Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Edshrimp's Drawings
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Edsrhimp

My first Full Metal Alchemist fanart ever, of course, I tried to give it my all by obviously trying to mimick the style so hard (The drawing). The coloring was rushed, and I had to add all those janky lights just to cover up a space I never got to draw because I gave the finished picture to a friend of mine that I really missed.

This was my second Full Metal Alchemist fanart, after I watched the first few episodes.

A little doodle done on via Open Canvas 1.1 Networking.

This will never get finished, because I lost the damn picture. Anyway, don't kill me for this, for a friend's birthday, I was making her a doujinshi, but never got around finishing the script. P: Her birthday passed already, so I just bought her a Full Metal Alchemist soundtrack for the movie, and Alphonse paper, and... why am I telling you this?...

Edward going through Auto-mail surgery...*shrug* I'll never finish this...because I don't want to...Twas a doodle done in English class.

Inspired by the last episode. This is just half of the whole picture, I don't want to show it to any of you because this picture was a complete rush job, except half of this picture. So what the hey.

Click to view attachment
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/Edshrimp/img019.jpg
I got 900 hits on DeviantART, yeah not much, but I don't care. A doddle done in Science class before I fell asleep.

Last but not least, Envyy, I will never finish this one because I'm just to lazy. Go away. Doodle done right after P.E.

Err that's it, and hi, I'm new here. Lawl. x : ...

<Edited to switch posting of one oversize pic from Image posting to Attachment to stop stretching of the forum page. ^^ 02/12/07 ~Tombow>
Toby-Chan
Really amazing! You have excellent style. I don't know what else to say. But welcome.
MonsterEnvy
Wow, that's really impressive!
(in the future, try to link to images that stretch out the page, though)
Do you think I can use the envy to make a sig or suchlike? It's really great... I live black-white shaded drawings. It's great as just a head.
Edsrhimp
Sure, I wouldn't mind...

And thanks.
ice_alchemist21
omg those are awesome... i would love to see more of your drawings ...bwt welcome to the forum ^^
I am the Only sister Elric
THOES ARE AWSOME!!!! I WISH I COULD DRAW LIKE THAT!! IPB Image
Thats my best one.*so far* anyway. Those pics are awsome!
Edsrhimp

Thanks, your drawing of Havoc is really sweet. Awesome work! And thanks for the comments guys... (:.
Toby-Chan
IATOSE- Er... aconym, lawll. Try to keep you own art to a personal thread, or at least a relevant sharing thread rather than pimping it on someone elses, and if you do, at least put it under a link instead of making it take up the whole space. Thank you.
QUOTE(Edsrhimp @ Apr 1 2006, 02:46 PM) [snapback]372854[/snapback]

Thanks, your drawing of Havoc is really sweet. Awesome work! And thanks for the comments guys... (:.

Your welcome and thanks. laugh.gif
Edsrhimp
Eto...um...

Heres a doodle I quickly drew up while listening to 'Brothers' by Vic Mignogna

Scanner totally kills.

IPB Image
Fontine_the_crazy_alchemist
very very good i like your ed drawing also i wanna hear the nglish version of brothets sooooooooooooooo bad .
FullMetal Shrimp
Wow............ You put me TO SHAME. TO SHAAAAAMMMME!!!!! *GOES CRAZY!!!!!* And how old are you? Sorry, I just have to know. XD
Edsrhimp
QUOTE(FullMetal Shrimp @ Apr 1 2006, 08:11 PM) [snapback]372976[/snapback]

Wow............ You put me TO SHAME. TO SHAAAAAMMMME!!!!! *GOES CRAZY!!!!!* And how old are you? Sorry, I just have to know. XD

I'm thirteen.
FullMetal Shrimp
Thirteen.... I'm speechless. You do very well. Amazingly well. How long have you been drawing then? XD I don't mean to sound mean or anything, I'm just jealous of your skills. tongue.gif And keep up the awesome work. happy.gif
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(Edsrhimp @ Apr 1 2006, 08:19 PM) [snapback]372982[/snapback]

I'm thirteen.

mad.gif
Edsrhimp
QUOTE(FullMetal Shrimp @ Apr 1 2006, 08:32 PM) [snapback]372990[/snapback]

Thirteen.... I'm speechless. You do very well. Amazingly well. How long have you been drawing then? XD I don't mean to sound mean or anything, I'm just jealous of your skills. tongue.gif And keep up the awesome work. happy.gif

I started drawing since I was four, then I started drawing kirby at 5, then started drawing on the computer shortly, then anime since I was around 7, you know sonic, sailormoon. Up to now I still continue to study different styles (currently Hiromu Arakawa) and studying male-anatomy. I've been drawing for a really long time. And don't worry, you don't sound mean at all. I've seen a couple of your works, and you're doing really well! (:.
KiorujiXeroxGurl
WooOOooTTness!! ph34r.gif OMG!! Edsrhimp!! blink.gif (falls down the chair, twice..) You're the second person I met, who draw very good pictures!!! D'OW! X_X My head hurts after falling to the ground soo much.. Awwwhhh.. You're SOOOO good! No.. Not good.. wink.gif VERY AND TOTALLY AWESOMELY GREAT! (Damn it.. dry.gif Even I can't draw like that! XC) Now I started to Envy you BADLY! (Somebody,kill me pwease.. XS) You're thirteen??? I'm... nah.. don't wanna tell ya.. But not as good as you.. Huuu.. sad.gif *sniff.. I feel so small.. Hurmm.. (sigh) unsure.gif Still.. I LOVE YOUR ARTWORK!!! XD wub.gif

P/S: I like your siggie! It was funny! laugh.gif
maiden_cross
Those are awesome! Especially the first pic! Love it tongue.gif
I'm 14 but can't draw like you did smile.gif
Edsrhimp

A doodle done in Science class the other day, and my first time drawing Hughes. Theirs a lotta mistakes but, *shrug*. I don't care.

Click to view attachment
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/Eds...phonseElric.png

Crappy profile of Alphonse Elric done in paintchat. It was 7 in the morning when I did this, and I remember sleeping very late drawing something else.

Displeased with the final result, but pleased with the skin coloring that you can't see considering that the jpeg format quality was so crappy. If you're wondering why Edward's a bit tall, hes jumping.

Gross. ): I only liked the coloring, done in paintchat.

Supposed to be a "full veiw" thing for a comic I submitted in deviantART, if you want to see it go here -> http://www.deviantart.com/view/30321270/

Oohhh...Eyeball....Never shall I finish it, because charcol can be such a pain!

aaand that's it for now.

<Edited to switch the posting of 1 oversize pics from Image posting to Attachments to stop stretching of the forum page sideways. ^^ 02/24/07 ~Tombow>
Galorfilinde
OMG your art is amazing! I love it! And you're just 13 years old? I'm 18 now but not half as good as you. I really love the last one, you really did that with charcoal? That's awesome! I hate to work with that material XD You're also very good at coloring. I just love them all happy.gif Excellent job, I hope to see more soon!
You know the first time I drew hughs, I culdn't even draw his eyes. So I ended up putting a shine on his glasses. But actully other then that he was ok and the seconed one I drew (Wich i need to post) Turned out with alot of mistakes and yet it looks alright. Don't orry hes hard to draw. And you did a VERY good job.
Edsrhimp
QUOTE(I am the Only sister Elric @ Apr 2 2006, 04:51 PM) [snapback]373424[/snapback]

You know the first time I drew hughs, I culdn't even draw his eyes. So I ended up putting a shine on his glasses. But actully other then that he was ok and the seconed one I drew (Wich i need to post) Turned out with alot of mistakes and yet it looks alright. Don't orry hes hard to draw. And you did a VERY good job.

Thanks, I could draw his eyes but that would take out the funny mood out of the picture, thanks for the comment.
FullMetal Shrimp
Heh... Amazing. They're very good. And I think the eyeball one looks great, and you should finish it! (Even if it is a pain.) If you don't mind me asking, what are materials do you use? All I ever use is a pencil, eraser and paper, but I'm sensing something else that you're using, eh, maybe not. One more thing, what program do you use to make all of this? I've never been able to find a good program, mostly because I'm pretty poor, and that never helps. I hope I'm not wasting any of your time... I just hope that one day I can make awesome pictures and sketches like you do.
Edsrhimp
QUOTE(FullMetal Shrimp @ Apr 2 2006, 08:48 PM) [snapback]373545[/snapback]

Heh... Amazing. They're very good. And I think the eyeball one looks great, and you should finish it! (Even if it is a pain.) If you don't mind me asking, what are materials do you use? All I ever use is a pencil, eraser and paper, but I'm sensing something else that you're using, eh, maybe not. One more thing, what program do you use to make all of this? I've never been able to find a good program, mostly because I'm pretty poor, and that never helps. I hope I'm not wasting any of your time... I just hope that one day I can make awesome pictures and sketches like you do.

Well,

For traditional art I use

Ball point pens, Micron pigma 0.30mm, Micron pigma 0.20mm, Micron pigma 1.0mm, lead pencil 0.5mm, Hughes pencil which is a number 2, works rather well to say the least, I love it hehe. Charcoal pencil medium, Loew Cornell 2B and others. Pencil blenders, I forgot what the actual name for it. Colored pencil blender which works good with my water colored prizma pencils, verthin prisma colors, thick led prisma colors. Light weight copy paper and legal sized.
(I buy the thick led prisma colors seperatly and slowley, just so I wont use so much money all at once).

You can find most of these stuff in Michaels or http://www.dickblicks.com I really dont know about the name...

Anyways.

You can always download photoshopCS and CS 2 in download.com or google it. Trial.

for digital I use

Open Canvas 4.05 , Open canvas 1.1, Photoshop elements 3.0 and 2.0, Wacom tablet 4 6x8, paint, paintchat, and oekaki. (my photoshop CS and CS2 trial and corel painter IX finished *sobs).

Oekaki and paintchat is something that you don't need to buy OR download, you must have java though.

You can find any oekaki on google. Try it for yourself, if you want a specific website PM me or message me on AIM.

Hope that helped!
Toby-Chan
Feckin' prodigies. dry.gif

Just like that 'Frazzie'. Where's that little squirt been, anyway? I miss having smart young people around. (/tangent)

(Yes, this is a compliment, in my way)
Edsrhimp
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Apr 2 2006, 10:25 PM) [snapback]373594[/snapback]

That is the understatement of the year!

I am not perspicacious...at all! I have the IQ of a dead bird!
KiorujiXeroxGurl
That doesn't matter.. wink.gif Me same there too.. huh.gif At least you can draw very well and good! biggrin.gif You know what I mean right? I love all the drawings you just made up! So great! Hope to see some more.. smile.gif

P/S: Sorry if I'm not being myself at the first post I send to you. I do sound stupid saying like that.. tongue.gif But.. Just forget it.. wink.gif
Edsrhimp
IPB Image

Do not even ask why that heart was there.
Was a doodle done with a really fabulous ball-point green pen.

IPB Image

Uhh couldn't draw the rest because I had no refrence. Quickly colored in Open Canvas 4.06.
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(Edsrhimp @ Apr 2 2006, 11:27 PM) [snapback]373621[/snapback]

QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Apr 2 2006, 10:25 PM) [snapback]373594[/snapback]

That is the understatement of the year!

I am not perspicacious...at all! I have the IQ of a dead bird!

Perspica-whattanow?

*Dictionaries*

dry.gif Yeah. Case closed. Ya feckin prodigy.

(o.O Sexy pictures, those last two!)
KiorujiXeroxGurl
Those were beautiful! I love them! I'm pretty sure you'll be a very good cartoonist one day! Or maybe manga or animist.. tongue.gif
Edsrhimp
QUOTE(KiorujiXeroxGurl @ Apr 3 2006, 10:23 PM) [snapback]374203[/snapback]

Those were beautiful! I love them! I'm pretty sure you'll be a very good cartoonist one day! Or maybe manga or animist.. tongue.gif

Thanks, I'm honored to hear that. *rubs hand behind my head*. I really appriciate all of your guys's thoughts about my artwork! (:.

IPB Image

... Hes happy for you.
Keoni
* breaks in to a frantic applause

OMG this is great! I'm really blown away here! I love your artwork, wub.gif it's really detailled and all happy.gif

Sorry to bring the age-thing up yet again... But 13??
*turns a pale shade of green

anywayz.. great stuff! I can't wait to see more!

BTW... Do you ever pay attention in class? laugh.gif
Edsrhimp
QUOTE(Keoni @ Apr 4 2006, 05:35 PM) [snapback]374612[/snapback]

BTW... Do you ever pay attention in class? laugh.gif

As hard it may seem, I do...I actually multi-task and know what the teacher's are saying, and get all of that other information in my head without having actually look up at at the teacher, so it's no problem for me when I have to take notes. If I miss something I eventually remember what I didn't write when I look over them. Sooo yeah. Hehehe. (: Thank you for the compliments, very much obliged! *Bows respectfully*.
Dude your like awesome can i have like a picture of havoc and rou and not together seperate please. wink.gif
Edsrhimp
QUOTE(Fontine_the_crazy_alchemist @ Apr 4 2006, 08:56 PM) [snapback]374722[/snapback]

Dude your like awesome can i have like a picture of havoc and rou and not together seperate please. wink.gif

Sure, Ive got a lot of other requests, so I hope you dont mind it comming in a little later?

IPB Image

Heres a sketch that Im hoping to finish. (:
Galorfilinde
I really love the Envy drawing! You just drew that one with a green ballpoint? I don't understand how you can draw so good without erasing anything! The Edward pride one is awesome too. I <3 it. I'm sure the last one you posted will be great when you finish it. I hope you will.
QUOTE(Edsrhimp @ Apr 5 2006, 10:35 AM) [snapback]374926[/snapback]

QUOTE(Fontine_the_crazy_alchemist @ Apr 4 2006, 08:56 PM) [snapback]374722[/snapback]

Sure, Ive got a lot of other requests, so I hope you dont mind it comming in a little later?

IPB Image

Heres a sketch that Im hoping to finish. (:

nope not alt all it takes time to create a masterpiece right ? happy.gif
Toby-Chan
Why is Edward using "Boku" to refer to himself?

*Jealous nitpicker*
Keoni
OMG! That's a really cute picture of Ed! I luvluvluv it!
I hope you get to finish it soon, if this is just a sketch, I can't wait to see it finished, it's gonna be awesome!
Really, you have the skills of a mangaka! biggrin.gif
Edsrhimp
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Apr 5 2006, 02:24 PM) [snapback]375130[/snapback]

Why is Edward using "Boku" to refer to himself?

*Jealous nitpicker*

Because I say so.

*lightly pulls Toby-Chan's hair*.

IPB Image

Alright, you can think of this in two ways.

1. Envy's just teasing Ed to freak him out.

2. Whatever you have in your gross minds.

If you have annnything bad to say, go sock your eyeball out.
~*~FMA~*~
blink.gif u r so good!!! i envy u....i can't even draw chibis....my proportion skills suck not to talk about shading....u a real artist.
Tombow
Wow, @Edsrhimp - Welcome to the fanart forum!! biggrin.gif
Those are fantastic!! And, you're sooo good!!
I'm so glad you opened the thread for your art collection, and share those awsome arts with us!! smile.gif
KiorujiXeroxGurl
Yeah! Just beautiful! happy.gif C ya around!
Edsrhimp

Huaha I love that episode.IPB Image
Galorfilinde
Your drawing made me laugh! I love that episode too.
The Ed and Envy one is really great. I like the expression on Ed's face
I want to see more! ^.^
Cheez_n_ Maeve
QUOTE(Edsrhimp @ Apr 1 2006, 07:19 PM) [snapback]372982[/snapback]

I'm thirteen.

NO WAY! YOU"RE THIRTEEN??!! blink.gif (bwahaha blinky thingy)
Whoa... That's really cool. You're excellent! It's hard to believe you're only thirteen. You're alot better at people than I was at your age. Landscapes and animals , yes, but people? Wow. Believe me, you DON'T want to come within even 50 feet of my fan art from then. lol. Your very first of Ed was amazing. Colorful...... hehe... ^^^
I can't wait to see more of your art. biggrin.gif
Tombow
Whoa, @Edsrhimp - You're 13???
This board has so many talented artists, it's amazing!! ohmy.gif
And, haha, your latest Ed and Al manga is great!! laugh.gif Yeah, I loved that episode, too!! happy.gif
Edsrhimp
Click to view attachment
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/Eds...kinprogress.png

Another work in progress that I'm sort of proud of, especially when I was drawing this at night, in the dark. Well the sketch anyway, was done on paper with pigment line pens and a pencil. I don't know if I should color this or make it black and white like a manga, what do you think?

<Edited to switch the posting of 1 oversize pics from Image posting to Attachments to stop stretching of the forum page sideways. ^^ 02/24/07 ~Tombow>
maiden_cross
I think you should black and white, but do as you like happy.gif
Edsrhimp
IPB Image

...I dont know.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.