Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Funny Moments
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2
Sharingan Serpent
Hey my first topic wow laugh.gif

So anyone got a funny moment to share we promise that we won't laugh at anyones misfortune tongue.gif No seriously though we won't
Chibka
Cool! First comment^^

Okay, um.... once my brother spilled a glass of water on the kitchen floor, but when he told me I didn't believe him... (cause he jokes like that all the time) So I went into the kitchen... and lo and behold... I slipped on a water puddle that he didn't clean up and landed on my back. Falling on hard tile hurts.... dry.gif
NeoAsna 2.7
QUOTE(Chibka @ Apr 6 2006, 02:51 AM) [snapback]375023[/snapback]

Cool! First comment^^

Okay, um.... once my brother spilled a glass of water on the kitchen floor, but when he told me I didn't believe him... (cause he jokes like that all the time) So I went into the kitchen... and lo and behold... I slipped on a water puddle that he didn't clean up and landed on my back. Falling on hard tile hurts.... dry.gif

laugh.gif better you listen more carefullly next time...hehe

I was waiting for my friend to pick ME UP at the Bus station while smoking... And then after sometime i suddenly felt my stomach was full with gasses. So i couldnt hold on any longer, theN there it went PROOOOOP! I FARTED! There was some old man walking in front of me, he react like it was somekind of bombs sound or something. I didnt feel ashame about it and lough loudly on the spot while the old man just walk away confusely. laugh.gif There is other funny story too..but im afraid it is for 18+ only. Hehe...Cant post it here. ph34r.gif
Sharingan Serpent
Oh please please tell me I really want to know laugh.gif
NeoAsna 2.7
it is about the misused of drugs..... but not that funny though.. i fear will spoil you all, thats why i dont want to post it. Sorry GreenEyes. wink.gif
Ailuro
Hmm, coulda sworn we already had a thread like this. huh.gif
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Apr 5 2006, 03:15 PM) [snapback]375049[/snapback]

Not in open chat.
NeoAsna 2.7
Hmm, coulda sworn we already had a thread like this

which one?
Sharingan Serpent
QUOTE(NeoAsna 2.7 @ Apr 5 2006, 12:10 PM) [snapback]375043[/snapback]

it is about the misused of drugs..... but not that funny though.. i fear will spoil you all, thats why i dont want to post it. Sorry GreenEyes. wink.gif

Awwww... sad.gif ....hmmm okay...

QUOTE(Ailuro @ Apr 5 2006, 12:15 PM) [snapback]375049[/snapback]

Really? ohmy.gif

I don't know if I told this story but this one time at my best friends birthday we went to his second home which is located across the boarder. Well anyways when me and Antony were getting the kite ready, Vicky and Phillip were going to decide who should fly it...and who better to do the honours than the birthday boy wink.gif

Anyways when my and Antony let the kite go it went into the air, Antony ran away and I said to him

"Don't worry Antony that kite won't hit us..."

And well you can already guess what happened next...
NeoAsna 2.7
QUOTE(Greeneyes Alchemist @ Apr 6 2006, 04:29 AM) [snapback]375098[/snapback]

QUOTE(NeoAsna 2.7 @ Apr 5 2006, 12:10 PM) [snapback]375043[/snapback]

Awwww... sad.gif ....hmmm okay...

QUOTE(Ailuro @ Apr 5 2006, 12:15 PM) [snapback]375049[/snapback]

Really? ohmy.gif

I don't know if I told this story but this one time at my best friends birthday we went to his second home which is located across the boarder. Well anyways when me and Antony were getting the kite ready, Vicky and Phillip were going to decide who should fly it...and who better to do the honours than the birthday boy wink.gif

Anyways when my and Antony let the kite go it went into the air, Antony ran away and I said to him

"Don't worry Antony that kite won't hit us..."

And well you can already guess what happened next...

keh keh keh laugh.gif Loughing out loud!!!! Great momment you have there GreenEye.. biggrin.gif
Cheez_n_ Maeve
Awhile back I was rollerblading to the library with a backpack full of books to return. I had been doing research on renaissance clothing. I forget why, though. Anyways, it was heavy and as I stepped off the curb to cross the intersection right before the library I miscalculated how far i could lean over. My backpack flipped over my head dragging me down face first into what probably looked alot like Inuyasha getting sat. Then I had alot of trouble getting back up because I was laughing so hard. It probably looked really hilarious from an onlooker's point of veiw. Finally, covered in scuffs and blood, I skated to the library all the while laughing.

Beware of yogurt containers. They're sharper than they look.
Chibka
That was a good one!!

Um... yesterday my Mom came home and I didn't notice. Well, I believe I posted this somewhere before, but I hate to be scared... she walked in and yelled "BOO" in my ear really loud... and I jumped literally 2 feet out of the chair I was sitting in and she left laughing... all the while I was hyperventilating... I almost passed out and all my Mom could do was laugh.
Mothers are just as evil as floor tile. dry.gif
Sharingan Serpent

This is great laugh.gif

Okay this one time when me and my friends David and Phillip went to the park to see Dave's treehouse. Dave told me to go and sit on a tree to look out for anyone that's coming so I went and sat up the branch which at the bottom resides a bush of thorns and nettles...

So when someone was coming I was about to whistle until the branch snapped and I plunged down unto the bush of thorns and nettles, then an elderly couple walked by and never noticed that I was stuck...Dave and Phillip ran to my rescue it took me an hour and a half until I got out...

Painful experance
Cheez_n_ Maeve
I get weird injuries. I smashed my finger and it just so happened to land on glass. I cut myself opening a yogurt. And i hurt my tailbone in my sleep.
Sharingan Serpent
Ouch that's painful I bet blink.gif

Anyone else got a funny moment to share? laugh.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
one time i was talking with my friend over YIM and i was being the fangirl that i am rolleyes.gif and i was just sending her some pictures (because she knows nothing of FMA sadly) and one Edo had his shirt off (in episode 17, when he was sparing) and she was like "Whoa! does he have a six-pack?" and i almost died laughing laugh.gif
Sleeping Forest
my lab partner is an idiot, and nobody can get through to her...so when i found out she was an anime otaku, i attempted to get through to her...by explaining the lab in terms of equivalent exchange...but my tacher heard me and now he thinks that i'm the idiot... dry.gif
Sharingan Serpent

(Giggles) I know how that feels...people think that I usually talk a bit of nonscence too... laugh.gif although I'm not accusing you of that ph34r.gif

Anyone else got a funny moment? laugh.gif
Chibka
Oh! This one happened a year ago... I was watching FMA and I went to the kitchen to get a drink and I still wanted to watch it still so I kept my eyes on the T.V. while I was walking. Everything was okay until CRACK! I broke two of my toes walking into the wall. My toes were all bent in one direction... and I couldn't feel them and I wasn't quite sure if they were broken... I was playing with them and trying to put them back into place... until 15 minutes later when the pain sunk in... ouch... sad.gif
marmoura
hey guys
i'm new here but i'm sure that i'll be happy cause i see that you people are nice
anyway my funny moment was when i was a little girl
it was in a school day and the teacher was explaining a leson
i was bored so i decided to write a message to a friend of mine
but the teacher saw me and took the paper and she started yelling at me infront of the hole class
it was so embarrisind
the hole class was laughing at me
and i became red sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif
[attachmentid=5206]
Migchao
QUOTE(marmoura @ Apr 21 2006, 10:39 AM) [snapback]384383[/snapback]

hey guys
i'm new here but i'm sure that i'll be happy cause i see that you people are nice
but the teacher saw me and took the paper and she started yelling at me infront of the hole class
it was so embarrisind
[attachmentid=5206]

Welcome to the site, marmoura! (I dunno what to say...) Well, are you enjoying the site? How old are you? What's your favorite song, color, site, show, animal, etc? What's your personality like? Do you have any brothers or sisters? Anyways, welcome to our site! If you need any help, tell me and I'll be happy to answer back biggrin.gif! Sorry, I love it when new members come because I can meet FMA fans out there! And it seems everyone in your class are MEAN mad.gif !

Another moment is when I was eight and was swinging on our hammock REAL high. A rope snapped, I flew about a foot or two in front of me, rolled two times in the dirt and smushed the flowers, and landed, sitting on my butt thinking, "Wha...?" About a second later, I burst out laughing, suffocating with laughter. I had fulfilled my prancy-fancy young childhood dream and became an acrobat. And you know what? I was covered in dirt laugh.gif !
Sharingan Serpent
Kitty please don't ask so many questions you might scare them and ouch that's gotta hurt laugh.gif ;;

Anyways welcome Marmoura...that must be really embarressing laugh.gif

Anyone else got a funny moment?
marmoura
QUOTE(kittygirl @ Apr 21 2006, 02:22 PM) [snapback]384456[/snapback]

QUOTE(marmoura @ Apr 21 2006, 10:39 AM) [snapback]384383[/snapback]

hey guys
it was so embarrisind
[attachmentid=5206]

Welcome to the site, marmoura! (I dunno what to say...) Well, are you enjoying the site? How old are you? What's your favorite song, color, site, show, animal, etc? What's your personality like? Do you have any brothers or sisters? Anyways, welcome to our site! If you need any help, tell me and I'll be happy to answer back biggrin.gif! Sorry, I love it when new members come because I can meet FMA fans out there! And it seems everyone in your class are MEAN mad.gif !

Another moment is when I was eight and was swinging on our hammock REAL high. A rope snapped, I flew about a foot or two in front of me, rolled two times in the dirt and smushed the flowers, and landed, sitting on my butt thinking, "Wha...?" About a second later, I burst out laughing, suffocating with laughter. I had fulfilled my prancy-fancy young childhood dream and became an acrobat. And you know what? I was covered in dirt laugh.gif !

well thank you guys
you and green eyes
anyway it doesn't make me feel scared if some1 asked me a lot of quetions
don't worry
and anyway i think i'm gonna be okay in this website
and if i need any help i'm shure that i will ask of your help
anyway i don't think i have any funny moment
but if i had
i will tell you about it ofcorse cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif
Sharingan Serpent
^^Well that's good to know happy posting laugh.gif

Need any help just ask a member

Funny moment anyone?
Galorfilinde
I had a funny moment at school last week. I was drawing Pride!Ed from Bluebird's Illusion, and I used an example on my computer as reference. Next to the example was some japanese text. A classmate who saw me drawing said as a joke: 'Do you know what the japanese text says? That the girl you're drawing is actually a boy.' He really thought Edward as Pride was a girl!
Migchao
It didn't hurt.
Oh yeah, I was making macaroni with my friend, and we took the pasta out, rinsed out the water, and poured the pasta into the emptied bowl. So, I'm putting in the cheese and my friend says, "Stop, there's no more cheese in there." So, I take my hand, the one with the packet of dried cheese, and a lot of it got on my friend and on my little sister. He goes like, "Oh, nice job, We coulda used that cheese," while he's wiping it off. My little sister screamed, "GOO GOO GAGAAAAAAAA!!!" (She's one year old and the cutest baby in the world.)
And the same day, I was sticking in the butter to add tastier flavor, and it was glued to the spoon. So I'm shaking the spoon around wildly and my friend is rolling his eyes at me. And then, suddenly, it came off--but not in the bowl! It got on this little mexican thing and my friend is laughing like heck with me, and he takes off the butter and drops it. sleep.gif
I accidentally splashed like three pints of milk into the bowl and me friend's like, "Wow, you really are an idiot." But you know what? It was'nt macaroni and cheese, oh no it was not, it was macaroni soup! The macaroni was practically floating in the milk and cheese and butter. But our luck was good when I found some spare cheese, so we put about three more packs in.
Cheez_n_ Maeve
There were alot of amusing happenings during my trip in Mexico, but there's one that is gross and amusing but not too gross.
Well, as all of us were on our way out of Mexico the drivers decided to try the carpool lane. Only bad thing is that the Koeppans (i think that's how you spell their name ^^;;) had only two people in the car. So I traveled back to their car in the stop/somewhat go traffic. Now as we inched forward ever so slowly, passing all the merchants, Mr. Koeppan hears this strange sound almost like a "pop". He contacts the family behind us inquiring, "Hey, Kellys. Did the Koeppans just run over a pidgeon?"
"Yes. There's blood and feathers all over your tire," they replied.
And then Mr. Hoggan (who was the driver in front of us) replied, "Carne Asada!" Which he had said everytime we passed either a dead animal carcass or unidentified road kill. He then continued, "At least you know this one is fresh."
I don't know. It might be too much of an inside joke, but it sure was funny.
Oh! Welcome Marmoura
marmoura
[font=Comic Sans Ms]
hey again guys
sorry but i want to ask a question
i need some help
can anyone tell me how to put an avatar
i'm a little lost sad.gif
thank you
Popogeejo
It tells you how to get an avatar in the begginers guide to forum decorum.
marmoura
well take it easy on me
you still didn't tell me how to put an avatar
i can't say that you helped me
Sharingan Serpent
^^ Im sended you a message I hope it helps you out Marmoura laugh.gif

Now anyone else have a Funny Moment?
Kitty Alchemist
Last halloween. Me and my friend did a haunted house. There was this girl and she was walking her brother to are house. The boy won't come in because he was scare so he ran back in the car. The boy sister tried to tell him that there nothing here to scare him. My friend came up behind her, scare her and made her ran in to a wall. It was the funniest moment ever.
But the girl wasn't too happy about it
marmoura
thank you so much green eyes
you see now that you helped me sooo much
biggrin.gif thanx
here's another funny moment for me
one day i was shopping with my mom
while i was walking i fell down
and all the people arround me started staring at me like i was some kind of clown who was trying to make them laugh ph34r.gif
Popogeejo
QUOTE(marmoura @ Apr 24 2006, 05:29 PM) [snapback]385424[/snapback]

well take it easy on me
you still didn't tell me how to put an avatar
i can't say that you helped me

I told you where to get the info you wanted,how's thatnot helping?
I'll tell you more now.Don't add pointless pics to your posts.You've attatched that same Ed pic atleast three times now.WHY?

As for funny momenst,my friend slamed int the same glass door twice in one day.that was ammusing...for me atleast.
Sharingan Serpent
Your very much welcome Marmoura laugh.gif

And very good funny moment that's including you too Kitty laugh.gif

Anyone else got a funny moment that they wish to share? laugh.gif
marmoura
mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif look POPO
i love ed
that's why i put his picture every time
if you have a problem don't see the picture
Chibka
You go to "My Controls" and then to "Edit Avatar Settings" and then on to "choose file" or "enter URL". And it should pop up. That's pretty much it.

Um... Sunday my little brother woke me up at 7 am thinking we had school. After jumping up for a split second thinking that he was right, I remembered that it was Sunday and fell painfully out of bed... then I hit him and locked my bedroom door... By then I was awake and when I looked in the mirror and my hair looked like this:
marmoura
nice hair
it's really nice
hahahahahahahaha laugh.gif
just kidding
Chibka
Yeah, but my hair really did look like that. Just one giant fuzzball on top of my head.
marmoura
hehehehe biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
COOL
I'M SURE THAT YOU LOOKED REALLY FUNNY
THESE HAIR MAKE ME LAUGH rolleyes.gif
Chibka
happy.gif
Popogeejo
Chibka,Please don't just post a single smiley.It's basicly spam.

look POPO
i love ed
that's why i put his picture every time
if you have a problem don't see the picture

*sigh*
If you want to show your love of Ed then click "My controls" cick "Edit signature settings" and stick the pic in there.
Sharingan Serpent
I'm kind a helping her with that Popo laugh.gif
Migchao
Once I whammed into a glass door cuz it looked like there was no door since Jennifer's parents have EVERYTHING spotless. I was at a pool party, chased my lil' brother, and I didn't see the door and a kid with like three glasses of orange juice crashed into me as I fell, he dropped the orange juice, and about a minute later I realized I was orange.
Another time, I was running in January. I slipped over a long stick, and a girl behind me crashes into me, then another girl. We all fell and looked like three idiots, I'll bet. The P.E teacher came to see what all the commotion was about. She burst out laughing.
Sharingan Serpent
I remember this one time when I was in P.E. we had to jump over this buck... So when it came to me I'd usually fall off or something and break a bone but that day was very embarrasing because When I was running and jumped over landing unto the buck there was a sudden tare....my trousers ripped and everyone can see my knickers... laugh.gif ;;

So then a girl named Tori lended me a spare pair of shorts one problem though...they were bright shinning red I was so embarresed...you would've thought I was a Christmas Elf... laugh.gif

Anyone else got a Funny moment? laugh.gif
Chibka
Um... my bedroom door used to be broken, so with a simple push, it would open right up... Well, it got fixed, but sometimes I forget that and walk right into my door cause I'm used to pushing it open. happy.gif It's kinda funny, yet annoying.
marmoura
hehe
biggrin.gif
Migchao
About a month ago, my brother and Jennifer got into a fight. So Jennifer started screaming and throwing rocks at him. (They're only 7 years old...EACH.) And Christopher and I are there, laughing, while my little brother is fighting for his life. Then my little brother runs up a tree, crying, and goes on the highest branch that he could possibly manage and Jennifer is still throwig rocks at him. She threw a shoe at him even. blink.gif And then she said, "This ain't working," and went to her house. My little brother made a break for it and Christopher and I are like, "Run!" Well, Jennifer came back out when my little brother got off of the tree and she had a yellow baby piano (you know, the ones that teach a baby the alphabet) and (she was crying now) she was chasing my brother, swinging it wildly around. I went to help him, but they can run fast! A black girl came walking by and we both caught them somehow and my brother was getting beaten up by Jennifer! We grabbed her and my little brother ran home, crying and screaming. Jennifer's parents came out and everything was all handy dandy! But Christopher and I were laughing so much.
ScarMySoul
My cat was sitting on the bathroom counter, and he saw his reflection in the mirror. He thought it was another cat so he crouched, pounced and smacked face first into the mirror.

I thought I was going to die laughing. Why its so funny when cats get hurt, I don't know but that was just funny as shit.

laugh.gif
cornmaster
This is one of those times when you had to be there: In 7th grade there was this kid who NEVER did his homework. The teacher askey why and gave him this lecture. When she walked away, the kid flicked her off and the class just busted up laughing. But the teacher thought we were laughing at her for yelling at Jachob. Then she started laughing and said something like "That's what happens when you don't do your homework!"

In honors language arts (this is 8th grade now) we had this very strict teacher and he was almost never absent, so when he was it went insain. One time we had this sub who was COMPLETE OPPOSITE of him ( he was in the army while she was like a pre-school teacher). Another time we had this Russian sub who is always too busy reading a book or something, so our class decided to start a paper fight laugh.gif. This one kid got the L.A. teacher a Barbie doll as a Christmas present!! In band this shor black kid ran up and kicked this tall white kid who tries to be black right in the nuts-that was the greatest day of my life!!!

and that's all I can think of right now...

Oh yeah!! I saw 2 squirrels fall out of a tree twice biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.