Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone Want Me To Draw Anything?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
Edsrhimp
Anyone?...

They'll only be sketches though. Sorry.
KiorujiXeroxGurl
Sure! biggrin.gif How bout.. Al and Ed? Any version.. I don't mind.. smile.gif As long I can see them together. It would be best if you put Winry in too! Okay, can't wait to see it! happy.gif

P/S: Neway, cool siggie! tongue.gif
maiden_cross
What about...Lust? biggrin.gif That would be great smile.gif
MonsterEnvy
I could really use a pic of Envy's true form (hopefully colored?) from the manga.
Edsrhimp
QUOTE(MonsterEnvy @ Apr 2 2006, 09:43 AM) [snapback]373217[/snapback]

I could really use a pic of Envy's true form (hopefully colored?) from the manga.

I can try, I haven't really drawn envy, just once, so hopefully it will be satisfying when I'm done.
~*~FMA~*~
i can't draw chibis would you make one of mustang? please? tongue.gif thanks.... ph34r.gif
Edsrhimp
IPB Image

Here you go, sorry I felt like drawing an eye patch P:

I'll get to the rest asap.
~*~FMA~*~
biggrin.gif thanks!!!! biggrin.gif oh! he looks great....how do u do it?u make it look so easy... ph34r.gif i'll take it as b-day present... tongue.gif
Edsrhimp
QUOTE(~*~FMA~*~ @ Apr 2 2006, 08:30 PM) [snapback]373531[/snapback]

biggrin.gif thanks!!!! biggrin.gif oh! he looks great....how do u do it?u make it look so easy... ph34r.gif i'll take it as b-day present... tongue.gif

So it's your birthday is it? Why didn't you say so? *chuckles* I could have done a much better piece, P: I'll try to pitch in a little somthin' somethin' when I have the chance (:. Yeah well it was easy for me except the uniform, I dread drawing it.
KiorujiXeroxGurl
That was good. Totally good! Roy looks really cute and I love it! Yeah, you're always good in drawing ne? Okay then, c ya around..
Galorfilinde
Could you make one of Ed in action? Like, fighting someone? I'd like one of Ed and Roy or Ed and Scar then smile.gif But only Ed is ok too. I hope you have time for it

PS: The roy chibi is great!!
Tombow
@Edsrhimp - That ChibiMustang is so good!! Love it!! smile.gif
You are so talented!!
Could you do Chibi-Riza also??? (When you get the chance.) Thanks!! smile.gif
Keoni
@Edsrhimp
Awww chibiRoy looks adorable! wub.gif I love it. Good job on the uniform too, it's my personal drawing nightmare, but yours turned out really great!

You take requests? That's wonderful.
* jumps around room going: Whooohooo!
You must be really really busy, but, if you have time, I would like one of Roy too. I have no further demands what so ever. ( I wouldn't dare wink.gif ) Just make it the way you want it to.

Kynikos
Nice art x) If you have time could you draw Alfonse Heinrich? Thank you.
I am the Only sister Elric
QUOTE(Kynikos @ Apr 8 2006, 12:03 PM) [snapback]376416[/snapback]

Nice art x) If you have time could you draw Alfonse Heinrich? Thank you.

Yes your art is very cool. I'm actully looking for a request from someone.. I have time to draw a lot of stuff. But I need a picturealong with that persoms request. ^^ That way I have something to look off of so it'll look better.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.