Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Most Disturbing Scenes In Anime
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Anime
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Carnal Malefactor
Gotta be the part in End of Evangelion where
[spoiler]Misato kisses Shinji on the lips, then says "That was a grown-up kiss... We'll do the rest when you get back." I know that she was about to die, and knew that there was no way in hell that anything like that could've really happened[/spoiler]
But in or out of context, that is so unbelievably wrong!
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Same series but the part when.

[spoiler]
Asuka was in the hospital and Shinji goes to visit her. When all of a sudden he starts to pleasure himself. [/spoiler]

That's the most messed up thing I've seen in anime. Aside from what goes on in Legend of the Overfiend and other animes of that nature.
Carnal Malefactor
You know, you're probably right.
There wasn't much in that film that wasn't in some way messed up.
Envy's lil' miniskirt
I think what you ment to say was there wasn't anything it the whole series that wasn't messed up. wink.gif
Toby-Chan
Hmm... I'm not quite sure. I don't watch/read lots of series that are very 'dirty' in a great sense.

I suppose a few things from the Love Hina manga are bad, but it's all in the spirit of desperate adolescent readers humor.

I suppose in Revolutionary Girl Utena...

[spoiler] When Anthy was sleeping with her brother... They alluded to that a few times, and showed it several times as well. [/spoiler]

Ah, yeah. And the Gravitation manga; the first time Yuki and Shuichi slept together. I was like '... what the crap? This is supposed to be romance?'
Everybody says Yuki and Shuichi are so cute. sleep.gif Yeah... cute rape relationship...
NightMistress
Tentacle Hentai. It's too wrong for words.
TheRegent
QUOTE(NightMistress @ Aug 23 2005, 12:14 PM)
[snapback]259200[/snapback]

That reminds me of some dialog in VTMB. After helping the Japanese schoolgirl/demon hunter kill a fishy monster you can say, "I bet you're glad it didn't have tentacles." laugh.gif
Ed's_Girl
What anime is this?
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(TheRegent @ Aug 23 2005, 03:17 PM)
QUOTE(NightMistress @ Aug 23 2005, 12:14 PM)
[snapback]259200[/snapback]

That reminds me of some dialog in VTMB. After helping the Japanese schoolgirl/demon hunter kill a fishy monster you can say, "I bet you're glad it didn't have tentacles." laugh.gif
[snapback]259369[/snapback]

Ah yes... the landshark...
GS4Life
I still have Goose bumps from watching the episode "Jungle Cruise" from Ghost in the Shell. They showed women and children being skinned for God sakes. As weird as it may sound to some peole I always found tentacle hentai fairly humorous. But that one episode of Ghost in the Shell.........*shudders* I still love the series though.
Toby-Chan
Reading Ayashi no Ceres has lead me to wonder just how many times a lead character can get almost-raped and escape unscathed in one series. She has such incredibly horrible luck with the situations she winds up in, but incredibly good luck in that she manages to avoid it.

Volume 10 was really pushing it. [spoiler]They got closer than normal to it actually happening, and showcased a lot of how much of a sick S.O.B the progenitor really is. [/spoiler]

Probably the only reason I wasn't blatantly disgusted, is that I read the author's notes, and she puts a lot of emphasis on the points of the story she tries to bring across, and that she intentionally went too far to show how dark human nature can be, as well as to illustrate with the story the vast difference between 'having sex' and 'making love'.
edsgirl
I haven't watched anything that really made my draw drop, but I did just read a yoai manga called Vibrator Company. One of the funniest and most ridiculous things I've ever read. It's truely insane, and I've never seen so many brilliant uses for a vibrator. laugh.gif
mongooseboi
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Aug 24 2005, 02:16 AM)
I haven't watched anything that really made my draw drop, but I did just read a yoai manga called Vibrator Company. One of the funniest and most ridiculous things I've ever read. It's truely insane, and I've never seen so many brilliant uses for a vibrator. laugh.gif
[snapback]260089[/snapback]

vibrator company is a yaoi manga? vibrators are intended to be used by females though..from the title it would seem more like a yuri manga. unsure.gif
Envy's lil' miniskirt
QUOTE(mongooseboi @ Aug 25 2005, 12:50 AM)
vibrator company is a yaoi manga? vibrators are intended to be used by females though..from the title it would seem more like a yuri manga.  unsure.gif
[snapback]261329[/snapback]

I'll just leave that one alone. tongue.gif
Carnal Malefactor
Yes, I think that's for the best...
edsgirl
QUOTE(mongooseboi @ Aug 25 2005, 03:50 AM)
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Aug 24 2005, 02:16 AM)
[snapback]260089[/snapback]

vibrator company is a yaoi manga? vibrators are intended to be used by females though..from the title it would seem more like a yuri manga. unsure.gif
[snapback]261329[/snapback]

Well there is a place for guy's to use those. And there's not even a single female in this entire manga. blink.gif
Carnal Malefactor
I read somewhere that using a vibrating device near your groin if you're a guy can make you impotent.

I better stop putting my PS2 controller in my lap. blink.gif
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Yeabutt a guy doesn't use them in his groin area.
Carnal Malefactor
I know.
I don't even want to think about putting anything like that near... well... you know...

Although supposedly they do have vibrating fleshlights for guys to use.
Envy's lil' miniskirt
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Aug 25 2005, 03:07 PM)
I know.
I don't even want to think about putting anything like that near... well... you know...

[snapback]261834[/snapback]

Yes they do. They also have an attachment that connects to a normal, plug in vibrator as well.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ Aug 25 2005, 06:44 PM)
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Aug 25 2005, 03:07 PM)
I know.

[snapback]261834[/snapback]

Yes they do. They also have an attachment that connects to a normal, plug in vibrator as well.
[snapback]261910[/snapback]

How do you know all this? huh.gif
Envy's lil' miniskirt
*holds arms outstretched in a holy like manner*

I know many things!

I know things you probably don't even want to know!

I know things that are best left to IM!

Plus the store Good Vibrations is located here.
Toby-Chan
*Twitch*

I think this should be put in that adults only forum Bacon was talking about.

TMI x 50....
Carnal Malefactor
Yah, so how about making one, BRYANT!?

hmmm?! Hmm!?
CHOO
QUOTE(Envy @ Aug 25 2005, 04:50 PM) [snapback]261919[/snapback]

*holds arms outstretched in a holy like manner*

I know many things!

I know things you probably don't even want to know!

I know things that are best left to IM!

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Plus the store Good Vibrations is located here.</span>

"I know things you dont even want to know!"
But now we know, thinks to you!

.....Then again I know also biggrin.gif
TheVileOne
Pretty much ALL of Elfen Lied.
Jellybean
*resisting urge to go look for this Vibrator Company manga* I'm totally curious about these multiple uses now.

Anyway, the last episode of Berserk had me pretty shocked. I honestly though I was going to be sick. It took days to get those images out of my head. And since the thread is about specific moments, I'd have to say when...[spoiler]Griffith was raping Caska and Gatts was hacking his arm off. *shudder*[/spoiler]

Also, most yaoi fans have probably seen or heard of the infamous "corn scene" in Boku no Sexual Harassment. Very, very wrong, but pretty funny. laugh.gif
TheVileOne
Those final episodes of Berserk are pretty hard to watch. Though in a way, Guts had it coming to him. In the course of the story I just have this feeling that what happened to him and his comrades was divine punishment or karma in many ways. Punishment for all the horrible things he had done, such as murdering that innocent little boy. And that he lived in many ways, with the cursed brand is proof that he has to live with the horror of what happened for the rest of his life. Just part of what makes Berserk one of the most tragic, raw, and emotional stories of all time.
Carnal Malefactor
You know... I've never seen Berserk... Is there something wrong with me?
edsgirl
QUOTE(What, no bacon? @ Oct 20 2005, 02:50 AM) [snapback]302084[/snapback]

Yes.

And yes, the ending of Berserk was pretty hard to watch. Very tragic ending. So was the corn incident in Boku no Sexual Harassment. I still have nightmares about that one. sad.gif
Jellybean
QUOTE(What, no bacon? @ Oct 20 2005, 02:50 AM) [snapback]302084[/snapback]

You should check it out. It's excellent, despite the supreme wrongness of the last couple of episodes.
Phyco girl
QUOTE(Jellybean @ Oct 19 2005, 02:16 AM) [snapback]301595[/snapback]

*resisting urge to go look for this Vibrator Company manga* I'm totally curious about these multiple uses now.

I think I may be having the same problem.... huh.gif
TheVileOne
QUOTE(What, no bacon? @ Oct 20 2005, 07:50 AM) [snapback]302084[/snapback]

YES! Watch it IMMEDIATELY!

BTW, Edsgirl, your sig looks very interesting. Is it from anything or is it original art?
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(TheVileOne @ Oct 27 2005, 04:04 AM) [snapback]305067[/snapback]

QUOTE(What, no bacon? @ Oct 20 2005, 07:50 AM) [snapback]302084[/snapback]

YES! Watch it IMMEDIATELY!

BTW, Edsgirl, your sig looks very interesting. Is it from anything or is it original art?

I watched ep. 1 the other day. Looked cool enough. I'll watch the rest once I'm done re-watching Texhnolyze.

As for her sig... ask no questions, walk away, and forget you ever saw it. Seriously. ph34r.gif laugh.gif
TheVileOne
Why, is it something really freaky?
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(TheVileOne @ Oct 27 2005, 01:24 AM) [snapback]305071[/snapback]

Why, is it something really freaky?

Yaoi Game. tongue.gif
edsgirl
OT: Yes, the guys are executioners from a Yaoi game. It's funny how shocked most of the guys are when they find out. Even without all the sex, I think most guys would still like to play this game.

Back to the topic: I watched Elfen Lied 7,8, and 9 again last night. Lucy gave a whole new meaning to busting heads.
BakaOnna
There's a lot of disturbing stuff out there in anime. Name scene(s) from an anime where it made you very sick or disturbed.

After watching episode 4 of Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, I will truthfully say, this series is the most disturbing and creepy series I've ever seen. [spoiler]I mean, how wrong is it to beat up your friends with a baseball bat, run off, then claw at your throat until you bleed to death in a phonebooth. Not to mention the other stuff that happens in this series, like one of the girls stabbing her head repeatedly with a knife in ep. 5[/spoiler]
asunder
the stuff that happens in ninja scroll 1 and 2....

poison pussy!
Toby-Chan
I don't think it's the same thing, exactly. Bacon's thread was for 'totally wrong' moments, which is different from 'disturbing'. They have different kinds of implications, I think.
Envy's lil' miniskirt
As far as I'm concerned "totally wrong" and "distrubing" are the same thing in this instance and most others.

Totally wrong is usually used to discribe something disturbing.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ May 14 2006, 12:09 PM) [snapback]395167[/snapback]

As far as I'm concerned "totally wrong" and "distrubing" are the same thing in this instance and most others.

Totally wrong is usually used to discribe something disturbing.

If I didn't agree, I wouldn't have merged them. tongue.gif
Toby-Chan
I guess maybe it's just a wierd difference in my head then. Disturbing and wrong can often mean the same things, but it's... different in primary context, or in which, essentially, is the stronger sentiment.

Like, seeing someone's head explode in an anime, you would likely find it disturbing, but you wouldn't likely say "That's so wrong!", even though it is, essentially, wrong as well.

And then, for example, seeing a brother and sister kiss or make not-sibling-like advances on each other in anime is more likely to initiate the reaction of "That is so wrong", but it still is disturbing in a less pronounced manner.

When I think disturbing scenes, I think something gorey from Texcnolyze. When I think "Totally wrong; did they really just show that?" scenes, I think Ceres.

Or... for example, I was disturbed by the Nina incident (Shut up) when I first watched FMA, but under the first context of the thread, it didn't count, because even though it was very wrong on a fundamental level, it didn't really strike me as "The most unbelievably wrong moment; 'Did they just show that?'". It was horrible but I wasn't shocked that they were able to portray it.

But whatever. It's your thread.
Chiyo
I really haven't seen that much anime, but the worst I've seen is probably in 'Now and Then, Here and there'

[spoiler]The way the king begs and pleads and is all scared really creeps me out for some reason. The way he acts round Lala Ru most ofthe time too. And of course whats implied as to what happens to Sara.[/spoiler]
TheLaughingMan9
in an episode of NG Evangelion that i saw a part of there was something about a 5th child (4th/6th/whatev) then out of nowhere he just says something like "I love you" to that kid whose the main character. caught me off-guard and made me never want to match the show again.
asunder
QUOTE(TheLaughingMan9 @ May 15 2006, 03:24 AM) [snapback]395559[/snapback]

in an episode of NG Evangelion that i saw a part of there was something about a 5th child (4th/6th/whatev) then out of nowhere he just says something like "I love you" to that kid whose the main character. caught me off-guard and made me never want to match the show again.

homophobic much?
Automne
^^^ That's what I was thinking.
Knight Of Darkness
QUOTE(What, no bacon? @ Aug 22 2005, 09:39 PM) [snapback]258746[/snapback]

Gotta be the part in End of Evangelion where
[spoiler]Misato kisses Shinji on the lips, then says "That was a grown-up kiss... We'll do the rest when you get back." I know that she was about to die, and knew that there was no way in hell that anything like that could've really happened[/spoiler]
But in or out of context, that is so unbelievably wrong!

i totaly agree with you when i saw this post that is exactly what i thought of
Hyugafalcon
Narutaru, if anybody's seen it:
[spoiler]Shiina's friend went around killing everyone, including here parents, and then almost Shiina's dad. I was FREAKING out.[/spoiler]
GunnerRiza82
The most disturbing thing I've seen in anime so far was on s-CRY-ed when Kazuma fought Asuka Tachibana that one time and Asuka's treaure balls were absorbed or something by Kazuma's alter (I'm still not sure what the heck happened) Anyways...Asuka says "My balls?! There not there!" I just thought this disturbing and incredibly hilarious at the same time.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.