Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Forum Nemesis
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Spam Central
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Migchao
QUOTE(Void @ May 26 2006, 10:59 PM) [snapback]401646[/snapback]

...shut the f*ck up, you hyperglycemic little troll.

EXACTLY why I'm going. I thought mods weren't supposed to drive away members from the site.
Quistis88
QUOTE(kittygirl @ May 26 2006, 03:41 PM) [snapback]401274[/snapback]
She's cruel since she posted a fake story about her friend dying of child abuse and was raped. She is a disgrace to 11-year-olds who care such as me, and it's hard to believe that she is a month older than me. ONE MONTH! A FULL MONTH OLDER THAN ME!!! How the freak can she be a Leo, when Leos are caring but somewhat stubborn? Gimme a break!
Quistis88, you should ban her. Oh yeah, Quistis88, get a load of this <insert the 's' word> she put up.

Wow, I got addressed. mellow.gif And I have seen that post before in the corresponding thread.

Anyway, I know this is probably a little late, but I do not think that I can ban someone based on whether what they say is true or not. Technically speaking, that is not breaking any forum rules.

QUOTE(kittygirl @ May 27 2006, 12:28 AM) [snapback]401653[/snapback]
EXACTLY why I'm going. I thought mods weren't supposed to drive away members from the site.

And we aren't. I would like to apologize for the potentially questionable behavior of any/all moderators on all our/their behalf.
Tombow
^^ Yay to Quistis-sama for her calm "voice of reason"!! happy.gif
Migchao
But still, Shell had no right to go off and say, "OMG my friend was raped and abused!" and then have many comments follow like my ultry-blubbery sob one. I still am embarrassed by what I wrote. I hate her the most for embarrassing me.
kaizenyorii
there was this guy awhile ago who use to end his post in latin. i didnt like him for some reason
ἀρχή
Geez, some people need to lighten up. This was a promising thread dry.gif

Anyway, my secret nemesis would probably be mini. It's not that I hate her or anything, but rather the fact that excepting only a few very minute useless discussions, she could kick my ass on this or any forum thread/discussion if she wanted/needed to. this terrifies troubles me laugh.gif

BTW: this is the case regardless of whether she's a mod tongue.gif
Popogeejo
QUOTE(kittygirl @ May 27 2006, 02:38 PM) [snapback]401747[/snapback]

But still, Shell had no right to go off and say, "OMG my friend was raped and abused!" and then have many comments follow like my ultry-blubbery sob one. I still am embarrassed by what I wrote. I hate her the most for embarrassing me.

Technicly she does have the right. Freedom of speech and all. Was it nice? No. Did she have the right to say it? Yes.

there was this guy awhile ago who use to end his post in latin. i didnt like him for some reason

Yeah, he bugged the fugg outta me.
Migchao
Only a few certian people would take a crime and post a little piece of poop like Shell did, hard to believe a near-twelve year old could be so insensitive. If she's going to be that way, why is she even watching FMA? FMA is only for teenagers, adults, and practically anyone that could handle the content like me, and anyone who has a better reason than to LIE about a serious issue. I doubt she even cares, much less even know, what is going on in Afghanistan. It's like the government saying, "Let's make jokes about terrorism when terrorists! are about to kill us!"

And what Latin guy?
Popogeejo
QUOTE(kittygirl @ May 27 2006, 03:44 PM) [snapback]401758[/snapback]

Only a few certian people would take a crime and post a little piece of poop like Shell did, hard to believe a near-twelve year old could be so insensitive. If she's going to be that way, why is she even watching FMA? FMA is only for teenagers, adults, and practically anyone that could handle the content like me, and anyone who has a better reason than to LIE about a serious issue. I doubt she even cares, much less even know, what is going on in Afghanistan. It's like the government saying, "Let's make jokes about terrorism when terrorists! are about to kill us!"

How smug and self loving are you? Oets break this down pice by pice:

If she's going to be that way, why is she even watching FMA?

Strangely enough a persons morality doesn't stop them watching a TV show.

FMA is only for teenagers, adults, and practically anyone that could handle the content like me,

Whats suggesiting Shell can't handel the content? I'm sorry but you're just making wild and retarded coments.

and anyone who has a better reason than to LIE about a serious issue.

Wha? I'm sorry but your logic fails. HARD.

I doubt she even cares, much less even know, what is going on in Afghanistan.

And I suppose you can give us a full run down of the situation. What does her knowlage of the conflict have to do with anything anyway?

It's like the government saying, "Let's make jokes about terrorism when terrorists! are about to kill us!"

It's like a retarded 11 year old acting as if she is so high and mighty and greaster than some other 11 year old she hasn't even met. I'm sure that there are few people how approve of what Shell did but we aren't about to make dumb comments about her.
Automne
Popo, ya know what? Ignore her. Srsly. She's doing it on purpose. People who are acting as trolls just for fun are not as rare as you think. I can swear she's mocking you (and certainly not only you) behind her computer.
Sharingan Serpent
QUOTE(bryantq @ May 26 2006, 10:23 PM) [snapback]401625[/snapback]

there will be flogging.

But no, while i question the nature of the creation of this thread and what purpose it would have other than to annoy people, as long as it doesnt get out of hand i wont interfere tongue.gif

Aggh I can't believe I missed this... sad.gif

QUOTE(kittygirl @ May 26 2006, 11:28 PM) [snapback]401653[/snapback]

Um not all Mods are cruel yeah know, some are actully very nice once you get to meet them laugh.gif
Popogeejo
QUOTE(SinLuxuria @ May 27 2006, 04:04 PM) [snapback]401780[/snapback]

Popo, ya know what? Ignore her. Srsly. She's doing it on purpose. People who are acting as trolls just for fun are not as rare as you think. I can swear she's mocking you (and certainly not only you) behind her computer.

True but I can't resist a good rant. I'll try and behave.

Migchao
QUOTE(SinLuxuria @ May 27 2006, 08:04 AM) [snapback]401780[/snapback]

I didn't do anything! I just said how I hate Shell and why, and then everyone comes and bashes me in the face! God! I swear, having fun on this site is impossible now that every user is against me! TELL me why people hate me BESIDES on THIS thread. Go ahead, tell me in my face.
sweety_pie
I don't hate you.
MeLRizA
I don't hate anyone here ya'know (of course you're included!).. except for my economics and computer studies lecturers..
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(kittygirl @ May 27 2006, 02:28 AM) [snapback]401653[/snapback]

Why are you not gone yet?

[don't advertise other sites here]
Popogeejo
She's not gone because she hoped that by having a dramatic exit with a friend in toew we would see what wonderfull, intelligent, mature beyong her years kinda Gal she is.
Naturaly it's failed for two simple reasons.
1) She didn't wait long enough before "returning"(Read: no longer just lurking)
2) very few think highly of her.
Carnal Malefactor
oh, for f*ck's sake! I'm locking this thread. Nothing good can come out of it.
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Void @ May 26 2006, 09:39 PM) [snapback]401492[/snapback]

QUOTE(Celestial Shadow @ May 26 2006, 11:36 PM) [snapback]401490[/snapback]

I can't say who might be mine but Bacon should know he's often annoyed the crap out of me.

Ah, but it never lasts with you! You always call me an ass, only to act friendly again the next post you make. tongue.gif

So you noticed that... biggrin.gif;; I just can't hate you.

Bacon bits, did you really have to lock it forever?? The mods just could monopolize it XP (Kidding...ish)
Ailuro
QUOTE(Celestial Shadow @ May 27 2006, 04:57 PM) [snapback]402320[/snapback]

Bacon bits, did you really have to lock it forever?? The mods just could monopolize it XP (Kidding...ish)

Actually, that sounds fun. smile.gif
Celestial Shadow
biggrin.gif

Is it the kinda fun that'll get us in trouble with the B-man? I don't see why though, because otherwise the thread will just go to waste forevaz....
asunder
QUOTE(Celestial Shadow @ May 27 2006, 09:19 PM) [snapback]402324[/snapback]

biggrin.gif

Is it the kinda fun that'll get us in trouble with the B-man? I don't see why though, because otherwise the thread will just go to waste forevaz....

B-man? is that bryant or bacon?

Thread unlocked!
Lemme first explain this thread's purposes again.

1) I wanted to annoy bryantq ---- (CHECK!)
2) I wanted something that was the opposite of having a forum family.
The nemesis can be someone you debate with but don't hate. Just because you don't agree with someone does that mean you hate them?

Anyways play nice this time or I will get the site owner involved.
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(asu @ May 27 2006, 07:24 PM) [snapback]402327[/snapback]

B-man? is that bryant or bacon?
Bryant. Who cares about Bacon?
Ailuro
My forum nemesis is Toby. She makes me question my sexual preference! <3
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(Ailuro @ May 27 2006, 07:33 PM) [snapback]402352[/snapback]

And vice versa. *Giggle*

How shall we settle this? Wrestling?
Quistis88
QUOTE(Ailuro @ May 27 2006, 08:33 PM) [snapback]402352[/snapback]

If making one question one's own sexual preference is a characteristic of a so-called "nemesis", then, why, just about all the females I converse most with (on the forums) would be my nemesis. tongue.gif

QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ May 27 2006, 08:37 PM) [snapback]402355[/snapback]

Make that mud wrestling Rock, paper, scissors.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ May 28 2006, 01:35 AM) [snapback]402399[/snapback]

QUOTE(Ailuro @ May 27 2006, 08:33 PM) [snapback]402352[/snapback]

If making one question one's own sexual preference is a characteristic of a so-called "nemesis", then, why, just about all the females I converse most with (on the forums) would be my nemesis. tongue.gif

I got dibs on referee! biggrin.gif
Ailuro
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ May 27 2006, 10:35 PM) [snapback]402399[/snapback]

Fine by me. biggrin.gif
SCARED4LIFE
Oh, my. This topic is the reason why i stay in the gallery commeting(sp?) on pictures. And Void, what do you mean by "earn friends" when you put it like that it sounds like im a n00b or something. And was rasing my warning level really necessary?
edsgirl
^ Someone who still doesn't seem to get this thread.

My forum nemisis: Bacon Bits! The only man who can rival my horde of beautiful ladies. (Next to Atsuya, of course tongue.gif)

and XRNinja. The only female that could probably take me in a fight.
Popogeejo
My nemisis: Caps lock.
Damnit! Damnit to forum hell!
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(SCARED4LIFE @ May 28 2006, 03:46 PM) [snapback]402634[/snapback]

Oh, my. This topic is the reason why i stay in the gallery commeting(sp?) on pictures. And Void, what do you mean by "earn friends" when you put it like that it sounds like im a n00b or something. And was rasing my warning level really necessary?

Anyone who pulls something like that is a n00b in my book. And yes it was necessary. Spamming a mod's inbox is a punishable offense, regardless of the intent.

QUOTE(edsgirl @ May 28 2006, 05:18 PM) [snapback]402642[/snapback]

My forum nemisis: Bacon Bits! The only man who can rival my horde of beautiful ladies. (Next to Atsuya, of course tongue.gif)

Awww shuuuucks laugh.gif
Quistis88
Darn it, Bacon. If you're going to double-post, then merge your own posts. tongue.gif
Carnal Malefactor
I expected the board to do it automatically...
SCARED4LIFE
QUOTE(Void @ May 28 2006, 06:51 PM) [snapback]402817[/snapback]

QUOTE(SCARED4LIFE @ May 28 2006, 03:46 PM) [snapback]402634[/snapback]

Anyone who pulls something like that is a n00b in my book. And yes it was necessary. Spamming a mod's inbox is a punishable offense, regardless of the intent.

[

Ow. That hurt...
asunder
QUOTE(SCARED4LIFE @ May 28 2006, 08:04 PM) [snapback]402824[/snapback]

Ow. That hurt...

I'm sorry, but take your bad forum drama outta this thread.
ἀρχή
Quis is a nemesis of mine. Where I'm pseudo-intellectual, she's actually a bona fide intellectual laugh.gif
Toby-Chan
I'll choose Bacon as my second nemesis, since we have so much to argue over.

Ya pinko liberal commiehead.
Quistis88
QUOTE(Void @ May 28 2006, 05:56 PM) [snapback]402820[/snapback]
I expected the board to do it automatically...

Actually, I wish it would. sad.gif

QUOTE(arche @ May 28 2006, 08:39 PM) [snapback]402873[/snapback]
Quis is a nemesis of mine. Where I'm pseudo-intellectual, she's actually a bona fide intellectual laugh.gif

I disagree! tongue.gif I am inclined to believe and know that it is the other way around. OMG, we're disagreeing! *points to arche* Nemesis!
SCARED4LIFE
QUOTE(asu @ May 28 2006, 07:58 PM) [snapback]402853[/snapback]

Ow. That hurt...

I was being sarcastic.
asunder
QUOTE(SCARED4LIFE @ May 29 2006, 03:37 PM) [snapback]403029[/snapback]

QUOTE(asu @ May 28 2006, 07:58 PM) [snapback]402853[/snapback]

Ow. That hurt...

I was being sarcastic.

and still i see nothing in your posts about a forum nemesis.
Take your 'would-be' sarcasm elsewhere.
ἀρχή
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ May 29 2006, 03:18 PM) [snapback]403021[/snapback]

QUOTE(arche @ May 28 2006, 08:39 PM) [snapback]402873[/snapback]

I disagree! tongue.gif I am inclined to believe and know that it is the other way around. OMG, we're disagreeing! *points to arche* Nemesis!

Ah, but you do read actual fiction, where I hate fiction, so we do have some nemesessness brewing laugh.gif
Celestial Shadow
Not to get offtopic but how can you not read fiction?! Besides TV, don't you find yourself needing to get away from reality with a good book sometimes, arche?
ἀρχή
QUOTE(Celestial Shadow @ May 29 2006, 09:46 PM) [snapback]403260[/snapback]

Not to get offtopic but how can you not read fiction?! Besides TV, don't you find yourself needing to get away from reality with a good book sometimes, arche?

That's what video games are for laugh.gif

I just prefer to read non-fiction especially in areas of philosophy and theology. That's what helps me escape reality (I prefer to read more theoretical issues than down to earth ones).
Envy's lil' miniskirt
I'm glad this was gotten under control before I had to ban a couple of people.

QUOTE(arche @ May 27 2006, 07:28 AM) [snapback]401752[/snapback]

Geez, some people need to lighten up. This was a promising thread dry.gif

Anyway, my secret nemesis would probably be mini. It's not that I hate her or anything, but rather the fact that excepting only a few very minute useless discussions, she could kick my ass on this or any forum thread/discussion if she wanted/needed to. this terrifies troubles me laugh.gif

BTW: this is the case regardless of whether she's a mod tongue.gif

LMAO at Arche! laugh.gif

You kind of are my nemesis in a way Arche. We're the two oldest and wisest members of the board but we're kind of oppisites. I'm the sensitive artist type and your the more analytical type.

So if you look at it that way I guess we are. but you should still fear my flying fingers of doom
Quistis88
QUOTE(arche @ May 29 2006, 06:40 PM) [snapback]403230[/snapback]
Ah, but you do read actual fiction, where I hate fiction, so we do have some nemesessness brewing laugh.gif

But fiction is not real, therefore, "pseudo". I should be the one with the "pseudo" title. laugh.gif

QUOTE(arche @ May 30 2006, 02:28 AM) [snapback]403393[/snapback]
That's what video games are for laugh.gif

Darn straight No! You are wrong! *must argue for sake of disagreeing* biggrin.gif
ἀρχή
Just to add to the nemesis material, both Quis and Mini are 3 hours behind me laugh.gif

East Coast Southern New England Snobs Rule
asunder
QUOTE(arche @ May 31 2006, 05:36 AM) [snapback]403806[/snapback]

Just to add to the nemesis material, both Quis and Mini are 3 hours behind me laugh.gif

East Coasters do rule...but get to work already slacker.
Tombow
^^ Yeah, but not everyone has to leave home for work 6 AM in the morning, I think... rolleyes.gif
ἀρχή
QUOTE(asu @ May 31 2006, 05:46 AM) [snapback]403809[/snapback]

QUOTE(arche @ May 31 2006, 05:36 AM) [snapback]403806[/snapback]

East Coasters do rule...but get to work already slacker.

Hey, I don't have to catch the train until 7:20 laugh.gif

I do more work on the train than most people do all day tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.