Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fma Fanart By Hats
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
Hats
happy.gif Hello there! I'm new here and decided to say hello and start off by posting some of my fanart. ^^; Although my fma fanart is a bit different from what your average definition of fanart is. I've taken a more 3-d approach to showing my love for the FMA characters :3

Winry
^^Winry stands at 27cm tall. Her face was painted using liquitex brand acryllic paints and sealed with professional sealers. Her clothes are all hand sewn.

IPB Image

IPB Image

Ed
^^ Ed stands at 27cm tall. His face was painted using liquitex brand acryllics and sealed. His hair was cut and then styled using a bit of pomade(so it smells pretty! biggrin.gif) ^^; I'm not done sewing his clothes yet! The picture is a bit blury, but I'll take some more when I'm done making his clothes.

IPB Image
KiorujiXeroxGurl
Wow! I love your Winry and Ed doll! They look pretty same to the picture! Wow! You sew the clothes on your own? ohmy.gif Cool! ^^ I use to sew things too, but then I quit coz I get tired of it. tongue.gif But I LOVE your dolls! They look just like Winry and Ed! I can't wait to see Ed's finished clothes! Hope to see it soon! Overall, I totally LOVE it!! wub.gif

Oh, BTW.. Welcome to the board Hats! ^^
Hats
QUOTE(KiorujiXeroxGurl @ May 5 2006, 12:21 PM) [snapback]390768[/snapback]

Wow! I love your Winry and Ed doll! They look pretty same to the picture! Wow! You sew the clothes on your own? ohmy.gif Cool! ^^ I use to sew things too, but then I quit coz I get tired of it. tongue.gif But I LOVE your dolls! They look just like Winry and Ed! I can't wait to see Ed's finished clothes! Hope to see it soon! Overall, I totally LOVE it!! wub.gif

Oh, BTW.. Welcome to the board Hats! ^^

happy.gif Thank you so much!! ohmy.gif I can't wait to finish Ed! TT_TT Sadly I'll be selling them both off though at the end of this month.
KiorujiXeroxGurl
QUOTE(Hats @ May 6 2006, 06:36 AM) [snapback]390898[/snapback]

happy.gif Thank you so much!! ohmy.gif I can't wait to finish Ed! TT_TT Sadly I'll be selling them both off though at the end of this month.

Your welcome! Oh, really? That's too bad. unsure.gif I thought you're gonna keep it to yourself. But anyway, I think you'll get a lot with it. smile.gif It's sure is nice and cute to have one. ^^
Frozen Ice Alchemist
OMG! They look really pretty~ I hope you finish the clothes soon and make more characters!
Hats
happy.gif I'm definately going to make more! I'll probably use what I make off them to get the base parts for others. I plan on doing Roy next :3
Tombow
@Hats - Welcome to the board!! biggrin.gif
They are really well-done!!
Awsome job!! smile.gif

BTW, I think this thread might be better suited on Fanworks forum front page.
(If I'm correct, Fanart forum is for drwawing, painting, and such, I think.)
I had seen other people posting FMA pins they made, and some other member with some other stuff they made, etc. there, and got really nice responses. smile.gif
Hats
QUOTE(Tombow @ May 6 2006, 02:23 AM) [snapback]391108[/snapback]

@Hats - Welcome to the board!! biggrin.gif
They are really well-done!!
Awsome job!! smile.gif

BTW, I think this thread might be better suited on Fanworks forum front page.
(If I'm correct, Fanart forum is for drwawing, painting, and such, I think.)
I had seen other people posting FMA pins they made, and some other member with some other stuff they made, etc. there, and got really nice responses. smile.gif

^_^Thank yoU!

hmmm. though I still believe this falls under the category of art. ^^ fanart isn't limited to ink and paper. Or at least it shouldn't be. :3
Tombow
^^ Yeah, I agree with your definition, too. smile.gif
It's just how this board is dividing the use of each forums, I think biggrin.gif
(BTW, I don't think they mean anything descriminating against non-drawing/painting stuff, etc. because they really love ALL kind of FMA arts. happy.gif)
Personally, I LUUUV your Ed and Winry!! biggrin.gif
Hats
QUOTE(Tombow @ May 6 2006, 03:16 AM) [snapback]391128[/snapback]

^^ Yeah, I agree with your definition, too. smile.gif
It's just how this board is dividing the use of each forums, I think biggrin.gif
(BTW, I don't think they mean anything descriminating against non-drawing/painting stuff, etc. because they really love ALL kind of FMA arts. happy.gif)
Personally, I LUUUV your Ed and Winry!! biggrin.gif

Hrm I agree, but I also found nothing saying 3-d art was excluded from the fanart section.
Tombow
I know, I know, I'm not disagreeing with you!! biggrin.gif
And, I totally love your Ed and Winry!!
They are awsome!! cool.gif

I'd love to see one with Riza, too!! happy.gif
Fayth Prophecy
I love your approach on the whole fanart thing!! I love the Winry doll!! Can't wait until you finish Ed^^
Ed-Al-Win Fan
Cool! Now this is very different, I love how you did these! Their very very nice!
Hats
Thank you guys so much happy.gif Actually I've just started working on a Pride/Ed as well! ohmy.gif I can't wait to finish him! laugh.gif He's for my personal collection.
Tombow
QUOTE(Hats @ May 10 2006, 09:52 PM) [snapback]393601[/snapback]
Actually I've just started working on a Pride/Ed as well! ohmy.gif I can't wait to finish him! laugh.gif He's for my personal collection.
Whoa, I'm so looking foward to seeing that one!! happy.gif
Hats
biggrin.gif Finally finished Ed!! Here's some pictures.

IPB Image

Ed and Winry happy.gif

IPB Image

and on a completely unrelated note.. I also did Aerith in her Kingdom Hearts 2 getup biggrin.gif

IPB Image

IPB Image

and a big group picture!

IPB Image
KiorujiXeroxGurl
Awwh! They're adorable Hats! I love em' very much indeed! ^^ Especially the group pic! Very nice! biggrin.gif
Hats
I'm on a roll tonight!!

For any Fushigi Yuugi fans on the boards...

I present....

Takiko Okuda the priestess of Genbu!

happy.gif She's for my personal collection, and my absolute favorite! ohmy.gif I'll never part with this doll.

IPB Image
Tombow
Wow, I LUUUV your Ed!!
It's so nicely done!! biggrin.gif
And, your priestess doll is awsome!!
Lovely hair, lovely costume... It'sbeautiful!!
Awsome jobs!! happy.gif
KiorujiXeroxGurl
EEP! XD It's lovely! I LOVE your dolls! They're soo amazing! Yes, the Fushigi Yuugi doll ish very nice! I totally adore it! ^^ wub.gif
Ed-Al-Win Fan
Wow, these are soo cool and very unique! I love them, I wish I could do something like this (lol)smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.