Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Which Final Fantasy Boss Is The Worst?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Game
Volcanic Alchemist
Since the thread I used to lurk on was closed for a rather dumb reason. I open this one to discuss and argue. If you don't want to see arguments or civil discussion...DON'T POST! I respect everyones opinions and want to see what you peeps think! smile.gif

I chose Necron with it's attack Grand Cross once you figure out how to defeat it, the fight's over pretty quickly. He was lame.
Kyros
Sephiroth (FFVII) was overrated as a character and sucked as a boss. Ozma (FFIX) was supposed to be a strong ultimate boss character and I didn't have any problems versus him >.>; Kuja (FFIX) was a moronic transvestite.
Volcanic Alchemist
I will let you have the transvestite but sephiroth was more then cool man. He kicked ass
Kyros
The only thing I liked about Sephy is that he killed the stupid slum slut to finally shut her up.
Volcanic Alchemist
Hey, easy with the slut stuff she was one of my favorite ladies in that game. What is the beef with her?
wolfy519
Kuja sucked I killed him in a breeze, stupid transvestite.
ed's numbuh 1 fan
it seems to me that i think this thread has already been made huh.gif but i could be wrong and
Volcanic Alchemist : if your thread was closed your not supposed to make a new one of the same kind you know o_o

oh well to the topic:

i hated Sephiroth (even though he was a lil cool) but he did somthing that i can never forgive and i think you people know what >__>
Kuja was...ew O.o but i still felt bad for him in the end sad.gif
and Seymour was...ebil!!!!! and he would'nt DIE!! and plus he's ew

sooo that pretty much it laugh.gif;;
Volcanic Alchemist
QUOTE(ed's numbuh 1 fan @ Apr 19 2006, 06:42 PM) [snapback]383501[/snapback]

it seems to me that i think this thread has already been made huh.gif but i could be wrong and
Volcanic Alchemist : if your thread was closed your not supposed to make a new one of the same kind you know o_o

oh well to the topic:

i hated Sephiroth (even though he was a lil cool) but he did somthing that i can never forgive and i think you people know what >__>

If you read the first post you would see this is opposite of the one that was closed. It was not my thread.

I happen to think sin was pretty lame. he went down easy. Just took a long time.
Fayth Prophecy
Sephiroth and Ultemecia.
Smoke Alchemist
Sephy is probably one of the worst. I know most of the images of him were pretty *he had the look going for him that is for sure* but basically an easy kill *shrugs*
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(Volcanic Alchemist @ Apr 19 2006, 08:30 PM) [snapback]383575[/snapback]

QUOTE(ed's numbuh 1 fan @ Apr 19 2006, 06:42 PM) [snapback]383501[/snapback]

oh well to the topic:

If you read the first post you would see this is opposite of the one that was closed. It was not my thread.

oh! sorry, i thought by 'lurking' meaning you made it happy.gif; sorry again

QUOTE(Fayth Prophecy @ Apr 19 2006, 09:53 PM) [snapback]383619[/snapback]

Sephiroth and Ultemecia.

i forgot about Ultimecia! i hated her too, she was eeeeeeevil ph34r.gif
Smoke Alchemist
*nods* Yeah she was...but I don't know if I would call her the worst boss LOL!
Kyros
I liked the concept behind Ultimecia a lot, but I don't like a lot of people saying she's Rinoa! >:(
Explosive Alchemist
QUOTE(Kyros @ Apr 19 2006, 09:58 AM) [snapback]383335[/snapback]

Sephiroth (FFVII) was overrated as a character and sucked as a boss. Ozma (FFIX) was supposed to be a strong ultimate boss character and I didn't have any problems versus him >.>; Kuja (FFIX) was a moronic transvestite.

I agree sephiroth was overrated...not to mention the final fight with him only takes one hit and it doesn't matter how much damage you do...he dies. What a load. ph34r.gif
wolfy519
Yeah I got to admit even though I like Sephiroth he was pretty easy in the last battle.
Smoke Alchemist
I think everyone can agree he had the cool factor working for him, but when it came right down to it he was very easily defeated.
Smoke Alchemist
oops sorry accidental double post O.o
SilverMetal Alchemist
Ruby Weapon(FFVII)
kojirou
QUOTE(SilverMetal Alchemist @ May 30 2006, 05:21 AM) [snapback]403441[/snapback]

Ruby Weapon(FFVII)

I agree.. Emerald Weapon too..
Number48
I must say... The Dark Aeons from FFX and the worst and most hardest boss ive ever known--yet defeated in one turn--Penance. BTW, ive also defeated all Dark Aeons in a single turn. lol But they are extremely hard for the weak minded.
kojirou
QUOTE(Number48 @ Jun 9 2006, 11:57 PM) [snapback]409575[/snapback]

I must say... The Dark Aeons from FFX and the worst and most hardest boss ive ever known--yet defeated in one turn--Penance. BTW, ive also defeated all Dark Aeons in a single turn. lol But they are extremely hard for the weak minded.

They are also some of the hardest.. I was able to defeat only one, Dark Bahamut. And I was just lucky then, because when I summoned Yojimbo, he did Zanmato right away!
Jaganshi
Ah, Seymour pissed me off so much. He just wouldn't......stay dead.

I love Sephy to death, but he was way too easy in FF.

Now Sephy in Kingdom Hearts II is another story...
Number48
Anyone here heard of the first and most classic but powerful enemy?
X-Death?
asunder
QUOTE(Number48 @ Jun 10 2006, 09:27 PM) [snapback]410000[/snapback]

X-Death?

X-death? I don't think that enemy is in final fantasy I...biggrin.gif (you did say first and most classic)
Jaganshi
QUOTE(Number48 @ Jun 10 2006, 06:27 PM) [snapback]410000[/snapback]

X-Death?

Ah yes, X-Death, from FF 5, if I remember correctly. I almost forgot about him. I haven't played that game in ages. He was a B*tch to beat.
Emerald Alchemist
QUOTE(Jaganshi @ Jun 11 2006, 05:48 AM) [snapback]409827[/snapback]

^^ I second that...
Packy
QUOTE(Emerald Alchemist @ Jun 10 2006, 11:39 PM) [snapback]410127[/snapback]

QUOTE(Jaganshi @ Jun 11 2006, 05:48 AM) [snapback]409827[/snapback]

^^ I second that...

I third that biggrin.gif
Soujirou
I think that Nemesis from the monster Arena of FFX, Sephiroth or Seymour Flux...

But..... the worst enemy of ALL Final Fantasy (Square's Words) is Penance from FFX his 12 000 000 HP and his status all in 255 make him indestructible
Synth Alchemist
I read, and comprobe, the most difficult boss created in Video games on history is Penance
Nepharski
Hard to judge, considering any FF boss can be a reduced from a ruthless demigod to a strawberry cakewalk if you've prepared your Chosen Ones properly, and even then still other tricks and tactics can lower the grade curve. I'd have to say, though, that the "Final" boss for Final Fantasy Tactics Advance was pretty disappointing, especially if you saved up your Totemas like I did and just fried everything to a crisp.

But even that battle pales in comparison to Soulcage in FFIX, although I give him props for being clever. Fighting him head on results in one of the longest, most devastating bosses in the game, but knowing his secret makes him the easiest boss in the game, bar none, and even easier than all random enemies but the base Lvl. 1 Goblins in Evil Forrest.
Fushi
Tonberries.

Oh wait, those aren't a boss. >>

Don't get me wrong, I love the little green things, but they're just so EVIL in battle! O_o

Fine, Seymour. Because he wouldn't stay dead. >_O

Oh, and Vegnagun from X-2 was one huge pussy.
Carnal Malefactor
Necron, unfortunately.

I thought FFIX was a great game, but Necron just came out of nowhere, with little to no background.
The Deceitful Enchantress
Oooh, this is a tough one...Well, from my knowledge of gaming, (which..probably isn't much xD) I would have to say..that many of the extra bosses from the original Final Fantasy were..pretty tough. But overall, I think the Emerald Weapon in Final Fantasy VII was pret-ty tough. happy.gif;;
Pyro_Alchemist
Hojo from Final Fantasy VII when you last battle him near the end of the game. He was increibly easy to defete.

YAAAY!! Another Voltron Fan!!
Long Live Voltron!!! biggrin.gif
Nepharski
QUOTE(Void @ Nov 23 2006, 11:06 PM) [snapback]477366[/snapback]
Necron, unfortunately.

I thought FFIX was a great game, but Necron just came out of nowhere, with little to no background.

Actually, if you listen and pay close attention to some hints and details passed out throughout FFIX, There's more to Necron than being magically pulled out of a hat at the eleventh hour. Since I have nothing better to do than dabble in fictional universes, I've actually found long, drawn-out thesis and explanations for some of the finer details of FFIX's plot and background, specifically of the dying world Terra.

You probably don't care much; I just thought I'd toss that out there.
ed's numbuh 1 fan
uhh....I actually had trouble with the Mandragora bosses in FF12 laugh.gif And they were vegtables ><

but other then that, Seymour because he would'nt stay dead also and because his gravity defing hair breaks the laws of physics. mellow.gif
Kas
Penance is the hardest
chernobylpets
Emerald Dragon.....Final Fantasy Seven.

(All these years later...and I have yet to beat that ONE dragon....*cries* )
Kyros
QUOTE(chernobylpets @ Dec 4 2006, 04:40 AM) [snapback]480821[/snapback]
Emerald Dragon.....Final Fantasy Seven.

(All these years later...and I have yet to beat that ONE dragon....*cries* )

XDDDD you can't beat Emerald Weapon?! All you have to do is make sure none of your people have 9 materia cuz its big attack does 1111 dmg to every character for each materia they have equipped. Another way to kill it is get Cid (with awesome equipment) to high lv, give him 8 mastered counter attack materias, wait for Emerald Weapon to attack him once, win. ^^

In my opinion the worse FF boss ever is Ozma from FFIX. He was such a letdown and a terrible boss. I killed him easy at lv60. My friend killed him at 30 and neither of us used the friendly creature sidequest to do it >.> All you have to do is master the awesome stuff cuz the ap system in that game makes it easier to get the characters to godly abilities faster than in FFT.
Hanozo
I would say Yevon from FFX since like you never die because you always have auto life and also its just a waste of time to fight yevon. Well this is my opinion happy.gif
Reno
QUOTE(Hanozo @ Dec 11 2006, 08:22 AM) [snapback]483289[/snapback]
I would say Yevon from FFX since like you never die because you always have auto life and also its just a waste of time to fight yevon. Well this is my opinion happy.gif

Do you have the celestial weapons??

I think that the hardest are:

1) Penance - FFX
2) Trema - FFX-2
3) Doctor Cid - FFXII
4) This isn't a boss but.... Dual Horn - FFVII Dirge of Cerberus
5) Zeromus - FFXII
Coffee Can
Agreeing with anyone who said Seymour.

He wouldn't just DIE. And when I was on the second battle with him, I couldn't beat him at all. So I used a cheat and pwned him. >_>
Lee_1995
I can only rhink of one guy and thats Sephiroth from FFVII.And then I can't think of anyone else uhhh...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.