Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Camilla
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Game > FMA PlayStation Games
Chizu
Please Some One Give Me A Guide To Beat Camilla I'm Damn Fed Up With Losing
Chizu
Please I Need To Beat Her
MonsterEnvy
[rant]
There are myriads of ways that I could blither about the annoyingness and inappropriateness, but I think that I'll choose a choice few.

First- Say which game it's from. If no one knows, then I can't direct you to the correct thread.
Second- There are always threads for this sort of thing. Go to the help thread for your game and ask there.
Third- Don't double post. It's n00bish.
Fourth- Give some sort of indication as to the problem you're having, how you're doing in the fight, what level your character is at, etc. This helps people help you.
Fifth- Use proper punctuation. Sentences end in something called a period, just so you know. It looks a bit like this: .
It's used like this. <- See!?
Sixth Don't type in all capital letters.

Why?

Because it pisses MonsterEnvy off.

Incidentally, Seven- 'Someone' is one word.

i'm really rather annoyed at seeing all of these irksome little topics popping up that are solely leechish. They're not even for other people, they're solely for the benefit of the topic starter. Try giving something to the community...
[/rant]

I've had a long day. Please forgive me.

(heh heh, it'd be fun to have [rant] actually code for something... maybe an evil looking text box.)
Tyna
There's really no guide, really, all you need to do is be strong enough. I mean, come on, I beat her at level 30. It's not that hard.

But what I did is when she flies up, I make a blocker to block at least some of her attack, when she goes down, attack her right away and you'll get up to a maximum of three hits before she runs again. And if that big glob monster thing is bothering you, get on the cannon and shoot one round, and he'll be gone before you know it, he's really easy.

After you're done, prepare yourself for a corny and lamest ending of all time. I had to run to toilet bowl to throw up.

Anyways, but if you like the game, that's a different story.
Chizu
yeah i've got a guide that doesn't anwser anything i'm on the next game now
asunder
QUOTE(Zaiku No Renkinjutsushin @ May 18 2006, 12:08 PM) [snapback]397209[/snapback]

yeah i've got a guide that doesn't anwser anything i'm on the next game now

www.gamefaqs.com look at the guides there.

also try looking at the forum for that particular game in that site.
EDIT:

And fix your sig. It's too big.
Tyna
On the next game, eh? You gotta say it's way better than the last, isn't it?

How was the ending, my friend? Did you like it? The first one, of course.
Chizu
i started the game two days ago
Chizu
Well I've cleared the second game in three days without a guide but I lost my controller so I have to find it or buy a new one and rent the game again to get the images

I loved the fact that you can pick up cats, I love the reactions cause They're SO funny and I like that you can have extra characters like Riza, Roy and Armstrong and I like how the game started like the Manga/Anime so I knew what to do next and I like that it follows the story line
darker_element
Um...Level thirty huh? I'm trying to beat her from level 20 something.

Did someone beat her a different way? Does anyone know her hit points? Because what's so annoying is that the fight's not really against the monster, it's Camilla and they don't tell you how much life she has left!!! dry.gif
LoMXD
I beat her at 19 but aftera VERY long time

here are some hints:
try to stretch you healing items, but not too much.
2.) DODGE! it'll be your best friend
3. WIND DISKS! the disk is the second form of the boomerang and put an element of wind to it and it does macho damage.
4. dont waste healing on Al when you can bring him back, trust me, your special attack wont do anything to help you win.
5.PATIENCE!
^.^
darker_element
smile.gif I beat her, maybe an hour after my last post...hehe *rubs head*
I blasted her with a canon twice, beat her down and on the third canon she died. The whole thing took maybe ten minutes...Now I feel stupid. Excuse me. *Exits*
FMA4ever
Okay I've beaten her. It's pretty simple. Try to transmute some cannons (something to shot) and let Alphonse do all the shoting. Or if you don't want to do that then keep attacking her not the fused Chimera. I never once attacked the Chimera and I still won. happy.gif And dodge, dodge, dodge!
Chizu
Camilla has 2500hp and I've beaten her twice now
FMA4ever
Yeah, she wasn't much of a challenge. The challenge is finding all of the images! (I found all the movies)
Sonae
QUOTE(FMA4ever @ Jun 30 2006, 06:53 PM) [snapback]418593[/snapback]

Yeah, she wasn't much of a challenge. The challenge is finding all of the images! (I found all the movies)

I have all the images but one cause I couldn't go back and get it
FMA4ever
That's what I'm trying to do...complete the game 100% happy.gif I'll do it eventually.
Sonae
What images are you missing
FMA4ever
QUOTE(Sonae @ Jul 14 2006, 08:34 AM) [snapback]421713[/snapback]

Actually I'm missing 9 images.....and I'm missing 3 movies! I didn't know I was missing movies! dry.gif

Movies:

Graphics:

Sonae
QUOTE(FMA4ever @ Jul 14 2006, 06:53 PM) [snapback]421873[/snapback]

Actually I'm missing 9 images.....and I'm missing 3 movies! I didn't know I was missing movies! dry.gif

Movies:

Graphics:

Movie 7:In stage three, before you fight the masked, white tiger chimera go down the stairs farthest from the save point run down the stairs cause an ape chimera will jump down and attack you. Run past it and by the entrance for the tunnel under the bridge. It's on the side where the chimera attacked you.

Movie 8:In stage four, at the drawbridge where you find Guy With Crank there is two turns, when you get there turn left.

Movie 15:In stage eight, in tower 4F area, the two or three doors you see, take left.

Graphic 10:In stage three, where you fix the pipe just before go in (if you turn left to get, like me) go across and fight off the chimeras (benifits, 1:get the graphic, 2: good escape route if you have no elixers left) (2 might not benifit (it's been a while since I've been in that area I can't remember if the chimeras respawn).

Graphic 11:In stage three, before you go to the watseland, go to the wall close to the exit and serch it, you should find it along that wall.

Graphic 19:In stage four, in the trainyard, I had a little trouble with this one too, it's in the second farthest train from the save point, just look for the open area.

Graphic 23: In stage five, in the garden where the U shaped turn with the giant crab at the end, where you can see it turn around and there is a little area there and that's where the graphic in.

Graphic 35:In stage six, 3F (east) (bottom) when you first enter turn right.

Graphic 40:In stage six, just before you fight the bird chimera, it's either around the stairs or in Nemda's office.

Graphic 53:See Movie 15 (It's in the exact same room).

Graphic 54:See Movie 15.

Graphic 55:See Movie 15.

There ya go but I have one question of my own, did you ever beat Roy or Armstrong (I want to know who is easier to beat cause that's what I've been on in the game). If you have can you tell me how to beat them and an extra little feeder on that fight (I fought them about 10-15 times and lost all of them) I was fighting Armstrong I picked up Double Elixer(S) during the battle!!!
FMA4ever
QUOTE(Sonae @ Jul 15 2006, 09:53 PM) [snapback]422271[/snapback]

Movies:

Graphics:

Movie 7:In stage three, before you fight the masked, white tiger chimera go down the stairs farthest from the save point run down the stairs cause an ape chimera will jump down and attack you. Run past it and by the entrance for the tunnel under the bridge. It's on the side where the chimera attacked you.

Movie 8:In stage four, at the drawbridge where you find Guy With Crank there is two turns, when you get there turn left.

Movie 15:In stage eight, in tower 4F area, the two or three doors you see, take left.

Graphic 10:In stage three, where you fix the pipe just before go in (if you turn left to get, like me) go across and fight off the chimeras (benifits, 1:get the graphic, 2: good escape route if you have no elixers left) (2 might not benifit (it's been a while since I've been in that area I can't remember if the chimeras respawn).

Graphic 11:In stage three, before you go to the watseland, go to the wall close to the exit and serch it, you should find it along that wall.

Graphic 19:In stage four, in the trainyard, I had a little trouble with this one too, it's in the second farthest train from the save point, just look for the open area.

Graphic 23: In stage five, in the garden where the U shaped turn with the giant crab at the end, where you can see it turn around and there is a little area there and that's where the graphic in.

Graphic 40:In stage six, just before you fight the bird chimera, it's either around the stairs or in Nemda's office.

There ya go but I have one question of my own, did you ever beat Roy or Armstrong (I want to know who is easier to beat cause that's what I've been on in the game). If you have can you tell me how to beat them and an extra little feeder on that fight (I fought them about 10-15 times and lost all of them) I was fighting Armstrong I picked up Double Elixer(S) during the battle!!!

Oh wow! Thanks so much! biggrin.gif

Oh and about Roy and Armstrong........well you need alot of metal Reloaders. Even though the rockets only have 1 point of damage, most (if not all) of your attacks will. Oh and before the match you want to equip Magic Caps to Ed and Al. Don't use any of you Elixirs on Al because you can always just bring him back to life. And Roy is probably easier to beat, so it would be better if you killed off Armstrong first. And when you do pick up the item he drops called Demon Fist. And for Roy, ever time he says "Stand Back" actually stand back cause he does a pretty strong attack. And using Al for defense would help alot. Cause once he is defending you, it's easier to use his tackles and stuff. happy.gif
Sonae
QUOTE(FMA4ever @ Jul 16 2006, 12:06 AM) [snapback]422277[/snapback]

QUOTE(Sonae @ Jul 15 2006, 09:53 PM) [snapback]422271[/snapback]

Movies:

Graphics:

Oh wow! Thanks so much! biggrin.gif

Oh and about Roy and Armstrong........well you need alot of metal Reloaders. Even though the rockets only have 1 point of damage, most (if not all) of your attacks will. Oh and before the match you want to equip Magic Caps to Ed and Al. Don't use any of you Elixirs on Al because you can always just bring him back to life. And Roy is probably easier to beat, so it would be better if you killed off Armstrong first. And when you do pick up the item he drops called Demon Fist. And for Roy, ever time he says "Stand Back" actually stand back cause he does a pretty strong attack. And using Al for defense would help alot. Cause once he is defending you, it's easier to use his tackles and stuff. happy.gif

Thank you
FMA4ever
No problem! I'm glad that I could help! happy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.