Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Song Is Stuck In Your Head Right Now?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Music
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39
Zarpia
"Hung Up" by Madonna O.O There is something wrong with that song, why am I so addicted to it? XD
Slashrose1010
Dark Matter Mystery (Blackbody Spectrum) by Vintersorg
Long Live FMA!!!
At the moment, Overrated (Everything Is) by Less Than Jake, catchy song, any Less Than Jake sticks in my head
Ice1Alchemist
well to be honest i have Blue October - hate me stuck in my head all though i did just lisson to it lol
Fayth Prophecy
London Bridge by Fergie from BEP.
g0rd0
I have no idea what the song is called, but it got stuck in in my head from seeing this
the song is just so............catchy lol
Fayth Prophecy
The Boondocks opening...
dahomunculi
Chihuawa-DJ bobo- really addictive- -.-
sweety_pie
Teen Titans openning

dahomunculi That song is really addicting I get it stuck in my head all the time.

Zarpia
"Extreme Ways" by Moby, according to my player, I have listened to that song more than 400+ times O.o
Roy Mustard
Mine is..."So happy together"... laugh.gif
Edamame
Orange Sun by Gackt and Hyde blink.gif
Packy
^From Moon Child? blink.gif

I've had a rotation of my friend mimicing a Murlock from WoW and 'One Winged Angel' from FFVII
Penelopa the Pegasus
I can't stop thinking about "Imagnation" by Kalwi & Remi right now xD
Have anyone here heard about Kalwi & Remi? ^^ Rising stars of Polish dance stage, they sound really great ^^
Tombow
The Music of the Night from Phantom Of The Opera smile.gif
Roy Jr.
QUOTE(g0rd0 @ Jul 31 2006, 08:57 PM) [snapback]427842[/snapback]

I have no idea what the song is called, but it got stuck in in my head from seeing this
the song is just so............catchy lol

I didn't have anything stuck in my head. That, is history. AAAAAARRGH!!!!!!! mad.gif
Sleeping Forest
has anyone heard computer city by perfume? that's one one i can't stop playing over and over in my head...
Slashrose1010
Strangely, I have Passion by Utada stuck in my head. Well, that is odd cause I tend to not like her songs this much, but some of her stuff is just infectious.

The other song stuck in my head is Last Kiss (covered by Pearl Jam). This song is so damn sad. When I first heard it, I cried a bit... which was back in like, 1999, but still. It makes me sad sad.gif
Toby-Chan
A weird combo of 'The Cake Song' from LazyTown and the theme song to the 'Beck' anime,- "Hit in America".
~FMAgurl~
Touchdown Turnaround by Hellogoodbye. It's a bit corny, but it won't exit my thoughts ><
Packy
You're Beautiful by James Blunt. I blame one of my friends on that one...
FullmetalPikachu
Far From Home by Vic Mignogna
PanicSong44
"Sound of Pulling Heaven Down" By Blue October. I luff that friggin' song^^ And Blue October rox my sox.
ed_drink_your_milk
Welcome To Wherever You Are by Bon Jovi

I can't blame anyone but myself. sad.gif
IttyBittyPretty
Thanks to the Citgo commercial, it's that stupid Three Dog Night song "Road to Shambala". GAHHH!!!! ohmy.gif
.+*WinryBoy*+.
Well... The mentos song blink.gif
HeavyMetal_Alchemist
I Will Survive blink.gif
the_icy_alchemist
savin' me by nickleback. i luff the song but i cant get it out of my head!!
Packy
Redemption by Gackt... I swear, next time I see that Dirge of Cerberus commercial i'm gonna run down to gamestop even if it kills me just to pick up that game...
Untitled
Afterglow INXS. Dunno why though..
Miyuki-chan
First by Lindsay Lohan o_O
ed_drink_your_milk
Fix You by Coldplay
DustStorm
Maniac by Michael Sembello XD
Vash_the_Gunslinger
"The Ecstasy of Gold" by Metallica. Addictive
Memoria
Lacuna Coil - Enjoy The Silence
Vash_the_Gunslinger
Jimi Hendrix - "Purple Haze" It just has that vibe with the guitar in it.
Tombow
Hyokkori Hyotanjima (Popped-up Gourd Island) by Candy Candy
shallwedance
Pop Princess by The Click 5. sleep.gif

Vash_the_Gunslinger
Kasabian - "Club Foot"
ed_drink_your_milk
Fix You by Coldplay, again. dry.gif
Tombow
It's My Life by Bon Jovi. It' was playing at the store I went, and followed me home!! huh.gif
Untitled
This is gonna be so stupid... Ready to laugh guys?? I am!
Pokemon Opening Theme!!!! laugh.gif I cant believe this.. I keep on singing it! OMG!!
Packy
Okay... Someone please put me out of my misery, I found a picture of a teletubbies game for the PS1 earlier, and now I have the bloody theme song stuck in my head... Please! Have mercy!
ed_drink_your_milk
Novacaine by Bon Jovi
ed's numbuh 1 fan
Brothers English smile.gif
Zarpia
"The Sacred Moon" I enjoy it more with the anime op
Memoria
Falling Again by Lacuna Coil..... has never left my head since i woke up this morning >.< thats what i get for falling asleep with music playing
Lysander
Ashita e no basho...so addicting... tongue.gif
Chiyo
Catch You Catch Me - CCS theme....gaahh
ScarMySoul
Redemption by Gackt

wacko.gif its driving me nuts
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.