Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Forum Nemesis
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Spam Central
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
asunder
List any and all forum members that you consider your nemesis.

Feel free to inflict this on your sig as to who your forum nemesis is.

My forum nemesis :
http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/forums/....php?showuser=1

dislikes: java, dumb project partners

I need to look on some older computers to find a mugshot of my nemesis.
(it would be great blackmail material)
Envy's lil' miniskirt
^Called it.
Carnal Malefactor
What What, no bacon? guy. Whatever happened to him? tongue.gif
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Yeah I hated that guy. dry.gif
Migchao
If I say it, they'll come and kill me.
asunder
QUOTE(kittygirl @ May 25 2006, 12:59 AM) [snapback]400570[/snapback]

too late....

is it popopeejo and phoenix dying? (and me?)
Migchao
Well, I don't exactly hate them totally, but sometimes they can get on my nerves and then hatred sparks. I've never hated anyone permenantly, but when I hate, you'll know it and the signs aren't very beautiful.. Nah, I don't hate you!

And is it me, or did my avatar grow?
Quistis88
I don't know if I have any. mellow.gif

Other than every single n00b out there, I suppose.
Popogeejo
Who is my nemisis...I don't think I have one. Sure there are peep's here I dislike but "nemisis" suggests a more deep enimity than some mook who irritates me.
Slashrose1010
I don't really have an enemy... There are however people who annoy me on this forum.
MonsterEnvy
FMS pisses me off... but it wouldn't really be the same without his inordinately stupid religious drivel.

My nemesises in general would be incorrect spelling, grammar, punctation, and 1337/IMSP33K.

*hates*
Automne
Don't know if I understood the point of this thread well. Is a nemesis someone who's completly opposed to us (likes completly different things, has a different personality, etc...) or someone we just hate and who hates us in return? Or maybe it's both? Just curious...

I feel like Popo is gonna throw me a Wiki link...

Mew, anyway, I don't think I have any...Maybe the 'easy girls' out there, but they don't catch my attention more than that, or hardly long enough.
Popogeejo
QUOTE(MonsterEnvy @ May 26 2006, 09:51 PM) [snapback]401239[/snapback]

FMS pisses me off... but it wouldn't really be the same without his inordinately stupid religious drivel.

My nemesises in general would be incorrect spelling, grammar, punctation, and 1337/IMSP33K.

*hates*

R U s4y1ng U h8 m3? LolzROLFWTFBBQ

Sorry, I couldn't ressist.
Chibka
^ I don't think anyone could.

I don't really have a nemesis... although there is one or two people on this forum who sometimes grate on my nerves a tad. ph34r.gif But I try and avoid them...
Envy's lil' miniskirt
I don't think I have a nemesis but I know my popularity went waaay down after I became a mod. tongue.gif
Chibka
^ I personally think being a mod is a very respectable duty.

*is currently thinking about whether she has ever had any sort of nemesis*
Sharingan Serpent
QUOTE(kittygirl @ May 24 2006, 09:59 PM) [snapback]400570[/snapback]

Same here..there is only one person that I can't stand up too at the moment and I will not say his name incase he'll come at me again with brimstone and the devil's pitchfork laugh.gif ;;

So therefore I will remain Nuetral laugh.gif ;;
Migchao
AH! I remember. Guys, get a load of this:

I HATE...SHELL.

She's cruel since she posted a fake story about her friend dying of child abuse and was raped. She is a disgrace to 11-year-olds who care such as me, and it's hard to believe that she is a month older than me. ONE MONTH! A FULL MONTH OLDER THAN ME!!! How the freak can she be a Leo, when Leos are caring but somewhat stubborn? Gimme a break!
Quistis88, you should ban her. Oh yeah, Quistis88, get a load of this <insert the 's' word> she put up.

I know this is a very dreary point to bring up but a few months ago my friend started being abused and I told the police. Then in about a week I went over to her house (but her parents had found out I told the police) they beat me too. A month ago she got killed by her parents...her father raped her after she was dead...but the only thing was that her parents only spent 5 years in jail. I know five years may seem like a long time, but she was my best friend. sad.gif I always try to act happy and upbeat but I never really am.

W...T...F...?

WTF indeed please stop with the child abuse facination there are some members who are bothered by it.

Mini
Elderberry
QUOTE(Miniskirt-san @ May 26 2006, 05:34 PM) [snapback]401270[/snapback]
I don't think I have a nemesis but I know my popularity went waaay down after I became a mod. tongue.gif
Ahaha, same here, methinks. laugh.gif
Migchao
Maybe I should start a thread called The SHELL Hater's Club?
Sharingan Serpent
[font=Arial][font=Arial]
QUOTE(kittygirl @ May 26 2006, 03:02 PM) [snapback]401298[/snapback]

No that will only anger her more and she'll give you a warning... ohmy.gif Even though I didn't met her...
Chibka

blink.gif Eh, not a good idea. It would get closed for sure.
Migchao
I was only joking! NOT.

Mini, I was stating why I hated her...not bringing up that subject.
Popogeejo
QUOTE(kittygirl @ May 26 2006, 11:02 PM) [snapback]401298[/snapback]

Why not just start a thread about how much you hate child abuse and how you are the only hope for those likkle kiddies.

Mini, I was stating why I hated her...not bringing up that subject.

Yes you god damned were! Nobody likes child abuse but most of us are mature enough to know we can't ever really stop it. Now please NEVER MENTION IT AGAIN! Only if there is a thread about it and you can contribute something usefull will you be allowed to mention the subject. Deal? Deal.
Envy's lil' miniskirt
QUOTE(Chibka @ May 26 2006, 03:04 PM) [snapback]401302[/snapback]

blink.gif Eh, not a good idea. It would get closed for sure.

Yes. Yes it will and might result in another warning.
I don't recommend it. mad.gif
Automne
Maybe you should stop spamming and listening to what others say...for once, srsly.
Migchao
There's someone who posts 'Ka Ha Ha Ha' every time she posts. Also, her 'IT'S RAINING MEN!' picture is... I need to vomit.

Mini, I was joking as I already stated in another post...I could never have the courage to do that.
Popogeejo
There's someone who posts 'Ka Ha Ha Ha' every time she posts. Here, Ha poster 'ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha HA!!!' Who's laughing now, eh?

Now you're just being dumb...back away from the keyboard.
Ka hahahaha
fma lover stef
QUOTE(kittygirl @ May 26 2006, 05:17 PM) [snapback]401318[/snapback]

There's someone who posts 'Ka Ha Ha Ha' every time she posts. Here, Ha poster 'ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha HA!!!' Who's laughing now, eh?

well i do that! "HA HA!!" dry.gif i've always liked it better then lol rolleyes.gif

but as for me, sure i have people i dislike here, we all do. but i don't hate them, and if i need to, i just avoid them ph34r.gif
Sharingan Serpent
Now children behave we are not here to argue, Kitty I suggest you back down before you make another enemy and take the sarcasim down a notch eh Popo-San?
Chibka
QUOTE(popogeejo @ May 26 2006, 03:18 PM) [snapback]401321[/snapback]

Now you're just being dumb...back away from the keyboard.
Ka hahahaha

That's a pretty good idea...
Migchao
As Toby always says...'Spread love, not hate'. But we all can't help but hate someone, though I fully agree with Toby there.
FMA LOVER STEF, I was talking about someone else. You're too nice--Who could hate you?
fma lover stef
QUOTE(kittygirl @ May 26 2006, 05:22 PM) [snapback]401330[/snapback]

FMA LOVER STEF, I was talking about someone else. You're too nice--Who could hate you?

AW, well thank you happy.gif

and mostly the people i dislike are n00bs (defentally today for some reason blink.gif )

QUOTE(hagane_state @ May 26 2006, 04:18 PM)

blink.gif im not gay!!! s@'ja.,`! damn it! how ya dare!!! mad.gif
http://site.mugentoys.com/images/01-80204-2.jpg

i mean my god, there are so many problems with this comment dry.gif
Migchao
QUOTE(fma lover stef @ May 26 2006, 03:27 PM) [snapback]401333[/snapback]

QUOTE(kittygirl @ May 26 2006, 05:22 PM) [snapback]401330[/snapback]

AW, well thank you happy.gif

and mostly the people i dislike are n00bs (defentally today for some reason blink.gif )

i mean my god, there are so many problems with this comment dry.gif

The n00bs these days...
Sharingan Serpent
^^ *Nods in agreement*

Yup *sigh* the good old days laugh.gif
Popogeejo
The n00bs these days...

Oh the irony...
SCARED4LIFE
I don't really hate anyone but the other day Void ticked me off. I was just saying hi and was trying to make a friend. But Void was very rude and threatned to rasie my warning level! *sigh* Why can't we all just get along? And another thing (while im still rambling), I seem to be ignored alot on the forums. Ok, rambling over....
Envy's lil' miniskirt
QUOTE(fma lover stef @ May 26 2006, 03:27 PM) [snapback]401333[/snapback]

Where did you dig that n00b up from?
QUOTE(popogeejo @ May 26 2006, 03:37 PM) [snapback]401338[/snapback]

The n00bs these days...

Oh the irony...

Indeed, indeed.
Migchao
QUOTE(Greeneyes Alchemist @ May 26 2006, 03:32 PM) [snapback]401335[/snapback]

^^ *Nods in agreement*

What good old days?

The n00bs these days...

Oh the irony...

Will you just shut up and butt out of my business when I'm talking to someone? Geez, I'm not a little kid who needs a response for everything! It's like I can't talk freely!

QUOTE(SCARED4LIFE @ May 26 2006, 04:00 PM) [snapback]401351[/snapback]

I don't really hate anyone but the other day Void ticked me off. I was just saying hi and was trying to make a friend. But Void was very rude and threatned to rasie my warning level! *sigh* Why can't we all just get along? And another thing (while im still rambling), I seem to be ignored alot on the forums. Ok, rambling over....

Don't be scared. If Void used this: mad.gif emoticon you would have something to be scared or worried about.
Popogeejo
QUOTE(kittygirl @ May 27 2006, 12:28 AM) [snapback]401375[/snapback]

The n00bs these days...

Oh the irony...

Will you just shut up and butt out of my business when I'm talking to someone? Geez, I'm not a little kid who needs a response for everything! It's like I can't talk freely!

Look at the Name of this site. Note the bit that says "Public disscussion board" that means I can take part in any convo here unless it's being held via PMs. Just becaus eyou don't like what I say doesn't mean I have to
shut up. It's that you callnig a N00b a N00b is like the Chris Rock calling Samuel L. Jackson "black"
SCARED4LIFE
QUOTE(kittygirl @ May 26 2006, 06:28 PM) [snapback]401375[/snapback]

QUOTE(Greeneyes Alchemist @ May 26 2006, 03:32 PM) [snapback]401335[/snapback]

^^ *Nods in agreement*

What good old days?

The n00bs these days...

Oh the irony...

QUOTE(SCARED4LIFE @ May 26 2006, 04:00 PM) [snapback]401351[/snapback]

Don't be scared. If Void used this: mad.gif emoticon you would have something to be scared or worried about.

O_0.....He did use the Angry emotion. That can't be good.....
Migchao
WHAT? I'm always getting criticized everywhere, computer, school, home, I can NEVER have a good time without getting criticized! I've already had a bad enough day because I got yelled at by my parents, and I had a BIG fight with my friend! I came here to cool off and have fun and I get a slap in the face by some one on the internet. I hope you feel proud of yourself, Popogeejo, you actually made my cry now that my day has been even worse! You really did make me cry! I hate you!
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Enough!! mad.gif
Stop all the stupid ass bickering before I start handing out warnings and giving people time outs!

Got it? Good!
Ailuro
QUOTE(Elderberry @ May 26 2006, 02:57 PM) [snapback]401293[/snapback]

QUOTE(Miniskirt-san @ May 26 2006, 05:34 PM) [snapback]401270[/snapback]
Ahaha, same here, methinks. laugh.gif

That's probably true of me as well. biggrin.gif

And I know this thread is called "Forum Nemesis", but could y'all cut down on the bitter chatroom-ness? If y'all want to fight, PM is always a good option.

EDIT: Great minds think alike, Mini? tongue.gif
Popogeejo
QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ May 27 2006, 02:11 AM) [snapback]401389[/snapback]

Enough!! mad.gif

Stop all the stupid ass bickering before I start handing out warnings and giving people time outs!

Got it? Good!

Ok, I was going to post reply to kitty girls post but I shan't now. Sorry for pissing up the thread.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(SCARED4LIFE @ May 26 2006, 07:00 PM) [snapback]401351[/snapback]

The PM function isn't for making friends. You can't just start sending messages out to random people, expecting them to be nice to you. If you want to make friends on this or any other forum, you have to earn them.
sweety_pie
QUOTE(popogeejo @ May 26 2006, 05:07 PM) [snapback]401236[/snapback]

Who is my nemisis...I don't think I have one. Sure there are peep's here I dislike but "nemisis" suggests a more deep enimity than some mook who irritates me.

Do I irritate you?
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(sweety_pie @ May 26 2006, 10:05 PM) [snapback]401422[/snapback]

Do I irritate you?

You irritate me, and that should mean a lot more.
*~vachi~*
umm, I dont think I have a forum nemesis, but if it means if its someone that is totally different than me, then...there must be plenty of people no? laugh.gif

I think...n00bs might be...*thinks*

Popogeejo
QUOTE(sweety_pie @ May 27 2006, 03:05 AM) [snapback]401422[/snapback]

Do I irritate you?

I'm sure you would know if you did. I try an make it quite clear.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.