Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hardest Game You've Ever Played?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Game
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Carnal Malefactor
Man, I thought I'd been f'd in the ass by games before, but Call Of Cthulhu: Dark Corners Of The Earth is makin' it bleed. I'm literally dying every few steps in this fuggin' game! blink.gif
Popogeejo
Legend of Zelda:Ocarina of Time-Master quest. Specificly the Gawd damned Giant whale level. I hated it so much. Still a great game though smile.gif
Migchao
Hamtaro. It took me three months to get past the haunted house level!
Emerald Alchemist
The Legend of Zelda: The Majora's Mask

I've been trying to beat that game for... I think... 8 or 9 years... And i still can't beat it.
And i've played it every day at least once.. for those 8 or 9 years... sad.gif
Pretty sad isn't it?
Kitty Alchemist
Right now Kingdom Heart II. I can't beat this one guy with the guns and he keep disappearing every where.
g0rd0
Ninja Gaiden Black. I have never died sooooo many times.....on the first boss!!!!! It's hard enough on Hard, but Very Hard is just such a huge leap in difficulty(can't even make it to the first save point!!), and i still have yet to see how hard it is on Master Ninja. sad.gif
kaizenyorii
i second ninja gaiden. i totally suck at it and i needed to print out an FAQ to finish it
asunder
hardest games ever:

nes game: legacy of the wizard
c64 game: legacy of the ancients
Lone Wolf
I haven't played a game yet that I couldn't beat! I did have some difficulty with Super Smash Bros.: Melee... but eventually I beat it too... tongue.gif
Ailuro
Hm.. None that I can think of. huh.gif
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Devil May Cry 3 is a b*tch, that has got to be the hardest and most unforgiving game I've played to date. I never did finish it.
Knil
QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ May 6 2006, 08:02 PM) [snapback]391428[/snapback]
Devil May Cry 3 is a b*tch, that has got to be the hardest and most unforgiving game I've played to date. I never did finish it.
Devil may cry 3 was a cakewalk for me even on normal and the other difficult levels I say Star Ocean Till the end of time just because I've been an RPG fan for all my Video game years and this is the hardest RPG I've played to date.

Envy's lil' miniskirt
Are you thinking of DMC 2 perhaps?

Not even the people I know who are excellent gamers could get through that game without cheating.
Automne
Fatal Frame 2: Crimson Butterfly. Hard and looooong...
Knil
QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ May 6 2006, 08:45 PM) [snapback]391447[/snapback]
Are you thinking of DMC 2 perhaps?Not even the people I know who are excellent gamers could get through that game without cheating.
Thats not true!! I beat DMC 2 on all modes even must die with dante and lucia it wasnt easy but I did it I dont cheat on my Video games. dry.gif
JoshP1389
-Chrono Trigger [Lavos] - Honestly, was it just me, or did anyone not figure out the order to attack it in after watching that depressing ending over hundreds of times?

-Goldeneye 007 [Caverns and Cradle: 00 Agent Mode] - Why don't you try for yourself?

D:
asunder
QUOTE(JoshP1389 @ May 6 2006, 07:59 PM) [snapback]391528[/snapback]

-Chrono Trigger [Lavos] - Honestly, was it just me, or did anyone not figure out the order to attack it in after watching that depressing ending over hundreds of times?

I think it was just you.
CT was easy enough to beat without needing any hints or strategy guides
(except maybe for all the bonus endings)
Eradian Alchemist
.Hack//Infection
Only the final battle. It feels diffrent then all the other battles, and there's some aspect of the game I'm not getting.
Xkeenz
Castlvania CLassix N64
Fan_Alchemist
Dsigaea: Hour of Darkness.
A great stragety game, but hard when trying to figure where to position your character without them dying.
Fullmini Alchemist
Fire Emblem games. When your characters die the die for good, so I have to try and replay missions so that I don't loose so many guys.
Ice Blizzard
Call of duty : Big Red One
FMA-Freak
Hmm, I think I'm an idiot at playing games. Of all the games I have, I've never beat 1. Thats so sad!!! Heres my list:

1. Grand Theft Auto 3
2. Fullmetal Alchemist 2
3. Tony Hawks Underground 2
4. (Stupid) Dogs Life
5. Final Fantasy X-1 & X-2
6. And finally Kindom Hearts 1 & 2.
Remember, those are the games that are good games, but I can't beat them. I have 3 more that I can't beat, but thats way too much. Yeah, you can tell I'm not cordinated.
_Jelly
Fire Emblem on GameCube. Its so god dam hard..or Im just bad at gaming. When one mof your characters/fighters dies, they remain DEAD or at least..not there for the rest of the game. So if you dont want to lose them you have to restart the mission. As well as that, its just plain hard and it takes too long to finish.
Le Monkey

-Goldeneye 007 [Caverns and Cradle: 00 Agent Mode] - Why don't you try for yourself?

Complete in time to get the unlock.. wink.gif
I ruled at that game!

And hard game..
Oblivion:
Reason:
Not getting bored with it when you walk into anytown and then you can kill everyone without breaking a sweat.. Oo
foolmetal alchemist

Ugh, I totally agree. mellow.gif My friend forced me to borrow it from him. I had no idea what I was getting into. >D I did manage to complete the game...but only on Heaven or Hell mode. Easy mode is pretty much impossible for me after the fourth level.
asunder
QUOTE(Le Monkey @ May 18 2006, 01:32 PM) [snapback]397257[/snapback]

Complete in time to get the unlock.. wink.gif
I ruled at that game!

And hard game..
Oblivion:
Reason:
Not getting bored with it when you walk into anytown and then you can kill everyone without breaking a sweat.. Oo

forget oblivion.
Ever play the earlier version?
Arena (Elder Scrolls 2)

That game was both expansive and horribly difficult.
elalquimistafilosofal
FF-X2...but lately i saw that was easy tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif
Fullmini Alchemist
QUOTE(Jelly_Belly @ May 18 2006, 03:35 AM) [snapback]397033[/snapback]

Fire Emblem on GameCube. Its so god dam hard..or Im just bad at gaming. When one mof your characters/fighters dies, they remain DEAD or at least..not there for the rest of the game. So if you dont want to lose them you have to restart the mission. As well as that, its just plain hard and it takes too long to finish.

They are hard aren't they and I hate the "staying dead" factor. We need phoenix downs, fairies, revives or something here!! tongue.gif
wolfy519
QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ May 6 2006, 05:02 PM) [snapback]391428[/snapback]

Thats the only game that I have that I havent beat yet and still haveing trouble with the damn game, and Mortal Kombat II I could never get passed Shao Kahn
sweety_pie
Breakfight. It's not hard til' you get to leval four. I can never beat the guy on the bridge.That freggin basterd kills me every time.
phoenix dying
Nothing as of late...but there is on game on my snes emulator. This is going to sound retarted, but Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in Time was a real problem for about a week; then i hit self realization and figured it out. I have no clue why dry.gif
SilverMetal Alchemist
Heaven or Hell mode on DMC3
Explosive Alchemist
I know this is going to sound stupid...but i'm actually still stuck on emerald and ruby weapon on FF7. ph34r.gif
kojirou
Hey I also got stuck there man.

FFX-2 is by far the hardest game I've played. Not because of its gameplay, but because of the so many secrets that is needed to complete the story 100%, to get the perfect ending.

But the gameplay stinks!
Lenne is greath though... And so is Yuna!
asunder
QUOTE(kojirou @ Jun 8 2006, 05:03 AM) [snapback]408212[/snapback]

But the gameplay stinks!
Lenne is greath though... And so is Yuna!

If you hate the gameplay, why on earth would you keep playing it to the point of getting 100% no less....
kojirou
I just wanted to finish the story that was not included in FFX. That last part after the credits part at the end of the game really got me curious, so what I did was play the game and try to complete it to get the "perfect ending." I was after the story, not the game itself. It was hard man..
Number48
GranTurismo 3. Endurance and Professional chapionships are shit ass boring--longer races for me are hard since I fall asleep most of times while playing. But still I managed to reach 50% collect most of the F1 cars and almost every car in my garage have a HP of 1000 and above and an 82% win rate.

RomeTotal War. Believe me, I only finished that game once--Its hard as your empire become bigger and bigger--micromanaging is a very big problem. Its fun though.

Quake IV. At General settings--unless you are a good sport and a skilled shooter. You can barely finish it on that settings. I was lucky. lol
Packy
QUOTE(wolfy519 @ May 18 2006, 05:58 PM) [snapback]397326[/snapback]

QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ May 6 2006, 05:02 PM) [snapback]391428[/snapback]

Thats the only game that I have that I havent beat yet and still haveing trouble with the damn game, and Mortal Kombat II I could never get passed Shao Kahn

I've beaten DMC3 a few times blink.gif It's fun, but I cry at the end all the time... People who've beaten it would know what i'm talking about, especially if you see the extra ending then play the 1st game.

The hardest games i've ever played though are Dino Crisis 1, and DMC2 shortly after the whole 'infected helicopter' stuff... The Threnzinos in Dino Crisis are a HUGE pain in the neck, plus its no help when i'm low on health and the game wont let me heal myself mad.gif
ScarMySoul
QUOTE(foolmetal alchemist @ May 18 2006, 02:23 PM) [snapback]397281[/snapback]

Ugh, I totally agree. mellow.gif My friend forced me to borrow it from him. I had no idea what I was getting into. >D I did manage to complete the game...but only on Heaven or Hell mode. Easy mode is pretty much impossible for me after the fourth level.

I'm playing that game right now, and its pretty easy on the easy mode...... I'm on level 8 or 9 I believe.

It was rather difficult on Normal mode I must say.
LoMXD
The hardest game I have ever played was silent hill 3. not that the gameplay was a challenge or anything, it wa just that I was too much of a wuss to fire the gun more then 5 times after the normal world moved to h*ll mode
Packy
QUOTE(Legolas of Mirkwood @ Jun 21 2006, 02:30 PM) [snapback]414688[/snapback]

The hardest game I have ever played was silent hill 3. not that the gameplay was a challenge or anything, it wa just that I was too much of a wuss to fire the gun more then 5 times after the normal world moved to h*ll mode

I'm the same way with that game, only I could kill only the first dog... splitheads were they? and one of the big things. Then after that I got too scared and went to The Suffering...
Legendary Super Saiyan Broly
batman dark tommorow
fucking hard game
ScarMySoul
Right now for me its Prince of Persia The Two Thrones, that fucker is hard, the first boss, yeah I can't kill that thing to save my life, my timing is never right lol.

wacko.gif
toushirou
world of warcraft. i think that im going to quit that game. it was a waste of money. hahah its kinda harder to lvl then in normal games. i rather just play ms.
DarkHaze
I suck at omok
Hanozo
QUOTE(lemonbuzz @ Sep 11 2006, 11:33 AM) [snapback]444883[/snapback]

I suck at omok

omok laugh.gif I remember when my mom teached me how to play when I was at the age of three. ANyways a game i sucked mostly at was Ninja Gaiden laugh.gif (my friends cream me when I play a new game they got but once I get used to all the controls I go into ownage mode *like trauma center which i had trouble with until i mastered the controls* lol)
Matt Perry
Under The Knife sucked... I mean.. it got a LOT easier after I figured out I can heal the patient's heart stable rate or whatever with the green syrenge thing. But I did more then 5/8th of the game not knowing I could use that to stabilize the patient. Making it ever so much harder, doing 2-3 levels 6 times each to pass.
Hanozo
QUOTE(Matt Perry @ Sep 13 2006, 08:35 AM) [snapback]445634[/snapback]

Under The Knife sucked... I mean.. it got a LOT easier after I figured out I can heal the patient's heart stable rate or whatever with the green syrenge thing. But I did more then 5/8th of the game not knowing I could use that to stabilize the patient. Making it ever so much harder, doing 2-3 levels 6 times each to pass.

Are you even on the sins?
Fayth Prophecy
Hardest game for me has got to be DMC 3 Special Edition. something about it makes me want to chuck my PS2 out my window.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.