Alyssa was walking through the hallway of the military building to drop off some paperwork in Roy's office and she was worn out from the entire day. It was officially 12:00 am in the middle of the night and as Alyssa had entered the room, she found papers scattered on the floor from Roy's desk. She placed the papers on the table nearby and tried to walk in the dark room since it was pitch black inside. Her eyes caught a alcohol bottle on the floor and she heard the door shut tight as a small lamp was lit for her.

When she turned around, there was Roy standing with a glass in his hand filled halfway. Her hand was rested on her chest seeming that he had scared the life out of Alyssa. "Roy, oh, thank goodness it was only you. Please don't scare me like that again....I thought someone was going to...." she said as he interrupted her by kissing Alyssa's lips softly. Her face blushed a bright red and she tasted a bitter taste of.....alcohol.

She moved backward breaking the kiss as she looked into his eyes which were full of emptiness. Those beautiful black eyes were now hollow and full of cold hatred. She stared at him for a few minutes and then said," Roy have you been drinking again? I could smell...I mean...um taste alcohol."

-To be continued..........