Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kiki's Fullmetal Alchemist Art
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
KiKi Fuzzball
Well, I just wanted to spread my artwork to somewhere other than deviantART. And so, here I am..
Call me KiKi, if you do. This is my deviantART page, if you're interested

Anyway, where to begin?
IPB Image
I really screwed up on this one..following a friend's of mine's tutroial for coloured pencils. And I failed. Miserably.

IPB Image
This was requested by somebody also on deviantART. Movie!Alphonse sitting on Alfons Heiderich, with him being dressed in a kitty costume, and Alphonse looking all triumphant and whatnot...

IPB Image
This was just a practice image. I needed the practice on him ;_; He's so frikkin hard to get everything right on...bleh, it turned out horrid...

IPB Image
May I introduce my FMA OC? Her name is Ceili Hearthright. And of course, with me being an Al-fan and whatnot, I go ahead and make a character to pair him up with. Now please, no flaming saying that Al is yours or some shit like like...He does not belong to just one person might I say..Like some person's signature he said "Anime characters belong to everybody!". True true!

IPB Image
My ID for my dA page. You shall be seeing KiKi Fuzzball in the future, involved with FMA-ish shenannigans <3

Now, I do take requests. FMA ones prefereably. But please be speciffic! It's really hard for me to come up with an original pose!

Ciao~♪

ScarMySoul
Those are really nice smile.gif
KiKi Fuzzball
QUOTE(ScarMySoul @ Jun 19 2006, 12:00 AM) [snapback]413627[/snapback]

biggrin.gif Thanks!
ScarMySoul
QUOTE(KiKi Fuzzball @ Jun 19 2006, 10:44 AM) [snapback]413741[/snapback]

QUOTE(ScarMySoul @ Jun 19 2006, 12:00 AM) [snapback]413627[/snapback]

biggrin.gif Thanks!

You're welcome!
Cheez_n_ Maeve
Very good! And you didn't do that bad on the colored pencils. ^^;;;
Ed-Al-Win Fan
Wow, awesome work! I definitely love the Alphonse one you did with him sitting indian style on the floor, very nice! Keep up the good work:)
Silly Penguin
those are amazing! happy.gif
what do you mean that you screwed up that first Alphonse one? that one is amazing!
well great job on all your art
KiKi Fuzzball
QUOTE(Cheez_n_ Maeve @ Jun 22 2006, 09:48 PM) [snapback]415140[/snapback]

Very good! And you didn't do that bad on the colored pencils. ^^;;;

^^'' ah ha haa..thanks a lot!!

QUOTE(Ed-Al-Win Fan @ Jun 26 2006, 11:42 PM) [snapback]417020[/snapback]

Wow, awesome work! I definitely love the Alphonse one you did with him sitting indian style on the floor, very nice! Keep up the good work:)

smile.gif Thanks so much! Glad you think so!

QUOTE(Silly Penguin @ Jun 28 2006, 10:02 AM) [snapback]417571[/snapback]

those are amazing! happy.gif
what do you mean that you screwed up that first Alphonse one? that one is amazing!
well great job on all your art

biggrin.gif Well, thank you so much!
Tombow
Wow, your Al drawings are awsome!!
And, I like your FMA OC, too!!

I'd love to see more drawing of Al!! Could you do Al on the beach??
Yeah, Al buried in the sand, with a kitty on his head?? biggrin.gif

Or, any Al drawing you can post more will be fine, too. smile.gif
Untitled
omg!! KiKi!! Why do you rock?? Those are really cool works you got there! You have to make more k? Please?
Oh and did I mention that you rock? laugh.gif
KiKi Fuzzball
QUOTE(Untitled @ Aug 29 2006, 05:37 AM) [snapback]438457[/snapback]

omg!! KiKi!! Why do you rock?? Those are really cool works you got there! You have to make more k? Please?
Oh and did I mention that you rock? laugh.gif

holy crap!
you sound familiar :0
yeap, I have made more :]
just gotta put them up here...
oh mee gosh thank yoou ;_;
Ratzenheich FMA Super fan
Nice artwork! Keep up the good work. I'll try to draw more Alphonse Elric too... For some reason, I'm a boy but I think Alphonse Elric is cute. blink.gif ohmy.gif And I am NOT gay.
Soujirou
*______*

You're so good, i like your style laugh.gif
Mudkipblader
Like all the posters above me, I say: YOur Art is awesome!
And you're not bad at colouring with coulour pencils. It looks good to me. wink.gif
Keep it up, Your AL is as cute as in the anime.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.