Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy Halloween!! Are you dressing up? If so, what are you gonna be?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Omakase Shimasu
Apologies. Haven't seen any of the Cardcaptor Movies. biggrin.gif And I don't know how Izumi manages it. Hmmmm. Maybe that's why she's so stern and strict. The hair. ph34r.gif Like Wufei.
dreamcatcher_alchemist
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Oct 5 2004, 01:21 PM)
Apologies. Haven't seen any of the Cardcaptor Movies. biggrin.gif And I don't know how Izumi manages it. Hmmmm. Maybe that's why she's so stern and strict. The hair. ph34r.gif Like Wufei.

rotflmao! That would be a good reason for anyone to be as irritible as she can be. lol.

-ais
wolfi1412
QUOTE(Gashole @ Oct 5 2004, 04:29 AM)
This is so insane. This thread was started on Oct 4 and there are already 45 replies???  blink.gif

everyone seems pretty excited about Halloween, even though this sort of goes off-topic and somewhat on-topic.

althe!!! I decided, I'll make a Roy's gloves and use it in Halloween Dance at school!
Gashole
I don't know, I think I'm gonna dress up as one of the Kids Next Door instead. Does anyone know that show? It ROCKS!
wolfi1412
I have no idea what that is..
xrninja
hahahah they wouldn't be that hard to dress up as biggrin.gif i like numbuh 4, jeans and an orange hoodie....numbuh 4 is awesome! >)
wolfi1412
who's numbuh 4?
xrninja
he's one of the members of the Kids Next Door, the show Gashole's talking about smile.gif
wolfi1412
oh,okay.
Gashole
Oh, cool! I love Numbuh 4 as well! He's adorable. biggrin.gif

IPB Image

That's him, the blond kid at the back.
What is this obsession with cartoon instead of real guys?
I'm abnormal, oh well.
wolfi1412
what can they do?
Gashole
Aw, they really don't have it in Canada? It's really cool. One of them has his eyebrows above his forehead, another one can fly a machine made from random materials, and throughout the series so many random unexplainable things happen they just don't make any sense. Which is exactly why I love it.

Anyways, it's been an hour now. Go to bed, little person. cool.gif
wolfi1412
hey... it's only 11:30 pm!! I'm going to bed soon... five more minutes,"Dad" or "Mom"!
AoiSora
QUOTE(wolfi1412 @ Oct 6 2004, 05:17 AM)

althe!!! I decided, I'll make a Roy's gloves and use it in Halloween Dance at school!

AH! So is that why you need a big scan of it? Nice! I posted it already.. but if you don't mind me asking. Why at the school dance? Are you dressing up in the military outfit too? Or do you just want to burn your fellow students? laugh.gif
wolfi1412
QUOTE(AoiSora @ Oct 5 2004, 10:38 PM)
QUOTE(wolfi1412 @ Oct 6 2004, 05:17 AM)

AH! So is that why you need a big scan of it? Nice! I posted it already.. but if you don't mind me asking. Why at the school dance? Are you dressing up in the military outfit too? Or do you just want to burn your fellow students? laugh.gif

lol.. if I burnt them up... I'll be in jail.. and expelled from school.. ><

no, I won't, coz I don't have one.. but I'm gonna wear blue stuff...
Spectrum Alchemist
I don't need a costume, i think i'm scary enough as it it...
Lust
How sickenly honest you are tongue.gif!

I always dress up, as whatever random thing I can find!
ShgnLW
*Snik* We don't have Halloween here. We have Sint Maarten on November 11th. It's simular to Halloween, only it's for lil kids. The don't dress up, but they sing for candy... smile.gif
Well, I am glad I don't have to do that anymore, I am way to old for that childish crap, but there was a halloween party @ school previous year which was cool.tongue.gif
Spectrum Alchemist
It was so much simpler when i was smaller, all you had to do was throw a sheet over me and say i was a ghost. ph34r.gif Too tall now though...
wolfi1412
oh, I talked to my sewing teacher at school, she said making gloves will be kinda hard to do.
Thievesvinegar
i seriously enjoy halloween more than any oher holiday in the year. Hmmm.not sure what to be...budget is kinda low, so i think i'll just dress myself in black and make up a cult with my friends...have to think more on it.. You guys have any ideas?
Elderberry
I don't believe in Halloween either, but my school lets people dress up in costumes on Halloween (of the day closest if it falls on a weekend) as a school spirit-ish thing, so I use it as an excuse to wear cosplay~ ohmy.gif

Last year I dressed up as Arashi (the girl from X with the really cool sword). This year, I'm probably going to be Sloth...(I never really liked her especially, but she's the only FMA character I can actually cosplay semi-accurately) I'm trying to figure out how to do the ouranos (bad spelling probably..) tattoo thingy, and I'm considering dying my hair (or atleast part of it) brown or something...

...And then I'll print out a picture of Sloth and drag it around with me at school all day~ tongue.gif
wolfi1412
yay!! go Sloth!!

btw, althe, I'm not making the gloves because I don't have enough lunch hours to make it.. remember that I'm busy.. so I'm just gonna try to tie my hair like Trisha.. even though it's too short.. >< and I'll be walking around in the dance, taking pictures.. ^^
Dark_Flame_Alchemist
I get whatever is here but today i'm going as a shadow real creative right lol
Luckyalchemy27
I've decided that this Halloween will be the last time I go out trick-or-treating. I'm either gonna be Ed, Riza, or Trisha. Most likely Ed, since the costume's easy to make, but if I go as Riza I can take my dog. He looks kinda like Black Hayate. happy.gif
Zarpia
This Halloween I'll dress as a Death God happy.gif

I have only dress up once, and it was coz i was beggin my mom to let me, but never since, maybe this Hallo i will
~FMAgurl~
Darn, someone already made a Halloween thread. Anyways, what's everyone doing for Halloween? Anyone have suggestions for costumes?
Fan_Alchemist
I'm dressing up too. I want to dress as something unique. But I don't know what...

Any ideas?
StrawberryShampoo
My two friends and me are dressing up as femal Belmont (from the video game series: Castlevania) style vampire slayers.
I live at the creepy Halloween house in my neighborhood. ^^
Water Achemist
I'm gonna be Paninya. I almost kinda look like her....
Fan_Alchemist
I'll be...my twin. ph34r.gif
StrawberryShampoo
@fan--OOOOO ssscccaaaarrrryyyy.... ph34r.gif
Fan_Alchemist
@Strawberry:

I know...It scares me too. happy.gif
~*(Jaded)*~
^oOoOoOo good one! ^^

I don't know if I'll dress up, maybe I'll just dye my hair blue or something...
Fan_Alchemist
@Jaded: Nice! cool.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
i'm cosplaying as Kikyo this haloween rolleyes.gif
i was going to cosplay as Edo-kun but that would be...uh..weird ph34r.gif but my friend wanted me to be Win Win but there's no way i'm wearing a halter top! and besides i'm not a blonde tongue.gif rolleyes.gif soooooooo...
Fan_Alchemist
QUOTE(ed @ Oct 14 2005, 08:29 PM) [snapback]300387[/snapback]

i was going to cosplay as Edo-kun but that would be...uh..weird ph34r.gif but my friend wanted me to be Win Win but there's no way i'm wearing a halter top! and besides i'm not a blonde tongue.gif rolleyes.gif soooooooo...

Just dye your hair and wear a sundress instead. So what if it's cold and windy? You can deal with it. happy.gif
Ichigo no Aku
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Oct 14 2004, 03:03 AM) [snapback]27673[/snapback]

I don't believe in Halloween either, but my school lets people dress up in costumes on Halloween (of the day closest if it falls on a weekend) as a school spirit-ish thing, so I use it as an excuse to wear cosplay~ ohmy.gif

Last year I dressed up as Arashi (the girl from X with the really cool sword). This year, I'm probably going to be Sloth...(I never really liked her especially, but she's the only FMA character I can actually cosplay semi-accurately) I'm trying to figure out how to do the ouranos (bad spelling probably..) tattoo thingy, and I'm considering dying my hair (or atleast part of it) brown or something...

...And then I'll print out a picture of Sloth and drag it around with me at school all day~ tongue.gif

I started replying to this... until I realized EKE typed this a year ago ^^;
Buy yes, she dressed up as Sloth that year... (so scary, so scary the gloves ph34r.gif ) I don't know about Arashi... I was still in middle school that year ^^; This year, I think we're dressing up as gothic lolita girls biggrin.gif ... I've already made most of my costume... happy.gif
Slashrose1010
Haha, how can you not like Sloth? She is dead sexy *no pun inteneded*

EKE, you have to do Sloth again and take pictures ohmy.giftongue.gif

Ahh, EGL will be fun. Hopefully, you shall do elaborate things with your hair as well tongue.gif Mana's hair in Garnet is prettyful.

I am not dressing up this year. I don't even know what we are doing for halloween this year. Maybe just crash at someone's house, eating nauseating amounts of candy while watching a horror film and joking around mellow.gif

Err, though last year, I was a hannibal lector-ish character? :3
darkangelslayer
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Oct 14 2005, 07:04 PM) [snapback]300435[/snapback]

I am not dressing up this year. I don't even know what we are doing for halloween this year. Maybe just crash at someone's house, eating nauseating amounts of candy while watching a horror film and joking around mellow.gif

Err, though last year, I was a hannibal lector-ish character? :3

That sounds like exactly what I'm doing this year.

My brother is having his birthday in a bowling ally on the 29th. We usuallly have a Halloween/birthday party at my house so I guess we won't be doing that this year.

Last year I think I was a vampire/killer person. I took one of my old white t-shirts, took a knife and ripped it around and then splattered some fake blood on it. Oh, and I put in some plastic glow-in-the-dark vampire teeth; man I never get tired of those.
Elderberry
Eheh, unlike Ichigo over there, I still need to acquire/put together most of my costume. XD

@Ichigo: Er...that Sloth cosplay was....handled with very judicious amounts of budget constraintartistic license. mellow.gif (Ahaha, I still typed it out as "FMA" back then...this brings back interesting memories...)

@Slash-kun: Seeing as I'm quite the destructive hairdresser, I'm probably just going to go with whatever random hairstyle I can find, or cheat and just leave my hair down..XD

Sloth...I shall take pictures of once I get a new dress and longer gloves. That entire outfit really caters much more towards what Lust usually has on if I tweak things. X3||
Willow
Hmm... I was actually considering to be Sloth this year.... but I decided to be a ghost instead since I already have the costume for it already... a white bed sheet! ^^
Ed#1Fan2.0
I have no clue what I am going to be this year.
Is 13 to old to go trick or treating?(P.S. I am aslo talking my lil 9 year old bro around)
Elderberry
Maa, I haven't gone trick-or-treating for a while, but I know lots of people my age who still love to go around...rolleyes.gif
StrawberryShampoo
I finally got my costume together....My school's dress code is gonna kill me though...**sweatdrop** oh well.
mei_tenshi
Since I signed up to guide kids around the dorm for treat-or-treating, I had to get a costume...or maybe I signed up to give myself the extra push needed to get a costume. In any case, I got mine today. It was on sale, but I got an extra 10% off because a ribbon was missing from the package. Now I just needed to find some silver ribbon to make up for it...
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(Fan_Alchemist @ Oct 14 2005, 09:33 PM) [snapback]300427[/snapback]

QUOTE(ed @ Oct 14 2005, 08:29 PM) [snapback]300387[/snapback]

Just dye your hair and wear a sundress instead. So what if it's cold and windy? You can deal with it. happy.gif

feh, you might think so XP
i already have the costume almost done so to bad tongue.gif
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Well I'm going to Yaoi-con then a wedding halloween weekend. So far no one is having a party that I've heard of but if one does pop up I'll wear my Lizzy Borden costume it hasn't been out in 10 years.

If I had the time I would of liked to go as the grim reaper from Dellamore, Dellamorte (Cemetary man).
Quistis88
I'm not dressing up for Halloween. I could just wear my work clothes and the kids will be scared anyway, thinking they saw their teacher. If they are frightened enough to run away, then that means more candy for me and the roommates.
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Oct 17 2005, 03:32 AM) [snapback]300811[/snapback]

I'm not dressing up for Halloween. I could just wear my work clothes and the kids will be scared anyway, thinking they saw their teacher. If they are frightened enough to run away, then that means more candy for me and the roommates.

laugh.gif PH34R the teachers! Way to get into the Halloween spirt eh Quistis88-sama tongue.gif

rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.