Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Funny Moments
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2
Sharingan Serpent
I remember this one time when I was with my two friends and we were having fun in the back garden talking about boys and that...

Until there was a noise coming from the other side of the wall, So me and one of my friends went over to a set of two wooden chairs that had a table connecting them together.

So me and my friend both stood on the table and then it fell apart...we kind a broke the table...

We called for Niisan so he came, saw he disaster and went into the garage and came out with this tool kit...but as he was about to begin, we all booked ot and ran out into the drive way...

Eri no yuki
one of them...ok.
"once, I told my sister to b careful when she got out of the shower, cuz the floor was like soapy...but the one who fell down was me!! and she was infront of me so she laughed a lot!!" it was freaky.
experiment#84 : lab 5
Lets see... um, just like the other day, me, my brother, my sister, and my sisters friend were home alone. My sister and her friend were hungry, and in the freezer there was something called "texas toast" (like toast with some cheese on it) and my sisters friend wanted it. On the box it said "ready in 5 min" and my brother said to put it in the microvave for 5 min, becuase my brother said he had done it before. My sister wasn't very sure of this but my stupid brother said he did it before. And then my stupid sisters friend said to put the bread in the microwave for 8min since they were gonna make 2 of them. So then they put it in the microwave for 8min, and then My brother noticed some smoke on the 7th min. So we stoped the microwave. then my sisther told me to get it out, and when I opened the microwave the toast was burnt and so was the plate. Then I got the box and it said "do not microwave and always use common sense". So the whole house smelt burnt and my parents came home and smelt the burnt smell. kind of stupid, my brother and sister are. Always read instructions people!!!
sweety_pie
QUOTE(Chibka @ Apr 25 2006, 08:34 AM) [snapback]385813[/snapback]

Um... my bedroom door used to be broken, so with a simple push, it would open right up... Well, it got fixed, but sometimes I forget that and walk right into my door cause I'm used to pushing it open. happy.gif It's kinda funny, yet annoying.

My dog does kinda that same thing. When you chase her she runs and jumps on the door and it opens right up, but if it's locked and she jumps on it and sorta bounces off. It's really kinda funny. My step father chases her just to see her bounce off.
Sharingan Serpent
There was this one time when me and my two friends were having fun inside the house after school, talking about problems and everything until my friend accidently dropped a duck and it shatter into pieces so me and the other two got glue and stuck it together again, then Mum came in and we all left the room hearling a cracking sound and then mum calmly asked us to come into the Kitchen...

Then there was another time when me and my Niisan broke a piece of a cowboy statue, then a lamp, a vase and a piece of a wall very funny stories but I will tell them another time laugh.gif
Ice1Alchemist
Ok it was Friday the 13th (LOLZ) And i dont believe in superstions so ok i tryed to prove my freinds wronge that nothing would happen to me so i walked under 3 laders and i walked into a pole! lolz and my freinds are all like I TOLD YOU SO! lolz
Sharingan Serpent
QUOTE(Ice_Alcomist @ Jun 20 2006, 03:13 PM) [snapback]414309[/snapback]

Ok it was Friday the 13th (LOLZ) And i dont believe in superstions so ok i tryed to prove my freinds wronge that nothing would happen to me so i walked under 3 laders and i walked into a pole! lolz and my freinds are all like I TOLD YOU SO! lolz

Seriously? blink.gif That's major bad luck...I get it all the time when I broke me mom's mirror, Why do I keep breaking thins especially when my parents are away...
Popogeejo
QUOTE(Greeneyes Alchemist @ Jun 21 2006, 07:08 PM) [snapback]414634[/snapback]

Why do I keep breaking thins especially when my parents are away...

You're just an anarchist. Crazy lass.
Galorfilinde
My math teacher from 3 years ago had a very funny name. His name was 'Konijnenberg' in English that would be 'Rabbit Mountain' or 'Bunny Mountain' laugh.gif So when I was bored in our math class I was drawing a carrot in my book. And suddenly, he was standing behind me! He asked me: 'Why are you drawing a carrot? Does it have something to do with me?' and he looked furious! And I was like: 'Er.. no, I just want to eat a carrot, I'm hungry' It was the worst denial ever. I don't think he ever believed me.
GREEDisGOOD
One day I was over at a friends house. Besides me there were three others there. Now my friend had just gotten an old grenade from a military expo. The explosives were already taken out, but the other two friends there didn't know that. My friend told them that it was real. He pulled out the pin, and they got nervous, but he reminded them that it would only go off if the handle fell off.
Then he accidentally dropped it and the handle did fall off. They screamed ....!! and bolted from the house. Wow, I have never laughed so hard in my life.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.