Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Song Hunting
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > FMA Music
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
paca
QUOTE(BlackWing013 @ Aug 13 2006, 10:45 AM) [snapback]432330[/snapback]

hey there, newbie here. anyone has the 2nd version of the Equivalent Exchange theme? the one with louder percussion in it, and has Ed talking instead of Al...

I think I have seen what are you looking for in some place...... rolleyes.gif I will check wink.gif
CSquared288
Yea Im also searching for the song in episode 25, when Hawkeye is talking to Mustang. It sounds kinda of like kyoudai, but a slower piano version.

Merged.
paca
Hi! Well I will check if I found which is the song wink.gif .
Psss, I you should have post this in this topic smile.gif .
So, like I told you I will check which is the song laugh.gif .
Amaya Hawkeye
Does anyone know where I could get a karaoke version of Melissa? Its the one song I cant find a karaoke for. Thanks!
Lysander
Can anyone PM me the song, "rainy day, no thank you"? (I mean the actual song)
paca
QUOTE(Amaya Hawkeye @ Aug 18 2006, 02:40 AM) [snapback]433996[/snapback]

Does anyone know where I could get a karaoke version of Melissa? Its the one song I cant find a karaoke for. Thanks!

go here!! wink.gif
FMA4ever
QUOTE(paca @ Aug 18 2006, 06:21 AM) [snapback]434124[/snapback]

QUOTE(Amaya Hawkeye @ Aug 18 2006, 02:40 AM) [snapback]433996[/snapback]

go here!! wink.gif

Or go here
click here

That's gendou! It's an awesome site, but you have to be a member. (It doesn't take long) You don't have to pay/donate if you don't want to. But just click "Anime Music" and search for Fullmetal Alchemist
Amaya Hawkeye
Thank you so much everyone, for the sites, but neither of them have the karaoke versions of Melissa. Heh, I'm getting ready to do an FMA medley for a school concert. Woot!
FMA4ever
QUOTE(Amaya Hawkeye @ Aug 18 2006, 08:47 PM) [snapback]434337[/snapback]

Thank you so much everyone, for the sites, but neither of them have the karaoke versions of Melissa. Heh, I'm getting ready to do an FMA medley for a school concert. Woot!

Oh that's cool! What song(s)?
Amaya Hawkeye
Tobira No Mukou e, Melissa (if I can find the karaoke of it), Undo, and Kesenai Tsumi. So yeah, still looking for the Melissa karaoke...
Grave_Alchemist
does anyone know where to find FMA music from the movie?

does anyone know where i can find songs by Aly and Aj?
paca
QUOTE(Grave_Alchemist @ Aug 19 2006, 06:55 PM) [snapback]434652[/snapback]

here
and if that doesn't work i can give you other page wink.gif
FMA4ever
QUOTE(Grave_Alchemist @ Aug 19 2006, 04:55 PM) [snapback]434652[/snapback]

does anyone know where i can find songs by Aly and Aj?

You might be able to find Aly and AJ music HERE just search for it.

And you can get the FMA Movie CD HERE
Freya_Elric
Where can i download Moments the op of BBI And the song "last meeting" can you tell me plz
Freshmoon
Id like to know the name of 2 songs and possibly a site where i could get them.

1. Is the song in episode 21 where Ed sees the chimera Nina for the first time and Tucker shows Ed that philosopher stone room.
2. Episode 25. The song playing at the funeral.
FMA4ever
QUOTE(freya-chan @ Aug 20 2006, 05:55 AM) [snapback]434882[/snapback]

Where can i download Moments the op of BBI And the song "last meeting" can you tell me plz

Well you can get Last Meeting HERE I'm not sure about Moments...it might be there with Last Meeting

QUOTE(Freshmoon @ Aug 20 2006, 10:14 AM) [snapback]434924[/snapback]

1. Is the song in episode 21 where Ed sees the chimera Nina for the first time and Tucker shows Ed that philosopher stone room.

1. I'm not sure
2. That's "Regret" (Original Soundrack 3)

You might find the other song in one of to OST's be click on one of the Fullmetal Alchemist OST's HERE Just search around
Kasumi_lvgd
You can find the BBI version of Moments in the LJ BBI community...I don't have the address right now >.<

Moments is originally sung by Ayumi Hamasaki. The Ayumi version should be much easier to find....
Freshmoon
QUOTE(Freshmoon @ Aug 20 2006, 06:14 PM) [snapback]434924[/snapback]

Thanks i found the songs on the site.

1. Taboo
2. Parting
FMA4ever
QUOTE(Kasumi_lvgd @ Aug 20 2006, 11:07 PM) [snapback]435152[/snapback]

You can find the BBI version of Moments in the LJ BBI community...I don't have the address right now >.<

Moments is originally sung by Ayumi Hamasaki. The Ayumi version should be much easier to find....

Yeah I have the Ayumi version so I wasn't sure where to find the other one. You have the BBI version? Can you post the site link?

QUOTE(Freshmoon @ Aug 21 2006, 01:39 PM) [snapback]435320[/snapback]

QUOTE(Freshmoon @ Aug 20 2006, 06:14 PM) [snapback]434924[/snapback]

Thanks i found the songs on the site.

1. Taboo
2. Parting

Oh okay cool! I read to fast and put "Regret" thinking of the wrong song, but right episode! happy.gif Regret is played at the very beginning of Episode 25! I was way off! But regret is a good song, do you have it?
MeLRizA
Does anyone has the song C'est La Vie and VIVID COLORS by L'Arc-en-Ciel? I've been searching for sometime now.. sad.gif

Please mail me if you have it..
paca
QUOTE(MeLRizA @ Aug 22 2006, 07:13 AM) [snapback]435635[/snapback]

Does anyone has the song C'est La Vie and VIVID COLORS by L'Arc-en-Ciel? I've been searching for sometime now.. sad.gif

Please mail me if you have it..

here there are songs of L'Arc-en-Ciel.
Bluewish
Anyone have any clue to where I can find this song: "Kelas (Let's Dance)"
I mean like I need help finding a site that has it where I can download it without paying for it.
So if anyone knows! Please tell me where you can get it.
onbu
[font=Verdana][size=3]

Um, hi, there is this song that i have been searching for so long...
It appeared in episode 51 and it's kinda like an opera song.
It appears in the end when Alphonse is found as a 10 year old boy.
Anyone can help me?
Thanks a lot!
paca
QUOTE(onbu @ Aug 31 2006, 11:11 AM) [snapback]439420[/snapback]

[font=Verdana][size=3]

Um, hi, there is this song that i have been searching for so long...
It appeared in episode 51 and it's kinda like an opera song.
It appears in the end when Alphonse is found as a 10 year old boy.
Anyone can help me?
Thanks a lot!

It's surely in the OST number 3 smile.gif .... (I don't know the "name" of it) You can find it :
here
or maybe here
wink.gif
Roy Mustard
Does anyone know where too get This song?
I mean, like media player download, whatever. And does nayone know the name of this song?
paca
QUOTE(Roy Mustard @ Sep 1 2006, 09:05 AM) [snapback]439803[/snapback]

Does anyone know where too get This song?
I mean, like media player download, whatever. And does nayone know the name of this song?

I don't know if this help you; but in that page someone says that is from an anime called "Keroro"...
owa
In Episode 48, when Edward turn the Homoculus to ethnol is the music that was played.

It sound very angelic with vocal.

I want to know the name of the music.
FMA4ever
QUOTE(owa @ Sep 1 2006, 03:09 PM) [snapback]439936[/snapback]

In Episode 48, when Edward turn the Homoculus to ethnol is the music that was played.

Well, I'm not exactly sure what song you're talking about. But the song I heard in 48 was called "Remnants" and it didn't have vocals.
owa
QUOTE(FMA4ever @ Sep 1 2006, 10:24 PM) [snapback]440233[/snapback]

QUOTE(owa @ Sep 1 2006, 03:09 PM) [snapback]439936[/snapback]

Well, I'm not exactly sure what song you're talking about. But the song I heard in 48 was called "Remnants" and it didn't have vocals.

Are you sure there is no vocal? Maybe it was at the end of episode 47. He was turning Sloth to ethnol. It was during that the music played.
Do you know the composer of the song?
miracle_flame_alchemist147
QUOTE(ŠThe Flame Alchemist Song by Roy Mustang)
You love boobies, I love sexy legs~

ahhhhhhhhh!!! what song is this can you please tell me the title!??

I found a site where they have nearly all the hagaren character song files songs
paca
QUOTE(miracle_flame_alchemist147 @ Sep 7 2006, 10:17 AM) [snapback]442890[/snapback]

QUOTE(ŠThe Flame Alchemist Song by Roy Mustang)
You love boobies, I love sexy legs~

ahhhhhhhhh!!! what song is this can you please tell me the title!??

I found a site where they have nearly all the hagaren character song files songs

That is a part of a lyric "written" by Roy. It only appears written in a tanobook (it's not in a CD).

Here is the lyric:
[attachmentid=6903]
owa
Nevermind it was Episode 47 with the song I'm looking for. When Ed turn Sloth in ethanol. It was during the part is the song played.

Can anyone tell me what song is that?
FMA4ever
QUOTE(owa @ Sep 7 2006, 01:24 PM) [snapback]442934[/snapback]

Nevermind it was Episode 47 with the song I'm looking for. When Ed turn Sloth in ethanol. It was during the part is the song played.

Okay well that song is called "Brothers". It's in Russian so yeah......I rewatched it and I'm 100% positive that that's the song you're talking about.
owa
QUOTE(FMA4ever @ Sep 7 2006, 06:48 PM) [snapback]443140[/snapback]

Okay well that song is called "Brothers". It's in Russian so yeah......I rewatched it and I'm 100% positive that that's the song you're talking about.

Thanks you so much. Sorry about before on the episode 48. Got kind of confused. Thanks again.
FMA4ever
QUOTE(owa @ Sep 8 2006, 12:47 PM) [snapback]443480[/snapback]

QUOTE(FMA4ever @ Sep 7 2006, 06:48 PM) [snapback]443140[/snapback]

Thanks you so much. Sorry about before on the episode 48. Got kind of confused. Thanks again.

No problem! Don't worry about it, I'm glad to help! biggrin.gif
Dash_125
Can anyone either tell me the japanese name of Parting (the one playing during Hughes' funeral) or give me a link for dwnlding, 'cause I can't find it anywhere under that name. unsure.gif
FMA4ever
QUOTE(Dash_125 @ Sep 12 2006, 09:54 PM) [snapback]445822[/snapback]

Can anyone either tell me the japanese name of Parting (the one playing during Hughes' funeral) or give me a link for dwnlding, 'cause I can't find it anywhere under that name. unsure.gif

I think you're talking about "Sorrow" and you can find it at this site CLICK HERE Just search under "F" and find the Fullmetal Alchemist OST 3
Jato
Someone may have asked this but does anyone have an MP3 of Ready Steady GO?
paca
QUOTE(Jato @ Sep 13 2006, 07:18 PM) [snapback]446037[/snapback]

go here wink.gif
Elora
Um.
Do any of you possibly know where I could find Kenas(Let's Dance) from the Conquerer of Shamballa soundtrack?
(I THINK Kenas is the name, not sure.) sleep.gif
Keoni
QUOTE(Elora @ Sep 13 2006, 08:50 PM) [snapback]446167[/snapback]

Um.
Do any of you possibly know where I could find Kenas(Let's Dance) from the Conquerer of Shamballa soundtrack?
(I THINK Kenas is the name, not sure.) sleep.gif

It's Kelas happy.gif
You might want to try this -> Click me!
No. 6 for the vocal one, no. 46 for the instrumental version.
Jato
QUOTE(paca @ Sep 13 2006, 09:12 PM) [snapback]446107[/snapback]

QUOTE(Jato @ Sep 13 2006, 07:18 PM) [snapback]446037[/snapback]

go here wink.gif

thx a bunch
Scandi
Hi, I'm new here laugh.gif

I was just wondering if anyone could help me out with identifying the wonderful orchestral piece that was played during the very last scene of the last episode of FMA (Episode 51).

*SPOILER*
It starts when Ed is on the train and ended when both brothers reached out their hands towards the sun.

I'm really desperate to know the name of this piece. sad.gif And I cant seem to find it anywhere...

Thank you for the help! smile.gif
FMA4ever
QUOTE(Scandi @ Sep 18 2006, 05:40 AM) [snapback]447847[/snapback]

Hi, I'm new here laugh.gif

I was just wondering if anyone could help me out with identifying the wonderful orchestral piece that was played during the very last scene of the last episode of FMA (Episode 51).

*SPOILER*
It starts when Ed is on the train and ended when both brothers reached out their hands towards the sun.

I'm really desperate to know the name of this piece. sad.gif And I cant seem to find it anywhere...

Thank you for the help! smile.gif

I'll find out! *goes to watch episode* happy.gif
Oh I know what you're talking about! The song is called "Crossroads" (Original Soundtrack 3)
Scandi
Thank you FMA4ever!

However, do you know what is the Japanese name for that piece? Also, I can't seem to find it anywhere on the 3rd OST sad.gif
Envy lover!
If anyone needs any songs fma I just downloaded the last song and now I have all of them.
So tell me if you need a song.
Give me your e-mail and I'll send it to you.
paca
QUOTE(Envy lover! @ Sep 19 2006, 08:54 PM) [snapback]448501[/snapback]

If anyone needs any songs fma I just downloaded the last song and now I have all of them.
So tell me if you need a song.
Give me your e-mail and I'll send it to you.

have you got the cd dramas????
FMA4ever
QUOTE(Scandi @ Sep 18 2006, 07:40 PM) [snapback]448086[/snapback]

Thank you FMA4ever!

However, do you know what is the Japanese name for that piece? Also, I can't seem to find it anywhere on the 3rd OST sad.gif

Search for the FMA OST 3 under THIS site. Look under "F" and look for the 3rd OST
Scandi
Thank you!
FMA4ever
QUOTE(Scandi @ Sep 20 2006, 02:40 AM) [snapback]448685[/snapback]

Thank you!

No problem! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.