Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nil's Fma Graphics And Gfx Shop
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Nil-chan
Welcome to my graphics gallery. Here displayed are some of the FMA signatures that i have done for your viewing pleasure. Any comments/help/suggestions are greatly encouraged. It helps me to improve my work and I really appreciate that.

I take requests also, so please, come ask me for anything if you want! And if possible, post your request in this topic instead of PMing me. I tend to finish projects posted here more quickly.

NOTE:
~When you post your request, please tell me the character/image/genre you would like used, and if possible, provide me with an image. Doing so helps me to finish the sig more quickly since i don't have to search for one on my own. I will find one if not provided, so if you can't find a suitable one, don't worry. If the image you provide won't work for the sig/avatar, i will let you know and we'll figure something out.
~If there is something wrong with the sig I made (wrong character, wrong text, spelling error, don't like the image/color/font/ect) Let me know what needs to be changed and/or modified and I will do my best to fix it. Please be specific so I can fix it quickly and efficiently instead of having to redo things over and over again.
~I will only use official picutres, NOT fanart, unless the fanart is yours or you explicit verifyable permission to use the artwork.
~Please people! I am begging you! When you post a request for a graphic, please use correct and coherent english! No chatspeak, and correct punctuation will make the request easier for me to understand. Not to mention it will make me love you forever. I admit, I am biased towards people with good grammar.
Thanks!

Voila, some of my favorite graphics that i have done! (all graphics posted in this post are within legal limits for sigs)
Please, comments, suggestions? If you want to use them, be my guest. I do ask that you give credit. Thankyou!

---

maiden_cross
Those are awesome, will credit you if use happy.gif
ice_alchemist21
omg those are awesome..... your really REALLY good
I am the Only sister Elric
THOES ARE AWESOME! I wish I knew how to do that! laugh.gif
~*~FMA~*~
wow!!nice ...very nice...men like how in the world did you do that? mine suck...mainly because i don't konw how to work the programs where i make them...image ready and photoshop...i have free hand , corel11 some other crap my dad know haw to work them but i don't i'm an air head... tongue.gif that was off the sub. anyways great job!!!!really you must really proud of your self!!!! smile.gif
Anime-Kat2002
I love the one of Envy! Those are so cool and good! Great job!
Nil-chan
*blush* so much praise!! thanks everyone for reviewing. i'll take requests, too.
KiorujiXeroxGurl
Those are all great!! I love em' all! Great job! So you take requests too huh? Here's what I've been thinking.. How bout.. Hughes and Family? I'm Hughes fan too! I hope you can do that! Kay, ctach you up later! X)
Keoni
Wow! those are reallt really good!
The Roy-one was your first?? blink.gif
I'm no good with sigs (*points at bottm of the post) see? dry.gif That is my first...

But yours are really good, go Nil-chan go nil-chan ! (again, the cheerleader routine)
I like the envy-one the background is really quite nice. But I think the others are equally cool.

You take requests? Great! biggrin.gif Could you please make one of Roy with the text I used in mine? Please? (puppy-eyes)
Nil-chan
Wow, two requests already! okay, i'll get to work on those as soon as i get home from school. (no, im not using my tablet and typing on the forums during history... how could you suggest that?)
Keoni
Yeeeej! You're the best! thank you sooo much!
*hugs

Now stop posting and pay attention in class tongue.gif
*just kidding, don't worry wink.gif

i shouldn't talk, I'm always drawing FMA pics during history happy.gif
Nil-chan
Okay, heres the first one: For KiorujiXeroxGurl:

IPB Image
hope you like, it took me forever to find the pics. sorry they didn't fit together so well
I am the Only sister Elric
QUOTE(Nil-chan @ Apr 3 2006, 07:43 PM) [snapback]374050[/snapback]

IPB Image
hope you like, it took me forever to find the pics. sorry they didn't fit together so well

Actully they fit just fine. That is awesome! All of them are!I wish I knew how to do that. sad.gif I'm not good at drawing on the computer even if its making something like that (Wich I can't) ! huh.gif GOOD JOB!
ice_alchemist21
omg that hughes one is so awesome and Kawaii !! since your taking requests, if it's not too much trouble could you make me one with Al in it... more specifically Al in his body .... phuese!! but thats only if you feel up to it ... once again awesome work! ^^
Nil-chan
sure thing, i can. im working on one for Keoni right now, but when im done, i'll have one for you.
MonsterEnvy
Wow, you're really talented. Thanks for the sig!
Nil-chan
Glad to know my stuff is being put to use! btw, heres your reguest, Keoni! hope you like!

IPB Image
KiorujiXeroxGurl
QUOTE(Nil-chan @ Apr 3 2006, 07:43 PM) [snapback]374050[/snapback]

IPB Image

Whoa! That's neat Nil-chan! I really love it!! wub.gif They're fine to me!! I love your artwork!! happy.gif It makes me happy!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you, SOOO much!! biggrin.gif It's really cool and awesome! laugh.gif

P/S: The Roy pic you made for Keoni is cool too! You're totally great!! Love em all!! XD
Keoni
I already told you, but thank you sooo much! (*hugs)
It's really nice! I love it! wub.gif See (*points) I'm using it happy.gif

I like the hughes-one too! They fit together perfectly. Great job. Keep up the excellent work biggrin.gif
Nil-chan
Your very much welcome.... now, i must get to work on ice's request!! While im at it, any one else want something?... and voila!! here you go, ice!

IPB Image
ice_alchemist21
omg omg omg !!! thats so awesome !!!!!!!!!!!! thank you soo much !! yay this so made my day... your awesome !!! ^^
silver bg
geez people...there good but the bg needs work
Nil-chan
do you have any suggestions? i dont mind criticism, but i would apreciate it if you could tell me what i can do to improve it.

btw, you're very welcome, ice_alchemist21. it was fun to make, too.
Keoni
Nice! I like the Alphonse one!

QUOTE(silver bg @ Apr 4 2006, 03:54 PM) [snapback]374542[/snapback]

geez people...there good but the bg needs work

Well, I think mine is really nice and it came out just the way I wanted to. With the background as it is, your not distracted by it, so the pictures and the quote come out better. happy.gif
Nil-chan
Thanks, Keoni. happy.gif
Edsrhimp
These are really awesome, I really like the Alphonse one up there. It looks really really awesome.
KiorujiXeroxGurl
I second agree with Edsrhimp! I love the Al pic! It's beautiful! Urmm.. If I'm not burdening ya, can I have Ed, Al and Winry in a group siggie? Also with Hughes, Havoc, Roy and Riza in a group siggie? That's really a lot of request.. But I hope you can do it for me.. If you can't, then just do one of them only kay? C ya! smile.gif
Nil-chan
sure things can do both ofthem! At least one of them should be up later today.
Nil-chan
here it is!! whoops, double post.. sorry!!
IPB Image
MonsterEnvy
Wow, they're so cute! you're a really great artist/sigmaker.
Nil-chan
hehe, thanks, MonsterENvy. The next request will be up tomorrow. i was working on my new sig and avvy. *points*
Tombow
@Nil-chan - Great collection of graphics!!!!
I'm so glad you opened the sig shop!! happy.gif

KiorujiXeroxGurl
Thanks a bunch Nil-Chan! biggrin.gif You're the greatess!! I LOVE the pic!! Can I take it and make it my siggie pwease??
Nil-chan
@Tombow: oops, i'll do that now... thanks for the heads up!!

@KiorujiXeroxGurl: Sure thing!! You requested it, right? oh, and here's your other one!!
IPB Image
KiorujiXeroxGurl
QUOTE(Nil-chan @ Apr 7 2006, 03:29 AM) [snapback]375492[/snapback]

@KiorujiXeroxGurl: Sure thing!! You requested it, right? oh, and here's your other one!!
IPB Image

Oooh!! ohmy.gif Thank you soo much!! laugh.gif That's wonderful!! happy.gif I'm happy you let me use it! I love this new one too! THANK YOU SOO MUCH AGAIN!! biggrin.gif
Nil-chan
heres one i made for my sisters account here:
IPB Image
silver bg
I notice those are photoshop filters, maybe you could try going beyond thsoe and combining with brushing and such other effects.
yah its clear to me now those are just filters.

try combining some fillers and you might find a good result
Nil-chan
um, no they aren't, i use brushing too, and i combine filters...
silver bg
your current is all filters mellow.gif...and I kinda realized that after I posted....and remember smaller=better
Nil-chan
oh, yeah, my sig is. And i thought you were talking about the envy one. and i like it this size. not all of them are meant to be siggies, and i try to make most of them within the legal boundaries so if someone wants to use them as a sigg they can.
Here's a small one:
IPB Image
Nil-chan
heres a greed one!
IPB Image

oh crap, i double posted, sorry!!
Kenya-chan
Nice Sis but not too nice. considering i was right there when you made it. That kinda takes the magic out of first seeing it. So why do you let me watch you One-chan? I like my Sig alot so thanks! And sham on you for double posting! Tsk tsk!
................ I like to type...... alot..... biggrin.gif
Nil-chan
oh, be quiet Kenya. It's not like you can do any better. And besides, i can always take away your sig and avvy. *evil glare*
jk, i heart you much.
Fayth Prophecy
I just wanna say thank you yet again for the awesomely made sig^^ I love the styles that you use. They differ from one sig to another, one avvy to another, and so on.
Nil-chan
^^ thanks!! heres one more... chibiness!!!
IPB Image
Frozen Ice Alchemist
Maybe I'll get one too~ Do this is if you have time, I'd like a long but thin banner, maybe like size: 426x19? I'm not sure...
And of course, I'd like the banner to be what OUR favourite pairing is; ROYAI~

And could you leave the background blank for me please~
Nil-chan
ok, so, no bg, just characters and text? sure thing.
Keoni
Squeeeee!!

OMG I love the Chibi one! wub.gif "In all his Chibi Glory" LOL
I kinda lost this thread for a while, being moved huh? happy.gif Oh well, found it!
You're multi-talented, you know, great sigs and great fanfic... smile.gif
Fontine_the_crazy_alchemist
Nii-chan your graphics are awesome can i have one of havoc please im a HUGE FAN of his.
Nil-chan
Nii-chan your graphics are awesome can i have one of havoc please im a HUGE FAN of his.

Yeah, sure. I'm gonna do Frozen Ice Alchemist's first since she asked first, but then i'll get to work on yours. happy.gif

Squeeeee!!

OMG I love the Chibi one! "In all his Chibi Glory" LOL
I kinda lost this thread for a while, being moved huh? Oh well, found it!
You're multi-talented, you know, great sigs and great fanfic...

*blushes* so much praise, thank you! im glad you like that one, it made me laugh. Yeah, it got moved. the other thread it was in was for actual drawings, so Tombow had it moved here where it belongs.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.