Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Song Hunting
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > FMA Music
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Quistis88
There used to be another "Song Hunting" thread, but it disappeared somewhere, so here's the new one.

If you are looking for a song, but you don't know the name, please give us the one or more of following pieces of information to help us assist you easier:

- Episode the song appears in
- Scene in the episode the song plays in
- What the song sounds like (genre, instruments used, etc.)

Anyone who can help the person requesting for the song name may post. NO DOWNLOAD LINKS ARE PERMITTED.

ALL SUBSEQUENT REQUESTS THAT APPEAR AS NEW TOPICS IN THIS FORUM WILL BE MERGED WITH THIS THREAD.
Le Monkey
Thank you Quissy, ^^

And for anyone looking for songs,, PM me if you know the name of the song as I have all of the songs on my pc if needed by anyone, I wont post links, but I can send them over MSN or send the links directly, if thats ok to do Quiss?

If its not please Edit/delete this post acordingly.
The New Fullmetal Alchemist
Ok, this thread looks a little dusty, but here goes!

Most of the songs I'm looking for from the series are (I hope, I pray...) on the third OST... I'm assuming anything not on that is impossible to get your hands on... Anyway...

Does anyone has an MP3 of "Fullmetal-Spirit" that they can send me? I'll have to find the name of the artist... I'll edit this post and add her (yes, I know it's a her) name in once I do...

@ Le Monkey... may I ask where that quote came from? I'm assuming a fan fic, but it sounds... intriguing... I'd like to read it! haha! laugh.gif
maiden_cross
Does anyone has an MP3 of "Fullmetal-Spirit" that they can send me? I'll have to find the name of the artist... I'll edit this post and add her (yes, I know it's a her) name in once I do...

I have mostly all FMA opening/ending/ song and OST soundtracks, I can send it for you. smile.gif
hikari_alchemist
Does anyone know where I can get an MP3 format of the song "Good!"
maiden_cross
QUOTE(hikari_alchemist @ May 5 2006, 03:13 AM) [snapback]390693[/snapback]

Does anyone know where I can get an MP3 format of the song "Good!"

You have to download it bittorrent, it will take a while.
If you want, I can send it to you rolleyes.gif
Dante R
I'm looking for the song:

Episode 25: Words of Farewell
Opening scene between Roy Mustang and Hughes
A Jazzy song, played on saxophone

I've got the OST 1 and 2 but it is not on it.

Thanks in advance
someperson
anyone got that song link by l arc en ciel? i cant find it at all.
Lord_bathory
anyone know the song in where rose and ed start ballroom dancing (i need it for an amv) thanks
Hypn0tic
QUOTE(Lord_bathory @ May 10 2006, 05:14 PM) [snapback]393499[/snapback]

anyone know the song in where rose and ed start ballroom dancing (i need it for an amv) thanks

if im thinking of the right song its ''Dance'' and is by ''Michiru Oshima, Moscow International Symphonic Orchestra''

hope this helps ^__^

QUOTE(Dante R @ May 7 2006, 07:18 AM) [snapback]391774[/snapback]

Thanks in advance

i think the song your looking for is called ''Regret'' and is by ''Michiru Oshima, Moscow International Symphonic Orchestra''
Dante R

[quote name='Dante R' post='391774' date='May 7 2006, 07:18 AM']

Thanks in advance
[/quote]

i think the song your looking for is called ''Regret'' and is by ''Michiru Oshima, Moscow International Symphonic Orchestra''
[/quote]

Do you know where i could get it (OST? General direction in where it could be)
MeLRizA
QUOTE(someperson @ May 8 2006, 08:01 AM) [snapback]392075[/snapback]

anyone got that song link by l arc en ciel? i cant find it at all.

this what i have..
- New World
- Killing Me
- Invitation to Freedom
- Ready Steady GO
- Link
- Dive to Blue
- other songs in the album "AWAKE"
PS: if you want any of these, please send me a PM and i'll send them over wink.gif

im looking for..
- STAY AWAY *FOUND*
- C'est La Vie
also by L'Arc-en-Ciel..
paca

I am lookin for the text transletion for Radio DJCD Hagaren Housoukyoku ..... has anyone know where to find them ????
chemist
suki da yo "naita"
xplayman
Does anyone know the name of that song they played in the Final Episode. It had a violin playing throughout the entire song. It was also used in some Full Metal Alchemist Commercials on [adult swim].
Chizu
Hey

I'm looking for the song in the 2nd game Curse of the crimson elixer
The song that played on the credits Wishing by Naoko Mori
paca
Hi!!

here goes a place were you can download nearly most of the cd's click on me

Other thing:

I'm looking for any of this following cd's
( to download). Is there a site where I can find the text of them????

Fullmetal Alchemist Drama CD Itsuwari no Hikari Shinjitsu no Kage
Fullmetal Alchemist Drama CD Ogtare of the Mist Part 1
Fullmetal Alchemist Drama CD Ogtare of the Mist Part 2
Fullmetal Alchemist Drama CD Sareki no Daichi
Fullmetal Alchemist Drama CD The Crown Jewel of Heaven Part 1
Fullmetal Alchemist Drama CD The Crown Jewel of Heaven Part 2
Fullmetal Alchemist Drama CD The Scars of the Unforgiven

jajjajaja, they are a lot O__o
hans_moleman89
ive been looking for this song in this amv. its brothers sung by Vic Mignogna and i cant seem to find it anywhere other than in some amv's. any help as to where to find it or where i can download it, would be greatly appreciated. thanks a bunch!!
paca
QUOTE(hans_moleman89 @ Jun 3 2006, 03:41 PM) [snapback]405373[/snapback]

ive been looking for this song in this amv. its brothers sung by Vic Mignogna and i cant seem to find it anywhere other than in some amv's. any help as to where to find it or where i can download it, would be greatly appreciated. thanks a bunch!!

i'm not sure but look here
hans_moleman89
QUOTE(hans_moleman89 @ Jun 3 2006, 10:41 AM) [snapback]405373[/snapback]

thanks for the link, but ive already checked there and they dont seem to have it..
paca
QUOTE(hans_moleman89 @ Jun 3 2006, 04:06 PM) [snapback]405386[/snapback]

thanks for the link, but ive already checked there and they dont seem to have it..

ok.
do you know where to find the cd dramas???? maybe while you were/are looking for the song you find a cd drama????? I look in that page that i write but all the adresses to the cd dramas are down TT_____TT

my post 100!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif
SuitonAlchemist
uhmm... guys.. a huge hughes fan here... got any place where i could dowload his song file?
MeLRizA
^I remembered I searched the Hagaren album under google.. I think it was the 4th link.. a torrent file.. I have downloaded all the songs, I can send those that you want over if you want me to.. smile.gif

I am hunting for C'Est La Vie by L'Arc-en-Ciel.. Its one of the older songs, if anyone has it please PM me.. Thank you biggrin.gif
paca
QUOTE(SuitonAlchemist @ Jun 4 2006, 04:05 PM) [snapback]405869[/snapback]

uhmm... guys.. a huge hughes fan here... got any place where i could dowload his song file?

you can download it here or here.

Freya_Elric
hello need some help here i'm an alphonse huge fan

where i could dowload his song for my mp4?
MeLRizA
I'm looking for Ruroini Kenshin Heart of Sword.. It took me hours to download 2% of the song from LimeWire..
Shiru
Im looking for just the openings and closing songs. i can't get from this site and i can't find them.

uhh first opening and closing
paca
QUOTE(freya-chan @ Jun 6 2006, 09:32 AM) [snapback]406952[/snapback]

hello need some help here i'm an alphonse huge fan

where i could dowload his song for my mp4?

alphonse songs can be find here or you can download song by song here. In the second one you will find the song file ( like in the first) and a few more songs singed by al ( and others)

QUOTE(Shiru @ Jun 6 2006, 10:57 AM) [snapback]406968[/snapback]

Im looking for just the openings and closing songs. i can't get from this site and i can't find them.

uhh first opening and closing

go to this page

QUOTE(MeLRizA @ Jun 6 2006, 10:08 AM) [snapback]406959[/snapback]

I'm looking for Ruroini Kenshin Heart of Sword.. It took me hours to download 2% of the song from LimeWire..

I have got that song ( is good! biggrin.gif ). I can't remember just now where i have seen it, Sorry. (haven't you had to post that somewhere else blink.gif ).
Shiru
ty very much ^^
windxalchemist

I have the file. Erm. I don't remember where to download it. I can do a P2P on aim or something,but I don't remember where I got. dammit! Err. Well, email me for further notice. Or I'll email you. I'm really trying to remember where I got it... AGH.
windxalchemist= a victim of short term memory

-windxalchemist

EDIT~
I FOUND IT ~ YAY~
*still suffers from short term memory*
Freya_Elric
thank you very much ^^
paca
I'm looking for a non-music track.... the cds drama. Anyone who know where to get them????
SuitonAlchemist
/omg thankz guyz! im really sorry i didnt get to thank you earlier..i had to cut off my daily dose of surfing.. schools already started here... anyway..thanx!
paca
your welcome biggrin.gif
Edowado-Kun
Ready Steady Go and Rewrite please.Been looking for ages!! smile.gif
paca
@luv4Ed: you can go to kaitou_marina livejournal page. I post a link to that page in this conversation "june 6" Is't a post with 3 links, click in the last one. smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif In the firts one you can also find them. But I prefer the last (cause you can download song by song) biggrin.gif
FMA4ever
I'm looking for the drama's too.

It seems that a lot of people are looking for those.

QUOTE(Lord_bathory @ May 10 2006, 05:14 PM)

if im thinking of the right song its ''Dance'' and is by ''Michiru Oshima, Moscow International Symphonic Orchestra''

hope this helps ^__^

QUOTE(Dante R @ May 7 2006, 07:18 AM)

Thanks in advance

I couldn't find either of these songs! dry.gif Someone wanna help me?
paca
I have found de drama cd *happy moment* biggrin.gif

@FMA4ever: haven't you look for that songs at livejournal?????
If they can be found in the Ost I know where to download them smile.gif Just tell me.
FMA4ever
paca: OMG, where did you find the drama cd? ohmy.gif I couldn't find any anywhere!
paca
Cd dramas
samueljackson1
I was watching some episodes of full metal and i heard some music that i really liked. I was wondering if anyone could help me with the titles of the songs.

1. the first song was in episode 25, at the start of the episode when roy and hughes are talking, it has a harmonica tune to it.

2.the second one plays during hughes funeral.

3. The third song i'm looking for is a piece that played at the end of episode 34 during the little clip which shows what's going to happen in the next episode. the song sounded like a sort of church-monkish choir.

oh, and can someone also tell me where i could download them.
paca
@samueljackson1: the song are sure in some OST.

you can download them here:
ost's
FMA4ever
No! I found a REALLY good site! It's awesome!!!! CLICK HERE Just scroll down to Fullmetal Alchemist! They have every OST (except Dramas sad.gif )
They also have alot of others. Check it out! biggrin.gif
paca
@FMA4ever: oH ! I know that site (it's good). Hey! go to that page (for the cd dramas) there's a new one !!
FMA4ever
paca: Yeah I saw that they had another, but for some reason it's taking forever for me to load it! sleep.gif Do you know any other way I could get those CD's?

When I load it says 1% 32 minutes remaining!
paca
@FMA4ever: how strange blink.gif . I downloaded them without problem unsure.gif . And , I'm afraid there is no other way ( well. you can buy them huh.gif ), but to download there isn't other place.... maybe you can torrent them
Krissy Aidens
Does anybody have the lyrics for the Russian verson of Brothers? I really want them...
paca
QUOTE(Krissy Aidens @ Jun 25 2006, 07:48 PM) [snapback]416309[/snapback]

Does anybody have the lyrics for the Russian verson of Brothers? I really want them...

here_music
there are lot of "brothers" versions

here_lyrics
Krissy Aidens
^__^ THank you very much!
Higusuri-chan
I know technically its not a fma song
but does anyone have lost generation by yellow generation?
i have

Kesenai tsumi (original and instrumental and raw breath)
Beyond the gate
and a few off the ost
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.