Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Xobo's Siggy-doodle Shop!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
ed's numbuh 1 fan

NOTICE!! : I now have Photoshop CS2 so wish me luck on making some better sigs with it. smile.gif

Yep yep, my own signature shop so ask me and give me something to do!!

Messege: I CAN NOW DO TEXT ANIMATIONS! FEEL FREE TO ASK!

Okay! I will be having more examples up hopefully soon... I've gotten a little better than those and those were outdated so I'm going to have to do a little spring cleaning~! wink.gif

My first P.S wallpaper. v
My Ichigo Kurosaki Wallpaper

new Bleach signature:

This is crappy but my best animation ever so it shall stay. smile.gif v

<Merged "Ed's Numbuh One Fan And Alchemydude90's Sig Shop" thread with 4 pages of posts into this thread by author request. Edited several posts on both threads for the continuity. Posts with "Ed's Numbuh One Fan And Alchemydude90's Sig Shop" thread start on page 4 of this thread. ^^ 07/04/07 ~Tombow>
*~vachi~*
Hi there! You and your GIMP skills...v_v Bleah, I was wondering, could you make a banner for me? I know you can make siggies and avvis, but Iīm in need of a banner!! the theme would be FMA, I donīt think I got any pictures, since I do not know how you can make a banner, so, if you caaaaan make one and be creative, the lettering would be Alchemic Reaction be in a good mood...be in a good mood!!

ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(*~vachi~* @ Jun 27 2006, 01:28 AM) [snapback]417010[/snapback]

Hi there! You and your GIMP skills...v_v Bleah, I was wondering, could you make a banner for me? I know you can make siggies and avvis, but Iīm in need of a banner!! the theme would be FMA, I donīt think I got any pictures, since I do not know how you can make a banner, so, if you caaaaan make one and be creative, the lettering would be Alchemic Reaction be in a good mood...be in a good mood!!

here's your Vachi :

Alchemic Reaction banner i hope you like it ,and i hop it works ok ^^;
Nil-chan
THese are good! i like your style. You've done very well with the cutting of the pictures, and they are blended nicely. I love your fonts, on ething i suggest would be to maybe add some cool effects to the text instead of it just being a color. I don't use GIMP, so i dunno how exactly it works, but from what i can tell, you have some skills there! Good job!
*~vachi~*
QUOTE(ed's numbuh 1 fan @ Jun 27 2006, 12:50 AM) [snapback]417028[/snapback]
QUOTE(*~vachi~* @ Jun 27 2006, 01:28 AM) [snapback]417010[/snapback]

here's your Vachi :

Alchemic Reaction banner i hope you like it ,and i hop it works ok ^^;

Yay!! *explodes of happiness* Thanks a lot!! tongue.gif Iīll ask Th3 Head Admin to upload, I...donīt know how to, and I donīt want to either...XP thanks thanks! it looks awesome!! cool.gif

ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(Nil-chan @ Jun 27 2006, 02:19 PM) [snapback]417145[/snapback]

I love your fonts, on ething i suggest would be to maybe add some cool effects to the text instead of it just being a color.

ah thank you very much Nil-chan means alot ^^ and believe me i'd put the doo-dads on the lettering if i could, but alas GIMP is evil with text :-\
Riza-Hawkeye
I wanna sig! I wanna sig! tongue.gif
So I started watching Angelic Layer recently and thought I could use a nifty new sig! Will ya make it, pretty, pretty, please? <3
So here's the image I'd like.
And you don't have to do anything too fancy, just the image and maybe yould you make it say "Guide Over Me, My Little Angel?"
And could you also make me an avatar? With this image. It doesn't have to include both of them just Hikaru, the lil' pink one. [Misaki is the human, just so you know! tongue.gif]
So thank you very very mucho Xobo!
ed's numbuh 1 fan
uh Doodle? your second pic does'nt work i'm a afraid..could you maybe give me another link?
Riza-Hawkeye
Oops! Sorry! Well, Here it is!
ed's numbuh 1 fan
heres yours Doodle :

IPB Image

and your avatar:
IPB Image

if theres anything you need redone or it did'nt come out the way you wanted it to please tell me and i'll make another for you
Sleeping Forest
make me a sig...PLEASE!!

the picture is here...click

can it say 'fai is cooler than you'? you can trim the pic to normal sig size tongue.gif ...

laugh.gif i will love you forever if you do it!! er, is that enough motivation?
ed's numbuh 1 fan
here's your sig Violet Alchemist:
IPB Image

if there is anything you would like changed please tell me i'll make you a new one happy.gif
and thanks for the request~! :3
Sleeping Forest
omg, i love the sig!! it's PERFECT!! XD
ed's numbuh 1 fan
yay! i'm so glad you like it happy.gif your my second sig requester~! *huggles*
FullmetalPikachu
Could you please make a Signature using this[attachmentid=6773] and a Avatar using this[attachmentid=6774]
ed's numbuh 1 fan
sure! i'll get right on it, i'll just edit my post when i'm finished smile.gif
IPB Image

ah here's your sig, i'm sorry i don't have your avatar it came out kinda bad so i was going to make you a new one, but my Gimp is on the frizz so i'm going ot have to work on the program, sorry for the inconvienice sad.gif i'll get it for you A.S.A.P
Ting
Can you make me a siggy using this photo? I have software that can make siggys but I don't know hot to use them...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/koo...oviealanded.jpg
Just include some touching quotes. Thank you!
ed's numbuh 1 fan
i'll get it done as soon as i can, maybe you could put that pic into a link instead, it's stretching the page ^^;
FullmetalPikachu
QUOTE(ed's numbuh 1 fan @ Aug 23 2006, 07:59 PM) [snapback]436394[/snapback]

sure! i'll get right on it, i'll just edit my post when i'm finished smile.gif
IPB Image

ah here's your sig, i'm sorry i don't have your avatar it came out kinda bad so i was going to make you a new one, but my Gimp is on the frizz so i'm going ot have to work on the program, sorry for the inconvienice sad.gif i'll get it for you A.S.A.P

thankyou
ed's numbuh 1 fan

IPB Image

theres your sig Ting hope you like it, i enjoyed making it and thanks for the request

ah sorry Fullmetal EdwardElric ._. i hated how your avatar came out pleeease tell me if you want it redone
IPB Image
and here's another just for the heck of it, choose which one you like best :-\
IPB Image
*~vachi~*
Well, hello, since I got my own siggy shop, I wonīt help Bipīs anymore, well...perhaps I might *greedy smile* Anyway, I made another avatar for you, since Bip really wasnīt sure about it, so here it is, hope you like it, since I know nothing about that anime, I had to make something up, so I wrote that on it, any changes or anything at all, just ask here, Iīll try to improve it in anyway I can. Thanks!

IPB Image

Enjoy! laugh.gif

.Angelic.Alchemist.
Help! I need a new sig! my other was too big...
n-eways, can someone make me a sig using this pic:

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m312/pi...2/ed_heehee.jpg

(a different background)
And some quote like "Really?" (animated optional)
Please take out the edward-samma part...
And .Angelic.Alchemist in the corner or something.
(Sorry if it sounds really picky... )rolleyes.gif
Thank you! biggrin.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(.Angelic.Alchemist. @ Sep 6 2006, 06:00 PM) [snapback]442607[/snapback]

(a different background)
Thank you! biggrin.gif

ohmy.gif I'm so sorry i'm late!! I'll get on it as soon as i can . . .school is so demending D:

Sorry again! >__<
DarkHaze
Can you make sig out of this one I have no idea what to do with this after I cropped and edited a little bit

IPB Image
Sg1Girl
Can you make me one with these.....http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f297/The_only_Elric_sister/1118275232_turesdanl.jpg and http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f297/The...2_turesdanl.jpg andhttp://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f297/The_only_Elric_sister/1060228342_esdaniels3.jpg and http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f297/The...nielresult1.jpg you don't have to do that last one but if you want to...... Oh and will you make it say... " You can't change the world but you can change thye facts And when you change the facts you change points of view." Please and thank ya!
ed's numbuh 1 fan
omgomgomgoomgomgomg XD i'm actually buried in requests! ohmy.gif I don't know if i should be happy or stressed laugh.gif hee , i'll get all of your sigs done A.S.A.P I'm almost finished with Angelic's sooo...be patient happy.gif
.Angelic.Alchemist.
QUOTE(ed's numbuh 1 fan @ Sep 13 2006, 04:34 PM) [snapback]445984[/snapback]

QUOTE(.Angelic.Alchemist. @ Sep 6 2006, 06:00 PM) [snapback]442607[/snapback]

(a different background)
Thank you! biggrin.gif

ohmy.gif I'm so sorry i'm late!! I'll get on it as soon as i can . . .school is so demending D:

Sorry again! >__<

-lol- I can relate, its no problem what so ever
*~vachi~*
QUOTE(Sg1Girl @ Sep 13 2006, 05:32 PM) [snapback]446073[/snapback]
Can you make me one with these.....http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f297/The_only_Elric_sister/1118275232_turesdanl.jpg and http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f297/The...2_turesdanl.jpg andhttp://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f297/The_only_Elric_sister/1060228342_esdaniels3.jpg and http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f297/The...nielresult1.jpg you don't have to do that last one but if you want to...... Oh and will you make it say... " You can't change the world but you can change thye facts And when you change the facts you change points of view." Please and thank ya!

Helloooo!! Well, I'm here helping Bip ut with her siggy shop since no one goes to my anyway! xD I tried my best to do this one, here it is:

IPB Image

I hope it works right for you! But if you dislike it, or my way and my style of doing signatures, just say so, and I'm sure Bip will do your signature. tongue.gif Hope you like it!

ed's numbuh 1 fan
bwah =D finally!

okay then here's yours Lemonbuzz
IPB Image

and yours angelic
IPB Image

I hope you like them, if theres anything you guy's would like changed please don't hesitate to ask happy.gif
I'd be glad to do it.
.Angelic.Alchemist.
QUOTE(ed's numbuh 1 fan @ Sep 15 2006, 12:25 PM) [snapback]446714[/snapback]

bwah =D finally!

IPB Image

and yours angelic
IPB Image

I hope you like them, if theres anything you guy's would like changed please don't hesitate to ask happy.gif
I'd be glad to do it.

Coolness! the animation was a nice surprise!
DarkHaze
QUOTE(ed's numbuh 1 fan @ Sep 15 2006, 12:25 PM) [snapback]446714[/snapback]

bwah =D finally!

IPB Image

and yours angelic
IPB Image

I'd be glad to do it.

wow thx~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif
mysticwateralchemist
Look, I know I am new to these forums, but can you make me an Ed signature with the words, "Ready Steady GO" on it? If you can, that would be great. Thanks ahead of time.
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(mysticwateralchemist @ Sep 18 2006, 06:25 PM) [snapback]447995[/snapback]

Look, I know I am new to these forums, but can you make me an Ed signature with the words, "Ready Steady GO" on it? If you can, that would be great. Thanks ahead of time.

ah welcome to the forums : D your should read the rules if you have questions on anything happy.gif

But uh about your sig, is there a certain picture you want of him? If your a fangirl i can find a sexeh picture. rolleyes.gif
Or i can have a regular.
eh heh ^^; help?
mysticwateralchemist
um...just a regular picture, that would be fine. I not really a fangirl, so I don't really want any pictures like that. Any picture will be fine!
Riza-Hawkeye
QUOTE(ed's numbuh 1 fan @ Aug 13 2006, 02:14 PM) [snapback]432402[/snapback]

heres yours Doodle :
IPB Image

and your avatar:
IPB Image

if theres anything you need redone or it did'nt come out the way you wanted it to please tell me and i'll make another for you
omigoshthanxxobobye:D

But seriously now...
Thanks alot! The set is really cuteI love it! And since you're having trouble with the sigs, I'm always available to lend my none exsistent talent! tongue.gif

ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(mysticwateralchemist @ Sep 18 2006, 06:57 PM) [snapback]448015[/snapback]

um...just a regular picture, that would be fine. I not really a fangirl, so I don't really want any pictures like that. Any picture will be fine!

haha laugh.gif Just making sure. I'll do the best i can, thanks for the request i'll get it done A.S.A.P

And Doodle I'm so glad you like it! Though did you forget about it or something laugh.gif
I don't think it turned out that great though :-\
And i'd love for you to help me figure out who i've already made sigs for and those that are still waiting laugh.gif when you have time, you don't seem to be on much :-\ But that would help me bunches smile.gif

EDIT: School school school school D: i'm sorry!!! i'll get your sigs done hopefully by tomorrow please be patient ><
Galorfilinde
Ed's numbuh 1 fan, you've really got skillz! I love your current Cloud siggy, I think it's the best one you've made so far. You're definitely improving with fonts, and you do backgrounds very nicely happy.gif Keep it up!
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(Galorfilinde @ Sep 20 2006, 06:56 AM) [snapback]448711[/snapback]

Ed's numbuh 1 fan, you've really got skillz! I love your current Cloud siggy, I think it's the best one you've made so far. You're definitely improving with fonts, and you do backgrounds very nicely happy.gif Keep it up!

ohmy.gif thank you so much! It means alot happy.gif i was proud of my could one but i'm trying to get that ...icy look to them but it's not going well :-\

EDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
mystic's sig is now DONE! biggrin.gif

IPB Image
um...give meh credit please, and if there is anything wrong with it or somthing you don't like please feel free to tell me and i'll change it smile.gif , it was kinda a rush job so it may have not come out the great i'd be happy to make you another though happy.gif hope you like it : D
mysticwateralchemist
QUOTE(ed's numbuh 1 fan @ Sep 21 2006, 05:22 PM) [snapback]449327[/snapback]

QUOTE(Galorfilinde @ Sep 20 2006, 06:56 AM) [snapback]448711[/snapback]

ohmy.gif thank you so much! It means alot happy.gif i was proud of my could one but i'm trying to get that ...icy look to them but it's not going well :-\

EDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
mystic's sig is now DONE! biggrin.gif

IPB Image
um...give meh credit please, and if there is anything wrong with it or somthing you don't like please feel free to tell me and i'll change it smile.gif , it was kinda a rush job so it may have not come out the great i'd be happy to make you another though happy.gif hope you like it : D

Thank you so much! I love it! It looks great! Thanks for taking the time to help me out!
Fullmetal_vs_Flame
erm...hello! I love your work. Could I have an avatar and sig banner made please?

Signature picture: http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/7150/fmamustang4de.jpg

In the spot where it says Roy Mustang on the wall, can you put this?

Roy Mustang:
Colonel
State Alchemist
Pervert
On Fire....

Can the words On Fire look like their actually on fire?

For the avatar, can you use just Roy's head and put a pic of Edward's head next to it with Fullmetal_vs_Flame on it?

I hope it's not to hard,

Fullmetal_vs_Flame
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(Fullmetal_vs_Flame @ Sep 23 2006, 11:49 PM) [snapback]450392[/snapback]

erm...hello! I love your work. Could I have an avatar and sig banner made please?

Signature picture: http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/7150/fmamustang4de.jpg

In the spot where it says Roy Mustang on the wall, can you put this?

Roy Mustang:
Colonel
State Alchemist
Pervert
On Fire....

Can the words On Fire look like their actually on fire?

For the avatar, can you use just Roy's head and put a pic of Edward's head next to it with Fullmetal_vs_Flame on it?

I hope it's not to hard,

Fullmetal_vs_Flame

ah...i'll do my best smile.gif it might take a few days though XD

EDIT
The sig is done but you'll have to wait for the Avatar i'm afraid D:
here it is:
[IPB Image

I'm sorry it's not exactly what oyu wanted, but i had to do as best i could ._.
If you want me to do it again tell me :3
I hope you like it smile.gif
Fullmetal_vs_Flame
I love it. And I don't mind waiting for the avatar.

Also. How do you attach it into your siggy?
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(Fullmetal_vs_Flame @ Sep 28 2006, 08:07 PM) [snapback]452576[/snapback]

I love it. And I don't mind waiting for the avatar.

Also. How do you attach it into your siggy?

ah well you could either use ...photobucket or imageshack. (both free, but photobucket you have to sign up but still free) : D
upload your sig on there and get the URL and paste it smile.gif

Edit
I'm so sorry. I can't do your avatar,sad.gif i'm so very sorry, i was going to do a animation because 2 pictures would'nt fit on one avatar but i don't understand how to do it! I was thinking of asking someone so if you wanna either ask someone else for it or wait for me if i can get it done. Again i'm so very very sorry .__.
Fullmetal_vs_Flame
I don't mind waiting! Just keep up the good work, okay?
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(Fullmetal_vs_Flame @ Oct 2 2006, 12:31 AM) [snapback]453977[/snapback]

I don't mind waiting! Just keep up the good work, okay?

Thank you so much >__< I'll try my best! and i hope i won't make you wait to long :-\

But thanks for your kindness, i appriciate it
Fullmetal_vs_Flame
anytime
ed's numbuh 1 fan
Okay it was Alchemydude's idea to make a sig shop and i agreed so uh here it is. smile.gif
Ask one of us, or ask both of us or we'll just decide who wants to do it. biggrin.gif

umm if any of you have checked either of our sigs then you know how we make 'em.So i don't think you need a example. smile.gif

Um i think thats pretty much it. but i'll also use my own sig shop so ask there too >< Unless you just wanna ask here but don't let my other shop die please D:

Post Happy~! smile.gif

<Merged "Ed's Numbuh One Fan And Alchemydude90's Sig Shop" thread with 4 pages of posts to "Xobo's Siggy-doodle Shop!, come one come all ^___^" thread by author request. ^^ 07/04/07 ~Tombow>
alchemydude90
Hi I'm alchemydude.

same with me...
.:Edward's Hunter:.
I'd really like a small siggy that I could just keep there, instead of getting bored and choosing a random whatever. sad.gif

Yet, I don't know what I would like on it, I'm so diverse. >.<

If you dudes would be so kind as to make me one, once I figure out what to put in it, that'd be great. happy.gif
alchemydude90
sure i think i could do that
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.