Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy Halloween!! Are you dressing up? If so, what are you gonna be?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
nakagos bunny
I'm going to be Yugi from Yugioh. It's from a kid's costume. I'm not a kid anymore, but sadly, my body doesn't seem to know that, so it will fit.^^;;;
~FMAgurl~
QUOTE(Ed#1Fan2.0 @ Oct 16 2005, 09:54 PM) [snapback]300725[/snapback]

I have no clue what I am going to be this year.
Is 13 to old to go trick or treating?(P.S. I am aslo talking my lil 9 year old bro around)

I'm going trick or treating, and I'm 14 tongue.gif Maybe I'm just weird.
animefangirl
im probably gonna go to a party ! and im gonna be a kitty !
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(animefangirl @ Oct 18 2005, 09:34 PM) [snapback]301425[/snapback]

im probably gonna go to a party ! and im gonna be a kitty !

aww Aru-kun would be proud XP
WhiteMike
I stopped going trick or treating when I was in grade 9. But... every couple of years I'll go to a few houses, just for kicks. In real life, I'm 6'3'', so its kind of hard to get people to give me candy. So at when i come up to a house, wearing a mask that covers all of my face, I will bend down on to my knees and put my shoes on my knees. This decreases my hight a couple of feet. Then when I get my candy, my friends and I stand up and bolt to the next house.
This year I don't think I'm doing the door-to-door thing, but I am going to a Hallowe'en party dressed as Dr. Gonzo from "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas". My friend who's going with me to te party is going as Hunter S. Thompson. It's going to be very fun.
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Will he be zombie Hunter S Thompson?
Bob Allen
me i don't know what where talking about, all i know it is about halloween and i hate dressing up, i like to scare little kids and that stuff though
JBLchick
I think its ok for kids 16 and under to go trick or treating.....anyone older than 16 should definitely have or go to a costume party. I'm goint to Six Flags for Halloween biggrin.gif
Ichigo no Aku
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Oct 14 2005, 07:04 PM) [snapback]300435[/snapback]

Haha, how can you not like Sloth? She is dead sexy *no pun inteneded*

EKE, you have to do Sloth again and take pictures ohmy.giftongue.gif

Ahh, EGL will be fun. Hopefully, you shall do elaborate things with your hair as well tongue.gif Mana's hair in Garnet is prettyful.

I am not dressing up this year. I don't even know what we are doing for halloween this year. Maybe just crash at someone's house, eating nauseating amounts of candy while watching a horror film and joking around mellow.gif

Err, though last year, I was a hannibal lector-ish character? :3

Hehe... I do like Sloth its just that eke looks a little intimidating in the sloth costume ph34r.gif ...I think its because of her natural instinct to make anyone who might call her more "physically alluring" whilst she wears the dress.... erm, suffer ^^;;; ...hmm I wonder if eke will still let me touch her hair after my attempt at homecoming ><; (I wore the sloth/lust dress.... its a haltor top with this huge dip into the back, very revealing there... probly broke our school dress code ^^; ).

Hannibal Lector... x)

QUOTE(Elderberry @ Oct 14 2005, 08:10 PM) [snapback]300475[/snapback]

Eheh, unlike Ichigo over there, I still need to acquire/put together most of my costume. XD

@Ichigo: Er...that Sloth cosplay was....handled with very judicious amounts of budget constraintartistic license. mellow.gif (Ahaha, I still typed it out as "FMA" back then...this brings back interesting memories...)

XP I still type it as FMA now... its faster at times. artistic liscence??? ohmy.gif >< you went and covered the costume w/ an Ed coat-colored shawl for most of the day ;_; I never got to see what you REALLY looked like in your sloth costume...

Hmm, maybe this was posted before you got the dress? Well, eke went out and found a dress recently... its black and babydoll-styled and so ripply biggrin.gif ...and eke still doesn't know what my costume looks like except through rough ms paint drawings... ><; I had to make it out of any cloth I could find... (dare t-shirt and the trail of my mom's dress)

QUOTE(~FMAgurl~ @ Oct 18 2005, 06:21 PM) [snapback]301415[/snapback]

QUOTE(Ed#1Fan2.0 @ Oct 16 2005, 09:54 PM) [snapback]300725[/snapback]

I have no clue what I am going to be this year.
Is 13 to old to go trick or treating?(P.S. I am aslo talking my lil 9 year old bro around)

I'm going trick or treating, and I'm 14 tongue.gif Maybe I'm just weird.

hehe.. if you're too old then Eke and I are definitely way too old... I'm 15 and I'm probly going to trick or treat this yr as well, except I have a 5 yr old bro to guide and I wont have a bag for candies. Eke doesnt trick or treat... I think she just uses Halloween as a day to cosplay at school happy.gif
adamclark
i'm going as a 21 year old male dressed in casual street clothes.

oh wait, that's me
mei_tenshi
I just discovered a tear in my costume. sad.gif It's a small one, but I'll still hve to figure a way to patch it up. Wah.
~*(Jaded)*~
QUOTE(JBLchick @ Oct 19 2005, 02:05 PM) [snapback]301806[/snapback]

I think its ok for kids 16 and under to go trick or treating.....anyone older than 16 should definitely have or go to a costume party. I'm goint to Six Flags for Halloween biggrin.gif

ohmy.gif How cool! I wish I knew what to do sad.gif .... maybe I'll just hang out with my friends watching scary movies. rolleyes.gif I'm such a party girl! XD
Jellybean
Fright Fest! Yay! Free candy is good, too. You should trick-or-treat for as long as you can get away with it. (i.e., until the neightbors start giving you funny looks.)
Martel
I'm 16 and still proud to say I trick or treat on Halloween! Me and my friends are going as a pirate crew this year. It's gonna be so fun!
Aog
Mia oingga saa aa esternwa unsligerga, henta mia oingga ota artypa.
(its pig latin)
Ichigo no Aku
QUOTE(mei_tenshi @ Oct 19 2005, 05:52 PM) [snapback]301905[/snapback]

I just discovered a tear in my costume. sad.gif It's a small one, but I'll still hve to figure a way to patch it up. Wah.
I know I hate it when that happens... sad.gif my costume keeps breaking too (probly cause I didnt do the stitches so that I could take the skirt apart easily after halloween) , i hafta fix the skirt again tonight....

QUOTE(JBLchick @ Oct 19 2005, 02:05 PM) [snapback]301806[/snapback]

that is cool smile.gif I love amusement parks... but i can never find another girl that likes to all the rides i like to go to (big and fast and loopy roller coasters ^^; )

QUOTE(Aog @ Oct 20 2005, 03:00 PM) [snapback]302262[/snapback]

Mia oingga saa aa esternwa unsligerga, henta mia oingga ota artypa.
(its pig latin)
ugh... pig latin gives me a headache... does it say I'm going as a western gunslinger, then im going to party?

>.< Eke couldn't go to my house today and give me a 2nd opinion on my costume since she's too busy editing posts on this forum...
o well, its for the good of the forum sleep.gif

*sigh* Such a generous Elderberry, *nods**nods* sacrificing her own time to benefit you all... You should go thank her. wink.gif
mei_tenshi
QUOTE(Ichigo no Aku @ Oct 23 2005, 02:47 PM) [snapback]303545[/snapback]

*sigh* Such a generous Elderberry, *nods**nods* sacrificing her own time to benefit you all... You should go thank her. wink.gif

Oh, rest assured--we appreciate all the work our mods are doing very much. smile.gif
Elderberry
QUOTE(Ichigo)
Hehe... I do like Sloth its just that eke looks a little intimidating in the sloth costume ph34r.gif...I think its because of her natural instinct to make anyone who might call her more "physically alluring" whilst she wears the dress.... erm, suffer ^^;;; ...hmm I wonder if eke will still let me touch her hair after my attempt at homecoming ><; (I wore the sloth/lust dress.... its a haltor top with this huge dip into the back, very revealing there... probly broke our school dress code ^^; ).
Oh shush, the dress code is different for dances. rolleyes.gif
Maa, If you're going to fix my hair again, do it properly instead of establishing a temporary lump on my head. sleep.gif Aside from that scenario, no fingers shall be returned. I get enough swarming hands every Halloween as it is. tongue.gif

QUOTE(Ichigo)
XP I still type it as FMA now... its faster at times. artistic liscence???ohmy.gif >< you went and covered the costume w/ an Ed coat-colored shawl for most of the day ;_; I never got to see what you REALLY looked like in your sloth costume...
Erm, no, I just wore the non-fleece purple jacket over it at the time...I did kind of cut up some old article of clothing to cover up the back of the dress....but then I got to school and was like...umm...I think the top part might still be violating the dress code... mellow.gif I should have just wore my black velvet tank top underneath the whole dress... >D

QUOTE(Ichigo)
Hmm, maybe this was posted before you got the dress? Well, eke went out and found a dress recently... its black and babydoll-styled and so ripply biggrin.gif
No, I'd already extracted the dress from my mom's closet, but I still need a bunch of other accessories...

QUOTE(Ichigo)
>.< Eke couldn't go to my house today and give me a 2nd opinion on my costume since she's too busy editing posts on this forum...
o well, its for the good of the forum sleep.gif
Erm, actually, it's because I'm just swamped with an English essay due tomorrow that's only half done, along with another writing assignment and some labs I need to make up......so I'm actually slacking just by attending to the forum...laugh.gif-mellow.gif-ph34r.gif-ishy
Red alchemist of the sky
QUOTE(Riza Babe @ Oct 4 2004, 09:50 AM) [snapback]22487[/snapback]

lol let me rephase that guys send in your four packs or what ever they are the one that looks like sexy ed wins!!

I believe you man!! ED is cool!!

I like alphonse to. biggrin.gif
Anime-Kat2002
Me and my friends are going out on Halloween mainly to scare little kids. me and another girl are dressing up as Halloween chracters that we made up. One of them is going as Kayako from "The Grudge" and my other friend is going as Dr. Jackal/Akabane from "GetBackers". The friday before Halloween we (the same people) are having a Halloween party at our dojo and after that I am going to the Halloween Dance at school (they are still deciding if they want to go; two of them has already graduated so we have to see if they can even get in). Then saturday before Halloween I am going to be a tour guide in a Haunted Forest and my Dr.Jackal fried is going to be one of the people scaring the children. We've got a lot going on this week/weekend for Halloween in my area. We are really big into the haunted houses and forest stuff. XD That's why I love this time of year. I just hope I don't get in trouble like I did last year and almost go to the Juevinille Detention Center.
Ichigo no Aku
@ Eke: dry.gif you really do like to go and disect all of my words and correct them... sleep.gif oh well... but yea, it'll be fun both dressing up as gothic lolita on Halloween.

QUOTE(Anime-Kat2002 @ Oct 25 2005, 12:58 PM) [snapback]304217[/snapback]

We've got a lot going on this week/weekend for Halloween in my area. We are really big into the haunted houses and forest stuff. XD That's why I love this time of year. I just hope I don't get in trouble like I did last year and almost go to the Juevinille Detention Center.
I love halloween as well biggrin.gif The creepiness and the candy are the two major things that make me like this holiday so much.... but erm... how did you almost get into the Juvenille Detention Center??? blink.gif
Riza Babe
Hehehe, Im dressing up as the Ring biggrin.gif My friend is going to dress up as a cat oO.
ed's numbuh 1 fan

Hehehe, Im dressing up as the Ring My friend is going to dress up as a cat oO.

awww when my nii-san was younger-ish he used to go as a cat wub.gif he was sooo cute

tongue.gif

yay! now all i have to do is get the sleeves sewed on the shirt, add more shards to the Shikon no Tama and hopefully find a longer bow and arrow and my Kikyo costume will be all set for sunday! smile.gif biggrin.gif
Halford
No I dont think Im ganna dress up this year. I thinks a little weird for a teenager and/or an adult to drees up.
Toby-Chan
I don't have many ideas, but one I'm pretty stuck on is going as Phil, my Drama director. biggrin.gif
Envy's lil' miniskirt
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Oct 27 2005, 05:51 PM) [snapback]305357[/snapback]

I don't have many ideas, but one I'm pretty stuck on is going as Phil, my Drama director. biggrin.gif

What happened to your Envy costume? ohmy.gif
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(Envy @ Oct 27 2005, 06:53 PM) [snapback]305358[/snapback]

QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Oct 27 2005, 05:51 PM) [snapback]305357[/snapback]

What happened to your Envy costume? ohmy.gif

Not school appropriate.

And, I suck at planning parties. sleep.gif
Sakura Briefs
I was going to be Kagome... But then I thought that since my hair is turning reddish again, (and since my parents won't allow me to dye it black again... *sigh*) I'll just be a Japanese school girl! The only problem is that we have two Japanese foriegn exchange students this year that hate uniforms, I just got one of them to like me and the other I'm working over...
tongue.gif
I don't think I'll end up trick-or-treating this year... *has a tradition of staying home to pass out candy so my two imooto and otooto can go out instead* tongue.gif But it's okay I like to see all the different colstumes! It wakes my inner anime artist... *don't ask for requests... doesn't have a scanner* sad.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(Sakura Briefs @ Oct 28 2005, 05:38 PM) [snapback]305651[/snapback]

I was going to be Kagome... But then I thought that since my hair is turning reddish again, (and since my parents won't allow me to dye it black again... *sigh*) I'll just be a Japanese school girl! The only problem is that we have two Japanese foriegn exchange students this year that hate uniforms, I just got one of them to like me and the other I'm working over...
tongue.gif
I don't think I'll end up trick-or-treating this year... *has a tradition of staying home to pass out candy so my two imooto and otooto can go out instead* tongue.gif But it's okay I like to see all the different colstumes! It wakes my inner anime artist... *don't ask for requests... doesn't have a scanner* sad.gif

ohmy.gif you could have been my reincarnation! laugh.gif rolleyes.gif i was thinking of being Kagome too but i liked kikyo's clothes better and i wanted to be japanese-ish and not only that i don't like Kagome's clothes that much and i was not going in a mini-skirted fuku! ><
Luckyalchemy27
I'm being a brown-haired Edo, because I'm unoriginal. biggrin.gif

Haha! I can't wait until I'm an adult and I have a house of my own, because I've decided that what I'm going to do every Halloween is, first of all, put a crapload of decorations in my front yard (and neglect to take them down until past Thanksgiving, although not on purpose tongue.gif ). Then I put out a bowl of candy on the front porch with a sign saying "take one". The good candy, not the crappy fun-sized kind (what's so fun about an undersized candy bar?!). And if any of the little punks try to TP my house, smash my pumpkins, egg my car, or take all the candy, I'll be sitting in the bushes with the hose, if you get my drift. laugh.gif
Envy's lil' miniskirt
If I had a yard or even trick or treaters for that matter I would make a haunted house.

Last year some friends of mine had a pirate themed halloween. They all dressed up as pirates and gave out candy. If I remember correctly they also build a ship of sorts in the front yard.
alchemist x
I'm not going to go trick-or-treating but I am going to dress up as a goth. It is going to be fun. I got plenty examples from my school because half of the people at my school are goth.
Blade Alchemist
I'm gonna try to dress up as a mafia guy.

"Say hello to my little friend!" cool.gif
Guest_silveryCross_*

Last year some friends of mine had a pirate themed halloween. They all dressed up as pirates and gave out candy. If I remember correctly they also build a ship of sorts in the front yard.
[/quote]

How ironic, I'm going as a pirate this year.
Hi! I'm new here but still can't you blame anyone dressing up as Ed or Al the guys will atract a lot of attention!
ed's numbuh 1 fan
^ ahhhh so true but if you live where i live and people at my school think Kikyo is a thing...well yeah ><

yay my costume is finally done! happy.gif and my pumpkin! the only thing is why can't trick-or-teating be today or somthing instead of tomorrow but i'm still exited! :]
Ed#1Fan2.0
yeay!!!!I was a whitch....
DustStorm
I'm dressing up as Martel. My friend is dressing up as Greed.
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(DustStorm @ Oct 31 2005, 12:13 AM) [snapback]307089[/snapback]

I'm dressing up as Martel. My friend is dressing up as Greed.

o.o Hawt!

I'm Phil. Giggldey giggledy goo!
shogunskey
I am, Im going to be a vampire
Blade Alchemist
Somebody at my school cosplayed as Kante(sp?) from Fooly Cooly. It was actually pretty good.
Jess
I was dressed up as Havoc (dyed my hair and everything...I used like three cans of hairspray to get it to push to the side...),
My friend James was one of the Besaid Aurochs from FF10,
Brandon was Max from Dark Cloud 2,
Ruth was a cat (very original xD).
Quistis88
Because I went out with friends last night, I didn't stay home long enough to see everyone who would've come. The people who did come before I left, though, weren't impressive either. The costumes were pretty sad on the whole. The best one was "the kid who got beat up at hockey". Apparently, he thought I wouldn't figure it out, so he clarified for me.
Bob Allen
Yah you people are clever, i didnt dress up but i am next year do you people wanna know i am going to be hitler its going to be sweet
Slashrose1010
A girl in my class dressed up as an emo-chick. She had her throat and wrists slit. Anyway, she wore glasses and a big wig and I said to Matt: Doesn't she look like---
IPB Image
Daria? laugh.gif
Kaja_Wolf
(oddness coming) I dressed up as a tissue box. my moms cheap (oddness came)
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(Kaja_Wolf @ Nov 6 2005, 05:22 PM) [snapback]310015[/snapback]

(oddness coming) I dressed up as a tissue box. my moms cheap (oddness came)

laugh.gif one time i went trick or treating somone dressed up as a closet laugh.gif
MeLRizA
if there's halowwen in singapore i would dress up as Riza/Roy... ehehez... but too bad there isnt... sad.gif otherwise i can always try to be a witch, put on some smokey eyes make-up^^
Chibka
This Halloween I'm dressing up as Edward Elric ^^ I can't wait!
BloodHunter Alchemist
Geez... It's so cool! Almost everyone here is dressing up as an anime/manga/rpg-character... It sounds so nice biggrin.gif
In Norway, anime and manga hasn't become so popular yet, and that's such a shame! sad.gif
If there were any cosplay-clothes in Norway, I think I would dress up like Paine (Final Fantasy), Sloth (as Homunculus) or Edo biggrin.gif Though I'm a girl... dry.gif

Usually I am a Vampire... What else biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.