Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Homunculi Comic Strip-funny!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
metalsnogger
its lame, but adorable none the less huh.gif [attachmentid=6385]
Toby-Chan
Ah, Snapesnogger. Welcome to the forums and whatnot.

You'll probably notice that the response level in this area is relatively low, especially compared to what you're used to. (Unless you brought your fan-hordes along with you. huh.gif)

The comic's funny. Pretty classic gag, but still silly.
metalsnogger
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Jun 22 2006, 02:12 PM) [snapback]414848[/snapback]

Ah, Snapesnogger. Welcome to the forums and whatnot.

You'll probably notice that the response level in this area is relatively low, especially compared to what you're used to. (Unless you brought your fan-hordes along with you. huh.gif)

The comic's funny. Pretty classic gag, but still silly.

ah well, im not expecting lots of feedback smile.gif its just nice to share my fma art with other fma fans :3
Frozen Ice Alchemist
That is just so funny! biggrin.gif Great job!!
Envy Sin 6
laugh.gif OMG! That is SO hilarious... Poor lust... (And Gluttony's a moron, just like usual... )
Migchao
Way too small...can you pu up a bigger version please?
Popogeejo
QUOTE(kittygirl @ Jun 24 2006, 05:33 AM) [snapback]415568[/snapback]

Way too small...can you pu up a bigger version please?

Try clicking on it. When it opens up in a new window, if it's still small move your mouse over it and clcick. It should go to it's propper size.

As for the comic, saw it on DevArt and liked it muchly. The only niggle is Envy's hair seems to green to me. Great work in all.
Cheez_n_ Maeve
Lol. In a whirl of badly mixed emotions, that comic is definately a day brightener. Quite amusing.
I love the coloring, it has a very smooth but solid look to it. I'd love to see more of your work.
Nil-chan
Great work! you did great with the coloring job! i love Envy in there. happy.gif
MeLRizA
That's cute~ Well done with Envy's expression..
Ed-Al-Win Fan
Awesome! It was funny with Envy expression and Lust! Your drawing style is really good, I love it!
Galorfilinde
That's great, I totally love your style! You did great on the expressions, and the comic really is funny! I love it how you did the shiny effects on the eyes and Envy's hair, and Lust's outfit. It's great!

PS: do you have deviantART? lol I always ask that when I like someone's art laugh.gif
PUKE
I adore your art on DA. <3

*loves this*
FMAlover^
OMg so cute! You're evil...
HalfAsian Alchemist
That was both pretty funny and well-drawn. I lov how Gluttony just falls asleep in the middle of Envy's "malfunction" laugh.gif
Dova
Very Cute Comic Strip!
Sin Of Envy
Envy is so cute in that comic ^^ Great work!!
Tombow
I love everyones' expressions!! It's so cute and funny!!
Very nice!! biggrin.gif
Chibi-Usa
That was hilarious.You should put up more.
Envylovesapples
QUOTE(metalsnogger @ Jun 21 2006, 11:01 PM) *
its lame, but adorable none the less huh.gif [attachmentid=6385]

thats silly just like this one
Causmicfire
These two comics are great!
ehxhfdl14
It amuses how the people new to the forum manage to dig up the old threads...
Still love the comic though.
WrathLover28
That was cute and funny. I totally knew what was gonna happen when Lust put her finger up to her eye. Envy's expressions were so cute.
Neko Shaman
Nice work!
Ailuro
Wow. Thread resurrection. mellow.gif Twice, even.
Inkble
Ha, ha, ha!! That's wonderful- cute art, great idea!
Gluttony is the best!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.