Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Clothes, What Type (and Color) Of Clothes Do You Usually Wear?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
wolfi1412
no I didn't!!! honestly!!! I meant that ppl do grows old.. but growing up.. not all ppl grew up!!
Gashole
Hm, maybe I'm just reading too much into everything. Maybe not.
Thievesvinegar
yea, wolfi thats a good point, but that only happens when a) they've led too shelthered a life or b)they're insane and too heavily into denial

hah thats right gashole, i'm never mean, i can be honest, but never mean wink.gif
Gashole
I should remind you that honesty isn't always the best policy. tongue.gif
For that reason there are those things called white lies.
wolfi1412
but a lie is still a lie. strange.. I never agree to white lies.. but still.. somewhat.. I do.
Thievesvinegar
then are you saying that lies are the best policy?
white lies are just a figure of speech, another way to express ourselves, or another way to obsure things.

i'm sticking my tounge out at you too.

as a sidenote, have you noticed how wierd the winking smilie is? it doens't look like it's winking, it looks more like as if it has something in it's eye.
wolfi1412
I didn't say lies are the best policy..

oh, I've just noticed.. we're way off topic..

really? are the winking smilies that weird? it seems fine to me.
Gashole
laugh.gif

The smilies here are better than in any other forums I've seen anyway.
I love this one: ohmy.gif --> it seems like a mixture of mild surprise and fear
Quistis88
Wow, how old are you, Gashole?
wolfi1412
i think he/she's 18.
Gashole
Hehe, legally an adult, but not that old.

QUOTE(wolfi1412 @ Oct 8 2004, 05:28 AM)
i think he/she's 18.

What makes you think I'm a he/she?
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Gashole @ Oct 8 2004, 05:29 AM)
QUOTE(wolfi1412 @ Oct 8 2004, 05:28 AM)
i think he/she's 18.

What makes you think I'm a he/she?

laugh.gif

Maybe it's because it's 1:30 am, but that's some funny shit.
Thievesvinegar
18? thats it?
Gashole
We all need to go to bed now. This addiction to the forum is getting ridiculous.
Carnal Malefactor
I need THC...bad...
wolfi1412
it's only 10:30 here!!!

and Gashole, I forgot ur gender..
Gashole
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Oct 8 2004, 05:31 AM)
18? thats it?

I neither agree or disagree. I like to be mysterious.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(wolfi1412 @ Oct 8 2004, 05:33 AM)
it's only 10:30 here!!!

and Gashole, I forgot ur gender..

Yah, you people on the west coast can kiss my shiny metal ass.
wolfi1412
westcoast... move here!!
althe
Eheh heh heh, I'm stark naked most of the time wink.gif Jkjk! (or am I?)

My wear right now...lets just say.......Is jeans! Anything demi basically smile.gif
wolfi1412
15 posts to go...

btw, u didn't change the whole day?? where are ur PJ's?
althe
Okay, maybe I was being a bit too general...

Well, for me, I go to school feeling as if I don't have pants on or my zipper's down laugh.gif

My worst fear is going to school with my sleeping garments when it isn't even a PJ day or what nots O_o
Gashole
On PJ days, do you actually wear the pajama you actually wear to sleep? Then you could just wake up, have some breakfast, and go straight to school!
wolfi1412
sometimes we do have those crazy days at school.. dunno if we're gonna have it again this year tho.
althe
Lol, that's what I do wink.gif PJ days are fun, but my brother finds them ridiculous and stupid. Sigh...no kid spirit in him anymore smile.gif

You know what's ridiculous? Trying to get Terry Fox donations off wealthy people. No offense to anyone that's loaded with cash and is generous with their money wink.gif But honestly, it kinda gets irratating after having thirty doors shut in your face before you can even speak sleep.gif'''
wolfi1412
oh, I never go door-to-door for fundraisings... ><
and Ha! my team beat urs in the Terry Fox thing!
althe
Eheh heh heh..I know...Hmm...I think we've gone off topic...again laugh.gif
wolfi1412
yeah...
so, how's ur costume going on? did u stayed after school??
lolz.. this is still off-topic!

CONGRATS!!! YOU'RE AN APPRENTICE!!!!!!!
althe
Yes, I am an Apprentice!!!

I'm so happy!! And I worked so hard XD

I did stay after school. We're falling behind for our costumes sad.gif Well, hope it works out in the end!
wolfi1412
yeah.. I"m buying my fabrics tomorrow if I can..

this is my last post today.. I'm tired.. g'night ppl!
althe
Night! Congrats on getting so much posts in a day!

I'm hitting the hay too. Have school tomorrow.

Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving people!...well, technically, Thanksgiving is on Monday...oh wel.. smile.gif
Tashi
I AM WEARING NOTHING
above the waste.
Ailuro
I usually wear reds. Red top, it goes good with my hair.. o_o

Sometimes wear jeans. Black pants, most of them have some color line going down the side of the pant legs. I always wear my black jacket. ^^ I have a white and light blue version of it as well. x3 My friends joke around saying that I always wear it, and when I don't they're like "Oh my gosh, where's your jacket?! xO"

So yep. That's basically what I wear. ^^ Oh, and white and light blue Converse sneakers.. or are they tennis shoes. I can't tell the difference. x3
Vael
Oh boy... here we go..

I wear:
-Black jeans (from 6th grade, so they're extremely faded.)
-Bondage pants
-Raver pants (two pairs - One with light purple trim and light purple bungee cords, and one with light blue trim and threat, and light blue bungee cords, plus a five-foot flare)
-Leather pants (one pair)
-Pinstripe pants (Size 5 female [US]. Basically a second skin)
-Occasionally dress pants
-Pink plaid short skirt (I always wear it with pants. Trust me. XP)
-Black laced-up long skirt

Shirts...
-Spandex (loose spandex...), metallic blue shirt
-Various imitation suede chemises, ranging from burgundy to white
-Black Death shirt (Don't ask. It's just amusing)
-Black shirts... lots of black shirts... And white shirts, for undershirts.
-More joke shirts..........

Other:
-Combat boots (I'm going to get thigh boots, soon)
-Top hat
-Military beret (with a Soviet Union pin.)
-Pocket watch
-Jewelery (too much to list. I have 7 minutes before I have to get to school)
-Dress shoes
-Studded belt
-Grommet belt

Alright, I might have left out a couple things, but that's it.... I won't get into underwear, even though I have an extensive selection. >.>

And, yes, all those skimpily dressed sorority girls come from my school. I intend to kill them all, one day. Bad thing is, they're all FAT, so it's seven times worse....

And, if I went to school for the Pyjama Days, here, I'd be going naked. So I'll just.... not do that. XP
Prinz_Zoisit
i wear jeans(blue/black/yellow-white) and t-shirt with jacket.. that's it nothin special... blue shoes from nike

but when i go party, i wear weird pants with weird tops... with weird accessoires with weired hair...
wolfi1412
I can see the stuff that ppl usually use.. and that's.. Jeans!
Thievesvinegar
saw a few eskimos today. Whats your winter attire?
Gashole
Just add a sweater. Winter here isn't that cold anyway. wink.gif
wolfi1412
it was cold here last year, probably a long or short sleeve shirt, then a jacket, and a coat. pants are the same
xrninja
like gashole, i'm in california, so....not that much different from usual. a shirt instead of a t-shirt or tank top, and sneakers instead of flip-flops. still the same hoodie and jeans though tongue.gif oh, and maybe a jacket because it's been pouring like hell lately (not that i mind, i love the rain and dark gloomy weather :3). i should layer a little more because i get cold, but most of the classrooms are heated and then i get too hot and have to take off layers and it's a pain. more of a pain than pneumonia, of course.
SailorSev
I wear jeans. I also wear tshirts, turtlenecks, polo shirts, and sweaters in the winter.

I have this huge coat that I wear in the winter; it looks like a parka, so I hear Eskimo jokes all the time. ^__^
Officer_Riza
darkness...........................
Quistis88
Since this thread has now been revived, I should announce that I have an obsession with coats, especially frock coats and trench coats. mellow.gif
Omakase Shimasu
You too? I don't know, I've always been fascinated with them, along with cloaks, leather coats/pants... all stereotypical bad-ass attire that makes people look so damn good in them. biggrin.gif I know I would look like a drowned rat in them, which is the main reason I haven't bought anything like that. Still, it's nice to dream...

Maybe it had something to do with Seifer and Squall. rolleyes.gif
Quistis88
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Jul 10 2005, 02:48 PM)
You too? I don't know, I've always been fascinated with them, along with cloaks, leather coats/pants... all stereotypical bad-ass attire that makes people look so damn good in them. biggrin.gif

Haha, I like cloaks/mantles and such as well.

I know I would look like a drowned rat in them, which is the main reason I haven't bought anything like that. Still, it's nice to dream...

You'd look good, I'm sure. I actually have a leather coat that I bought, but I haven't worn it yet (you can see the coat being worn by kage in the "Once Upon a Roy..." thread, the cosplay pictures).

Maybe it had something to do with Seifer and Squall.  rolleyes.gif

Perhaps. Seifer's the one who made me want a gray trench coat. laugh.gif
Toby-Chan
Hah. Coats are love. ::Huggles new purple trench/duster::

I wear anything, really. However I feel like dressing on a particular day is how I will dress, and thus, my closet has an interesting variety.

Not really sure what the labels for my fashion choices are. Often just plain and possibly what one may call 'preppy' if I don't feel like putting an outfit together (Which really dosen't consist of much effort anyway, since randomness is the spice of fashion), but I guess I go anywhere from uber tomboy to Elegant Gothic Lolita. I like to make up my own fashions the most, though. happy.gif
the sellout
I wear mainly t-shirts, simple and graphic, with jeans. I actually own many graphic t-shirts with political messages (indeed, I'm a big nerd), bands t-shirts (and I swear, I listen to and adore every single band whose t-shirt I own), and just t-shirts with random images. For shoes, my pair of Chuck's, flip-flops, or a nice pair of flats. When winter comes, you won't see me without a hoodie, I am obsessed with them. Comfty and warm, what else do you need? I guess you could say that I am the epitome of casualness.

I'm going to be completely honest, though, I went through a stage when I was trying really hard do be fashionable. I would wear my jeans tucked into my uggs (which I successfully sold on Ebay about a month ago), my fake Coach purse (which is currently abandoned in my closet), and the occasional white dress with some cowboy boots (which I bought on Ebay and am planning to sell there again). Indeed, I was trying too hard to be Kate Moss; in fact, I almost convince my dad to buy me a rather simple Marc Jacobs t-shirt (which I could've gotten, way cheaper, at Old Navy). I'm still very fond of that type of fashion, the whole boho chick style - think Kate Moss and Sienna Miller, but I just don't dress that way.
trecia
jeans and tshirt...
Ice1Alchemist
Ok pics of my fave clothes ^^

Sheer Graphic top

Rock Hard Tee

Laced Minnie skirt

Single strap dress

thats some stuff i love
Carnal Malefactor
...these are not things that 13-year-olds should be wearing. dry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.