Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Milk
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Spam Central
Cheez_n_ Maeve
This came up during my vacation and i was just curious about how everyone feels towards milk.
I actually love milk depending on the type. I love whole milk. 2% is ok. I detest 1% and I absolutely LOATHE nonfat milk. Why do I not like the last two? Because, if i want milk then i will drink milk. Not milk-flavored water.
Kujoe101
Milk I like it but really nobody will answer this post
Popogeejo
Never say Never.

We all know Chocolate milk is the Elixer of thr Gods. Milk is much greatness.
Le Monkey
Wow.. Milk..
just wow.. such a profound topic has yet to be discussed here..

Milk is ok
Flavored milk is great
asunder
QUOTE(Le Monkey @ May 16 2006, 08:56 AM) [snapback]396120[/snapback]

Wow.. Milk..
just wow.. such a profound topic has yet to be discussed here..

Milk is ok
Flavored milk is great

this should be in the debate district biggrin.gif

anyways if you check any piece of milk you buy, you'll notice that it will always say (at least in the US) that it is vitamin-D fortified. So drink up!

the extra calcicum intake doesn't hurt for females either else you'll get hit with osteoporosis.
Nil-chan
I like milkshakes. Chocolate milkshakes are good. especially choclate malted milkshakes. Ooh! With whipped cream. And sprinkles! lots of sprinkls! and a strawberry on top! with caramel syrup...

*drools*
fma lover stef
random topic but, eh, what ever rolleyes.gif

i don't usually drink milk unless it's with cereal every once in a while or if im eating really spicy food
MasterKris
Milk favored popsicle is best man. (seriously, there is such as a milk favored popsicle)
It tastes awsome, oh how I luved it~~ (with an artificial blue favored stuff at bottom)

Milk is good, I don't like whole though. It tastes weird. (which is kinda weird cause after I got into middle school, I started to hate whole) I perfer non-fat. And no chocolate either, I like hot chocolate better. (yeah, I'm weird) Hey, milk is awsome.

On the more important note, why is such a thread like THIS in a FMA forum?? ph34r.gif
mei_tenshi
QUOTE(MasterKris @ May 16 2006, 03:22 PM) [snapback]396284[/snapback]
On the more important note, why is such a thread like THIS in a FMA forum?? ph34r.gif
It's milk. It doesn't need any reason. tongue.gif

I prefer reduced/2% fat milk. I think it's just what I'm used to. The last time I tried whole milk, it made me sick on the first bowl of cereal, though it was fine afterwards. Still, I usually get the reduced fat. My family tried nonfat milk once, and we all agreed that we hated it. Like Cheez_n_ Maeve said, it's too watery.

Our fridge (my roommate's, actually) is always stocked with milk, since cereal is my breakfast of choice. Milk and cereal are like ham and cheese, burgers and fries, cookies and cream, Lois and Clark, Lewis and Clark...you get the idea.
Ailuro
Whole milk. Just tastes richer than reduced fat. smile.gif
MonsterEnvy
Ewww.

I hate milk (juice secreted from a cow!)

I have to wonder, what idiot went under a cow and said, I think that I'll squeeze this pink thing and drink whatever comes out.

He probably had some sort of sick beastial fetish.

Besides, I'm allergic to milk. Ergh.
asunder
QUOTE(MonsterEnvy @ May 16 2006, 05:27 PM) [snapback]396346[/snapback]

Besides, I'm allergic to milk. Ergh.

allergic or lactose intolerant?
MonsterEnvy
Allergic. And i'm perfectly aware of the difference. It saddens me how so many people like to say that I'm 'lactose intolerant' because they think that it sounds smart when they're actually completely different things.
Nil-chan
I have to wonder, what idiot went under a cow and said, I think that I'll squeeze this pink thing and drink whatever comes out.

You read Calvin&Hobbes, don't you?
lol, it sounds kind of gross that way, but i still love milk. (skim only, everything else leaves film in my mouth. bleh.)
Popogeejo

Feel sorry for the guy who tried milking Bulls.
Ice Blizzard
QUOTE(popogeejo @ May 16 2006, 10:14 PM) [snapback]396410[/snapback]

Why? He's the idiot trying to milk one
MeLRizA
Yeah, standing under a cow and trying to milk it is so idiotic. Cows don't take a bath and they really smell..

I hate FRESH WHITE MILK.. but i LOVE chocolate milk... especially those in cartons XD I always have them with cereals laugh.gif mocha flavoured milk is good too..
Ice Blizzard
Why do people like chocolate milk so much, its like white milk but brown
Tombow
QUOTE(MasterKris @ May 16 2006, 05:22 PM) [snapback]396284[/snapback]
'Cause of Ed's famous milk aversion in FMA?? tongue.gif

I like non-pasteurized/non-homogenized milk, the kind that if kept undisturbed, the cream would rise to the surface naturally. biggrin.gif
MeLRizA
Chocolate milk has a fairly large difference to fresh white milk besides the colour.. It has no smell and it tastes better (a chocolate addict) laugh.gif
Ailuro
I drink milk everyday. Sometimes, I even take a huge glass upstairs and drink it while I'm doing tasks.
Popogeejo
QUOTE(Ice Blizzard @ May 17 2006, 11:41 AM) [snapback]396540[/snapback]

QUOTE(popogeejo @ May 16 2006, 10:14 PM) [snapback]396410[/snapback]

Why? He's the idiot trying to milk one

I love your sense of humor.

*Gets a tall mug of Chocolate milk*
Ice Blizzard
I hope chocolate milk becomes extinct, it taste nasty tongue.gif
MasterKris
GASPS!!
I forgot banana milk!! blink.gif
It taste great~ biggrin.gif

Well there was this one guy who invented a new kind of butter using cow gut and ice.
sweety_pie
QUOTE(Ice Blizzard @ May 17 2006, 05:36 PM) [snapback]396793[/snapback]

all milk is nasty! i don't see how anyone can drink it. My mom tels me all the time that i'm going to be short for ever if i don't drink it.

QUOTE(MasterKris @ May 16 2006, 06:52 PM) [snapback]396284[/snapback]

Milk favored popsicle is best man. (seriously, there is such as a milk favored popsicle)
It tastes awsome, oh how I luved it~~ (with an artificial blue favored stuff at bottom)

Milk is good, I don't like whole though. It tastes weird. (which is kinda weird cause after I got into middle school, I started to hate whole) I perfer non-fat. And no chocolate either, I like hot chocolate better. (yeah, I'm weird) Hey, milk is awsome.

it's in an FMA forum because Ed has amajor problem with milk. He won't drink it he always says ''I don't see how you can drink something thats squeezed from an animal." or something like that.
MasterKris
^Okay, it seems that people are making my post of, why is this thread on a FMA forum, a serious thing. People, dudes, dudettes, I was just joking. I'm not that stupid to ask a question like that. Do you NOT see that clickable smile I made??????

I drank milk today~~
Fullmini Alchemist
QUOTE(popogeejo @ May 16 2006, 12:54 PM) [snapback]396116[/snapback]

Never say Never.

We all know Chocolate milk is the Elixer of thr Gods. Milk is much greatness.

Yes it is! There would be death and chaos without it! All hail chocolate milk and the brown cows that give it to us!! laugh.gif
Popogeejo
QUOTE(Ice Blizzard @ May 17 2006, 10:06 PM) [snapback]396793[/snapback]

How can Choclate milk, or any milk for that matter, possibly become extinct?
Ailuro
QUOTE(popogeejo @ May 18 2006, 04:51 PM) [snapback]397364[/snapback]

QUOTE(Ice Blizzard @ May 17 2006, 10:06 PM) [snapback]396793[/snapback]

How can Choclate milk, or any milk for that matter, possibly become extinct?

By all mammals going extinct. tongue.gif
Popogeejo
Then we move to Soy milk.
Fullmini Alchemist
QUOTE(popogeejo @ May 18 2006, 09:11 PM) [snapback]397384[/snapback]

Then we move to Soy milk.

ugh soy milk is gross IMO.
sweety_pie
ugh!! soy milk couldn't possibly be as bad as regular milk!
Fullmini Alchemist
QUOTE(sweety_pie @ May 18 2006, 09:44 PM) [snapback]397418[/snapback]

ugh!! soy milk couldn't possibly be as bad as regular milk!

blink.gif what planet are you from? cow milk owns all milk! tongue.gif
sweety_pie
All milk is disgusting. You can call it whole milk, 2%, or whatever it's still milk and it's still gross....Well soymilk is good.But all other milk is gross.
SCARED4LIFE
MILK IS EVIL! Im lactose intolerant (not allergic) and it messes with my asma (don't ask), so im living proof that it is. But milk still is good. Evil. But good. Btw, My sis drinks soy milk. I don't see how she can! That stuff is NASTY!!!!
ScarMySoul
I drink skim milk. But I love milk. smile.gif
aprilshowers
I like milk. Especially chocolate milk. My sister went to Japan last summer and said that the milk there tasted different. I think she said something along the lines of "thicker and sweeter." I haven't been there though, so I don't know.
Lee_1995
I'm not much with milk,but with chocolate milk,hell yeah I'm obsessed! My older brother can drink a whole carton of milk in just like 5 minutes,no brakes I wonder why...
cutie
i like milk at that time ONLY when mom makes custard, or pudding, and when my sis makes coffee, and cold-coffee with it... (yesterday i drank cold-coffee... it RULES THE WORLD!!!)
joanne45
QUOTE(cutie @ Apr 1 2007, 02:00 AM) [snapback]524208[/snapback]
i like milk at that time ONLY when mom makes custard, or pudding, and when my sis makes coffee, and cold-coffee with it... (yesterday i drank cold-coffee... it RULES THE WORLD!!!)

I like milk as well as non-fat, skim, and chocolate flavor (Quick, Yuhoo, et al)...I'm also use milk as a coffee creamer. I'm also used for pasta sauce.

Most of all...I love drink milk.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.