Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just A Request?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
Pages: 1, 2
Fontine_the_crazy_alchemist
welll i jammed two of my fingers on my writing hand soo i cant draw anything at all soo i was wondering if any of you guys could draw me a picture of havoc and roy please. smile.gif but if you dont want too its okay you might think im lying because how could i be writing this but i have another hand i just cant draw with it.
I am the Only sister Elric
I know how you feel. i have jammed my fingers many times and it sucks!!! Anyway if I had some good pictures I would (Drw Havoc and Roy)do it for you but I don't so if you want to find some I would be happy to.^^
im on it i have like 1000 thousand(not really..) pivtures of the both of them beacuse I love them soooooooooo much there like my favorite male charaters in the series!!!!!! happy.gif i'll edit this post when i get them.
Toby-Chan
What do you mean by 'jammed'? Got them stuck in a door or something? Gotta suck. (I'd be twitching so horribly if I couldn't doodle or type. Writing is my primary outlet for... stuff...)

Anyway... Havoc and Roy... as in 'together'?
i play goalie for my soccer team and we were practicing and a larger girl with a kicked in and i didnt have my gloves on and i jammed my fingers. and not like yaoi together, hell they dont even have to be together you draw want you feel wat's best as long as it has havoc and roy in it. smile.gif
Toby-Chan
>O And what if I *want* to draw them 'yaoi together'?

Honestly, I have so much trouble with Havoc, since he's so masculine and all my men turn out femmie... and I don't think I've ever drawn a really serious Roy (In the one I did, he was a woman... but that's a story for another time, children).

I can try... tomorrow when my eyelids aren't made of lead.

And sorry about your fingers. Yowch. I played soccer back in middle school, so I know the injuries involved in that line of work.
fine fine if you want now that i think about i dont really care you guys do the best you can. also your right in the anime they make havoc alot more skinner then he is in the manga because he is alot more muscular and taller too.
[quote name='Fontine_the_crazy_alchemist' date='Mar 31 2006, 10:03 PM' post='372522']
i play goalie for my soccer team and we were practicing and a larger girl with a kicked in and i didnt have my gloves on and i jammed my fingers. and not like yaoi together, hell they dont even have to be together you draw want you feel wat's best as long as it has havoc and roy in it. smile.gif

[size=7] LOL!!! *dubbled over with laughter*
Keoni
Dangerous sport, soccer wink.gif
I hope it feels better soon!

QUOTE(Fontine_the_crazy_alchemist @ Mar 31 2006, 10:12 PM) [snapback]372539[/snapback]

also your right in the anime they make havoc alot more skinner then he is in the manga because he is alot more muscular and taller too.

True, very true.. Do you want Manga or Anime Havoc then? happy.gif
I'm on it!
* grabs drawing equipment. Let's do this biggrin.gif

Hey LOOK EveRYOnE!!! IPB Image Heh Heh Heh. 3rd time topost this wonderful what I call 1:30 picture!!!! Actully it didn't take that long. ^^ its was fun though and just for Fontine. ^.^
Popogeejo
*Claps*
QUOTE(popogeejo @ Apr 1 2006, 01:48 PM) [snapback]372813[/snapback]

*Claps*

*Bows* I have wanted to draw a picture of Havoc for a long time and *sniffle* and now I finally have!!! I'd like to thank Fontine for her insperation! Thats all.
*shock*AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH THAT'S LOUD !!!!!!!!! the music i mean i turened up to loud.... well you get the point. Very very very very very great havoc !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *gives another 3 dozen box of dounuts* for u know who............... wink.gif
QUOTE(Fontine_the_crazy_alchemist @ Apr 1 2006, 02:15 PM) [snapback]372835[/snapback]

*shock*AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH THAT'S LOUD !!!!!!!!! the music i mean i turened up to loud.... well you get the point. Very very very very very great havoc !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *gives another 3 dozen box of dounuts* for u know who............... wink.gif

Yes I do. wink.gif
here is a picture i did on the computer since i cant handdraw
IPB Image
she's from samurai champloo episode 15
QUOTE(Fontine_the_crazy_alchemist @ Apr 1 2006, 02:54 PM) [snapback]372862[/snapback]

here is a picture i did on the computer since i cant handdraw

IPB Image
she's from samurai champloo episode 15

Hey thats really cool. ^.^ I'm bad at brawing on the computer. blink.gif REally bad.
it took me foooooooooooooooooooorrreeeeveerrrrr to do because it's like the second time i've done one of these it took mel ike 10 tries to get it just right.to tell you the truth it pretty much an old picture i drew and decided to trace it.
QUOTE(Fontine_the_crazy_alchemist @ Apr 1 2006, 03:01 PM) [snapback]372870[/snapback]

it took me foooooooooooooooooooorrreeeeveerrrrr to do because it's like the second time i've done one of these it took mel ike 10 tries to get it just right.to tell you the truth it pretty much an old picture i drew and decided to trace it.
\
Oh. That dosn't change the fact that I am not very good at drawing on the computer.
dry.gif
Edsrhimp
I can try to draw you a havoc and roy picture. I haven't really tried drawing those two characters yet. *shrug* so I don't know if I'll do a good job at it or what, but I'll try.
QUOTE(Edsrhimp @ Apr 1 2006, 03:08 PM) [snapback]372878[/snapback]

I can try to draw you a havoc and roy picture. I haven't really tried drawing those two characters yet. *shrug* so I don't know if I'll do a good job at it or what, but I'll try.

I didn't untill last night and it was just Havoc i could draw, Roy is hard.
i have an old picture of roy i drew but i cant put it up because my dog destroyed our scanner( for real) it's a long story so i wont get into it.
QUOTE(Fontine_the_crazy_alchemist @ Apr 1 2006, 03:16 PM) [snapback]372888[/snapback]

i have an old picture of roy i drew but i cant put it up because my dog destroyed our scanner( for real) it's a long story so i wont get into it.

Why not it sounds interesting! I WANT TO HERE IT!!! I think in a while I'm the only one with a really not distroyed scanner... But everyone else has photoshop so were eve! *growl/scowl* how I want that photoshop... *beats up the friend who said I could barrow it*
do i have to because it soo long but to make a long story short i always say : we left my dog at home for a long long time and she was in the garage and so was the scanner because we had just moved soo she knocked it over from were it was sitting and smashed in half.
FullMetal Shrimp
You could always ask me on my Artwork Request Forum. It's been a little bit dead lately though, mostly due to laziness so it would take a while...
Keoni
Owkay, I'm done! (with Roy that is)

Geez Roy is way harder to draw than Ed! It took me 30 minutes (!) to get his eyes right dry.gif Still don't think I nailed him though, I'll keep practicing wink.gif

Well, I hope you like it and that your hand is feeling better by now.

Great work on the samurai champloo btw wink.gif
Hey I finshed mine to! (good job by the way wink.gif )
IPB Image
I hope you like it. biggrin.gif
Nil-chan
woah, nice. i cant draw on the compy either. i can do graphics, bt thats about it.
KiorujiXeroxGurl
Yeah, me think so too! Good work everyone! smile.gif
Keoni
Thanks guys biggrin.gif It's still under construction, I just wanted to show it, to prove I was working on it happy.gif
I think I'll collor it the old-fashioned way. I can't do computer drawing either wink.gif
Tombow
@Fontine_the_crazy_alchemist - Love your Samurai Champloo drawing!!
Hope your fingers are recovering well!! unsure.gif

@Keoni - I like your Roy drawing!! happy.gif

@I am the Only sister Elric - Nice Havoc, and Roy drawings!!
I really like the Havoc one!! smile.gif
I GOT MY FINGER BRACE OFF IM HEALED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tombow
^^ @Fontine_the_crazy_alchemist - So glad to hear that!! happy.gif
So, your fingers all ok? Hope you can draw now!! smile.gif
i have pictures wooot !!!!!!!!!! now that i can write and draw again i have have pictures idc if i just said that but ihave pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yuna Kingdom Hearts Style
Rikku kingdom hearts style
Classic Cartoon Sora
thats all for the moment
Keoni
Good to see your fingers are working again! smile.gif You've been really busy huh?

You're pics are really cool. I especially like the FF adaptations. They look really Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts at the same time!
I like your version of Sora too! It has a kind of Mickey-ish feel to it. (Which is a good thing wink.gif )

Great work!
Good job Fntine! I love that one of Sora! And I'm also glad that your fingers are better. ^.^
loki_master
Hi I'm new here but I have one for you. Hope you like it!
QUOTE(loki_master @ Apr 7 2006, 11:25 PM) [snapback]376282[/snapback]

Thast cool!
loki_master
QUOTE(I am the Only sister Elric @ Apr 7 2006, 11:28 PM) [snapback]376284[/snapback]

Thast cool!

Thanks, he is my favorite non-main character. my faves are scar then greed then havoc. i have more stuff like this on deviantart under p5ych0will if you want to see.

I actually had done this one anyways but decided to put it here also when i saw a request for it.
QUOTE(loki_master @ Apr 7 2006, 11:50 PM) [snapback]376296[/snapback]

QUOTE(I am the Only sister Elric @ Apr 7 2006, 11:28 PM) [snapback]376284[/snapback]

Thast cool!

Thanks, he is my favorite non-main character. my faves are scar then greed then havoc. i have more stuff like this on deviantart under p5ych0will if you want to see.

I actually had done this one anyways but decided to put it here also when i saw a request for it.

I would consider Haoc a main chacater. But I guess thats just me.
loki_master
QUOTE(I am the Only sister Elric @ Apr 7 2006, 11:59 PM) [snapback]376298[/snapback]

QUOTE(loki_master @ Apr 7 2006, 11:50 PM) [snapback]376296[/snapback]

Thast cool!

I would consider Haoc a main chacater. But I guess thats just me.

I consider him a supporting or secondary character but an important one especially late in the series when he stands in for mustang. but i identify more with him as you could see in my self portrait. unfortunately i have not uploaded it here but it is on dev-art if you care. he's cool all the same
Tombow
@Fontine_the_crazy_alchemist - Those are very good!!
I like them all!! happy.gif

@loki_master - Welcome to the board!! smile.gif
Nice job with Havoc drawing!!
Yes, I like him, too!! smile.gif

@loki_master-OMG THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ignore my super hyper-ness im always like that you'll get used to it but i L.O.V.E love Havoc he is my absolute favorite charater. also your drawing of him was fabulous great work!!!
toaster-kun
heya, Fontine...told ya i would jin.....i have your other drawings if you want them!
plus, paines wing is done!!!!
HEY I KNOW YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR ARE MY COUSIN ........... wait can i say your name here also you might wanna get a new ava and siggie they arent working.
QUOTE(Fontine_the_crazy_alchemist @ Apr 8 2006, 04:34 PM) [snapback]376493[/snapback]

HEY I KNOW YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR ARE MY COUSIN ........... wait can i say your name here also you might wanna get a new ava and siggie they arent working.

Whoa weird abbreveations there. ava and siggy? LOL thats rrreeeaaalllyyy weird! ^^ Oh and I have a pictur of Sora ready to go I just need to go home and scan it in. ^^
I GOT IT !!!!!!!!!!
IPB Image
I know its not FMA related but I like it.. so...
Tombow
@toaster-kun - Welcome to the board!! smile.gif
Looks like it's time to get a new PhotoBucket account?? (Your old one expired??)

@I am the Only sister Elric - Please stop posting oversized pics.
Just post the link, like loki_master is doing.

...such as this way:
My "Sora" drawing

...or, even this way will do:
Here is my "Sora" drawing: http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f297/The...er/Sora1013.jpg
QUOTE(Tombow @ Apr 9 2006, 12:24 AM) [snapback]376666[/snapback]

Looks like it's time to get a new PhotoBucket account?? (Your old one expired??)

@I am the Only sister Elric - Please stop posting oversized pics.
Just post the link, like loki_master is doing.

...such as this way:
My "Sora" drawing

...or, even this way will do:
Here is my "Sora" drawing: http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f297/The...er/Sora1013.jpg

I'm VERY sorry i don't know how to do that! I think I have told you that before. But I am sorry if I have irritated you in any way. sad.gif
toaster-kun
QUOTE(Tombow @ Apr 9 2006, 03:24 AM) [snapback]376666[/snapback]

heehee, sorry! youre right....though, it didnt expire, i just made a new folder in it....is it better now?
and, to stay on topic: Fontine, can you please give me the other drawing at school tomorrow?
Well okay, but upadte time agian, I have a few new pictues there a few of the following:

Fonxmust( Fontine and mustang)

Royai(well everyone has to know this one

One of the brothers together its very sweet no yaoi sorry.

FonxJan( Fontine and Havoc)

And the rest are pretty much the military group mebers seperate and together.

QUOTE(Fontine_the_crazy_alchemist @ Apr 16 2006, 03:18 PM) [snapback]381828[/snapback]

Well okay, but upadte time agian, I have a few new pictues there a few of the following:

Fonxmust( Fontine and mustang)

Royai(well everyone has to know this one

One of the brothers together its very sweet no yaoi sorry.

FonxJan( Fontine and Havoc)

And the rest are pretty much the military group mebers seperate and together.

WELL WHERE ARE THEY????!!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.