Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Your Dream Car?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Spam Central
Pages: 1, 2
44magnum
What is your dream ride?

Movie car, Sports car, classic car, what ever you want.

Mine is a 1970 or 71 Plymouth Hemi Cuda with the 426 Hemi engine.

Or the 1967 or 68 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 fastback.
Ailuro
Anything with very good gas mileage. =p

Heck, I know nothing about cars. I don't know why I'm posting here. tongue.gif
Envy's lil' miniskirt
I just sold my dream ride, sad.gif a '68 Firebird. Now my dreamcar is a '68 Firebird that can fly.
Fayth Prophecy
Probably you just want your say, Ailuro-san?

I mainly like cars like Mustangs and Corvettes. So either one is alright with me^^
44magnum
Sweet car.

We own a 1971 Plymouth Baracuda with a 383ci engine. Fire engine red and a hatchback. This car is fast!
mei_tenshi
I want an airspeeder.

Lego-ized and everything. tongue.gif
Popogeejo
The blue Mini from the original Italian job.
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Oh nice! ohmy.gif

I love 'Cudas.

My soon to be ex car has a 350 and it looks like this. Mine goes really fast as well and I never ever got a ticket in it. tongue.gif
Quistis88
I want my Lexi. sad.gif Only newer, same colors, and not as rusty, with better gas mileage.
asunder
A Lancer Evo o_x

MeLRizA
my dream car is... in my dream... currently i dunno how to get it out... hahaz... laugh.gif
Chiyo
Porche 911 Turbo....in silver
Envy's lil' miniskirt
I still want the rhinestone encrusted Excalibur I saw at the Liberache museum.
Thievesvinegar
As of right now, something that runs.
Zarpia
For as long as I can remeber my dream car as always been a jeep
Popogeejo
Jeeps are good. I'd find it hard to resist one of these babies.
violet_flowers
A Ford Mustang! <333 *brick'd*
BloodHunter Alchemist
I'm not so good with cars, but...

My boyfriend has a crush on the old Ford Mustangs (like the blue one in "2 Fast 2 Furious"), and I also like that one. I also like the silver Audi in "I, Robot"... Too bad they don't make cars like that tongue.gif
BMW, Honda NSX, Mazda RX7 and my number 1 of them all:

Nissan Skyline GTR biggrin.gif wub.gif
Since I saw it in those 'fast and the furious' movies, I have had a crush on it! It's too damn cool biggrin.gif

So many cars on me tongue.gif
Zarpia
QUOTE(popogeejo @ May 10 2006, 10:46 AM) [snapback]393362[/snapback]

Just paint it black and I'll buy it! laugh.gif
Sharingan Serpent
I wouldn't mind a sports car thats painted in Italian red either that or a 335 Spidar...I think thats the name of it anyway? blink.gif
major_ed_pride
The mini cooper! XD I want either a red one or a black one! They are soooo adorable!
sen ed
A 6 year old black Mustang (hehe)
Lone Wolf
I know this sounds simple, but I just want a silver Subaru Baja... (instead I have a silver Toyota Matrix... but I'm not gonna complain! laugh.gif )
kojirou
I like the new Lotus Elise.
And if I can't have it, then I'd go for a Mazda MX-5 Miata biggrin.gif
Ice Blizzard
QUOTE(popogeejo @ May 10 2006, 11:46 AM) [snapback]393362[/snapback]

Looks like a hunk of junk put together
Popogeejo
Perhaps but given a nice paint job and abit of body work and given how easy they are to maintain it's a great vehicle.
kojirou
Jeeps are nice and very sturdy. They can go places where normal cars can't. However, those things are a bit slow, and do consume more gas compared to regular sedans, due to their non-aerodyamic shape. But if you want the strength and durability that can withstand rough terrain, then a Jeep is indeed for you. biggrin.gif

Howeve, I like their cousins better than the rugged Jeeps. SUV's got a lot of style and luxury on them, but the rate at which those things guzzle down gas is waaay absurd.

So I guess I'll just stick to my Lotus Elise. biggrin.gif
worlgirl
My dream car is a 1964 1/2 Mustang convertible the first year the convertible mustangs came out.
44magnum
QUOTE(Ice Blizzard @ Jun 8 2006, 01:29 PM) [snapback]408494[/snapback]

Looks like a hunk of junk put together

Rant all you wany, but they got Allied Forces from A to B in World War 2, Korea, and Vietnam, before it was retired in 1980. A good 40 year run.
kojirou
^ I agree that these things really have a reputation. But these war machines don't make themselves good enough for personal use.

But don't you think these guys are better than the jeep?

On land

On snow
joanne45
The new Mini Cooper with painted sky blue.
Longsword
Tesla Roadster:

http://www.teslamotors.com/index.php?js_enabled=1

I love sportscars and I don't wanna pollute the environment. This car is perfect for me.
Le Monkey
QUOTE(Longsword @ Nov 1 2006, 02:12 AM) [snapback]468703[/snapback]
Tesla Roadster:

http://www.teslamotors.com/index.php?js_enabled=1

I love sportscars and I don't wanna pollute the environment. This car is perfect for me.

wow.. That looks awesome!
I wants one!
I heard Tesla and thaught Russian, XD
Thats what playing too much RA2 will do to ya!
Packy
'71 Dodge Challenger.

http://midwestmopars.com/Gallery/albums/ri...ne2_1.sized.jpg
They're nice lookin' cars, good speed, good milage from what i've heard too. Either that or a Viper!
Cutie Ed Lovr
My dream car would be: A Forest Green or Black pick-up with 4 doors and 4x4
The Lightnig Emperor
my #1 dream car is a SKYLINE GTR R-34 V-SPEC one of my favorite car, an inline 6 turbo engine and intercooler,

and my other dream car is a mustang boss!!!
Slashrose1010
It would be made of one black, solid diamond. It would be the safest car in the world. If you crashed it, it would kill everyone else in the other car, but hey, at least I'm safe.
The Lightnig Emperor
yup your safe in your car, but you kill people laugh.gif the deadly car!!!! i also like hummer H1, this vehicle is great a full size SUV!! http://www.skinz.org/cars/hummer-h1-wallpapers.html
Turquese_alchemist
My dream and favorite car is an RX-7 FD tongue.gif

Is so quick and perefect for drift biggrin.gif

Slashrose1010
That is a nice car~ I wouldn't mind having one of those myself.

Hummers are so freakin ugly, I don't know why anyone would want one. They are so damn expensive and take a crapload of money just to fill up a tank. Who needs a car that big? Most people don't even use all of that space. I hate seeing people drive a hummer and they're the only person in it. Great use of fuel and pollution, jerk dry.gif anyway, Hummers are the worst commercial cars ever. bleh.
The Lightnig Emperor
RX-7 are good car and perfect for drifting.. yeah i know hummer is expesnive H1 is good than H2.... yeah i know hummer eat a lot of fuel a 6.5L diesel engine... nissan 350z are not bad, they are also good for drifting like the fast and furious tokyo drift movie..
FMA-otaku
I love old tiny cars, such as BMW isetta or VW Käfer. they are so cute!!!

But american cars, such as Cadillac Eldorado, are also adorable!!^^
Le Monkey
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Nov 5 2006, 05:52 PM) [snapback]470239[/snapback]
Hummers are so freakin ugly, I don't know why anyone would want one. They are so damn expensive and take a crapload of money just to fill up a tank. Who needs a car that big? Most people don't even use all of that space. I hate seeing people drive a hummer and they're the only person in it. Great use of fuel and pollution, jerk dry.gif anyway, Hummers are the worst commercial cars ever. bleh.

I will agree most definately with you there, I never knew how people would like it, it just looks so.. blah..
And hummer Limos.. Why would you want to turn up to your wedding/prom in one of those? Oo
himan9394
Dream car? I'd have to go with Porsche Carrera GT, or Bugatti Veyron... or maybe a Maybach...

These ARE dream cars.. but coming back to reality... probably just a m3 is good enough for me happy.gif.
Soujirou
I like an Honda NSX or a RX-7 like you Turquese_Alchemist, but i want a RX-7 (FC) not (FD), i like it more than the FD

The Lightnig Emperor
what about subaru WRX or the STI? it is also good car.. or the toyota corolla AE86 used for drifting...
000_neji
a simple porsche.....
Synth Alchemist
An MR2 and an R32 Skyline, I will do anything for one of this

Lee_1995
A Lamborghini Murcielago!
SaMaster14
Well, I'm not old enough to drive, but next september I will be able to test for my permit, and I'm hoping to get ONE of these car choices as my first car.(in order of preference):
My dad may give me his car(Mercedes CLS500)
Porsche Boxster ( I want it, but it may be too small for me and my dad wants my first car to be more of a sedan or at least have 4 seats)
Infiniti G37S coupe
Mercedes C350
Lexus ES 350

My dad has a loaded Mercedes CLS500(sig picture) and my mom has a Lexus GX470 SUV, but she is getting a new car next year and may get a Mercedes GL450 SUV(shes going to test drive it this week or next week).

FOR FAVORITE CAR:
For me, all of my favorite cars are in my family!! One of my bro in laws has a Ferrari Maranello and a Bentley arnage AND my other bro in law has a new Ferrari, Audi S8(with a V10 lambo engine) a supped up Ford GT40 sports car, and like 5 other exotic cars, he collects. Plus my godfather has a Jaguar XJ Vanden Pras and a Jaguar XK covertable sports car. My dad has his Mercedes which I love, and for favorite SUV, I would have to say Mercedes GL 450 or Escalade, which are both in the running for what my mom may get for her next car next year. And my dad may get a Mercedes SL550 convertable in a couple of years, and I would love that so much, its my favorite Mercedes other than the Maybach and the McClaren. I'm SOO happy I live in LA, I get to see all these tight cars, I can't wait to see my bro in laws new Ferrari!

IF anyone wants car pictures, I have PLENTY of pictures of cars in my family and cars that I just see passing by everyday where I live. So just ask.

SO, what do you/your parents drive and whats your favorite car??
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.