]415082[/snapback]

QUOTE(Void @ Jun 22 2006, 05:56 PM) [snapback]415044[/snapback]

When did i ever say that? huh.gif

Oh? Wait... what was that really shitty band that you like that all the teenage poseurs do?
Quistis88
QUOTE(Void @ Jun 22 2006, 09:49 PM) [snapback]415141[/snapback]
Wow, that store looks so... clean... unsure.gif

Is cleanliness a bad thing? sad.gif
phoenix dying
QUOTE(Void @ Jun 22 2006, 11:49 PM) [snapback]415141[/snapback]

Oh? Wait... what was that really shitty band that you like that all the teenage poseurs do?

When did i ever have a interest in linkin park? Further more when did i ever say that i like linkin park? For the record I hate that band...
asunder
QUOTE(AlphonseRules @ Jun 22 2006, 11:41 PM) [snapback]415137[/snapback]

Clothes are just a fad created by the government so that you fools will feed the monster that is big business. That's why I don't wear clothes. Fight the power man!! biggrin.gif

If you have enough body hair, you don't normally need clothes biggrin.gif
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(asu @ Jun 23 2006, 06:05 AM) [snapback]415169[/snapback]

...and yet we don't see Robin Williams walking around naked...

[thank god]
Ice1Alchemist
QUOTE(Ice Blizzard @ Jun 22 2006, 07:39 PM) [snapback]415079[/snapback]

QUOTE(Ice1Alchemist @ Jun 22 2006, 04:31 PM) [snapback]414998[/snapback]

Ok pics of my fave clothes ^^

Sheer Graphic top

Rock Hard Tee

Laced Minnie skirt

Single strap dress

thats some stuff i love

Are you trying to impress people, or just wear things that dont suit your age

None i just like them they are cute style i mean come on my mom says its ok so it is and its not ur place to tell me otherwise and 4 all u guys's info im almost 14 and the dress i only had it for my winter ball in 7th grade and the shirts are fine the skirt mom had to fight my dad but then now im aloud to were it
Popogeejo
How did you manage to to misspell "Mini" in mini skirt? Also at 14 years of age you should have out grown using dumb text speak. It's "for" not "4" and "you" not "U" Plus you don't capitalise your "I's" or you apostrophes right.

[/end rant]

Sorry but I've been to nice as of late.

tsk tsk - V.
Fixed tongue.gif
Ice1Alchemist
No prob i just like the lingo and im not good at spelling i didnt notice it was wrong im not good and spelling at all
Migchao
QUOTE(Ice1Alchemist @ Jun 23 2006, 09:25 AM) [snapback]415240[/snapback]

No prob i just like the lingo and im not good at spelling i didnt notice it was wrong im not good and spelling at all

No problem, I just like the (lingo?) and I'm not good at spelling. I didn't notice it was wrong. *Fixed!*

And you don't have to tell us that you're not good at spelling twice in a row. Use spelling and grammar to the best of your ability, Ice1Alchemist. I don't even know how I was able to decipher that. I mean come on I'm eleven-years-old for Pete's Sake and I know how to write like a human being. Not being able to type well will make people complain about you.

I wear jeans, T-Shirts, a tank top every now and then (not the really revealing type), knee-high skirts, that's all I can remember
Popogeejo
Use spelling and grammar to the best of your ability, Ice1Alchemist.

That sounds somewhat familiar...Looks like I'm rubbing off on you...no wait, not like that!

(lingo?)

Lingo.

Moving on to my clothes, bagggy T-shirts sometimes with some rock bands name or "I sell crack to blind kids", Jeans with big ass boots.
Migchao
QUOTE(popogeejo @ Jun 23 2006, 10:42 AM) [snapback]415275[/snapback]

Use spelling and grammar to the best of your ability, Ice1Alchemist.

That sounds somewhat familiar...Looks like I'm rubbing off on you...no wait, not like that!

I was thinking, "Rubbing?!" Then I understood what you meant. blink.gif When I read my own post, I realized that I sounded like you when you're trying to get someone to actually type like a real person.
Carnal Malefactor
...tell me that's not a form of rape...
Migchao
QUOTE(Void @ Jun 23 2006, 11:09 AM) [snapback]415279[/snapback]

...tell me that's not a form of rape...

It's not...I never mentioned it... blink.gif
ScarMySoul
I used to wear band shirts and dickies and such. I had spiked hair with long bangs. I'm such a follower. I can say those were the years in which to piss my mother off. But ever since I got married it moreso dark colored jeans with tanktops in various colors and I've grown my hair out finally. As for shoes I have Adio's. They are Royal blue and Black with the blue laces.
AlphonseRules
QUOTE(asu @ Jun 23 2006, 06:05 AM) [snapback]415169[/snapback]

Exactly. No fear of sunburn with my level 5 hair coverage.
Ratzenheich FMA Super fan
Sorry for reviving an ancient thread but this seemed nice to revive.

Well, when I go out I usually wear jeans+shirt+sneakers, jeans+collared shirt+sneakers, khaki shorts+shirt+sneakers. At home I wear shorts+shirt+slippers.
Amalthea
I consider myself relatively normal when it comes to clothes. I don't do anything out of the ordinary. I'm comfortable in nice blue jeans and a pretty top for casual wear. Lately I've been buying a lot of clothes that are pastel colors, like green, pink, purple, etc.

Oh yeah, when I get the chance to, I LOVE dressing up. Dresses, heels, etc. I'm gonna love cosplay this year.

The majority of my shoes are black, but I'm working on changing that. biggrin.gif Flip-flops are most fun to wear, and I can ever run in them! XD
Amol
In terms of dressing , I'm mostly simple and I dont really like too much fancy clothing and .....

I like myself that way and so do others !
I hate going to formal places , thats where my mom gets to the closet and I have to wear things i dont like.
Ratzenheich FMA Super fan
Eww... I don't like format wear too. I sweat when I wear those because they're just hot. I wear like three layers of clothing when wearing formal.
Envy II
Typically I wear jeans and one of my marching band shirts. No, that's actually all I ever wear. XD

I don't know what I'm going to do, now that I can't get anymore. sad.gif
Colette
I like turtle necks a lot (It makes me look pretty professional, actually =P Since my hair is always up and I always wear glasses) and jeans or pants. I never really wear shorts or skirts unless the skirt is below or around my knees. Before, I used to never even wear short sleeve shirts but I've grown more confident lately so if it's nice out I wear a t-shirt and jeans.

As for shoes, I only have one pair and those are practically boots. I love them though, they look cool and they add like two inches on to my height >.>
Carnal Malefactor
I don't...
Slashrose1010
I typically wear jeans with anything, really... though, I also have a lot of T-shirts, but i wear button downs and stuff, too. So really, I wear anything that I think flatters me. I also bum it sometimes and just wear sweats or something comfy, but then again, who doesn't do that now and then? biggrin.gif

But overall, I like my black swooshies with my Blind Guardian T-shirt smile.gif or my blac Queen shirt. Those and my green Queen shirts are my favourite shirts in my wardrobe, haha.
Emily_BrokenAngel
I usually wear pants....
Actually... Im always wearing sport´s clothes XD
Im a sport girl laugh.gif
You will never see me wearing a dress ¬¬
or a miniskirt... You hear me Roy? ¬///¬
CodenameElizabeth
I actually have grown quite tired of jeans... they are simply not made to fit my disproportionate body.
I prefer skirts and dresses to any kind of trousers because they flatter my bottom-heavy figure best.
I do have a weakness for cheesy logo tees though.

OMG! SHOES!! XD
Pointy-toed heels (make your legs look longer...) combat boots (because they are badass...) I rarely ever wear flats because I have short stubby legs- even for a tall person.

Quistis88
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Oct 7 2004, 12:18 AM) [snapback]24265[/snapback]
I usually wear grays, blacks, blues, and reds. The occasion[al] white, if I feel like being a little more formal. I own a multitude of black pants (okay, so many not THAT many, but the majority of my pants are black, I barely have jeans).

I have 3 pairs of black boots, all for different purposes (I know, I'm crazy) and one pair of sneakers/runners. I used to have just one pair of all-purpose black boots, but that one wore out, so now I actually HAD to get more get one pair (I miss my old boots!). Oh, but black boots are so versatile . . . I love them.

I actually wear blazers from time to time, and people say it suits my personality, which is a good thing (apparently I look older when I wear them, but I think that would apply to anyone). I'm quite a conservative dresser.

^ So I guess that was my reply from all of 2.5 years ago? laugh.gif I totally had a typo.

I think the type of clothes/colors I wear have changed slightly, though the overall style is still prudish conservative. My black pants are rather worn now, and my father went on a shopping spree in China in a jean factory. Therefore, I now have many pairs of jeans, and barely any black pants.

The colors I wear now tend to be browns, greens, pinks, and reds. I now own 5 pairs of black boots with varying lengths and heights, but only 2 pairs of 5 do I wear frequently. I've gotten rid of some of the older-looking blazers and replaced them with ones that fit me better (the older ones were always a tad too big).
Bling_bling_Angel
o.o

Hmmm... I like girly clothes...^^

*like that means anything... XD*

I've taken to 50's-60'd styled clothing, lately...

As well as mini-skirts with leggings...^^

And long t-shirts with pencil-jeans...

As for colors, I'm not too picky...but earth colors are what suit my dark tone primarily.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Mar 25 2007, 01:33 AM) [snapback]521647[/snapback]
As well as mini-skirts with leggings...^^

Zettai Ryouiki FTW!!!
Quistis88
What is "ryouiki"? huh.gif
Carnal Malefactor
http://www.darkmirage.com/2006/12/15/japan...ouiki/#more-647
Bling_bling_Angel
I am currently obssessed with Napoleonic jackets... TT

a'la Black Parade... ^^
Dynamo
Let's see.. I usually wear camo-colored cargo pants or black bondage pants. And a tank top or fitted t-shirt with either a dress shirt or some kind of a jacket over it. :3
I also love fingerless gloves, goggles, sunglasses, scarves, bandanas, spiked collars, hats, berets, platform shoes & boots..
And when I'm feeling more girly I like to wear a short(or sometimes medium-length, bleh) skirt with knee-high socks or leg-warmers.. I don't like long skirts, they look too boring D:

And colors.. I have lots of black clothes >_< I also like to wear wear camo, white, and red.
I really need to buy more purple clothes.. 'cause purple is kewl.
Zarpia
Tomboyish stuff, mostly dark colors or those hippie t-shirts XD
Quistis88
QUOTE(Abstruse Eulogy @ Mar 24 2007, 11:55 PM) [snapback]521681[/snapback]

But there's no zettai ryouiki if there are leggings. huh.gif
Toby-Chan
Yeah, I was about to say- You're confusing leggings with thigh socks. Depending on the length of the leggings, they might show the same amount of skin, but not in quite so risky of an area. (Unless the calf and ankle totally turn you on.)

Speaking of which- I do love leggings and thigh-socks both so much, though good thigh socks are hard to come by.

I've become kind of boring in the last year or so... in a lot of respects. I think I've become too cautious, introverted and afraid of other peoples' judgements and that's manifested in my clothing choices. Not always, but sometimes...

What I really ought to do is perform a big clothing purge and start up a mostly-new wardrobe. Garage sale, perhaps?
Kenji
commonly...T-Shirts commonly black, dark blue, orange and yellow...
sometimes I wear casual shirts which most of the time, is black with emblems, such as dragon etc...

Jean seems to be a must have pants... Oh yeah...I have 3- 2 are boot cut tongue.gif and another one is a black straight cut...
I recently just bought a cargo pants... It comes with 9 straps and 10 pockets... tongue.gif
As for shoes, a normal Converse-like shoes will make me happy...sometimes I wear my sneakers....
Dark Butterfly Demi89
i usually wear colors like blue and white. i'd like to wear more purple but i only have like one shirt that's purple happy.gif during the fall and winter i usally wear sweaters and jeans and t shirts but during the spring and summer when it's warmer i wear mini skirts and shorts and tank tops and tube tops...i dress a little more sexy but not whore-ish or anything like that laugh.gif
GothGirl
I dress rather gothic, with a touch of bohemian. I like blacks, teals, and reds as far as colors go (my only color no-no is no green and pink in the same outfit and no purple and pink in the same outfit). So basically...I'm everything but preppie. I like to wear dark wash jeans and long skirts (oddly, I've never really liked short skirts or shorts- I mean, I don't have stick thighs so they look hideous on me). I do like to layer cutoff jeans with short skirts (and black fishnets) though...it doesn't break the school dress code and it looks cool.
Lee_1995
Many of you guys out there love dark colors,well so do I! I love the usual colors of black,white(not really a dark one but sometimes used as gothic material),red,dark blue,violet etc.
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
I am a jeans, and shirt type of girl tongue.gif. I usually wear blue, and green mostly cause those are my favorite colors happy.gif. But I mean any color is fine with me if there isn't to much purple or pink in it laugh.gif. So if ya ever saw me around I would be wearing a t-shirt, sweatshirt [if cold or breezy], jeans, and gym shoes biggrin.gif. Though if I go out somewhere nice I always dress presentable wink.gif.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.