Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Art Needed!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
Becca77901
Hey,

I'm looking for someone to either draw me a pic of Roy/Ed or Envy/Ed so I can make a new avatar.

please and thanks.
Becca
Packy
Email me about what you would want it to kinda be like. I only really draw animals though since i'm not too good in humans but if you like, I could try and make it anthro, and please specifiy what you mean by roy/ed envy/ed. pairing wise or just together in the same picture?
Becca77901
Thanks, but I already got someone to do it for me. Thanks though. happy.gif
PUKE
This is a little piece of advice for your future reference.

Its not nice to publicly post a request when you may already have a possibility of a friend doing your request. It is tedious when somebody comes ready to take your request and then you reject them.

Just letting you know, because I find this quite rude. =/
Cheez_n_ Maeve
QUOTE(PUKE @ Jun 20 2006, 07:13 PM) [snapback]414433[/snapback]

This is a little piece of advice for your future reference.

Its not nice to publicly post a request when you may already have a possibility of a friend doing your request. It is tedious when somebody comes ready to take your request and then you reject them.

Just letting you know, because I find this quite rude. =/

He's right. Anyways, you never know. You might like how someone elses art turned out better than your friend's art. Just because it's a friend doesn't mean that you should automatically accept their art and reject all others. That's not how it should be. One should always be open towards others.
Tombow
^^ Ok, anyway, I'm glad Becca77901 got his/her request fullfilled. biggrin.gif
Untitled
Tombow it's her happy.gif
And, who knows, maybe someone just pmed her when they saw this thread right? So it's not all THAT rude biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.