Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Forum Nemesis
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Spam Central
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Juicy Toot
*Gasp* Toby-Chan!!

Stop thinking of such forsaken thoughts!You and I both know that our families forbid us!D:<
miracle_flame_alchemist147
000_Neji: yup it was Popogeejol
Lysander
@Greeneyes Demon- En Garde! -holds fencing sword, whatever its name may be, and pokes- laugh.gif
Toby-Chan
Huh? Tooty Juice, I was propositioning to my sexual nemesis, Aily.

My relationship with you is entirely violent. *pats*

Enough talk, HAVE AT YOU, SCOUNDREL!
Sharingan Serpent
QUOTE(Lysander @ Nov 10 2006, 09:12 PM) [snapback]472133[/snapback]
@Greeneyes Demon- En Garde! -holds fencing sword, whatever its name may be, and pokes- laugh.gif

Okay Lil Bro - takes out samurai sword and pokes back laugh.gif
Colette
I don't have a nemesis. I love all D:
Nekokitty
I don't have a nemesis, I think everyone here is nice. biggrin.gif
And Popo's posts are funny!
Juicy Toot
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Nov 10 2006, 10:13 PM) [snapback]472134[/snapback]
Huh? Tooty Juice, I was propositioning to my sexual nemesis, Aily.

My relationship with you is entirely violent. *pats*

Enough talk, HAVE AT YOU, SCOUNDREL!

Kekeke...That's not what the photo's I have say... >\;3

And my name is Juicy Toot.Don't confuse me with my evil twin.
Le Monkey
QUOTE(Ling_chan @ Nov 12 2006, 01:08 AM) [snapback]472529[/snapback]

Your now my nemisis!

Because of your sig, X3
Zarpia
hahahaha i have a new nemesis
Nekokitty
QUOTE(Le Monkey @ Nov 16 2006, 09:54 AM) [snapback]474277[/snapback]
QUOTE(Ling_chan @ Nov 12 2006, 01:08 AM) [snapback]472529[/snapback]

Your now my nemisis!

Because of your sig, X3

Umm, OK then now I have a nemisis!! XD
Lysander
QUOTE(Greeneyes Demon @ Nov 11 2006, 09:48 PM) [snapback]472243[/snapback]
QUOTE(Lysander @ Nov 10 2006, 09:12 PM) [snapback]472133[/snapback]

Okay Lil Bro - takes out samurai sword and pokes back laugh.gif

-takes baby and mind controls to bite Greeny- laugh.gif
DustStorm
I don't have a nemesis. biggrin.gif
I must....spread the love!!!!!!!
*~vachi~*
Selaphiel is my forum nemesis...period or dot.

caerulcis
ohmy.gif you are an evil one vachi, a thousand curses upon you.
*~vachi~*
=O Is that so Mr. Jay! *curses in Spanish and English* You take that! <3
caerulcis
well, may you be engulfed in flames and burned for eternity. mad.gif
*~vachi~*
And so will you^^
ἀρχή
I know this isn't about a forum nemesis, but when I move to my new position I will have to interact with my real life nemesis on a regular basis :shivers:

Popogeejo
T'is the season for stress and stupidity. As such I will vent my stress by pointing out others stupidity.
In kindness, normally unknown to me, I'm gonna post my gripes in spoilers so if you don't want to know why you suck I suggest you don't highlight my post smile.gif
Demon X: [spoiler]Truly the apex of "special." Maybe you're just young but damn you're one weird little dude. Not only do you nit-pick but you pick the most mundane things to nit-pick over.[/spoiler]

cmChimera: [spoiler]You're a moron with worse debating skills than Jato! I know I'm not great at debates myself but Jesus Christ, you don't try and explain your stance, you're rude to people who disagree with you even if they do so politely (I can forgive you if you were just rude to rude people), you claimed that Depression wasn't mental illness, you try and refocus the debate to be about pointless details when you can't dispute the actual arguments and you seem to have a Disney like view of the world which is just sickening.[/spoiler]
How to fix this: F*ck off and die. Die in a fire. You can take an Orphan or a homeless person with you so you won't die alone. if this is impractical then just get a better sense of reality. Also: Stay away from the debate district please. Thanks smile.gif

Jato: [spoiler]You just suck! So there. tongue.gif[/spoiler]

Lesser noobs, morons and idiots: BE LESS STUPID! Fantards have been here longer than i have but it seems like there has been a large rise in the amount of total idiots who have no ability to think or say anything interesting.

Man, I feel so much better now. If you were upset by this then you need to learn to ignore me.
*Walks off singing a little song*
Funderful
Pleasant, Popogeejo. I applaud you. sleep.gif

After my time within the site, I've discovered there's only one person who I would like to strangle.
As usual, I'm not saying.
But let it be known that Funderful has a nemisis, and wishes to sneak into the house of him/her and suffocate said person with a large, musty-scented pillow.

Or just, you know, scream naughty words at 'em in public.
Ah, well.
Popogeejo
After my time within the site, I've discovered there's only one person who I would like to strangle.

Is it me? Is it? It is, isn't it?
Colette
That Nepharski with his witty topics and his own little circle of friends...I don't like it one bit D<
Funderful
No, Popogeejo.
It is not.
Your distasteful comments towards idiots and sarcastic remarks inflicted on all others are quite amusing. wink.gif Yay!

I'd also like to remark that Demon X is quite annoying, but not so much to be deemed my nemisis.
My apologies, little nit-picker. sad.gif
Stealth
He knows who he is.
Popogeejo
QUOTE(The_Stealth_Alchemist @ Dec 27 2006, 09:07 PM) [snapback]488666[/snapback]
He knows who he is.

I demand names!
Stealth
And you shall get a name, [spoiler]It's that dam synth alchemist. I don't believe that he is really who he says he is, i think he is really some 10 year old kid, he even spells like a 10 year old kid. I tried to be nice but he took it the wrong way. So damn him.[/spoiler]
[spoiler]I know i am new but he has been here alot longer then me and should stop behaving like a newbie.[/spoiler]

I just had to say it. And he is probably going to strike me back, but I am ready for it.
Demon x
is that thread for you to say that about people it's not right you know it's like making fun of them and I'm annoying? but I'm never near anybody how could that be I just post as the rest do and as far as i remember I didn't reply to funderful except once so how is it possible? and same for popogeejo I can't beleive the people i liked, think that about me.
Popogeejo
QUOTE(Demon x @ Dec 27 2006, 11:06 PM) [snapback]488677[/snapback]
is that thread for you to say that about people it's not right you know it's like making fun of them and I'm annoying? but I'm never near anybody how could that be I just post as the rest do and as far as i remember I didn't reply to funderful except once so how is it possible? and same for popogeejo I can't beleive the people i liked, think that about me.

What?
Demon x
I SAID people I liked feels the complete opposite about me.
Stealth
@ Demon x Well they don't have to put up with your spelling. Sorry.
Popogeejo
QUOTE(The_Stealth_Alchemist @ Dec 27 2006, 11:34 PM) [snapback]488689[/snapback]

His spelling is fine by my standards, it's his grammar and logic which leaves allot to be desired. If he keeps trying he'll make sense soon enough. Hopefully it comes with age.
Demon x
so thanks you gave a reason, but believe me I'M a whole lot better when handwriting, it's just typing is kinda new to me so i have to keep up and I'll be better before you know it, better at typing that is.
Zarpia
QUOTE(Popogeejo @ Dec 27 2006, 05:37 PM) [snapback]488691[/snapback]
QUOTE(The_Stealth_Alchemist @ Dec 27 2006, 11:34 PM) [snapback]488689[/snapback]

His spelling is fine by my standards, it's his grammar and logic which leaves allot to be desired. If he keeps trying he'll make sense soon enough. Hopefully it comes with age.

I agree with you, the spelling is better than mine XD but the arrangement of the words is so mess up O.o I can't get him either...but don't worry Demon, I'll get you someday XD

QUOTE(Summoner Colette @ Dec 27 2006, 12:40 PM) [snapback]488634[/snapback]
That Nepharski with his witty topics and his own little circle of friends...I don't like it one bit D<
You know, even tho he declare war against us I don't hate him XD

*stares at next nemesis
Ailuro
QUOTE(Funderful @ Dec 27 2006, 10:29 AM) [snapback]488629[/snapback]

It's me, I know it! I fail at modding, that's why you want to strangle me! I'm not good enough for y'all! Why did I ever fool myself into thinking I could be a successful mod! I've failed this forum. *commits seppuku*
Demon x
QUOTE(Zarpia @ Dec 27 2006, 06:54 PM) [snapback]488706[/snapback]
QUOTE(Popogeejo @ Dec 27 2006, 05:37 PM) [snapback]488691[/snapback]

I agree with you, the spelling is better than mine XD but the arrangement of the words is so mess up O.o I can't get him either...but don't worry Demon, I'll get you someday XD

QUOTE(Summoner Colette @ Dec 27 2006, 12:40 PM) [snapback]488634[/snapback]
You know, even tho he declare war against us I don't hate him XD

*stares at next nemesis

everybody could understand me if i double checked my post it'll be a piece of cake.
@Ailuro:stop lying to people on this forum.
edsgirl
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Dec 27 2006, 08:34 PM) [snapback]488723[/snapback]

It's me, I know it! I fail at modding, that's why you want to strangle me! I'm not good enough for y'all! Why did I ever fool myself into thinking I could be a successful mod! I've failed this forum. *commits seppuku*

Now now, you know your a well loved mod around here. But if the seppuku is a must, then can I crawl inside your corpse to keep warm? It gets cold here at night, and it'd be a shame to let such a gorgeous corpse go to waste.
I'm actually surprised no one has named me as their nemesis yet. I threaten to kill someone, at least once a day.
Funderful
Bah, Calm down Ailuro.
You're a wonderful moderator.
Candy canes, fluffy bunnies and all that.

And Demon X, no one is purposely insulting you. It's constructive criticism.
Like Popo said, perhaps you're just in that age category, but you seem to nit pick at everything. sad.gif
Kitty Chow
I don't really have one...and I'm glad I don't because it'll just cause more trouble >.>
Demon x
Bah, Calm down Ailuro.
You're a wonderful moderator.
Candy canes, fluffy bunnies and all that.

Like Popo said, perhaps you're just in that age category, but you seem to nit pick at everything.

yeah but which category?
mei_tenshi
QUOTE(Demon x @ Dec 28 2006, 07:33 AM) [snapback]488859[/snapback]
Like Popo said, perhaps you're just in that age category, but you seem to nit pick at everything.
yeah but which category?

The "young teen" one of 11-15, whose members tend to take offense at oftentimes imaginary "insults" that weren't intended to be insulting at all.

No offense to the 11-15 year olds who don't.
Envy's lil' miniskirt
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Dec 27 2006, 10:54 PM) [snapback]488794[/snapback]
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Dec 27 2006, 08:34 PM) [snapback]488723[/snapback]

Now now, you know your a well loved mod around here. But if the seppuku is a must, then can I crawl inside your corpse to keep warm? It gets cold here at night, and it'd be a shame to let such a gorgeous corpse go to waste.
I'm actually surprised no one has named me as their nemesis yet. I threaten to kill someone, at least once a day.

laugh.gif @ Aliuro
Tisk, seppuku is so messy.

Snacky Cake,
I think nobody has named you because they know of sure you would hunt them down and kill them. Frear keeps the silent. biggrin.gif
Molecular Alchemist
@Rainy-It's ok...i don't have a forum nemisis either. ohmy.gif We should ban together and terrorize forumers until someone names us!!! I'm just full of brilliant ideas cool.gif
Demon x
The "young teen" one of 11-15, whose members tend to take offense at oftentimes imaginary "insults" that weren't intended to be insulting at all.
so thats something actually familiar to all?
I'm just full of brilliant ideas

evil Ideas that is
Tombow
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Dec 27 2006, 09:34 PM) [snapback]488723[/snapback]

Gahaha!! No way, Ailuro-san!! XDDD

Guys, Ailuro-san is JOKING!!
Don't get fooled into the false idea!! XDDD
He is P.O.P.U.L.A.R., S.U.C.C.E.S.F.U.L., and P.O.W.E.R.F.U.L.!! Remember that!! XDDD
(Especially when he is wielding his "99 year ban" weapon!! laugh.gif )
Fushi
QUOTE(Funderful @ Dec 27 2006, 11:29 AM) [snapback]488629[/snapback]
Pleasant, Popogeejo. I applaud you. sleep.gif

But let it be known that Funderful has a nemisis, and wishes to sneak into the house of him/her and suffocate said person with a large, musty-scented pillow.

Or just, you know, scream naughty words at 'em in public.
Ah, well.

I bet it's ME! Screw Canadians unite! We're all a bunch of drunkards who hate each other and start riots over HOCKEY!

(sadly the last part is true)

Or it's probably just the east, west thing. (You are from the east right? At least I thought I read somewhere you were...)
Psst, look here please.
[spoiler]I hope it's not me actually XD There's no other cool Canucks around here ;.; Boooooo, Canadia is poorly represented[/spoiler]
miracle_flame_alchemist147
I can't remember anymore who's my nemesis but I remmber hating Popo a little but now I don't hate Popo... And has anybody mentined me as their nemesis yet?
Demon x
has anybody mentined me as their nemesis yet?

if so It's before a long time.
and popogeejo isn't bad he just seems that way at first, he just has a resourceful and unique way in life...
Funderful
Fushigi Rockna: Here, Here.
And you're correct, I'm from the east.
A very small town that is likely to drive me insane.
I need to move to a city before I go on a mad killing spree.

Of.
Uh.
Braincells.

Besides, how could I be the enemy of someone with such a lovely Tyra Banks GIF in their signature?

-Steals and runs away.

Also, everyone starts off hating Popogeejo a little bit (to all those who mentioned), then you finally come to terms with the fact that he treats many a person like crap, and is not hating you any more so then the others in any particular way. smile.gif

Remember, Children.
Popo isn't just a dude.
Popo is a way of life.
Damn straight, Bizatch.

Fushi
Yay! \(o.o)/

I live in small town too, full of OLD PEOPLE. Le gasp! So I know what you're talkin' about...

Haha, yes, the Tyra is wonderful. Good thing you weren't my nemesis or else I would've set her on you. BOOM BOOM. Teehee.

I never disliked Popo.

The only reason people dislike him is either because:

a) they take what he says way too seriously

b) they're a stupid n00b

End of story.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.