Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jay's Sigs
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks
Jay
Hello everyone. It's been a while since I've been here. I missed this place.
Anywho .. I'm gonna be rping Edward in a forum RP .. and I wanted some opinions on the banner/signature I made. All feedback welcome.

THank you in advance for your help.

Here's the sig.

EDIT:
Sorry about that! I did delete the image from my account (wasted space and all), and it completely slipped my mind to put the new one up. Sorry sorry.

Here's the editted version.
Click to view attachment
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y34/jaysa...dBanner001E.jpg
Taskinst
I like it. I really really like it. biggrin.gif
But I think the words on the bottom should have the same front as the words on the top.
chemist
yeah thats cool, but the color of letters....try a dark brown...could help tongue.gif
Ailuro
The words' style and font do not match the picture. mellow.gif
Nil-chan
I can't see it...
MeLRizA
What I see is "Oops, my image for this link is no longer available".. Is there something wrong with my compie? huh.gif
*I wanne see the siggie~*
Tombow
Hi Jay, nice to see your post again!!

Nope, I can't see the pic niether. sad.gif

Have you moved the pic?? Or, you exceeded allocated bandwidth? unsure.gif

I'd love to view it... smile.gif
Jay
Fixed the problem. Should be visible now.
Ailuro
I think a slight white/cream, feathered glow will make the words show up better. smile.gif
Though the background is bit chaotic and messy, I won't get into that.
Tombow
Oh good, I can see it now!!
(I'm no expert, so I just tell you how I think of it, ok?? biggrin.gif )
I think it's awsome!! I love the design!!
I think it's unique, and I like the combination of all these stuff, and I like the color schemes.
The only thing I see is that for our board I think it's bit too wide, since the max width for the sig pic for our board is 500 pix.
Other than that, I think it's beautiful!! happy.gif

(Oh, BTW, since it is stretching the forum page sideways, could you possibly switch to posting it as a File Attachment, or simpoly post the link instead of the actual image, like http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y34/jaysa...dBanner001E.jpg or like this?? Thanks!! biggrin.gif )
Nepharski
Everything looks good...until you reach the far right. It's kinda abrupt and ackward with respect to the trst of the sig. If you'd just hack off everything to the right of the globe, it would vastly improve an already formidable signature job.
foolmetal alchemist
The background on the left is a bit too complicated, so it takes away from the entire signature. The section on the far right would probably be better left out, since it doesn't match with the signature, and the whole signature is a bit over the forum restrictions lenght wise.
Nil-chan
itts good, i like. A little busy, but it's a good start. And as said, it's a little big to be a sig length wise...
Jay
I greatly appreciate everyone's comments on the signature. It is greatly appreciated.
And for the record, that particular sig isn't for this forum. It does fit the width of the other forum I'll be RPing in well.

Again, thank you for your help in this.
Jay
Hey again everyone.
Once more, thank you for your comments and help with the last sig I made.
Here's one I made for Alphonse .. I hope you like it.

Click to view attachment
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y34/jaysama/AlBanner1A.jpg

Thanks again.

<Edited to switch 1 oversize pic from Image posting to Attachment to stop stretching of hte forum page sideways. 03/07/07 ~Tombow>
Tombow
[attachmentid=5690]
I think the sig is very nice!! I like having Trish by the house!!
Another nice job!! happy.gif
Jay
Meh .. sorry about all of that mess with the other thread. I really wasn't aware of such things. As you know, I really don't post here much. But thank you for pointing them out, Tombow. If you just want to delete the other one, please do so.

Anywho, here's the sig I made for Alphonse. Once more, feel free to leave comment on it.
Danke!

Zarpia
I like it, but the is something abotu the font that is not making the sig look that good.
silver bg
is it a sig or a banner? sleep.gif;;;;;;;;;; cos those are huge man!*points to the resize button*
Jay
It's a signature, actually. On the forum we do this RP on, most of us have bigger sigs than what's used here on this forum. We .. don't know why we do that. We just like it. heh.
chemist
QUOTE(Jay @ May 23 2006, 12:06 AM) [snapback]399727[/snapback]

Meh .. sorry about all of that mess with the other thread. I really wasn't aware of such things. As you know, I really don't post here much. But thank you for pointing them out, Tombow. If you just want to delete the other one, please do so.

Anywho, here's the sig I made for Alphonse. Once more, feel free to leave comment on it.
Danke!

i like that sig...
Jay
Hey everyone. I made a new banner, this one for 'human' Al. I need your opinion on it.
Thanks muchly.
Tombow
^^ I like this one very much!! biggrin.gif
You got all those nice pic of Al/Movie Al, and I like clean blue letters & blue background, and I like the idea of having young Ed/Al pics overwrapping with Movie Ed/Al!!
I think I like this one better that the last one!! happy.gif
Galorfilinde
I like it too, except for the text. I think it will look better if you place the text on the cloud, because now there is an empty space between the alphonse images and the al and ed images. I don't really like the font, but maybe that's just a matter of taste. And the shadows are a little too much. Other than that, I think it's a very nice sig smile.gif

<Closing the thread due to the shop owner's extended vacation. The shop will re-open when the owner comes back. ^^ ~ Tombow>
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.