Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Most Addictive Game Ever
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Game
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
kojirou
QUOTE(SpaceCase @ Jun 28 2006, 03:33 PM) [snapback]417819[/snapback]

why oh why is DDR so fun smile.gif

I'm guessing that you really have the moves to get addicted to that.. I tried that but I wasn't that coordinated.. Fell over a couple of times.

Warcraft for me! biggrin.gif
Fushi
Two words:

Katamari Damacy

Gotta love them opium trip-ish like games. =)
Fayth Prophecy
Let's see...

-Tekken *all so far*
-Soul Calibur 2
-DMC 3
-Final Fantasy 7
Another-Tragedy
America's Army on pc sucked out my soul for 3 years. Now I work for the Army...ironic.
FMA4ever
QUOTE(SpaceCase @ Jun 28 2006, 05:33 PM) [snapback]417819[/snapback]

why oh why is DDR so fun smile.gif

Love DDR! happy.gif
But I played Kingdom Hearts (1 and 2) for several hours, trying to complete them both 100% biggrin.gif
Vash_the_Gunslinger
When I first got Final Fantasy VII, I played it for eight hours. Last year, Dragon Quest VIII got me hooked for five hours. But I think Super Smash Bros. Melee was when I played for like ten hours or so. I usually play video games every once and a while, but when I buy a new game I just play without food or anything till I get tired of sitting.
kojirou
Hmm.. I think I'm going to add Grand Theft Auto: Vice City here..
BloodLust Wolf
QUOTE(FMA-Freak @ Apr 11 2006, 06:07 PM) [snapback]378696[/snapback]

What the most addictive game you've played? Hmm, mine would be that Toontown game, but regular game would be The 2nd Fullmetal Alchemist game. It was really easy, and I just kept playing all night.

If this is already a topic, please put this one to its grave.

Mine Whould be Resident Evil 4 its full of violence exspecialy when you get your head bit off.
PUKE
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. Sure its not a RPG game, but its really funny. And I get stuck to it for over three hours playing it.
AMAG_Chic
QUOTE(Vash_the_Gunslinger @ Jul 20 2006, 06:13 PM) [snapback]423716[/snapback]

When I first got Final Fantasy VII, I played it for eight hours. Last year, Dragon Quest VIII got me hooked for five hours. But I think Super Smash Bros. Melee was when I played for like ten hours or so. I usually play video games every once and a while, but when I buy a new game I just play without food or anything till I get tired of sitting.

Dragon Quest VIII was an excellent game! I must of played it for hours. Anyways, other games that got me addicted were...

Kingdom Hearts series
Silent Hill series
Final Fantasy series, except for Crystal Chronicles
Burnout series
Drakengard 1 and 2
God of War
Shadow of Collosus
Paper Mario: ATYD
Mario Kart Double Dash and Mario Kart DS
New Super Mario Bro. for the DS
Tetris
Bejeweled
Monopoly (video game)
Radiata Stories
Untold Legends
Grandia III
Resident Evil series
The Legend of Zelda series *can't wait to play TP and PH*
Super Mario Bros. 1,2, and 3
Fable games
Never Winter Nights
Boulder Gates 1 and 2

I'm sure there are more games that I haven't mentioned. tongue.gif
Mike
Bah! There's a Drakengard 2! Dammit Australia take your heads out of the ground!

My most addictive game would be Guild Wars, played for a combined total of 10 months
Aleesha Elric
yay for new updated list

Kingdom Hearts
Devil May Cry 3
Final Fantasy X-2
Enter The Matrix
DDR
Alchemys_shadow
The games i have played the most was ''Paper mario : The thousand year door'' I played it morning til night biggrin.gif until i finally got to the last part...my memory card broke so I did it all again morning til night tongue.gif

And also Sword of mana for GBA absorbed my time for about a month biggrin.gif
Maki-kun

>Radiata Stories (35 Hrs.)
>FFX-2 (50+ Hrs.)
>FFVII (10 Hrs.)
>Suikoden II (20 Hrs.)
>Any horror game...
>Some other games...

~Maki-kun
Longsword
Civilization. Man, I must have played over 2000 hours...

Final Fantasy VII, I never played so long in one sitting (20+h)

Legend of Zelda -Orcarina of Time, I was sooooooooooooo upset that game had to end. It should have gone on forever...
Lone Wolf
Kingdom Hearts & Kingdom Hearts II... I've played both of them for over 100 hours...
anime_manga_fan
Kingdom Hearts series (For KHII, I played for 12 hours without any breaks. I was so wired.)
Packy
Final Fantasy VII - over 70 hours on the one save file i'm still on, and i'm starting up the one before you find Aeris right now...

Though the longest one i've played in one sitting would probably be GTA3 which when I first got it I played for almost 2 days straight with no sleep... Woo!
Untitled
Online game= pFlyff
Gameboy= Golden Sun (Stinking Doom Dragon.. NOT TOUGH AT ALL!)
PSP= Pacman? I never really play my PSP...
CoffeAlchemist
When I got Tales of Symphonia for my GCN, I had beaten the 2 disk game 4times. Over 275 hrs.. Man, was I obsessed that summer.
shallwedance
Most of the Final Fantasy games I get really addicted to.

I can play Mario Baseball for hours and hours. biggrin.gif
Vash_the_Gunslinger
I really got addicted to Devil May Cry 3. I played through it about 6 times now. It's hard as hell.
The Alchemist of Eternity
i was like addicted to god of war when i bought it i couldn't stop playing it
g0rd0
Eh....I'm getting addicted to GTA: San Andreas..........again
Fayth Prophecy
Tekken is pretty addicting, but I'm more addicted to The Sims.
Vash_the_Gunslinger
I starting to get back into Resident Evil 4 more. I stopped playing it because I played through it twice.
Packy
World of Warcraft blink.gif
DantElric
i couldn't stop playing Earthbound. blink.gif
maybe because it wa easy, and kinda funny too (and cute)
i play kiddie games, see.
even Yoshi's Island.

how bout Drummania V on PS2? laugh.gif if only i could get those songs right!
Miss Sweet
I got hooked to Smash Bros. Melee, too, and Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time... I got it when it first came out in the 90's, and I still play it. biggrin.gif

But, you know what the most addicting game ever is? Tetris. XDD!
Vash_the_Gunslinger
I recently played hours of Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker. Trying to complete all side-quests.
DantElric
QUOTE(Miss Sweet @ Aug 31 2006, 09:33 PM) [snapback]439670[/snapback]

!!!! blink.gif you're absolutely right! why didn't i think of that?
Manya
I was playing Morrowind for hours.
Now I 'm playing Oblivion smile.gif
Packy
QUOTE(dantelric @ Aug 31 2006, 11:49 PM) [snapback]439682[/snapback]

You forgot Pac-man too! laugh.gif
Miss Sweet
QUOTE(Pack Lackey @ Sep 1 2006, 10:38 AM) [snapback]439874[/snapback]

QUOTE(dantelric @ Aug 31 2006, 11:49 PM) [snapback]439682[/snapback]

You forgot Pac-man too! laugh.gif

Yea! It's funny how the simplest games are the most addictive... ^^

EDIT: Mario tetris ONLINE!! [shameless plugging] http://newgrounds.com/portal/view/198691 [/shameless plugging]
ScarMySoul
I have a few that are addictive.

Tomb Raider Legend: when I got this game I played it for 6 hours straight. lol and I still wasn't done with it. Rather drawn out but still great none the less.

Samurai Champloo Sidetracked: I've played this game for hours, its a frustrating game, but after you start to beat the harder boss's and such you think you can do anything and keep the game going instead of stopping in frustration lol.

Lord of the Rings The Third Age: This game I love. Its turn based but its hard to put the controller down once you've got it going. A little on the cheesy side with the love triangles and such but still good. The moves that you aquire are neat.
Hanozo
I'm getting do addicted to Trauma Center Under the Knife (I'm struggling to beat the X missions XD)
Matt Perry
^^^ That game truly is addictive. Hard near the end though.

World of Warcraft is a very addictive game in my point of view, a console game that is addictive though is Pokemon and version.
DarkHaze
is there any PC game for Fma thats legal cuss i cant get play station or gameboy or something like that
EDIT i gues this is a stupid question
phoenix dying
Diablo...when you play on battlenet. And if you know how build your character...
The Lightnig Emperor
grand tourismo 3 and 4. i play that game for almost everyday.
joanne45
Three of my favorite and most addictive games are Loco Moco, Katamari I-III, Lego Star Wars II, Mercury and Lumines.
Le Monkey
Fable, I installed that game and started playing it.. then I looked out the window and realised it was a day later.. Oo
also Sid Myers Pirates! is so addictive, XD
The Lightnig Emperor
Rf online.. im getting addicted to it... i cant stop killing other players in sette desert!! its a good online game and the max level is 50!!! once level 50 your unbeatable!! hoyaaa!!!! and battle field 2142!!! even forgot ot eat my lunch sometimes.... Oo
Packy
Right now i'm stuck playing FFXII and Shadow of the Colossus. SOTC i'll stop playing for a bit once I beat the final colossus, and FFXII is just so damn fun that it makes it hard to put it down happy.gif
Zarpia
Animal Crossing
Pokemon
Maple Story
The Lightnig Emperor
maple story im getting a little bit addicted to it. i just download the full game client that took me 9hours....
Untitled
Flyff... >_< I'm extremely addicted!
The Lightnig Emperor
try to play maple story.. its fun and addictive... hehe
Funderful
The Sims 2, And Animal Crossing.

I know.
So boring.

Pretty much every MMORPG out there, too.

;-; Flyff won't download to my computer.
Maple Story, too.
The Lightnig Emperor
maybe somethings wrong on your computer or something? you should be able to download it. huh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.