I decided to put up some fanfic that I did. I hope you like it. WARNING: this is a Roy/Ed fic. If you don't like it don't read it. DON'T Complain about it. It's done in chapters. If you guys like it I'll put up more. I also have it posted on fanfiction.net under the user name of Shu-chan77901 just in case any of you have read it. This is a fanfic so I do not own it. I just came up with the concept for it. I fixed some mistakes I made here in case you have read it on fanfiction.net

-Chapter 1-
-No one-

-Ed-

The sun began to fade away behind the horizon as I sat on the uncomfortable seat in the train. Al had been gone a while now. I didn't think much of it at first, until I got bored.

I was hoping that maybe he'd like to play a card game with me, or at least sit and talk. After a while of silent musings, I got fed up with waiting, and went to search out my brother.

I crossed car after car looking for him, but he just didn't seem to be anywhere. I was about to cross yet another car when someone grabbed me by the collar of my red jacket.

“Where do you think you're going shrimp?” someone asked sending me off the deep end. “Who are you calling so small that you have to look through a microscope just to see me?” I fumed as I tried to jump the man.

Yet again, someone grabbed me by the collar, this time half choking me. “What is it with you people and trying to choke me?” I yelled as I turned around to see who it was this time.

“It's not nice to try and beat people up.” Al stated as he shook his head. “Where have you been? I've been worried sick about you.” I asked as I glared at him.

“I was busy.” he replied with a small smile. It had been about three months since I'd fixed our bodies.

“Sorry, Nii-San.” Al stated as he bowed his head. “I'm just glad that we get to go home for a little while. I'm sure Winry will be glad to see us.” “Yeah Al, you're probably right.”

We went back to our seat. I'd hoped that Al would have something interesting, but he didn't. So this awkward silence befell us. The tension was so thick in the air you could cut it with a knife.

So much was running through my head. Pride, that was a word that stung in my soul. I hated that word with all of my heart. Al was staring out the window. I fulfilled my promise to him.

He was human again, and he'd adjusted just fine. He was still as kind as ever though. It was obvious that he was in love with Winry, and she was in love with him too.

I sighed as I leaned my forehead against the window. Who was left to love me? That left no one for me. Was I to be alone for the rest of my life? Was I still atoning for our sins?

TBC: if enough of you guys like it then I'll post the next chapter. I think I'd done five or six chapters. I don't remember how many I did, but if you want to be impatient you can always check it out on Fanfiction.net. Hope you enjoyed. Sorry if it sucks