Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Kind Of Fan Are You?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Anime (FMA-1)
Pages: 1, 2
www.freewebs.com/fmaotakuchan
I'm just wondering how big some fans are...
rate yourselve according to this:

A.1-watches fma on tv every so often
5-watched every fansubbed episode on the internet

B.1-Owns 0 FMA merchandise
5-Owns every piece of merchandise I See!

I an A-3 B-4, definitely.

Ant
A4, B1. I only own some of the manga, so that is hardly "merch" in the proper sense.
fma lover stef
A3 B1

i watch the episodes on tv once in a while, other wise on line. i've seen every episode a hundred times over so yea, no im reading the manga now wub.gif

and i don't own any merchandise because of my mom... and money dry.gif but i do have a couple fma things that i made!! biggrin.gif like pillows and jewrly and stuff
asunder
A5 B1

But your scale sucks.
What if we didn't like the FMA anime or rather didn't think it was that great or even hate it etc....
u can watch it on internet plz tell me wer plz and any way a3 an b2 nice forom biggrin.gif smile.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif
asunder
QUOTE(111 @ May 8 2006, 05:49 PM) [snapback]392570[/snapback]

u can watch it on internet plz tell me wer plz and any way a3 an b2 nice forom biggrin.gif smile.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif

This site can't provide any hints on how to get FMA anime. i'm sure though you can use the site http://www.youtube.com/ and do your own searching. The anime is licensed in the US, so you should just go buy the dvds or watch it when it comes on tv.
JoshP1389
A2
B2

Bingo lawls...
Silent Whisper
A4
B1

I love FMA! rolleyes.gif As for the merch, i really have not yet gotten into all that dry.gif
Fullmini Alchemist
I have bought all of the DVD's so far and read the manga but that is about it. I have watched subs on the net too.
kbz333
i'd have to say A3 and B3. have tin 1 and 2, most of the dvds, couple of the manga and a card set. collecting is a bit hard for me too, but mine is because of kids and other commitments.
Emerald Alchemist
A4 B3..... Don't ask... dry.gif
QUOTE(fma lover stef @ May 8 2006, 06:22 PM) [snapback]392491[/snapback]

A3 B1

i watch the episodes on tv once in a while, other wise on line. i've seen every episode a hundred times over so yea, no im reading the manga now wub.gif

and i don't own any merchandise because of my mom... and money dry.gif but i do have a couple fma things that i made!! biggrin.gif like pillows and jewrly and stuff

Woah, you made your own? SWEET!
I always try to but it ends up pretty messed up...
Edward's grl 15
Um A5 and , B3 I love FMA but i don't have all the merch, yet .... dry.gif
major_ed_pride
A4 B4 I'd have ta say...I try and stay updated on the DVDs and Manga ^.^
Galorfilinde
A5
B1

Doesn't sound like I'm a big fan, but I can't get my hands on any FMA product. DVD's, games, there's nothing where I live. And I don't have a creditcard, so buying on the internet isn't an option. So that's why. I'd love to have the DVD's, manga's and computer games. I'm not interested in Merchandise like tees or keychains and stuff.
Lone Wolf
I'm a 3 and 3.
QUOTE(Galorfilinde @ May 11 2006, 03:46 PM) [snapback]393858[/snapback]

A5
B1

Doesn't sound like I'm a big fan, but I can't get my hands on any FMA product. DVD's, games, there's nothing where I live. And I don't have a creditcard, so buying on the internet isn't an option. So that's why. I'd love to have the DVD's, manga's and computer games. I'm not interested in Merchandise like tees or keychains and stuff.

WHAT? why wouldn't you want keychains and stuff?
crazy...
FullmetalPikachu
i'd have to say A4 and B3
Sin Of Envy
A4
B3

I don't own much stuff, just a video game actually unsure.gif rolleyes.gif
The Seven Deadly
A3
B4

I have almost all the episodes FUNimation has released on DVD (just recently got into FMA). I own volumes 1-8 and have an FMA wallscroll.

I am such a big fan, i broke down crying last week when i found out they sold out of the fullmetal alchemist blanket i've been saving up for at my local hot topic. People started leaving the store...
_Jelly
5 and 4 kthxbai.

Seen all the fansubed: 51 episodes, movie, the OVAs, and reading the manga. Up to chappie 59, its better than the anime, believe me.
Merchendise, kinda but only if I got enough money xD Spent $80 on FMA last week. Im a fool..now I dont have lunch money...At least in Akihabara I went to a second hand Game shop and got the first 2 games (in jap) for $25 each and the DS game for about $10. Both work fine. Owns the 3rd one aswell. eBay owns me.
Carnal Malefactor
5 & 1. I don't do the merchandising thing.
Keoni
5: I saw them all

2: I only own the three artbooks and a novel happy.gif
Wolf-Blood Alchemist
4 and 3 for me. Seen the series once through still stuck on it and watching it over and over and over..

I own bags, mangas, badges and keychains and such...and a cool T-shirt that's way too big for me but I don't care!
Colette
A2, B4.
Chibka
I'm an A4, B3
FullmetalRaptor
I'm A-4. B-1. Definitely. I've watched all the dubbed episodes and watch them often, but I've never been into getting merchandise for any show.
Dark Alchemist Sakura
A-4

B-4

Yeah I would buy all the merchandise.... But my lack of money limits me.... And about the fansub ep. thingy.... DO YOU REALIZE HOW HARD IT IS TO FIND CERTAIN EPISODES OF FMA ON FANSUBS NOW?!?!!? Yeah, I watched it dubbed and subbed....weee no life
asunder
QUOTE(Dark Alchemist Sakura @ May 23 2006, 06:50 PM) [snapback]399918[/snapback]

A-4

B-4

Yeah I would buy all the merchandise.... But my lack of money limits me.... And about the fansub ep. thingy.... DO YOU REALIZE HOW HARD IT IS TO FIND CERTAIN EPISODES OF FMA ON FANSUBS NOW?!?!!? Yeah, I watched it dubbed and subbed....weee no life

It's hard because it is illegal (at least in the US) since FMA is licensed.
Hagane_no_Renkinjutsushi457
A5
B1

I absoultly LOVE FMA but sadly I have no money *opens wallet and moth flies out* sad.gif but luckily this summer i am babysitting and this person pays me $100 a week so im gonna get some FMA merch then! biggrin.gif
ladybug29
I LUV FMA!!!!
I'll have to say:
A-5
B-4
laugh.gif
Hibishi
I possess a lot of merchandise and I love FMA smile.gif
Sniffy
A3, B1.

I watched up to volume 5 on TV, then just rented all the rest on DVD. I'm yet to purchase merchandise.
The New Fullmetal Alchemist
I'm a HUGE fan, and a major appreciator of the series from not only an artistic stand-point, but a story-telling and morals/values stand-point as well! This is an incredible series that covers more true-to-life things than I've ever seen covered before in a fictional story...

... But aside from that, I'm a major fan... I'll buy anything FMA I can get my grubby little paws on! That includes anything in Japanese (cards, books, boxes toys came in...) and even magazines with articles! (I have an entire list going of what I still "need"...) I'm buying the DVDs as they come, I'm buying any music CD that comes out... I really want to import some things, especially DVDs so I can watch all of the "behind-the-scenes" stuff, but first I need to learn Japanese... sob! Almost there! (not really...) smile.gif
skyman99
im an A-5(i burned all the episodes to DVD :-D) and im prpobobly an B-3 i got books and shit and action figures.
Freya_Elric
A3
B1
Kasumi_lvgd
I would be a...

A5
B2

I don't have more merchandise not because I don't want to...but because I'm lacking money ;_;
Amethyst Sunset
I don't know where I fall under...but I've watched all the (English) episodes, and the only pieces of FMA merch that I own are a flamel cross necklace and a poster. XD

I'm currently hunting for a cosplay outfit, a silver pocket watch, an Ed plushie, and the manga.
BladexAlchemist
hmm...

A-3
B-4

laugh.gif I got all the CDs out except one (one winged angel game version) >.>; I have all the english versions of the game.My whole phone is FMAinized ring tone,wallpaper, screensaver,etc. cool.gif my computer is fmainized too! I gots the pocket watch,dog tag, wallet,wrist band..ARGH I got alot of stuff xD yay!! laugh.gif

But I have to admit, there are bigger fans out there then meh happy.gif; but I think im already a big enough fan! =D
Indignant Judgment
A.4 and B.1 I dont own many FMA merchandise, but I do have some DVD's
Nekokitty
I'm pretty crazy about it but there are probably people crazier than me.
I have the novels, all the manga volumes, and DVDs. And the artbooks and COS special edition.
Martin4659
A5-B5

i have all episodes of FMA saved to mycomp (english DUB)
and i own all manga and many pieces of merchandise my favorite is the state alchemist watch and engraved on the inside is "dont forget 3 oct 10"
Alchemical
A-5 and B-5!

I have all the DVDs, the movie, all the current manga volumes that have been released so far (and downloaded scans on my laptop!), action figures, profile books, art books, novels, toys, all the games for PS2 and DS (except Dream Carnival, which I'm getting soon), CDs, cosplay items *huggles State Alchemist Watch*, keychains, and more... A LOT! And I need more!! ^^
Amol
I'm in the A.1 Category
TheSnig
A-5, B-3. i dont have all that much fma merchandise, but i have some posters, keychains, figures, and all of the english manga (plus flame alchemist volume 0 in french). i ve seen all the anime though, and the ovas.
Kenji
A4 B1

I doesn't really enjoy fansubbed episodes over the net...
Naivete
A5, B3...does the manga and artbook count? unsure.gif
If not then A5 and B1 tongue.gif
Ratzenheich FMA Super fan
A4
B3
cutie
i dunnow....but i do watch FMA when i get time....well, i USED yo, 'cause here in our country, cartoon network doesn't contain AdultSwim, and i watch Animax. so, it FMA is finished there and i dont watch Animax only because of that; nut my friend is saying that
it will start again. I AM SOOO HAPPY!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.