Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Most Addictive Game Ever
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Game
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Lone Wolf
I've put sooo many hours into Super Mario Sunshine it's rediculous....
Fayth Prophecy
FFx International. Way better than the US version. -I already have 300+ hours on it.-
envy15
Fma The Brocken Angel. I can't get pased fighting all those damn chimeras. dry.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
Harvest Moon hands down ^^;;
Le Monkey
*Currently*

EVE Online

or

The

One

And

Only

Guild Wars!
elalquimistafilosofal
FF XI
Ice Blizzard
Call of duty 2 Online and uhh....Animal crossin wild world smile.gif
Le Monkey
QUOTE(elalquimistafilosofal @ May 15 2006, 07:05 PM) [snapback]395902[/snapback]

FF XI

No offence, but that game sucked hard.. ohmy.gif
Fullmini Alchemist
QUOTE(Ice Blizzard @ May 17 2006, 09:54 PM) [snapback]396871[/snapback]

Call of duty 2 Online and uhh....Animal crossin wild world smile.gif

Yay! A wild world fan! I play that alot too!
elalquimistafilosofal
QUOTE(Le Monkey @ May 18 2006, 03:34 PM) [snapback]397258[/snapback]

QUOTE(elalquimistafilosofal @ May 15 2006, 07:05 PM) [snapback]395902[/snapback]

FF XI

no pass the game is easy, but find every treasure and pass with the 100% is hard, like every FF
asunder
QUOTE(elalquimistafilosofal @ May 18 2006, 04:50 PM) [snapback]397363[/snapback]

FF XI

no pass the game is easy, but find every treasure and pass with the 100% is hard, like every FF

not like every final fantasy.
FF2j was an exercise in futilty.
FF Mystic Quest was so easy, I think a 5 year old could beat it.
elalquimistafilosofal
QUOTE(asu @ May 18 2006, 07:43 PM) [snapback]397417[/snapback]

QUOTE(elalquimistafilosofal @ May 18 2006, 04:50 PM) [snapback]397363[/snapback]

FF XI

but...every FF is hard in some way...FF2 i like it
asunder
QUOTE(elalquimistafilosofal @ May 18 2006, 06:12 PM) [snapback]397448[/snapback]

QUOTE(asu @ May 18 2006, 07:43 PM) [snapback]397417[/snapback]

but...every FF is hard in some way...FF2 i like it

Not mystic quest...there was nothing really hard/difficult about that,
FF2j was ridicuously hard....

if you attack someone with a weapon your intelligence goes down but your strength goes up.
if you attack someone with magic your intelligence goes up but your strength goes down.

that's how you level your stats....no sort of overall level up. it's based on the number of times you either cast a spell or attack with a weapon....so damn annoying. I stopped 3/4 of the way through that game.
Fullmini Alchemist
QUOTE(ed's numbuh 1 fan @ May 15 2006, 10:09 PM) [snapback]395853[/snapback]

Harvest Moon hands down ^^;;

Oh yeah, I spend many hours playing those. I've been playing magical melody alot now.
elalquimistafilosofal
devil may cry 2
MeLRizA
Gunbound.. I know its a lame game but I don't know why I got so addicted to this game like a MAD COW 2 years ago.. But I stopped playing now..
Ice Blizzard
QUOTE(MeLRizA @ May 20 2006, 11:50 AM) [snapback]398152[/snapback]

Gunbound.. I know its a lame game but I don't know why I got so addicted to this game like a MAD COW 2 years ago.. But I stopped playing now..

Gunbound is almost the same as maplestory or rakion...You'll glue yourself to the computer playing them for hours
chemist
FMA biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
game
ElricAlchemist
Blazing angels, its the only air combat game GOOD on xbox.
Ice Blizzard
Call of duty online tongue.gif
gerkinman
battle field 2 i play it to much arghhhhh and final fantasy rox
madmanfrommarZ
QUOTE(ed's numbuh 1 fan @ Apr 13 2006, 10:07 PM) [snapback]380435[/snapback]

my most addictive games...

just about all FF's

Super Smash Bro. melee

Tomb Raider: legend

Animal Crossing

Harvest Moon

and the Sims ^^;

i love harvest moon!
hmm, crystal cronicles is addictiong, i couldnt stop until i beat the game... unfortunatlly, the power went out at my friends house tongue.gif
Miriamele
Lots of games I've been addicted to at one point:

Civilization II
Sim City 4
The Sims
Final Fantasy (older ones)
Breath of Fire IV (the fishing part!)

Probably the worst though is Roller Coaster Tycoon, both 1 and 2. I couldn't possibly count how many hours I've spent playing that one.
animegirl357
final fantasy games. i can play those for hours straight!
kojirou
Final Fantasy X for me!

I don't know how, but I got hooked! I can't stop playing until I get to fill up the sphere grid...
wolfy519
New one for me, I just got hooked to WOW (World of Warcraft). That game is so Addicting
Zarpia
Sims, Animal Crossing, Pokemon [gba games]
phoenix dying
I think any game that you have for the first two week can be vey addictive. But then you either loose intrest or move other to another game.
Jaganshi
Everquest was pretty addicting for about three weeks. Then my subscription ran out. .....I may have cried for a bit...but I got over it.
Xkeenz
Most Addicting umm..... have to say grand theft auto SaN AnDrEaS i played that 6 hours straight till i fell asleep tongue.gif:p:p
Knytshade
I had a bejewelled addiction for awhile (on msn games)
_Jelly
My cousin got me into Counter Strike, not really thinking about the fact that I didnt really care about it. But then after a few weeks I just got addicted. But ... I never got a clan... just becasue you're obsessed doesnt mean that you're good at the game... ><
Number48
ROME TOTAL WAR FOREVER! Im also looking forward to be addicted playing MTWII.
kojirou
I also got addicted to Ragnarok Online. biggrin.gif
Miriamele
QUOTE(kojirou @ Jun 10 2006, 11:06 AM) [snapback]409664[/snapback]

I also got addicted to Ragnarok Online. biggrin.gif

Yeah, I was pretty addicted to that one for a while too.
Kitsunemaru
I would have to say MAPLESTORY

----
PurePwnage ph34r.gif
ScarMySoul
Right now its FMA Game 1.... I just got it.

Usually when I get a new one I spend hours on it.

Like in FMA Game 2 it took me 3 and half hours to beat that giant gollum.... that looked like a lizard.... damn thing kept killing me.

The one before FMA Game 1 that I played for hours was Tomb Raider Legend. That game was awesome.

cool.gif
Kitty Alchemist
believe or not... Pokemon. Once you play it hard to stop.
Lone Wolf
I finally got my hands on a PS2 and both of the Kingdom Hearts games.... Now I can't stop playing the first game! happy.gif;
Jaganshi
QUOTE(Lone Wolf @ Jun 13 2006, 02:32 PM) [snapback]411337[/snapback]

I finally got my hands on a PS2 and both of the Kingdom Hearts games.... Now I can't stop playing the first game! happy.gif;

Haha, you'll be stuck in front of that PS2 for days.

I actually bought my PS2 for the purpose of playing Kingdom Hearts. happy.gif;
Lone Wolf
^Yup... I got everything on Saturday and I've been playing ever since! (Like you, I only got the PS2 to play the Kingdom Hearts games! happy.gif )
Packy
The most addictive game for me would be RE4 (On my 4th playthrough now), and the games i've never put down so far are DMC1 and Dino Crisis 2 O_o I beat both in 6 hours, and now i'm down to 3 hours for DMC1, and 2 and a half for Dino Crisis 2.
LoMXD
katamari damacy
since there is no actual point to the game, it doesn't reall get boring. and it's fun when you think about sending thousands of innocent people out to space just to make a star.
StrawberryShampoo
Breath of Fire III and IV. I played Iv for nine hours straight once...thank god that they called school of the next day.
FullmetalPikachu
The most addictive game for me would be Fullmetal Alchemist 2
Seven Sins
Most addictive game for me was Soul Calibur 3.
kojirou
Tekken 5. not new, but it's got me hooked.
Votom
The most addictive game I've ever played was Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind. That went on for TWO YEARS!! but now Oblivion is here, and I'm afraid that's going to be the same sad story. :<
22-250
Elder Scrolls:Oblivion, and PGR3 are the most Addictive games I've played.
SpaceCase
why oh why is DDR so fun smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.