Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Favorite Hagaren Song File?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > FMA Music > FMA-1 Anime Music > Hagaren Song Files: FMA-1 Character Songs
Chizu
I haven't heard Roy(Okawa Toru) & Riza's(Michiko Neya) songs but my favorite so far is Al's(Kugimiya Rie) songs

Poll edited for name consistencies and to better reflect the thread subject. I also removed Hawkeye's name since she doesn't have her own song file... (PM me if you have any complaints on the changes, etc.)
MeLRizA
Woo~ I'm the first voter^^

Ookawa Toru ROCKZ!! He's got such a nice sexy, powerful, strong, deep and gentle voice wub.gif and he's Roy Mustang's VA ^^ His voice is really great, I enoyed listening to his voice very much XD
While voting, I was deciding between him and Michiko Neya. She's got a really cute, powerful and sexy-yet-somehwat-playful singing voice. I lOVE her voice, although its a little 'sharp' it adds to the sterness of her voice.. It was a pretty tough decision.. I wish I could make 2 votes.. sad.gif
The other singers were good too, but they're not as good as both of them.. They're the BEST biggrin.gif

*out of words*
Chizu
I've decided
paca
AL songs are a little bit slow (and sad).
His voice is just too -nininini- , he seems to be ashamed all the time, well in the fma radio not in the song file.
WInry songs are ok.
Ed songs are good! Ed singing is very funny ( specialy tring to sing melisa) , he marks too much the "r"
Hughes singing is "too japanese".
Roy, song are good too, but not all. One of the song makes me remember something but I can remember what!!

the homunculi's song is the best,
jajajajjajaja, that last was a joke.
windxalchemist
QUOTE(MeLRizA @ May 28 2006, 08:22 AM) [snapback]402492[/snapback]

Woo~ I'm the first voter^^

Ookawa Toru ROCKZ!! He's got such a nice sexy, powerful, strong, deep and gentle voice wub.gif and he's Roy Mustang's VA ^^ His voice is really great, I enoyed listening to his voice very much XD
While voting, I was deciding between him and Michiko Neya. She's got a really cute, powerful and sexy-yet-somehwat-playful singing voice. I lOVE her voice, although its a little 'sharp' it adds to the sterness of her voice.. It was a pretty tough decision.. I wish I could make 2 votes.. sad.gif
The other singers were good too, but they're not as good as both of them.. They're the BEST biggrin.gif

*out of words*

lol, and possibly that they're Roy and Riza's VAs. lol tongue.gif

But I have to admit that Ookawa Toru's voice is sexy awesome! I mean, he portrays Roy's character in his voice really well. His song file, Tsuki No Uragawa was so sad. That song totally grows on you...

-windxalchemist
windxalchemist
QUOTE(paca @ May 28 2006, 05:45 PM) [snapback]402754[/snapback]

AL songs are a little bit slow (and sad).
His voice is just too -nininini- , he seems to be ashamed all the time, well in the fma radio not in the song file.
WInry songs are ok.
Ed songs are good! Ed singing is very funny ( specialy tring to sing melisa) , he marks too much the "r"
Hughes singing is "too japanese".
Roy, song are good too, but not all. One of the song makes me remember something but I can remember what!!

the homunculi's song is the best,
jajajajjajaja, that last was a joke.

Wait, Ed sings Melissa? ooh, you HAVE to give me a link to that.
pleases and thankies~ tongue.gif
-windxalchemist
Freya_Elric
maybe ed's song cuz is all great (even the funny melisa song)

but al's song is great too. even its a little bit sad
LoMXD
I like the roy mustang ones, epsecially the shounen one. heheh jazzy
SuitonAlchemist
obviously ive picked maes hughe's song files... hehe ^^ just letting me hear that duet with elysia killed me! kaWaIII!!!
The Great Asparagus
paku romi's singing has such beauty and magnificence that it's true awesomeness cannot be put into words

i love ed's songfile. especially returnable memories. it rocks!!!!!

and just as a random side note, i think the should've had rie's voice all echo-y like al usually sounds like when he talks or something. rie's songs didn't really sound like al to me, but that's okay. she's sings prettyfully =]
FMA4ever
I like how Al sings! biggrin.gif
paca
Ed singing melisa:
Romi's Version (from Hagaren Housoukyoku No.09)
or here
click on the 09
FMA4ever
Oh yeah! I've heard those! Ed and Al singing it (not together). It's pretty funny!
paca
yep! Ed sounds drunk and al ...mmmm , i think he is going to cry
Sonae
Romi is pretty good (even though she can't sing in character)
Rie is good
Toru is really good
Megumi isn't the best (Romi is better)(hers are really happy)
Kenji is good (I find I don't like Papa To Asobou that much)

I'd have to say Roy's songs. Me and my cousin pratice singing Ame No Hi Wa No Thank You. She sings riza's part, I sing Roy's part
FMA4ever
I really Toru ‘kawa! He has an awesome, low voice! I love it! happy.gif
FMA4ever
I actually like Roy now, because his vioce is so low and so awesome! XD
Reta McClain
I don't know... *sigh* I've all those files on my computer (I got the Hughes song file today. YAY for downloading sites!) so I can listen them as much as I want but I still can't say who is the best...

I think I go with Romi Paku biggrin.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
If i was'nt a fangirl of Edward, i'd probably pick Hughes'. His was so cute with the 'Papa tou Asobou' and i liked the 'Angel Heart'. but i picked Edward's because i like 'Hagane no Kokoro' the best. and Returnable Memories was really great.
poko-kun
My vote goes to Toru Oogawa
really sexy by far
especially Tsuki no uragawa
Envy lover!
QUOTE(paca @ Jul 1 2006, 08:08 AM) [snapback]418852[/snapback]

Who's the second peson who sings?
Also do you have a translation?
Reta McClain
QUOTE(Envy lover! @ Oct 19 2006, 10:35 AM) [snapback]462130[/snapback]

Who's the second peson who sings?
Also do you have a translation?

I think it is either Rie (Al) or Megumi (Winry). I'm not really sure abot that, but Romi (Ed) sounds horrible when she sings Melisssa as Ed tongue.gif
Lysander
I picked Ed's because plainly...Ashita e no Basho rox!
Sakuto
i like good... i have the translated english lyrics to
dahomunculi
Roy Mustang (Okawa Toru) XD! I love his voice
Triss Hawkeye
I voted Mustang too. He has a great voice.
Miku
Ed's ssongs have to be the awesomest! I mean he's funny, sad, and looks forward to tomorrow! Romi Paku won my vote the second I heard GOOD! and RETURNABLE MEMORIES.
Al's- well he just blames himself and is a tad slow
Hughes and Roy- I just can't get used to their voices singing
Winry- Lets just say if you have nothing nice to say don't say it at all. Hehehe
Yukina_Raven
Roy's is by far my favorite because his duet with Riza pwns ALL of the other character songs combined. It's just that awesome.
bishie-huntin' shinigami
I chose Edo-chan's because well I like Returnable Memories. (Asu he no basho reminds me of some famous singer.)It reminds me of Toushirou-chan's This Light I see.(It's still Romi who sang that! Don't worry!)
I wanted to choose Aru-chan's but I can only choose one. Darn...
Roy-san's, I WILL NEVER GET USE TO HIM SING! EVER! ( but I didn't he sounds bad!)
Winrii-san sounds like Yachiru & Hughes-san's a bit too sad but I like one of his songs though.
patkk the dictator/ninja/fish
though i like roy's voice best
i would have to say i like eds song file best because of that one song
RETURNABLE MEMORIES
i just like the songs Paku Romi sings themselves
Sleeping Forest
I really like low voices, so I'm going with Ohkawa Toru.
Chiisana
I like Paku Romi's voice ^o^/ The character songs of Edward was really nice to.

Ohkawa Toru (Roy Mustang)'s voice makes me laugh/giggle when imagine how Roy would sung them xP
Alchemical
I love Paku's songs the most, but my absolute favorite are when they sing together! (GOOD! and Last Meeting *heart*)
Chibi_Girl29
Roy mustang's file is THE BEST !My favorites are: Ame no hi wa no thank you (Roy and Riza) and Shounen yo shinjiru nakama yo (Roy and CS with the fuhrer)
The second is: Ed's song file Hagane no kokoro and Asu he no basho are the greatest !
In this vote i've voted for Roy mustang's file laugh.gif actually i wanted to vote ed and roy's song file but i cant ! dry.gif
The bestest song from hagaren best compilation are ''last meeting and good bye !''
that's a good song !
Fujihakama
I pretty much like any of the group songs! Especially GOOD! and Hagane no kokoro.
But if I had to choose a song file, It'd have to be Winry's or Ed's. ^^
Amethyst Sunset
I love them all! happy.gif But my most favorite is Roy's, because for one thing, Toru Ookawa's voice is really deep and awesome and...well, sexy. XD The one that hooked me onto his song file was Ame no Hi wa No Thank You (Royai fan, of course XD), but I loved the other two songs as well. His voice always sends chills up my spine. *swoons*

Ed's song file comes at a close second, however, because of the messages he conveys through his songs...and Hagane no Kokoro is just downright cute. XD Go Romi Paku!
edo little kid
I like Paku Romi's voice
natsu-hime
ookawa toru! because his voice is damn sexy - i'd have to say that he used his sexiest voice when he's singing ame no hi wa no thank you with riza...makes me think of my most favorite anime couple singing and dancing in the rain. shounen yo, on the other side, makes me think of roy and his subordinates singing in the middle of the city...DRUNK. LOL

my other favorites:
ano yume no mukou he - a super kawaii lullaby! i always listen to it before i went to bed
good - my happy theme song
papa to asobo - kawaii!

Bandida-chan
Ed singing melisa:
Romi's Version (from Hagaren Housoukyoku No.09)
or here
click on the 09

--------------------

Ow, ..... x____x I try to down the song but I can't, the LJ says that the text is forbidden for me. (?) I even did a new account (I know, it seems a little stupid @_@), but I got the same message. So, does someone have the song? And can uplod it for me? Please. ;O;

* I'm so sorry for my english, I'm Argentinian '---' *
vidramidra
Ow, ..... x____x I try to down the song but I can't, the LJ says that the text is forbidden for me. (?) I even did a new account (I know, it seems a little stupid @_@), but I got the same message. So, does someone have the song? And can uplod it for me? Please. ;O;

* I'm so sorry for my english, I'm Argentinian '---' *

I have quite a lot of FMA music but never heard of this... tried to search mininova and isohunt but didn't found, soory sad.gif
But if somebody finds, I'm interested too.
Little Washu
I'd have to say Winry's. I hate Roy's voice... it makes me think of a frog.
Munou_No_MustangTaisa
Okawa saaaaaaaan for sure, ROY SAMA FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!!

I just love Okawa Toru's voice~~~
Okawa san Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~~
His voice is the perfect match for Roy to me~~~~~~

I love the whole song file <3
Ame no hi wa no Thank you is my favorite,
especially this lyric phrase "I Know Munou woooooooooo" XDDD
Makika
The musics of Roy and your subordinates are so cool...
Okawa Toru have a incredible voice.
lhionnan
QUOTE (Makika @ Jan 6 2009, 02:38 AM) *
The musics of Roy and your subordinates are so cool...
Okawa Toru have a incredible voice.

oh jes, that's true
Artixte
Paku Romi's voice, her voice is so cool. I wished she sang an opening or at least a song for Nana in the anime, it would've more interesting. Ah, and I was laughing so hard when I heard her sing Alphonse's voice too in Hagane no Kokoro. I wonder how she handled the sacred bowl if she even used one.
luluseason
i like Als songs the most biggrin.gifD
i also like eds ~ xD
Haru0496
i like Kugimiya Rie's songs! cute voice..
but i like Romi Paku's voice when she becomes seiyuu, cool!
Hotmustard
Each of the character has only one song that is my favorite.
Ed: Asu he no Basho
Al: Ano Yume no Mukou He (I almost dozed oFf when I first heard this song. But the more I listen to, the more I love it)
Roy: shounen yo shinjiru nakama yo
Maes: Papa to ashoubo (this song makes me think about my papa and the bond between me and him)
Winry: Boy friends
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.