Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Royai Mmv
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks
Haa-san
Hello! I'm EV's friend and we have been working on a MMV together for a few weeks, but she is mustanging and I need help to get her going. So I call on her loyal MMV fans!! Help me make her work on this faster!!

Here is the link to the the download. Enjoy!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/vdw1sy
Tombow
@Haa-san - Thanks for sharing this!!
I'll love to view it, as soon as I can successfully dl 53 MB file. happy.gif
lialiakicks
Guh, what is this?!....

How come only ONE person replied?!?!?! WTH?!

Oh- this will change. Mwhahahaha!!!!! XD
nighty
aw~~can someone upload mp3 of this please?XD
lialiakicks
I don't have the mp3 to this song.... Sorry. D: D: D:

BTW, Please scroll up to the top for the link!!!!!
Nil-chan
um.. how do you download it? (i know im clueless, but... yeah.) just get a window saying the file is waiting to be downloaded, i can't find anything to click on or get it...
Azura Elric
...ok I spaced out during the black emptiness and missed the footage that suddenly popped up XD. I'm all giddy now.

Oh what happens to be the title of this song? And version? ...feels like I've heard it before but done in a different way...or maybe it's mutliple love songs in it.
Tombow
QUOTE(Nil-chan @ May 28 2006, 01:46 PM) [snapback]402607[/snapback]

um.. how do you download it? (i know im clueless, but... yeah.) just get a window saying the file is waiting to be downloaded, i can't find anything to click on or get it...
@Nil-cham - Near the bottom is the clickable link saying Download: HappiDay.avi smile.gif
Haa-san
The song is called Elephant Love Medley. It's from the Moulin Rouge soundtrack. The people singing are Nicole Kidman, Ewam McGregor, and Jamie Allen. The song is made up of like 5 different love songs but, all the songs in Moulin Rouge are like that. I'll have the mp3 up soon or if I can't put it up I'll have Lia do it for me later.
Azura Elric
Oh I got that covered lol.

I was using Goldwave to take the audio out from it so I could make an AMV ^^; hence why I needed the title.

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...BB9459C7A523FF7

You guys have seven days to download it <<;
Aoko-chan
I LOVE THIS!! Very nice indeed XD
Reika
Gods, I love this MMV, PLEASE CONTINUE!!!
Sensenic
D'oh! Too late I noticed this ( >.<)\

Could someone reupload? Pleaaase? happy.gif
RocketJess
I downloaded this a while ago and should have replied much sooner.

It's really awesome! It makes me giggle delightedly, and I can't wait to see the finished product.
Revolutionary Alchemist
QUOTE(lialiakicks @ May 27 2006, 08:27 PM) [snapback]402349[/snapback]

Guh, what is this?!....

How come only ONE person replied?!?!?! WTH?!

Oh- this will change. Mwhahahaha!!!!! XD

*le gasp* ANOTHER EVIL LAUGHER! XD MWAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAAA!!! laugh.gif
Untitled
Can anyone please post a new link to download from? I tried all the links posted but none worked..
ElvishVamp
Gomen! I didn't realize there were people looking for this vid! >_<

You can download the video here.

I've done a little more to this since this video was rendered, but I don't have any of the files or the program I would need to render a new one right now. I think it's all coloring and lipsynching though, so it's not too big a deal.
ElvishVamp
Sorry for the double post, but it has been brought to my attention that you must register to download from yousendit. So, I have uploaded the vid to sendspace.

Click here to download!
Sensenic
Finally got to see it... I LOL'd!

Very funny beginning... I don't know if there's enough material to correctly fit all those 3:51 minutes, but so far so good.

About the part were they say "we could be heroes" (the second one, not the already filled with Lust scenes), I say you can take lots of material from the Ishval FB, where roy was, indeed, a "hero". And that's the only suggestion I can give u_u
Reika
I need a password to access the link? :s and the sendspace link doesn't work, again sleep.gif, for me ^^U
Karlykitten
Link's not working......darn.
Reika
hello? Is this project still alive?
ElvishVamp
This project is still alive. It's just...well, I don't have a ton of time to work on it between college and work. Also, I lot has happened recently, so I haven't been getting much done.

I'll ask Haa-san if she can post the latest update for you, since I don't have it right now. I apoligize for neglecting this thread, but the project is still alive. I put too much work into it to kill it now.

------------------------------------------------

ETA: 01/27

First off, I would like to apoligize for being a horrible horrible mustanger. Gomen!

Secondly, I have uploaded the most recent update to sendspace. Click here to download it.

A scene from the Ishval FB has been added. Not too major but, I think we're going to go with Sensenic's and add lots more Ishval FB scenes to this vid. Let me know what you guys think!

<Merged two consecutive posts.^^ 01/28/07 ~Tombow>
lialiakicks
Oh yay! You got around to uploading it! biggrin.gif

Tombow
@ElvishVamp - Thanks for the new link!! happy.gif
Nekokitty
Yay! Awesome vid!
Thanks for sharing. happy.gif
Question: Are some of the parts supposed to be pitch black? ._.
lialiakicks
Well, this info is kinda random yet kinda interesting so yeah... XD

*cough*

My roomie saw the update yesterday and this was her reaction...

*the Ishbal part is playing and Roy is all bloody and stuff*
Roomie- HOMG I MUST READ THE MANGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @___@
Me- Huh? Whut? Really? biggrin.gif YAAY!
Roomie- *spazzes some more*

[EDIT]- No but seriously, EV. If ya would like me to spazz LJ with advertising goodness then just say the word. =D
ElvishVamp
@Ling_chan: This video is still a work in progress, so the black spaces are parts we haven't worked on yet. Don't worry, it won't stay like that! happy.gif

@lia: Really? That was your roomie's reaction?

Do it. Do it now.
Sensenic
Uber late reply but I finally noticed this. Sorry /(;u_u)
QUOTE(ElvishVamp @ Jan 23 2007, 05:31 PM) [snapback]496752[/snapback]
A scene from the Ishval FB has been added. Not too major but, I think we're going to go with Sensenic's and add lots more Ishval FB scenes to this vid. Let me know what you guys think!

Weee, Im honored! smile.gif

But... eh... since I was late.... 'n stuff... the link doesn't work anymore, I'm afraid :_(
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.