Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Song Hunting
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > FMA Music
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
joanne45
QUOTE(Kenji @ Feb 28 2007, 03:57 PM) [snapback]510810[/snapback]
Do you mean the 1minute song file of Brothers in piano?
Try Limewire...

I have the piano version , the only I'm looking for is the orchestral version.
Kenji
So you mean the Brat'ja less vocal version... I am having trouble finding that too... sad.gif
Dark Night Alchemist
Does anyone know the name of the song that is playing at the end of episode 37, when Mustang requests that he be sent to the east instead of Armstrong? Archer is all like *glare*
Animemandan
QUOTE(joanne45 @ Feb 28 2007, 03:05 AM) [snapback]510603[/snapback]
Is there any way to find 'Brothers' on instrumental? If so reply me, please.

The name of the orchestral instrumental Bratja is named Tsuisou, found on the 2nd OST.

Edit: Theres another one called Kyoudai on the 3rd OST, maybe more.
Kisara
Anyone know where I can get the song Moments by Ayumi Hamasaki, the theme song for BBI?
Nekokitty
@Kisara:Here in the BBI community: http://community.livejournal.com/blubrdsillusion

They have the long version of it. Hope that helps.
Kenji
QUOTE(Kisara @ Mar 5 2007, 11:52 PM) [snapback]513661[/snapback]
Anyone know where I can get the song Moments by Ayumi Hamasaki, the theme song for BBI?

Not a correct place to post your request though... laugh.gif
This tread, in fact the whole section is for FMA related stuffs only... ^.^
Don't do the same mistake again...

Nekokitty have given you the link you requested... ^.^
Kisara
The link to the song doesn't work. Is there anywhere else I can get it from?

@Kenji: Technically, BBI is FMA related... but you're right. Just give me this song and I'll be good after that biggrin.gif
Nekokitty
@Kisara: It didn't?
The link is on the front page. Click on where it says Themesong.
The one that says BBI opening gives you the videoclip for it.
And it's in a zip folder, so you need a program to unlock it.

Edit: It must have expired. Either that or the computer I'm on is stupid. If all else fails, try limewire. It can be found there too as well.
Or you can try PMing me, I'll reupload it and give you the link for it. = D
Kenji
Maybe you[Kisara] can try imeem...
since Ayumi is damn popular... hahaha

ETA:
found it:
Moments- Ayumi Hamasaki

Hope it helps...and enjoy
Kisara
QUOTE(Kenji @ Mar 7 2007, 03:34 AM) [snapback]514384[/snapback]
ETA:
found it:
Moments- Ayumi Hamasaki

Hope it helps...and enjoy

Uh... how do you download from that site?
Kenji
Apparently that site doesn't support downloads... sorry for my mistake... laugh.gif

My sis will figure it out for you... XD
Tombow
QUOTE(Kisara @ Mar 6 2007, 02:01 PM) [snapback]514191[/snapback]
..Technically, BBI is FMA related...
@Kisara - Technically, I think BBI is as FMA related as Vachi's home made Ed pillow. laugh.gif

BBI is a fan-made game, and futhermore, from what I heard, they used Moments by Ayumi Hamasaki illegally, then sold the game for profit, and got in trouble because of that. >.<

Anyway, please stop asking for the download link for Moments by Ayumi Hamasaki.
I enjoy Pride!Ed fanarts, and I'm also an Ayumi Hamasaki fan! But, Moment is not official FMA theme music. And, I don't want this board to get in trouble (even tho the chances are so minute.) Hence, please do not ask for the download link for the song. ^^

Since you want the song badly, I think you might have better luck by checking out the song at any BBI community or at Ayumi Hamasaki community. Or, check out our BBI thread to see if anyone has it, or you can post on that thread and see if anyone can share it with you. smile.gif
Kenji
OOh.... forgive me for my noobness... ^.^
I never got myself into any FMA related stuffs whether it is official or unofficial... ^.^
I only enjoy the anime, movie and the novel/manga...thats all...
Never played the game...because I doesn't have a PS2 nor a gameboy...

@Kisara Please hang on, my sis is still working on it... ^.^

Link found:
-link removed-
Due to forum rules, link have to be removed. Kisara please check your inbox...

Enjoy! ^.^

<Last edit post at 1946 +8GMT, March 9th>
Kisara
@Kenji: Thanks happy.gif

@Tombow: Sorry. I won't do it again smile.gif
Tombow
@Kenji - Yap, using PM is an excellent idea. happy.gif

@Kisara - I'm glad you found the song!! biggrin.gif
Reta McClain
Ummm... Does anyone of you happen to know what is the name of song used in the beginning of this video? (I know that the latter is Link but I have it already.)
Kisara
@Reta McClain: It's called Link by L'arc ~ en ~ ciel (I think that's the song you're looking for) . I'm not sure where you can download it, but PM me and I can give it to you ^^
Reta McClain
Kisara: No no, I'm not talking about Link. There's some other track. The one that plays the first 20 seconds of that video. I'm trying to make that video in English but I'm lacking that drum-music track. I think it's from movie OST... I know where I can find it, if it is, but I think my computer may die if I try to download the whole OST...
Kisara
Where can you find the whole OST? I'll try to download it, and give you the track (if it's on there, although I've never heard it before...)

Also, I'll search and let you know if I find anything.

EDIT: I found a site where you can download all the songs individually, but now I'm not sure what the song is called. Do you know?
Reta McClain
*laughs* That is what I'm wondering. I don't have a clue what the song is called and I would like to know wink.gif
Kisara
Okay, do you know where in the movie it plays?
Reta McClain
Not a clue... I follow the action and what is said but not music >.< I'm seriously thinking that I should kill this project but I already have all the scenes in right order... Maybe I just should concentrate to my schoolwork...
Kisara
I'll watch the movie tomorrow (It's 9 pm here) and try to figure out if it is actually in the movie and get back to you ASAP if no one else replies, 'kay?
Reta McClain
Thanks, Kisara^^ And hey, we live on the same time zone biggrin.gif You in the south and I in the north^^ Funny...
Kisara
Okay, I searched through the whole movie and came to the conclusion that it's not in there (or maybe I missed it...). So it's probably either a track that was only made for the trailer, or a track that's on one of the other OSTs. I'll still look though.
Reta McClain
Thanks a lot, once again, Kisara. But you don't need to search it if you have something better to do with your time ^^
Kenji
Can someone e-mail me the song "Requiem" by Michiru Oshima?
Song received,

my email: kenji_se3p@yahoo.co.uk

NOTE: DO NOT post download links here, either e-mail me the song in mp3 or wma format or PM me the link...
bladesentinel
i am looking for a song that appeared in Episode 5: the man with the mechanical arm
When ed climbs the roof of the rain for the first time and the music that starts playing then does anyone know what it is?
TheRainbowConnection
I just looked through the OST's, and unless I'm missing a file somewhere, I can't seem to find that exact song.

It does sound like a slightly altered beginning to the song "Pint-Sized Alchemist" from FMA OST 1 (song from the first episode in Lior). Sorry I can't help more.
LegendOfZadeh
~ Ishbal Massacre Music? ~

Hey you guys... whats the Name of the song that play in episode 15 (Ishbal Massacre) when Roy Mustang puts the gun to his head?? Iv been trying to figure it out.
TheRainbowConnection
QUOTE(LegendOfZadeh @ Apr 6 2007, 02:43 AM) [snapback]526238[/snapback]
Hey you guys... whats the Name of the song that play in episode 15 (Ishbal Massacre) when Roy Mustang puts the gun to his head?? Iv been trying to figure it out.

Aha! After much searching, I think I've found it.

FMA Original Soundtrack 3 - 08. Koukai

Hope this helps! (Sorry that I don't know what it means in English)
Tombow
QUOTE(TheRainbowConnection @ Apr 7 2007, 05:44 AM) [snapback]526562[/snapback]

It's "Regret" in English. smile.gif
TheRainbowConnection
QUOTE(Tombow @ Apr 7 2007, 03:12 AM) [snapback]526569[/snapback]
QUOTE(TheRainbowConnection @ Apr 7 2007, 05:44 AM) [snapback]526562[/snapback]

It's "Regret" in English. smile.gif

Thanks, Tombow! (Do you ever sleep? tongue.gif)

*makes a mental note to take Japanese next year*
LegendOfZadeh
thanks guys... you rock.
Mudkipblader
I'm not sure if I should post it here, but I'm looking for the full version of Vic's version of True Light (DN Angel opening). Can anyone help me?
Kisara
^ I think you can find it on the Risembool Rangers site.
Mudkipblader
Thank you. =D
Chyou
If it helps anyone, you can find almost any anime song at Gendou.com
They dont have any of Vic Mignogna's songs though..
suiryuu
Iīm searching for the Piano version of Bratja thatīs played at the very end of episode 25 and halfway during episode 28 (when Ed and Al are remembering the days they spent in the island trying to survive). This specific version isnīt Kodoku.

TheRainbowConnection
QUOTE(suiryuu @ Jun 14 2007, 05:45 PM) [snapback]552459[/snapback]
Iīm searching for the Piano version of Bratja thatīs played at the very end of episode 25 and halfway during episode 28 (when Ed and Al are remembering the days they spent in the island trying to survive). This specific version isnīt Kodoku.

I searched all three OST's (so many times over) and the movie's soundtrack. Couldn't find the exact version, sorry. :/

Good luck on your search.
Amethyst Sunset
I looked through the tracks as well, but there are just some pieces of music that aren't on the OSTs. ^^;;; Sorry.
suiryuu
I have noticed it, but still, thanks for your efforts. Looks like I donīt have any other option than ripping the music from the episodes and try to clean it from the voices and sound effects.
Amaya Hawkeye
anyone know where I can find an MP3 of the harmonica song thats playing in the oh-so-famous flashback of Ishbal that Roy has in Episode 13? I swear its not in the OSTs... I cant find it....
Amethyst Sunset
QUOTE(Amaya Hawkeye @ Jun 21 2007, 12:48 PM) [snapback]554226[/snapback]
anyone know where I can find an MP3 of the harmonica song thats playing in the oh-so-famous flashback of Ishbal that Roy has in Episode 13? I swear its not in the OSTs... I cant find it....

That must be "Regret" from the FMA OST 3. Yes, it is played with a harmonica, and is often played whenever Roy has flashbacks of Ishbal.

I suggest typing in "Galbadia Hotel" into your search engine. wink.gif
sangokikyo
i'm looking for a song please.
episode 31: dante of the deep wood
scene: dante is looking down and messing with something on a table
sound: it sounds like a woman and it sounds like she's saying oh and whoa
Amethyst Sunset
QUOTE(sangokikyo @ Aug 17 2007, 01:53 PM) *
i'm looking for a song please.
episode 31: dante of the deep wood
scene: dante is looking down and messing with something on a table
sound: it sounds like a woman and it sounds like she's saying oh and whoa

That's the track entitled, "Dante", on the second FMA OST. wink.gif There are quite a few variations of it in the second and third OSTs, sans the vocals.
Emerald Alchemist
Hey, I'm looking for a song.

Episode: 13 - Flame Vs Full Metal
Scene: End scene, with Scar killing what seems to be a State Alchemist (Or military officer)
Genre: It's quite dark music, uses a lot of Synthesizers. It's almost angelic, yet haunting at the same time (Dunno if Angelic is a word I should be using for it, but it's what it feels like I guess)

If anyone could tell me the name of the song, it'd be greatly appreciated.
TheRainbowConnection
QUOTE(Emerald Alchemist @ Aug 25 2007, 04:41 AM) *
Hey, I'm looking for a song.

Episode: 13 - Flame Vs Full Metal
Scene: End scene, with Scar killing what seems to be a State Alchemist (Or military officer)
Genre: It's quite dark music, uses a lot of Synthesizers. It's almost angelic, yet haunting at the same time (Dunno if Angelic is a word I should be using for it, but it's what it feels like I guess)

If anyone could tell me the name of the song, it'd be greatly appreciated.

It's called "Kei", track 5 on the FMA OST 3. Hope that helps. smile.gif
DaisyX
Does anyone know where I can get the MP3 of Rewind by Asian Kung-Fu Generation (I believe it is the opening theme for the last season)?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.