Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Song Hunting
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > FMA Music
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Kusano_Akira
Hello!

I'm looking for an epic song... I don't know if it's from the OST... but here goes:

Episode 51... last song, where Alphonse states Equivalent Exchange to be a 'promise between me and my brother'.. 'that one day we'll see eachother again'. Both of them: Ed and Al are on trains from Munich and Amestris raising their arm up to the sky... awesome awesome song.

What is it?

Thanks!

smile.gif
Bill Iron
Hello everybody!
sorry for my awful english i'm a bit out of use it wink.gif
so my problem is a maybe easy one, but i'm tired now and I can't read trough all these comments. I want only ONE direct song, cause i've got al the three OST-s and I cannot find it on anyone (maybe on the second there is a similar called "Kodoku") so it is the song played in the 25th episode. it starts when Roy Mustang stands above Hughes' grave and he said "it started raining" -cause he's crying. and this song continues on the dialoge between Ed,Al and Winry on the train en route to Rush Valley Eating Glacier's pie. I cannot find this exact song on any torrent site or anywhere...if someone could help me with a link or with sending my e-mail a file I will be the happiest person in my life wink.gif
if i can be helped I welcome your helps smile.gif
(p.s.: and if someone has got the song...and if it's easy and don't break this topic's rules here's my e-mail adress:
vassbalu@gmail.com
Many thanks)
All hail to the Elrics and let us make them a new Philosopher's Stone (or maybe don't) smile.gif
Bill\Fafnir
NeverLookBackSamurai
Er, I'm having a hard time trying to find the piano song near the end of episode 25. It starts just before Roy starts crying, and ends just after Edward sees Hughes waving to him from the train platform. It sounds like an elaborated version of "Brothers" or "Kodoku" on the piano, but it isn't either of those songs. It isn't "Tsuisou" or any of the other related Brat'ya tracks on any of the three anime OST's, so I'm confused.

If, for whatever reason, you cannot reach me on the forum, you may reach me at this email address: neverlookbacksamurai@gmail.com

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. happy.gif
Ahhhhh
Hey guys I was wondering if someone could tell me what the song was towards the end of Episode 47, "Seal the Homonculus" Ed is beginning to transform Sloth into ethanol, and thats when the music starts. Much appreciated!
neostigma
Hi guys,
i am writting again cause i haven't had a reply to a thread that others and i have posted.
For those that know full metal alchemist well, the song we are looking for is called " Devotion" but it isn't quite that version.. The version in the OST is evangelical with instruments. The one we are looking for is the exact version where either Scar kills the Alchemists in the beginning OR In episode 21 " The red glow" "Akai Kagayaki" (紅い輝き) around 16 : 30 when scar see's his brother come out with a transmutation circle tattoed on his entire body.

We have been looking for this song for such a long time and wonder if it even exists :'( If any of you could help that would be amazing... AS i said we know the OST name is "Devotion" from OST3 if i remember and is just under 1:30 in playtime. But we are looking for the evangelical version.
mellulah
Im looking for the name of an intrumental that keeps appearing in Brotherhood. The most recent I've heard it play is right at the end of episode 32. If anyone knows could you let me know and many thanks.
Broken Chouchou
Sorry Mellulah, I know which one you mean, but I don't know what it's called. I don't think you will be able to get your hands on it though until the 2nd OST is realeased, seeing as that's where it will probably be included.

What I am looking for is the name of the song that plays at the very beginning of the first series, and at the very end. Can't seem to find it on youtube among all the other songs from the OST, with different uploaders, and different names in english and japanese, and different versions even. -.-
mellulah
QUOTE (mellulah @ Nov 16 2009, 06:40 AM) *
Im looking for the name of an intrumental that keeps appearing in Brotherhood. The most recent I've heard it play is right at the end of episode 32. If anyone knows could you let me know and many thanks.

Well thank you anyway for the consideration and I'll let you know if I find an answer to your problem.
Hagaren_4ever
Could anyone tell me the name of the song that was playing while Winry was obsessing over Bucceneer's automail in episode 37? Is that Winry's theme?
It's a happy-go-lucky flute peice.
Misty- Nala
QUOTE (Kusano_Akira @ Jun 10 2009, 04:42 AM) *
....I'm looking for an epic song... I don't know if it's from the OST... but here goes:

Episode 51... last song, where Alphonse states Equivalent Exchange to be a 'promise between me and my brother'.. 'that one day we'll see eachother again'. Both of them: Ed and Al are on trains from Munich and Amestris raising their arm up to the sky... awesome awesome song.

What is it?

@Kusano-Akiro: That song you're meaning is Way Home. It's on the first OST and, if I'm right, it also appears on the third OST also.

QUOTE (Ahhhhh @ Sep 20 2009, 02:05 PM) *
Hey guys I was wondering if someone could tell me what the song was towards the end of Episode 47, "Seal the Homonculus" Ed is beginning to transform Sloth into ethanol, and thats when the music starts. Much appreciated!

@Ahhh: I think that music is Brothers song, the name is also Bratja since this one is sung in Russia, it's what is playing in the end of the ep 47

QUOTE (neostigma @ Sep 28 2009, 01:17 PM) *
For those that know full metal alchemist well, the song we are looking for is called " Devotion" but it isn't quite that version.. The version in the OST is evangelical with instruments. The one we are looking for is the exact version where either Scar kills the Alchemists in the beginning OR In episode 21 " The red glow" "Akai Kagayaki" (紅い輝き) around 16 : 30 when scar see's his brother come out with a transmutation circle tattoed on his entire body.

We have been looking for this song for such a long time and wonder if it even exists :'( If any of you could help that would be amazing... AS i said we know the OST name is "Devotion" from OST3 if i remember and is just under 1:30 in playtime. But we are looking for the evangelical version.

@Neostigma: I think that score playing in ep. 21 is Iscbal. At least it sounds like it.
Katya Martin
Looking back to the first anime...
So there's a song I'm looking for. I've found some with the same melody but I could have sworn it was differently orchestrated. The melody's the same melancholic waltz as Keiji and Dante's theme on the OST 2; I just remember one that was a lot like Keiji, but faster and more thinly voiced (i.e. fewer instruments playing at a time). It was either strings or piano. Played a lot when Rose and/or Dante were around. Anyone know what I'm looking for? Or am I imagining things?

EDIT: Never mind, found it (Kaichou).
Broken Chouchou
Anyone know what the song that plays when Al tells Rose about his and Ed's past in episode 3 is called? I think it's also played during or right after they find out about Nina. I think it's a string version of Trisha's lullaby.

(It's a piece from Brotherhood I might add, if that wasn't entirely clear ^^)
bah
So in FMA Brotherhood Ep. 61 at time 14:52, there starts some kind of music with a flute/oboe/something like that.

It sounds like something very familiar to me, but I cannot pinpoint as to what it exactly is.

Does anyone know what I am talking about?

ETA:
This is the piece: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qJ9sY7pE-Q
"Lapis Philosophorum"

The part I am talking about is at time 00:00 and 01:16.

It sounds to me like something that I have heard before.
Hey does anyone know the name of the song that starts at 15:44 of episode 60 of FMA: Brotherhood?

thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.