Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Asociation For A Better Fma Ending
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Anime (FMA-1) > FMA Conqueror of Shambala Movie
VnzlaKnight
friends is time to vote for a better FMA ending and a sequel to the movie plis post here and do all we can for a better ending we deserve a better end.
Popogeejo
A nice ending would suck.
I want my characters to work terribly hard and only partly succeed.
I'd have hated it if everyting had ended happly ever after.
VnzlaKnight
Men you have porblems?? waht a class of sadic?? do you like to see persons sufer blink.gif
Popogeejo
Not suffer but I don't see why they should succeed.
Watch the film iif you want a happier ending.
VnzlaKnight
i see the movie and this dont have a god ending they stay in the real world and let their friends in the other world that dont is a good ending but they let some interrogatives that make a hope for they return to the alchemist world.
Popogeejo
[spoiler]OK,I think get what your talking about.
Ed and Al wre happy.Winry was upset but knew she couldn't do anything about Ed and Al so she was ok with that.
Riza got to see Roy be a hero so she was happy.Roy got to be a hero so he was happy.

In the end everyone was happy except Alphonse Heidrych.[/spoiler]
VnzlaKnight
why al cant be happy he is with he brother and he has his body?? im talking about a better ending more "happy" and not to SAD.
asunder
Why can't you respect the ending and move on? It seems pretty selfish actually. FMA isn't public domain, this is in the domain of the respective producers/creators of the anime and manga. Do you really want them to change their vision? Why stop here. We could go and petition for the lord of the rings to be rewritten, you know so that there can be a happier story/ending etc.
Quistis88
I don't like happy endings. I like endings to be realistic. mellow.gif
MonsterEnvy
I didn't particlularly love the ending, but because of how it was pulled off, not the actual substance of it. It didn't seem to explain what was happening well, and the scene at the end with the trains was just... ick. I mean, why does his arm suddenly turn into automail? Yes, artistic vision is find or whatever, but it seemed fast and strange, and there was waaay too much pointless talk about equivalent exchange.
asunder
why stop at the ending?
In my opinion the entire second half of the FMA anime needs to be rewritten and reanimated.
kristin101
QUOTE(VnzlaKnight @ Apr 5 2006, 03:06 PM) [snapback]375082[/snapback]

why al cant be happy he is with he brother and he has his body?? im talking about a better ending more "happy" and not to SAD.

get over it i think that the end is ok the way it is a story like fma cant have a happy end it needs a realistic one tongue.gif
MasterKris
I thought the ending was original. At least better than some other animes. It's good enough. When they made those three OVAs, I thought: "Man, they should really stop making FMA now. It's not worth it anymore."
The OVAs made it even more desperate, it's good enough as it is. Stop the whinning and move on. Every anime has come to a CERTAIN ending.
PUKE
The FMA ending had too much blah-blah-blah. I was disapointed there was so little ass-kicking.
ShinRa
Japanese people love to leave their viewers unsatisfied. It's natural that a great anime like FMA should end like that. I say that the ending's fine as it is. It leaves me completely unsatisfied, so it's great.

Twisted logic, no? Heh.
asunder
QUOTE(ShinRa @ Jun 29 2006, 06:35 AM) [snapback]418025[/snapback]

Japanese people love to leave their viewers unsatisfied. It's natural that a great anime like FMA should end like that. I say that the ending's fine as it is. It leaves me completely unsatisfied, so it's great.

Twisted logic, no? Heh.

There's better anime out there that have satisfying endings.
Synth Alchemist
I think that edward is an armor and alphonse not
Tombow
Why this thread not moved to FMA movie sub-forum?? tongue.gif
TheSnig
I don't think it should have a happy ending but I didn't like the whole thing with having our world beyond the gate, it was too... wierd. Not that I dont like weird endings, but I think the whole point of having the world of the fma characters similar to this world in the early 1900s was that, it would be like an alternate version of this world or existing instead of this world. I think that if they wanted to seperate ed and al from winry and the rest of them, they should have just been killed off, because this is just weird and frustrating. I guess it's ok, tho.

Wow... a lot of typing... blink.gif
Tombow
Ahem...

We have Didn't like the movie ending?? thread and
Your emotions after watching the movie thread, and
FMA ending discussion (movie and series) thread, and bunch of other threads where opinions on the FMA ending can be added in our FMA movie sub-forum and FMA anime forum. smile.gif

Amol
I think the ending is fine.
it cant be everytime that you get a happy ending.
Its fine to be like that.... I think they could have it worse laugh.gif
What if Al was not there with Ed in the end ?
I think after this its good to see that they have been considerate enough to let the brother be together laugh.gif .
Could have been worse !!! ____________________________________________________________________________

QUOTE(Tombow @ Nov 22 2006, 04:05 AM) [snapback]476436[/snapback]
Ahem...

We have Didn't like the movie ending?? thread and
Your emotions after watching the movie thread, and
FMA ending discussion (movie and series) thread, and bunch of other threads where opinions on the FMA ending can be added in our FMA movie sub-forum and FMA anime forum. smile.gif

Yea i guess Tombow is right !
There are too many similar threads !
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.