Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where Do You Currently Live?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Thievesvinegar
It seems that many of you are proud of where you come from or are. My question is, why?
Roy Jr.
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Aug 9 2006, 10:20 PM) [snapback]430755[/snapback]

It seems that many of you are proud of where you come from or are. My question is, why?

Why?
That's really simple. You see, this is where wer'e born.
This is where we grew up.
This is the place where loved ones also live.

This is the place we love. Our motherland.

Our home. smile.gif

(so EMO laugh.gif )
Roy Mustard
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Aug 10 2006, 01:20 PM) [snapback]430755[/snapback]

I lived 3 places in my life, but I'm ashamed of one so I didn't mention it.
New Zealand is about sheep and cows though, not really a place for me.
Roy Jr.
QUOTE(Roy Mustard @ Aug 9 2006, 11:14 PM) [snapback]430776[/snapback]

QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Aug 10 2006, 01:20 PM) [snapback]430755[/snapback]

I lived 3 places in my life, but I'm ashamed of one so I didn't mention it.
New Zealand is about sheep and cows though, not really a place for me.

Awww, you shouldn't be. smile.gif
Why would you ba ashamed anyway?
Roy Mustard
That's because I lived in a country who wouldn't admit they're China. I don't like their style, and the way they copy Japanese people and start wearingthose kind of uniforms. Not much people even KNOW the existence of it either. The only thing this country is good at is making excellent stationary. rolleyes.gif
Miyuki-chan
I live in the Philippines.....

btw, I'm Chinese+Japanese+Korean+American= ME
Roy Jr.
QUOTE(Miyuki-chan @ Aug 10 2006, 05:39 AM) [snapback]430819[/snapback]

I live in the Philippines.....

btw, I'm Chinese+Japanese+Korean+American= ME

Heck?! tongue.gif

Wow, that's quite interesting. laugh.gif
000_neji
I chose others,I'm from Philippines too...
DantElric
I'm from the Philippines too. Hooray different time zone! blink.gif
AlchemyOtaku
I'm from the US. New Jersey exactly XD I've lived in Puerto Rico ( I moved from NJ when I was about 5 months old 'till I was 5 so I really don't remember much)becuase my dad's from there. My mom is Colombian...but I've never lived there, just visted though I'd rather have lived there than Puerto Rico.
FullmetalPikachu
I live in San Antonio,Taxes
fMa_nv92
I live in Champlin, Minnesota...a suburban city.....uck..and I'm an
Asian living there????
Freya_Elric
i'm from Philippines too.
~.:Anime_Gal:.~
Im in australia! woohoo -___-;;

but im a japanese/american/german ^^

weee~
Mane_bombera
i live in Chile
Thievesvinegar
Those reflectors are cool.
Quistis88
Those reflectors are gone.

And why is Canada still not there? I suppose I could fix that, but I guess I'm too lazy.
Tombow
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Sep 14 2006, 01:36 AM) [snapback]446218[/snapback]
And why is Canada still not there? I suppose I could fix that, but I guess I'm too lazy.
@Quistis-sama - While you are at it, could you also add France, Spain, Mexico, Hongkong, Singapore, Korea, and Phillipines, too!! happy.gif
And, maybe Italy, Belgium, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Brazil, Venezuela, Thailand, China?? tongue.gif
(Yap, we are VERY international!! XDD And, I know I'm still forgetting many countries!! rolleyes.gif )
DantElric
QUOTE(Tombow @ Oct 1 2006, 04:44 AM) [snapback]453653[/snapback]

@Quistis-sama - While you are at it, could you also add France, Spain, Hongkong, Singapore, Korea, and Phillipine, too!! happy.gif
And, maybe Italy, Brazil, Venezuela, Thailand, China?? tongue.gif

Philippines, Tombow-san. Forgive me, but I can't leave my own country to be the only misspelled one there...even if it's a *slightly* freakish country. biggrin.gif
Tombow
^^ @DantElric - I'm one of those on this board who are known to make many many spelling mistakes. Especially early in the morning. Yap. I stand corrected. Thanks for catching it!! biggrin.gif
Nothing personal with that spelling mistake. Sorry. happy.gif
DantElric
^ It's okay, oh Enlightened Tombow-san. I just couldn't help myself.

Speaking of which, early morning there, late night here. laugh.gif Okay, maybe not that late. It's only 8.
Okay off topic. I'll stop now. ph34r.gif
000_neji
@Dantelric: Whoa! Dantelric's post caught my attention! Philippines is not "freakish" country DANTE,how dare you post that! Mind my attitude but I was surprised to see you post something like that...
Although late,I wanted to post something that is very important...
«°~Envy™~°»
I live on planet earth
Chiyo
QUOTE(Tombow @ Oct 1 2006, 12:44 PM) [snapback]453653[/snapback]

@Quistis-sama - While you are at it, could you also add France, Spain, Mexico, Hongkong, Singapore, Korea, and Phillipines, too!! happy.gif
And, maybe Italy, Belgium, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Brazil, Venezuela, Thailand, China?? tongue.gif
(Yap, we are VERY international!! XDD And, I know I'm still forgetting many countries!! rolleyes.gif )

I could be very picky and say 3 of those UK are probably 3 of the different countries, popo is Welsh, Greeny is Irish and I'm English (there is also a Scottish lass somewhere) biggrin.gif. I remember getting into a rather heated debate with an American who stated Wales isn't a country but a state like in the U.S. It got ugly, and heck I tease the Welsh.
Popogeejo
It got ugly, and heck I tease the Welsh.

The Welsh shall rise again! But they are diffrent countries (hence we have diffrent teams for the World cup)
Chiyo
Well to be honest I had had a few, and it boiled down to 'Welsh peoples were around before America had white people!' I'm so educated when wasted.
DantElric
QUOTE(000_neji @ Oct 2 2006, 04:51 AM) [snapback]454079[/snapback]

@Dantelric: Whoa! Dantelric's post caught my attention! Philippines is not "freakish" country DANTE,how dare you post that! Mind my attitude but I was surprised to see you post something like that...
Although late,I wanted to post something that is very important...

I said slightly. Anyway, no offense, 000_neji. I'm not exactly that nationalistic.
Uhh...is this the important post now? biggrin.gif
000_neji
@Dantelric:Slightly meant that it is also that Freakish too although only a bit...
Don't be so serious about my posts,I'm just correcting you. Though you're not that nationalistic,you should always respect it as your country alright...
DantElric
QUOTE(000_neji @ Oct 6 2006, 03:40 AM) [snapback]455675[/snapback]

@Dantelric:Slightly meant that it is also that Freakish too although only a bit...
Don't be so serious about my posts,I'm just correcting you. Though you're not that nationalistic,you should always respect it as your country alright...

Um, but I think you're the one taking my posts too seriously. It's just a little comment, for goodness' sake. That's only my opinion. it's not like I've lost all respect, you know. smile.gif
Okay, it's getting off topic. I'll stop now.
000_neji
QUOTE(DantElric @ Oct 6 2006, 03:56 AM) [snapback]455681[/snapback]

Um, but I think you're the one taking my posts too seriously. It's just a little comment, for goodness' sake. That's only my opinion. it's not like I've lost all respect, you know. smile.gif

My only point here is that you sould learn to respect our country though your not that nationalistic. And talking about a country isn't that "little". That's my point. If your not that serious of my posts then you'll accept your wrongs...I'm going to stop now.
DantElric
QUOTE(000_neji @ Oct 6 2006, 04:02 AM) [snapback]455683[/snapback]

QUOTE(DantElric @ Oct 6 2006, 03:56 AM) [snapback]455681[/snapback]

My only point here is that you sould learn to respect our country though your not that nationalistic. And talking about a country isn't that "little". That's my point. If your not that serious of my posts then you'll accept your wrongs...I'm going to stop now.

*I gave in to temptation!*
I don't think I did anything wrong. Ever heard of freedom of speech? (Okay don't answer that anymore. I still value my membership. ph34r.gif )
Chiyo
Goodness, I'm always insulting my own country, in has flaws to be insulted! Doesn't mean I don't have pride or respect for my homeland.

DantElric; I don't think you did anything wrong, but Neji clearly has a lot of pride in your country.
VincentProxy
Im from the US and I have yet to find a place where I can buy the Military watch in our area, dont even think Anime conventions come here sad.gif
Metal-Sol
Im from Puerto Rico and sadly there is nothing that has to do with anime in here....only one Borders and this little cheapass store were they fix video game sistes....o and its very hot here all year long
Wrath V
I live in Mexico, but everyone knows that I am from China!
Metal-Sol is very brave to live in a hotted place like Puerto Rico
Demon x
QUOTE(Metal-Sol @ Oct 6 2006, 08:32 PM) [snapback]455990[/snapback]

Im from Puerto Rico and sadly there is nothing that has to do with anime in here....only one Borders and this little cheapass store were they fix video game sistes....o and its very hot here all year long

really i live in a place(actually more of a civilized desert) exactly like that there arent stuff and festivals about anime like that in other places.
i am really bored anybody have a fun countary to invite me to. dry.gif
anybody have the ability to cheer me up.
it's so hot like 45 degrees celcius (113 fer.) in the shade!!!!
DantElric
QUOTE(Chiyo @ Oct 6 2006, 09:23 AM) [snapback]455748[/snapback]

Goodness, I'm always insulting my own country, in has flaws to be insulted! Doesn't mean I don't have pride or respect for my homeland.

DantElric; I don't think you did anything wrong, but Neji clearly has a lot of pride in your country.

Thanks, Chiyo-san. Around here, he's known more as "Pride" so that's no surprise to me tongue.gif.

Somebody take me to Japan!
sweety_pie
QUOTE(VincentProxy @ Oct 6 2006, 04:59 PM) [snapback]455864[/snapback]

Im from the US and I have yet to find a place where I can buy the Military watch in our area, dont even think Anime conventions come here sad.gif

Buy the watch off the enterweb. I bought one at 399animeshop.com.
Le Monkey
QUOTE(VincentProxy @ Oct 6 2006, 10:59 PM) [snapback]455864[/snapback]

Try ebay, always got an awesome deal on there for anything anime, biggrin.gif

And for the topic, UK, biggrin.gif
Ah the joys of a minority, but one that still is the awesomeness
Amol
I think I'm the first from India here. smile.gif

I live in New Delhi
Bakka
hmm i travel...alot and have three houses in diffrent countrys(not telling which lol) so i guess i live nowere.....but i am a citizen of the USA
Mustang_93
I am from Cozad,NE (U.S.A) which is not on the map, my town is a little more than a square mile and out of less than 5000 people only 2 of them know of FMA it is sooo sad..... (one of the reasons i joined the fourm i need some FMA fans to talk to) It is located on the 100th Meridian and if you google it you may get an anwser....
Shura-San
i live in New Jersey but im japanese
Fushi
I knew it. Living in Canada we are oh so forgettable. >>

Yeah. Canuck. Wewt. *waves a flag*
Ailuro
QUOTE(Fushigi Rockna @ Oct 23 2006, 06:47 PM) [snapback]464254[/snapback]

Canadia's been added. tongue.gif
Le Monkey
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Oct 24 2006, 02:53 AM) [snapback]464264[/snapback]

Canadia's been added. tongue.gif

Smooth Aily, Smooooth. laugh.gif
Fushi
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Oct 23 2006, 07:53 PM) [snapback]464264[/snapback]

Canadia's been added. :P

And thank you mod-sama :D We are now remembered!

Unfortunately I already voted for other. Shit.
joanne45
America
San Francisco, California - The Golden State.
~Wolven Alchemist~
America. in the small eastern US state of Delaware.
Synth Alchemist
Now i gonna live in denmark, but i gonna take the fly tomorrow, now i'm living in america but i go to denmark, null vote smile.gif

I will take my laptop to do something in the bored plane
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.