Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nintendo Characters
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Game
Pages: 1, 2
Kitty Alchemist
Who do you think is the best and explain why you think the character you pick is the best. smile.gif

I like Star Fox because he smart and fast and fly a space ship. biggrin.gif
Kyros
I think this should be reworded to out of smash bros characters instead of nintendo XD
Chibka
Um... my favorite... is Kirby. I just love that little guy... XD
Knil
It's obvious it's Link since he is Nintendo's cash Lon Lon cow( laugh.gif )Link's new Adventure of Twilight Princess will repersent not only the gamecube's final hour but it will also repersent the amazing new things that Nintendo has to come. biggrin.gif cool.gif
Explosive Alchemist
Mario...he made the Nintendo what it is. ph34r.gif
Venus Alchemist
Kirby!
Why isn't he on the list?! sad.gif
Kitty Alchemist
Sorry Kirby fan I forgot to put him on the list when I was making this. I was in a rush at the time.
Venus Alchemist
I just love stealing other characters abilities on SSBM with Kirby. wink.gif
Kitty Alchemist
Me too it make my friend made when I do that.
Lone Wolf
Kitty! I can't believe you left out Bowser! *grins* He's my favorite Nintendo character!
Air Grady
For me it's either Link or Star Fox. I voted Star Fox, though.
Grand Arcanum
QUOTE(Explosive Alchemist @ Apr 11 2006, 04:22 PM) [snapback]378313[/snapback]

Mario...he made the Nintendo what it is. ph34r.gif

same here. mario games paved the way for video gaming
Le Monkey
Roy, from Fire Emblem.. he ruled... XD
Smoke Alchemist
LINK! and of course random other characters I can't think of right now.
Roy-Riz-fan
Mario,but I like Samus too kinda.
Kyros
I think I'd go with Samus cuz she rocks (plus she's hot <3) ^^
Volcanic Alchemist
Link
Kataron
Link is my favorite because i am big fan of zelda games,but i like other Nintendo characters and i think that all of them are original. smile.gif
paca
link!

(I'm weating for twiligth princessssss!!!!)
Zarpia
Link!!! laugh.gif
phoenix dying
QUOTE(Zarpia @ May 24 2006, 02:59 PM) [snapback]400225[/snapback]

Link!!! laugh.gif

link is my top choice, well then it would have to be other characters. Just think back to the classics....
Zarpia
1. Link
2. Mario
3. I don't care XD
Ice Blizzard
Sazuki from Goemon biggrin.gif
Shemsu
Yoshi..defenitely. He kicks butt! tongue.gif
Popogeejo
link wins hard
Aslo the Pikmin and Falco.
Zarpia
^I've seen a better link video with that song.
Emerald Alchemist
QUOTE(Shemsu @ May 25 2006, 08:42 AM) [snapback]400361[/snapback]

Yoshi..defenitely. He kicks butt! tongue.gif

^^ I second that! Yoshi owns all! Plus, he's cute! And he has the coolest cousin names Boshi happy.gif
Silver Wolf
I like Yoshi. I like to eat people and turn them into eggs.
gerkinman
link pwns you all muhahahaha
Lone Wolf
I still think Bowser's the best...
NightyNight
Link is the best.
Kitty Alchemist
QUOTE(Lone Wolf @ May 31 2006, 11:20 PM) [snapback]404279[/snapback]

I still think Bowser's the best...

Bowser is cool too because he can breathe fire. I forgot to put him on the poll sad.gif
Hanozo
Wait is Kirbry a Nintendo Charater. I can't remember. Anyways if Kirby is hes my favorite =)
Juicy Toot
When I saw this thread the first thing that came to mind was Samus Aran. wub.gif

The other characters that are awesome would have to be Kirby and Metaknight. :3
Fushi
QUOTE(Knil)
It's obvious it's Link since he is Nintendo's cash Lon Lon cow( laugh.gif )Link's new Adventure of Twilight Princess will repersent not only the gamecube's final hour but it will also repersent the amazing new things that Nintendo has to come.

Twlight Princess is coming out for the Wii, so it's not the game cube's final hour, it represents Nintendo's next generation. ;3

Anyways, for me....Daisy.

Yeah, you heard me.

She completely PWNS that old hag Peach with her uber cuteness and I believe she's only been kidnapped once.

Although for the record, Peach gets some points too. I don't know many game characters that can handle being kidnapped and raped (yes, Peach was raped, why the hell do you think those koopa kids or whatever they're called keep on calling her 'mom'? Where do you suppose they came from, hmmmmm?) that many times by a tempermental dino-dragon THING and still maintain some shred of dignity, like she can. Sure, Zelda gets kidnapped too but I don't recall any mini Ganons running around. ;P

(But no seriously, Daisy is beyond cute, like a cupcake or something~ X3 She really is my favorite character Nintendo has come up with)
Juicy Toot
Ah!I forgot all about Daisy! ohmy.gif Thanks for mentioning her Fushigi Rockna. :3

Though I have to disagree on Peach getting raped.You know she has a case of reptile fever! wink.gif

You know who else I forgot about?Mrs.Pac man.

Though I'm not sure if Mrs.Pac man is Nintendo's creation...
Vash_the_Gunslinger
Link is the best.
Fushi
QUOTE(Juicy Toot)
Though I have to disagree on Peach getting raped.You know she has a case of reptile fever! wink.gif

Ah, good point.
Hmmm...first time it was rape. Every other time it was just some kinky roleplay.
And Mario will never know the wiser. ;3
Juicy Toot
Methinks toad was in on the coverup! :3

And do you know why the Shy guys never talk?You guessed it!

And you know how they say Yoshi's tongue is just for eating?Well,think again!

Erm I just noticed that...we are turning this into our own little Nintendo gossip thread... >__>'

Waddle Dee is another awesome character!Yet he never gets mentioned... sad.gif
badsymbiote
That's why Smash bros. Melee is so fun. You don't have to pick just one character!
esrz22
Samus or Kirby. Samus wins for now. She has Winry's hair. tongue.gif
Mudkipblader
Pikachu dry.gif
I'm a pokemon fan, Link is just behind him.
Pyro_Alchemist
Link. Defenetly Link. He's a uniqe type of character and, Zelda games are great. smile.gif
Meitantei Conan
Mario
Zarpia
I thought Mario was gonna have more votes...
ed's numbuh 1 fan
Link defiantly happy.gif I like Peach too but she gets annoying somtimes laugh.gif
Razzy
Pikachu rocks! Pikachu will always be my favorite happy.gif. He/she/it is so cute, and he/she/it can destroy anyone with his/her/its thunderbolt.
Mercy_Alchemist94
Zelda... Peach maybe if she's dressed like Daisy... Why didn't they have Daisy?! (She's ten times better then Peach. XP) And if all those characters are taken. PICHU! ^-^
Kitty Alchemist
Wow I thought Mario was going to win but everyone sure like Link. I never played none of his game but I want to play the Twilight Princess. It look awsome because Link turn in to a wolf.
Kyros
Link is really cool, but where's Samus T__T
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.