Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tsukishiro's Art :d
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
Galorfilinde
WOW, you are so good! I love every single one of them! If you'd ask me to name one thing that I don't like about any of them, I couldn't answer that! they are all so detailed, and the hair, eyes and clothes are just amazing. And your FMA drawings are really awesome! Really, I'm jealous now
Do you have a DeviantArt account?
I am the Only sister Elric
Those are awesome! I wish I could draw like that! *jealousy build up* gahhhhh!
~*~FMA~*~
u are really good u put my "fan art" to shame...n__n
Ailuro
You drawings seem a bit stiff. Perhaps observing real people in realistic poses will help create more fluidity. Adding some perspective will give a less awkward feeling as well.

Also, do you use guidelines?
Tombow
@Tsukishiro-san - Welcome to the board!! And, youkoso to the Fanart forum!! biggrin.gif
Wow, those are all really good!!
Very very nice job!!
I love your Ed and Al drawings!!
And, I'm totally going squee!! about your RanFan and Ling drawing!! It's awsome!!
So glad to have you with us!! biggrin.gif
Tsukishiro
Thanks you guys.

Galorfilinde: Yup, I have an account here

Ailuro: Umm, yeah. Half of the time I use guidelines and the other half I don't. tongue.gif

Tombow: Thank you for the welcome. biggrin.gif
Toby-Chan
(Edit)

Nevermind, I suck and can't read.

I agree with what Aily said; and I could also link you to some great stock accounts on DA. There are a plethora of models and poses you can reference from.
Tsukishiro
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ May 29 2006, 12:07 PM) [snapback]402902[/snapback]

(Edit)

Nevermind, I suck and can't read.

I agree with what Aily said; and I could also link you to some great stock accounts on DA. There are a plethora of models and poses you can reference from.

Really? Thanks! Help and advices are greately appreciated. biggrin.gif
SsleepyAlly
Woow, those are awwesome. The only thing that I can finda little weird is the way Ling's head is turned. Other than that, wooooww.
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(Tsukishiro @ May 28 2006, 10:38 PM) [snapback]402941[/snapback]
Really? Thanks! Help and advices are greately appreciated. biggrin.gif

Generally, Stock art is used for basic figure reference; so many of the photo references are nude, most often used to get the basic figure, so adding clothing and illustrating the way it drapes and functions can come more naturally.

For good male references, I reccomend Justmeina and Defabe-stock. (Both contain considerable amounts of artistic nudity, so enter with maturity and preferably not on school/work computers. Great models, and lots of different poses to work with.

For females-

Retrodiva has a gallery full of excellent dynamic shots and awesome costumes. Angelcurioso is an adorable model with an excellent array of costumes (Her chinese costumes are the bomb; most likely because she's chinese and got 'em from the source). Auralis has lots of fantasy costumes, though poor quality photos. Xstockx has some beautiful nudes and some cool costumes as well; also has adorable pictures of herself with her baby. Some of her costumes are a bit kinky lookin' though. Go back in her gallery for more basic simple nudes.

Clubs-

Full Body stock.
Stock for figure artists
Good stock
Action Stock

Lots of artists and clubs link to each other, so you should have no problem exploring and finding new preferred models.

That darn well better help you!
Ed-Al-Win Fan
All those drawings turned out very nice, the eyes and everything turned out good as well! Keep up the good work!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.