Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Maths, Do You Hate It?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
maximeb
popogeejo> I cant delet the post ''^^
zombie
I get bored with the easy stuff and fail the class. At the start of the year i was in a easy maths class then after the first day I asked 2 go in the hard one because I was bored. I am such an idiot. I only got a C but then again I did miss out on a retest that the rest of the class got. If I had that test then I would have had a lot better mark. Just have 2 try harder this term.
trecia
i cant really say that i hate math, i just think they're boring. they're all in numbers. but they can be fun once you get to know it better....
Lucrezia
I really hate maths (why oh why did I take it again wacko.gif )

I don't like my teacher either. She really doesn't explain things very well. And she goes way too fast. We just covered a whole topic (functions) in three days. My brain is dead.
fma lover stef
sure, i like math smile.gif

im pretty good at it so thats why. i'm really good at doing functions and geometry, unfortunatly i suck at doing the easy stuff dry.gif like the things in math that you actually need to know for the real world rolleyes.gif
ScarMySoul
I quite liked AP Calculus when I was in High School.

Scar-San
İ like derivative, integral and matrix etc. Still i cant say i love math very much but i dont hate it either.
yoko0217
Math is my favor subject wub.gif
kojirou
I hate it. But I have to take it because it's a course requirement. Geez.
zombie
I have 10 lessons of maths a week now.
I also have the same teacher 4 the maths that I started off with at the start of the year. (I changed out of it)
If she gives me the same work that she tried to get me to at the start of the year Iím finding a new maths class
kojirou
^ good luck to you on that.

as for me, I have failed entire math subjects a total of 16 times in my whole life. That's why I hate it.
MasterKris
I loath math and yet it's my best subject. And worse, I'm taking Algebra 2 in summer. Yay. And some fun pre-IB Geometry next year. dry.gif
MeLRizA
Hmm.. can't really say I hate it. sometimes I like maths sometimes I don't. So my liking for maths is unsteady..

Last year, I took double maths (E.Maths and Add.Maths)and I really loathe maths to the core -rants-.. I keep failing non-stop for 2 years, until my O'levels where I got As or both (surprisingly)..
This year, I begin to like maths more as it is compulsory subject in college.
Edamame
I positively loathe math. My personal hell would be having to do maths for an eternity. I am awful at maths, but I can deal with statistics. (There is a perfect slipt for math lovers and math haters on the poll. laugh.gif )

worlgirl
I love math I really good at it. biggrin.gif
coydog
I love math so very very very very very very much! It's my second favorite thing in the whole world! biggrin.gif
Roy Jr.
Studying math makes my brain tissue swell-up and rot. sad.gif

I like language subjects better.

Anyway, I'm still in 5th grade so I won't know my final answer yet. tongue.gif

You people make it sound so scary.. huh.gif
Is it really?
Roy Mustard
I love fractions and ALGEBRA!!! I don't really like the volume thing though...
Algebra makes your head explode soemtimes but it's as fun as detective games! smile.gif
Untitled
I actually get good grades thanks to Kumon Asia!
I like math. And ooh!!! Algebra!!!!
(^-^)sammyxeddy
AH WELL WATEVER SOMETIMES YE SOMETIMES NO BUT NOOO! NEVAA I HATE MATH SOMETIMES ITS MAKING ME ILL YEA IM A 5TH GRADER TOO BWAHAHAHA!!!
Lysander
Math for me is fun! Though not easy...definitely fun! laugh.gif

You people make it sound so scary.. huh.gif
Is it really?

No...it's not. They just want to scare you. ph34r.gif

AH WELL WATEVER SOMETIMES YE SOMETIMES NO BUT NOOO! NEVAA I HATE MATH SOMETIMES ITS MAKING ME ILL YEA IM A 5TH GRADER TOO BWAHAHAHA!!!

Have you read the rules yet? You're not supposed to type in all capital letters. smile.gif And please, observe proper grammar. smile.gif
Jo21
I like maths since i am the best in maths in my class... biggrin.gif
000_neji
I try hard to love it but the subject just hates me!!! Even though I spend all my time studying it,I just can't get it right...But it's a very challenging subject for me...
paca
Maths are easy for me ..... so I like them ^^!
Matt Perry
maths.. is it supposed to be math?

I liek math, its just so time consuming and makes no true sense because you could set it all out to not mean anything.
slayeralchemist
I totally hate it! I guess that is because I just suck at it, but anyways Literature is better and way more important than math, good thing is that I am pretty good at literature. tongue.gif
Roy Jr.
Math is harder in high school.. *dies*

I think I'm gonna fail algebra. sad.gif
The other subjects ar excellent especially my Languages and Linguistics. Math is just something I can't understand.
000_neji
Math is really harder in college...all the equations and algebras are revealed...
saponin
i like algebra and maybe a little geometry and trig, but calculus makes me cry. sleep.gif
Sin Of Envy
I hate it.
Teacher treat me like his pet and thinks I enjoy doing math but I hate it!
Popogeejo
Ever since I found out 1 and 0.99999999r were equal I gave up on maths.
Sin Of Envy
I hate it.
Teacher treat me like his pet and thinks I enjoy doing math but I hate it!
Soujirou
I like math, specially geometry
Funderful
I despise math.
I'm good at it if I know what I'm doing, but I can't memorize the instructions 98% of the time.

Long live English and Music! ^^
We don't have Art ;-;
Of course, I usually make that up by doodling pictures of Edward Elric on the inside of my binder during times of boredom.
Mabye that's why I'm so bad at math. tongue.gif
Lee_1995
I'm really good in Math no i'm not...
Envy II
Math is my worst subject. I just really can't do it. It's so confusing... but for once I think I did okay on my math test this morning. XD

I'm going to have to minimalize my amount of math classes in college, they're bad for me. I'm hoping that I can get tested out of them, but I doubt it. sad.gif At least music doesn't require an unbearable amount of math.
Naivete
I can't say I hate it but that doesn't mean I enjoy it sleep.gif
Maths lessons remind me that I haven't eaten recess since they're usually before lunch. xP
Amol
Maths is like the Best subject other than Economics and Physics.

Its only understanding that you need to pull of questions !
Logic and brains can get you out of all types of problems in maths ....

other then that of inverse trigonometry tongue.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
*swears up a storm in 4 different languages*

Math is my Waterloo.

I swear.

All of my subjects are flat-As...

And math is my constant flat tire in my academical road trip... TT
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Mar 31 2007, 03:05 AM) [snapback]523769[/snapback]
*swears up a storm in 4 different languages*

Math is my Waterloo.

Bad analogy. Waterloo only happened once. tongue.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
^ Fine, whatever. It's my weakness, then.
cutie
i dont like it much, but i'm improving a little in maths...
GothGirl
I like math (dodges rotten apples). It's something that I'm good at and I actually think some of the patterns are...*looks around for friends who would never let me hear the end of it if they heard me saying this* really cool. One time in math the teacher showed us a way to solve a problem, went 'isn't that cool', and I answered (forgetting to show disinterest) yeah.' So now I am dubbed the girl who thinks that math is cool huh.gif.
Alchemical
I hate math. I can't get past dividing laugh.gif
Reno
Maths are excellent, geometry is extremely cool, i hate the calculator, so i didn't use it, i love use the brain. It fortifies the mind XD
Indignant Judgment
I do hate maths, especially Geometry (sorry Soujirou) I have a pretty bad Geometry teacher and she teaches way different from our books so I get really confused so I guess I blame her for my hatred wink.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
Behold my powers in mathematics:

1 + 1 = 11!!!!

XD

*sighs* Pathetic...
Nekokitty
Math is my worst subject.
I'm still stuck in Algebra 1.
None of it wants to sink into my head. D:
ゆきえいり
This'll sound ironic, but:
I'm the best at math in my whole school.
I hate it with a passion.
Comprende?
happy.gif
Chiisana
Tee hee heee... It was 70 vs 70 until I vote for "No" tongue.gif
Math is fun, but it really can annoy you a lot when you don't get it >_> Still, I have no reason to hate math smile.gif The only term I hate in math is probability >_< Makes no sense to me!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.