Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone Like Megaman Games?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Game
Firefox
If anyone likes megaman here please say so.
asunder
so
Firefox
QUOTE(asu @ Jun 5 2006, 12:51 PM) [snapback]406451[/snapback]

so

Not literally smart one
Anyway Megaman ZX DS is coming out soon!
Kitty Alchemist
I think so, I don't know when but my little brother knows more than me.
I can ask him when I get home with you want to know.
Firefox
QUOTE(Kitty Alchemist @ Jun 5 2006, 12:57 PM) [snapback]406459[/snapback]

I think so, I don't know when but my little brother knows more than me.
I can ask him when I get home with you want to know.

Yeah, the thing is that Megaman seems juvenile, but is actually really fun!
Kitty Alchemist
All my brother know that Megaman ZX will be release in Japan on December, 06 . He don't know when it going to be release in America.
Ice Blizzard
I dont like the american mega man games dry.gif
I'd rather play the ones in japenese with english subtitles,Most japenese Games in america are just wrong
Kitty Alchemist
I know what you mean. I play a lot japenese game and there fun.
VeRi
the megaman 1,2, and 3 were fun when i was a kid

now the megaman x, x2, x3 games are my fave smile.gif
Kitty Alchemist
The only megaman game I play is Megaman Legend. I love to play that one.
Jo21
my friend plays megaman network 5. I don't really remember the title so pls don't scold me if i get it wrong. biggrin.gif
asunder
QUOTE(Ice Blizzard @ Jun 5 2006, 04:42 PM) [snapback]406480[/snapback]

I dont like the american mega man games dry.gif
I'd rather play the ones in japenese with english subtitles,Most japenese Games in america are just wrong

some of the greatest games for the megaman series were the first ones (I,II and III) for the nes. Virtually no different than their japanese counterparts. And for the record, there was no voices, so how do you have "english subtitles". No offense, but you sound like a game elitist.
LoMXD
they were cool but they really went down with x4. the cut scenes were cool but the voices...>.<
then theywere awsome again, up until x7 were they dropped the sidescrolling that brought the games were they were. X8 was awsome though. you can play as the navigaotrs. so yeah
I LOVE MMX! XD
Packy
I've only played the first one that was on the NES. Even though I like Capcom's games, I normally stick with the horror ones... Though it wouldent hurt to try playing the megaman games again.
Full Metal97
I like Megaman Battle Network 3and4 smile.gif
Hanozo
I can't wait for MegamanZX to come out for DS I saw trailer and gameplays and it look likes you get to choose out of two charaters and you can also claim the powers of Megaman, Zero, and the four guardians in MegamanZero 0_o
Demon x
you all taik about the ds games what about megaman x 4,and 5and 6 and 7and 8.
Hanozo
QUOTE(demon x @ Oct 19 2006, 02:08 PM) [snapback]461990[/snapback]

you all taik about the ds games what about megaman x 4,and 5and 6 and 7and 8.

Yea good point

Megaman X 4 5 and 6 are awesome.

I like 4 since well its just like a regular witha bad guy wanting to destroy the world
5 later on is when something bad in a special way happens to zero if you do something.
and 6 I like it the best since your on a mission to find somebody in particular and X has a Saber. laugh.gif

I've got the title megaman master since I can get a flawless vicotry on MOST of the bosses smile.gif
Demon x
I like 4 since well its just like a regular witha bad guy wanting to destroy the world

i liked it because it was simple and it was the second i guess game for zero and first with his uniqe wepon and ability the z-saber.
5 later on is when something bad in a special way happens to zero if you do something.
yeah i dont know what that is that certain thing, but if happened you cant play with him anymore.

6 I like it the best since your on a mission to find somebody in particular and X has a Saber

if you find couid find zero who is in a particular stage... , and it has more secrets and you cant re-enter stages as you want with any character thats why i wasent as comfrotable.
I've got the title megaman master since I can get a flawless vicotry on MOST of the bosses

well of course if you play against them for this many times on a certain dificulty.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.